i reincarnated as a villaines...

Av CHROMATIER

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... Mer

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
Tres
cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
.....her fate
Catorce
Quince
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
Cincuenta y dos
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Sesenta y nueve
Setenta
Setenta y uno
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
New story: Fujoshi Charge
valentine

Cuarenta y tres

7.5K 366 51
Av CHROMATIER

(a/n: when i check someone's work i could easily pinpoint the mistakes when i check my work i can't pinpoint my mistakes! i can only spot them after posting it....T_T)

"what am I doing here?" I ask while slumping on the table as I look at the coming students. It's the first day of the Academy wide school festival and Ryuuji had given me the task to stay in the council booth to give assistance while the others are out patrolling. "I want to go and join the festivities" I said to myself as I keep on lolling around.

"um.....excuse me" I immediately sat straight and pasted welcoming smile on my face when I heard someone.

"yes?" I ask with enthusiasm but my smile almost became rigid when I saw the girl in front of me. strawberry blonde hair, clear violet eyes, long lashes, pinkish cheeks and pouty pink lips and a creamy white skin. It's the heroine! The heroine is standing before my eyes!!!! Holy heck!!!! I'm finally faced to face with the heroine.

"ummm....is...is there something wrong with my face?" she ask shyly which got me out with my daze. I need to stay calm, stay calm me. it's the heroine and I need to make a huge impression.

"no, there's nothing wrong with your face" in fact your face is too beautiful. Just looking around me I could see the guys that are passing by who are trying to sneak a peek at her. As expected of the heroine, she also have that strong heroine aura that catches the attention of everyone.

"i...I see" she bowed down so cute!!!!!

"anyway, is there something I can help you with?"

"ummm....yes, i...actually got lost and my friends told me that we're going to meet at the archery club so, I wonder where it is?" this is it!!! This is one of the scene of the manga! This is where the heroine and Ryuuji will meet for the first time!

"I understand" I gave her a map and gave her a brief direction on how to go to the archery club. If my calculation will be right Ryuuji will also be at the archery club. Argh!!!!! I want to witness their meet up. this will be one of the official scene where Ryuuji will take notice of the Heroine. I want to get away from here.

"thank you" I wave her good bye as I contemplate on whether I should leave my post to witness the event or I should just stay here like a good officer.

"miss Catherine, how are thing's going?" I look up and saw Leon walking towards me while holding bottle water "here have so—eh?" I hold him by his shoulders

"Leon..."

"y-yes miss Catherine?" he asks reluctantly

"stay here and man our post for a while, I have something I have to do"

"eh...but miss Catherine I still have........" I did not let him finish as I run away "miss Catherine!!!!!!!!"

I need to hurry!!!! If my recollection is correct Ryuuji will be doing some exhibition as per their advisers request and the heroine who just arrived in the scene will witness Ryuuji's awesomeness. 

Heroine will then be mesmerized with Ryuuji and his cool figure while drawing the bow string will be etched in her memory as her hearts stirs for Ryuuji. When Ryuuji finishes his exhibition his adviser and coach who came to congratulate him will spot the heroine who is standing in the corner. He will recognize her as one of the youngest archers who managed to made it in the finals during her second year. She will then be asked by the adviser to show of her abilities and it is after witnessing her abilities that Ryuuji will take notice of the heroine. It will be the first time that a girl catch his interest hence he will discreetly ask for her name.

That kind of scene even though I've read it in volume two of the manga I still must see the scene play before my eyes!!! This is a MUST!!!!!!!

"president Ryuuji is so awesome!!!!"

When I reach the dojo I saw Ryuuji in his Kyudo uniform, and I got to admit he looks cools in it. There are a lot of people watching but I am lucky that some students had made way for me, hence I am able to stand in front to be able to witness Ryuuji's prowess in archery. While looking at Ryuuji as he draw the bow string I find myself being pulled by Ryuuji's performance, if not for someone accidentally nudging me I would've been standing here in complete daze like the people around me. I shake my head to clear my thoughts as I averted my gaze away from Ryuuji, when my head turned to the left I saw the Heroine standing a few feet away from me. judging from her expression, she's been completely captivated by Ryuuji. Good, the plot is progressing on the Heroine, the next thing now is on the part of Ryuuji

"woah!!!! He's really good!" I heard everyone clapping around me which made me look in front, looks like his performance is over. all the arrows had hit the bulls eyes on one of the target one arrow had even pierced an arrow piece in half amazing!!!!

