Coma.

Jakes P.O.V 

"He hasn't woken up?." Ashleys dad asked worried "No, uhm he is in a coma.." The doctor told us. 

Ashley is in a coma...T-This can't be happening, this wasn't part of the plan! H-he can't be in a coma! He could...Could die..

He can be in a coma for days, for weeks, months! Years!!

Aashles mom broke down in tears, his dad was trying to calm her down a little but himself, he was crying too. I have them a long hug then walked over to Candace who was sitting on a chair across the room. I pulled the chair infront of her and sat down then held her hands, tears started racing down her cheecks as she looked at the floor. 

"How is Amanda going to react when she finds out? H-How are you guys going to continue touring? And more impotanly...When is he going to wake up?" Candace asked still crying, "Amanda will cry lots, she will be as hurt as Ashleys parents are and just as much as we all are. We are just going to have to cancel all the tour dates tell he recovers. But he will wake up!" I hope. 

Amandas P.O.V 

My eyes slowly open again, I looked to my right and saw a bunch of tubes and stuff and my heart rate thing. I looked at my hands and saw this thing on my finger, then looked up to my arms that had a lot of things wires or something. 

I looked to my left and saw my dad sleeping on a chair, I wonder what time it is..

I looked around the room to find a clock, I'm not finding any but there is a window so I'll look out the window and maybe get an idea on what time it is. It's getting a little brigther each minute so it must be sun rise. So I'm guessing maybe around 4or 5AM. 

I tried going back to sleep but wasn't having any luck so I just layed there with my eyes closed and started singing a song quietly to myself. Half way through the song I herd someone call my name, I stop singing and looked at my dad thinking he was the one calling me but..It's not him, he's still sleeping. 

I looked around the room but no one was there, maybe I'm just hearing stuff..After getting that off my mind I started to fall asleep again, my head tilted to my left a little as my eyes closed. I was seconds away to be asleep tell I herd my name again, I jumped up and looked around "Amanda?" I started to get scared, I looked at my dad who was now awake and confues. 

"What's wrong?" he asked and walked over to me "Dad, I-I herd someone call my name, but no one is in here..A-and you were sleeping.." I told him and started to shake "Amanda, lay back down and take a deep breath" my dad told me, I layed down and closed my eyes and took three deep breath and calmed down. I open my eyes and my dad was walking over back to his chair "Dad!" I said quickly before he sat down. He turned around "Yeah?" he asked, I just looked at him for a second. He grew a little smile on his face and draged the chair closer to me and sat down. 

We both got comfortable and started to fall asleep. Thank god I'm not hearing my name anymore. 

Candaces P.O.V 

I woke up in Jakes arms, I looked up  to his face, he was still sleeping. My eyes still kinda hurt from all the crying last night. Oh shit, I'm still in my prom dress...I text my mom who left later last night. I asked her to bring me clothes and something for Jake since he is still in his suit. 

A little while later I saw my mom walk in with a bag in her hands, I looked at Jake and started to shake him a little "Jake...Hey, Jake" I wispered to him, after calling him another four times he woke up "Huh?" He looked around then at me and smilled then kissed my head, I smilled back and looked at my mom who was still walking over then back to Jake "My mom is here with a change of clothing for us" He looked at my mom quickly "Oh, okay" he said shoking. 

We both got up then walked over to my mom "Thanks mom" I said as she handed me the bag "Yeah" she said and walked away right after I grabbed the bag. I looked at Jake who was looking at me confused "Uhm, okay." I said then turned around and began to walk over back to the chairs. 

I open the bag and took out all the clothing. I gave Jake the clothing my mom paxked for him then put mine back in the bag. We walked over to the bathrooms. 

My mom packed me some pants I got from Hot Topic that were white along with my white and pink Blood On The Dance Floor tank top. I couldn't really see what she packed Jake but I hope it's nothing weird. I walked out of the bathroom to see Jake, he was wearing black ripped jeans and a plain black shirt, now that I think of it...I don't even know where she got clothes for him..

"Wanna go out for some breakfast?" I asked him while grabbing his hands and began swinging them back and forth "Sure" he said and got up. 

Amandas P.O.V 

I woke up and turned to look at my dad, he wasn't there but there was a note saying he went home to take a shower and change etc. While reading the note my stomach started to growl, I looked around and saw a little button on the side of my bed so I clicked it. 

Not long later a nurse came running in "Oh! You're awake!" she said in shoke "Yeah" I said "Can I help you with anything Miss-" "Just Amanda..And I'm kinda hungry, can I got down for some breakfast or something?" 

"Uhm well I can bring you some food" she said then left. I guess I can't get up yet.. 

About 10minutes later she came back with some food and a glass of water and juice "Thanks" I said as she place it on a table then rolled it over to me. I began to eat after she left. 

I don't got much to say..ACTUALLY I do got something to say!!! I THANK YOU ALLLLLLLLL FOR READING MY STORY (STORIES) I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT 3,000 READERS!! YOU GUYS MAKE MY DAY! THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN!!

Comment/Vote/Fan??

Bye~Peace