i reincarnated as a villaines...

By CHROMATIER

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... More

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
Tres
cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
.....her fate
Catorce
Quince
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
Cincuenta y dos
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Sesenta y nueve
Setenta
Setenta y uno
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
New story: Fujoshi Charge
valentine

Cuarenta y dos

7.8K 358 44
By CHROMATIER

(a/n:..........maligayang pasko sa lahat......)

"you!!!!!!" Kana grab me by the shoulder and shake me

"hey! Stop it!"

"can't you reign in your king! yesterday was so embarrassing!"

"hmm??" I remember how she was dragged away by Cherry and Aoi yesterday "why what happened yesterday?" I asked enthusiastically, my heart is suddenly full of gossip. Kana stopped shaking me and observed me for a second "never mind what happened"

"hey! At least tell me what happened"

"nothing happened! anyway it looks like Leon is still being punished by your king he has relegated to teacher's aide"

"right, I forgot to ask that matter" I suddenly felt guilty since I forgot about the issue with Leon

"anyway never mind Leon for a while. I'm having a lot problems right now"

"oh, it's the first time I heard you say you have a problem" I suddenly feel interested again

"yes and it's not just an ordinary problem it's men problems" I drop the pen I am holding when I heard her

"what?!" she sighed and droop down the table

"why am I surrounded by hard-headed and arrogant men? Just what did I do during my past life?"

"Kana, are you trying to make an enemy of the female population"

"you're one to talk when you have a harem"

"I don't have one! You're just making that up"

"well once upon a time you did have one but thanks to brother Clyde one of your harem member dropped out."

"what does brother have to do with this conversation. And anyway! We're talking about you so how come the conversation suddenly turned back to me"

"because this is your story!!! Duh..... if I tell one peep of what is going about my life here that would be a huge spoiler"

"you're talking nonsense again" Kana just stick her tongue out, it almost made me want to pull it

"ah!!! Miss Catherine, thank god I managed to find you"

"Marika, what is it?" Kana and I are in a secluded portion of the library so its pretty understandable that not anyone could find us easily. Surrounded by tall cabinets and situated at the eastern corner where it contains books in astronomy no would really go to this side so it's a perfect spot to sleep and hang-out if one is seeking for peace and quiet.

"we've got a problem" judging from her worried looks, it looks like it's not just some problem

"problem? what is it?"

"it's those girls. They're causing problems again" I immediately understood her, after all I was once their target

"did you report it to the disciplinary committee?" Marika shakes her head, I sigh "what did they do this time?"

"they injured someone" I frowned after hearing her words. I shouldn't be shocked about this since in the manga they were the one who suggested to harm the heroine

"injured?" I gesture to Marika that we continue our talk while having our walk. Our destination is the first year classrooms

"they pushed someone off the stairs" it's even the same one as what they had told Catherine in the manga. Even though I am researching villainy acts I draw the line on physical harm "Reika manages to talk with Knight yesterday while he was out babysitting and it seems like those girls did not like it"

"I remember that. I was out buying some drinks when I saw Aoi talking with a first year girl, they were laughing about something, basically they paint a picture of a long-time friends"

"the Knight is really friendly so most of the victims so far were those who had conversation with him. Actually the bullying stopped for a while and this is the first casualty after that cool down" when we were walking down the stairs to the first year hall I gave my phone to Kana

"Kana, call the disciplinary chair, she's on speed dial eight. Marika get some teacher and report the incident. I'm going to confront those three"

"will you be fine?" I nodded

"their rooms will be bound to have some students or two, I'm sure they're not that brave enough to do something in public"

"don't worry about her Marika, she's a second dan black belt in Karate, she can protect herself" Marika nodded before walking away.

"hey, you sure about this?"

"of course, I must let them know who is the real queen here"

"okay" Kana raise her hands while smiling.

I am now currently standing in front of their section. I look up at the sign and sigh, these girls were supposed to be my little bullying party but it looks like they formed a group of their own and from the way things are progressing on their side they did not change from their characterization inside the manga. 

 No......they did change, their character got worst. I composed myself and I step inside, every student turn their heads to look at me, surprise, confusion and interest could be read in their eyes but I did not pay them any attention instead my gaze are solely focused on the three girls sitting in the last row.

The three of them are having a conversation and they did not even notice when I enter, one of the students tried to stand to greet me but I shake my head, saying through my gesture that there's no need for that. seeing my action she then sat timidly on her chair. Summoning my will power I walk towards their direction. I stop right in front of Samantha's desk.

"we need to talk" I said in my most serious tone while they look at me in surprise. Guess they didn't expect me to come in their section. not giving them an ounce of escape I turn my back and politely asked the other student's inside the room to stay guard outside their section as I will be having some conversation with the three behind me. nothing the seriousness of my tone and expression everyone followed my instruction, when I heard the doors closing I look back at the three girls in front of me. "now then....."

"what are you doing here?" Samantha asked in a proud tone, her eyes shows a flicker of fear but I guess her pride wouldn't let her succumb to it while the two can't even look at me straight in the eyes.