"the archery club had such a gem but why did I not see him during the competitions?"

"ah....that president, don't want to be on the limelight so he never joins any competition"

"but your president is really handsome, I wonder if he already has a girlfriend"

"Ryuuji, that was perfect as always" I saw how Ryuuji nodded at his adviser. That time his adviser inadvertently look up and just like in the manga his eyes turns into slit as he focuses on the Heroine who is standing on the side while talking with her friends. "hmmmm....isn't that Monique Ryuuzen?" Ryuuji turn his head and his gaze landed on the Heroine. "he was last year's archery champion in the nationals. I need to saw her skills" I saw Ryuuji's adviser gave him a pat on the shoulder before he walk towards Monique.

"miss Catherine?" I look up when someone tapped my shoulder and I saw Jacob smiling at me.

"Jacob? What are you doing here? is it your break time?" he nodded and stand beside me.

"I was taking a break when I saw you standing here miss Catherine" I nudge his side

"I told you before that you should stop calling me miss Catherine, just call me directly by my name"

"y-yes, Catherine" I smiled and I tried to reach for his head to ruffle his hair.

"stop acting shy, it's not like we haven't stayed in the same club for more than a year"

"ummm....miss Catherine, do y-you want to try our shop?"

"you're doing a role playing game right?" he nodded "according to our records it seems like Karate club's attraction this year is on a hype many people are clamoring to join in the fun"

"t-that......if mi—I mean Catherine did not gave us the idea we wouldn't have make it through"

"come on don't sell yourself short the result is because of your hard work" I look in front when the archery club's adviser finally managed to persuade the Heroine. I saw Ryuuji standing on the side with his usual indifferent and cold expression as he watch the Heroine taking her stance.

I look on as the Heroine raises the bow until her arms are above her shoulder then she draws the bowstring, she released it and the arrow easily hit the center white target, it's a bulls eye. Everyone gave a clap, when I look at Ryuuji's back I keep on trying to think just what kind of expression can be shown on his face right now. Does he look interested or does his expression remains the same? I bow my head as I ponder over it, when I look up to look at him again I was surprised to see him looking at me.

"Catherine?" I look at my side when Jacob called my attention.

"y-yes?"

"do you want to try our attraction?" I look back at the Heroine who is currently showing her skills then at Jacob.

"yes, let's go" I already saw what I wanted to see so I guess there's no need to stay here any longer. With this the manga plot had already started weave its story.

"miss Catherine you look good in that!!!!!"

"really??" I am wearing a shrine maiden dress and my usual curly hair had been straightened and two inches before reaching the end a red ribbon is tied down on my hair to keep it in place.

"I did not know that miss Catherine would look this good with a straight hair. Miss Catherine, could we take a picture?" I look at all the club members who are looking at me with puppy eyes.

"okay, just this once" I said while raising my index finger

"yes!!!!!" their loud voice immediately garnered the attention of some of the students which came to look.

All my former club mates huddled close to me as they took our photo. After three shots each of the member requested a solo photo of me wearing my costume. I was getting ready to smile at the camera when suddenly the speakers came to life and my name is being announced.

"vice-president Bradshaw you are needed at the council booth" I sat there, dumbfounded after hearing my name being announced. When it was repeated and the word 'president' is added I immediately said my goodbyes to my former club mates as I sprint down to where the council booth is. I did not even have the time to change my clothes so I garnered a lot of attention.

When I saw the council booth up ahead I ran faster until I am already out of my breath. Kana, Leon, Aoi and Ryuuji are all standing in front of the booth so I give it my all in running. When I finally reached them I am literally panting as I try to catch my breath. With hands on my knees and my head drop low I try my hardest to maintain my position without keeling over from exhaustion. The distance between the Karate club's dojo and the student council booth is not that long, however exerting too much strength in my running really took a toll in my stamina.

"you.........you we're......ha.......you we're calling for......me" I said between breath to garner their attention. They all had their back on me so with difficulty I made my presence known.

"Catherine!" Kana said in surprise as she came to my side "what happened to you" she helped me to stand straight as she wipes away the sweat on my face.

"i...heard your......."

"sit for a while and catch your breath" Ryuuji said with a frown after looking me over. I nodded as Kana help me down, Leon immediately gave me a bottled water which I gratefully took.

"anyway, what are you wearing?" Kana ask as she watch me drink

"eh....." I look down at my dress "oh this, Jacob invited me to their attraction, my former club mates made me wear this one" Kana finger comb my hair

"it's been so long since I saw you with your straight hair, really I don't know why you insist on curling it up when you look better this way."

"to each its own"

"hmph...." Ryuuji choose that time to look back at us.

"are you fine now?" I nodded in answer. I wonder if what happened after I left the Archery club's dojo. "so tell me Cat, why did you suddenly left your post" I stiffened at his question "you know that you're in charge of the booth today while we're on patrol. Not only did you wander around, you even had the guts show up at the archery club and" he his eyes turns into slits when he look at me, especially at my dress "you even went ahead to enjoy"

"i...." I shut my mouth, I can't actually tell him that I just want to witness his meeting with the Heroine.

"I even had to cut my patrol just to see if you return back to your post but I've been standing here for five minutes and only Leon is present"

"I'm sorry" I said weakly

"your sorry won't cut it. Each of the council members had an assignment today and you disrupted Leon's work because you run away from your duties so throughout the whole duration of the school festival you will be joining my assignments"

"huh?"

"I will be closely monitoring you so don't expect that you can still run away from your assignment" why did it suddenly end up like this???

"should I say serves you right?" I glare at Kana "but it's really rare for you to just suddenly skip your duties" I watch as Aoi, Ryuuji and Leon went to the other booth to have a conversation with the some of the teachers that are currently present there.

"I saw Heroine so I went to check her out"

"oh? So she exist" I look at Kana in disbelief

"of course she exists! What? Do you really think that I was just making her up" she grin at me

"for your information she's real and she just met Ryuuji a while ago"

"met?"

"yes, they met during the exhibition play that was presented by the Archery club, the Heroine was asked by their advisor to show some of her skill and I am a hundred percent sure that she catch Ryuuji's attention"

"hmmmm..." she just gave me an incredulous look

"what?"

"nothing, I just find it hard to believe that your king would just take interest on someone just because she could play archery"

"it's not 'just because she could play', she's the champion in last year's national archery competition"

"so what, there's nothing big with that"

"whatever. I just know that he took an interest in her"

"you sure?"

"hundred percent"

"want to bet on it?" I look at Kana as I weight her words

"game. What will be at stake here?" she grin widely

"slave rights" hearing it I immediately feel uncertain. Basically when Kana and I plays a bet the stakes always ranges from money to dares and the one stake at the top is slave rights. It's basically giving your one week to the winner to do whatever he or she wants with you, of course it is still within the realm of law, it's simply just you being the slave for one week.

"okay" Kana smiles widely and she immediately call Ryuuji's name. "president"

"what?"

"I heard from the grapevine that a national archer champion is present during your exhibition performance"

"........"

"and from what I heard it's a girl"

"just get straight to the point"

"Kana don't tell me you're fishing some information?" Aoi sat beside me as he teasingly look at Kana but Kana just ignored him.

"president, so how is she? is the national champion beautiful?" Ryuuji frowned at Kana, stupid Kana do you think the king would tell you what he feels that easily?

"oh there was someone like that? that's the first I've heard of it" see....he will not divulge anything

"president come on stop playing indifferent, don't worry we won't say anything if you're interested in her" Ryuuji suddenly turn in my direction.

"my attention is focused on a certain feline so I have no idea what you we're talking about" when Ryuuji was speaking this words his full attention is on me that even though I want to look away I can't help but be imprisoned under his intense gaze.

"Ryuuji, you're making Catherine feel nervous" Aoi said as he hold my right hand, if not for his hold I wouldn't even notice that I am clenching my fist. Ryuuji look down at Aoi hand that is holding mine before he turn his attention to Kana

"if you have time to catch some gossip then use that enthusiasm during the accounting report. I want you to give me a detailed report of all the expenses after the festival" Kana's smile stiffened up immediately as she nodded.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aoi: *looking at his hand* Catherine's hand is surprisingly small

Ryuuji:........

Author: *fanning Ryuuji while praying inside* please don't explode....please don't explode

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

1K 22 44
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
318K 13K 28
Jasmine, an orphan trained since young to become the best hacker, died and was transmigrated into a novel she read. She took over the body of the her...
24.2K 960 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...
136K 4.2K 17
Now that I think about it the name Lydia reminds me of something. Maybe from a movie or a book I have read before. I think my full name is Angeline L...