"I heard that you harm someone"

"heard?" she laugh, it's a shrill one which indicates that she's nervous "vice president aren't you making accusations"

"then let me rephrase my words for you. you hurt someone. It's not an accusation anymore, it's a plain and clear statement"

"do you have proof" I smile at her words

"proof? The statement from your victim is already enough"

"victim? We don't have a victim vice president, maybe she's just trash talking us"

"think whatever you want miss Samantha Gomez but I only came to inform you that this action will be report to the administrators. I already gave you a promise and it seems like you did not believed it, instead you committed a crime"

"crime?! since when did pushing someone on the stairs entailed a crime?! you must be kidding me vice president" I smile at her words

"ah, I thought you don't have a victim?"

"you!! you set me up!!" she stood up and points a finger at me

"set up? I did not do such thing, you were the one blurted out your own act" Samantha glare at me while her two friends tried to calm her down. I raise a brow when she composed herself and look at me with head held high.

"so what if I pushed her? That girl is a slut, laughing and talking flirty with prince Aoi. Did you really expect us to just stand on the side and let our prince be tainted by her filth"

"aren't you the one who's tainting Aoi with your actions? Do you really think Aoi would feel happy if he learns about your extra-curricular activities?"

"stop saying prince Aoi's name!!" ah.....this girl is obsessed with Aoi

"no matter, I've already reported the incident to one of the teachers and to the disciplinary committee, if you don't want your punishment to escalate to expulsion I suggest that you better heed my words right now and stay out of trouble"

"stop acting high and mighty. Who do you think you are? You're just a flimsy vice president who doesn't have any authority and you came here marching like a queen" she scoff "don't make me laugh! my father and grandfather are one of the biggest donors in this school not to mention that half of the buildings inside the middle school section were constructed using my money! Your little threats won't work on me"

"is that so?" I ask in a calm manner and when she notice that I am not even flinching nor panicking at her words she started to look uncertain "if you're using your family's name to get out of your mess then I guess it wouldn't be too much if I use mine" I tilt my head a degree higher to look down on her "you said your family is one of the biggest donor? Then I could buy this academy twice no thrice its prevailing market price if I want to, you said that half of the buildings in the middle school section is constructed by your money, then let me tell you. I could replace all the buildings in the entire academy" I snapped my hands "just like thar"

".........." The three of them look at me with wide eyes

"do you think that Gomez, Tan and Holt could do anything in the might of my own family? The Bradshaw Group? You're all nothing but a dead fly in front of my family, so don't go talk about your family if you don't even know what's in front of you" I continued to pressure them with my look as they slide down to their seat , their current expression is not that different from a fallen soldier. "I don't usually use my family's name but if you're going in that route then I won't hold back with mine"

"I believe there's no need for you to go that route Cat" startled, I look back and saw Ryuuji, leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed as he regard us with his cold look since when did he came?. The girls behind me gasped in terror when they saw Ryuuji, I can't help but feel a bit sorry for them. "family name will not help them nor will I allow such kind of acts within the Academy" he walk towards our direction until he stop beside me. "you did quite well" I stood there mesmerize when he smiled at me and pat my head he's so acting out of character!!!! Acting nice won't get you anything king!!!! I would still help you with the heroine even without this!! "and you three" I broke out from my thoughts and look at the three girls, they we're glaring at me but when Ryuuji talk they look at him with undisguised adulation and fear "pushing someone on the stairs is a criminal act that is punishable by imprisonment" they look at him, wide eyes and mouth agape "it is also enough to warrant expulsion if the injury is grave enough to warrant the victim to stay in the hospital for more than a month" Ryuuji deliver all those words in a cold manner, his eyes, though devoid of any emotion makes anyone tremble in fear, his calm voice and indifferent cold tone makes one to freeze in terror. He's only narrating some facts but the effect is even worse than a death sentence. "since the student, who is the victim of the act only received minor injuries, the three of you would likely to receive to five day suspension" I notice how the three of them give a sigh of relief "but" they immediately tensed up "the amount of reports that the disciplinary committee is receiving right this moment does not entirely guarantee that there will be no change in your punishment"

"p-presi—"

"I ordered a notice to be delivered in your family to notify them of your actions with a letter that no amount of money or persuasion would sway the Academy to renegade it's decision upon this matter involving your bullying acts towards a number of student in the middle school section" tears are nor forming in the corner of their eyes as the gravity of the situation is forced down on them. when I came here only want to give them the heads up of the action that is to be taken in by the Academy involving the present issue before us. My initial plan is no different from what Ryuuji did but I guess the impact is really harsher when the words came out from his mouth that seeing this girls state doesn't surprise me anymore. after-all I had read in the manga how terrifying Ryuuji really is. "you three should've heed Cat's warning in the beginning" the three of them look in my direction and Ryuuji choose that time to hold my hand "let's go, Maxine will handle it" he said in a whisper and I just nodded when I saw Maxine standing beside Kana.

"how did you know about what happened earlier?" I ask Ryuuji when we're a few meter away from Kana and Maxine. Ryuuji had given the two of them the task to look further about the incidents and acts that were done by those three. "I only aske Kana and Marika to inform one teacher and Maxine"

"I am in the disciplinary committee when Maxine received the call"

"t-then.....since when did you start standing there?"

"from the time you ask the students to get out I am already there with Maxine"

"then why did you not let yourself be known!" if he's there he should've went inside and confronted the three of them instead of letting me do it.

"you're doing a perfect job already" he look at me "next time I ask you to accompany me on a meeting, adopt the same attitude as what you'd showed back there especially if the meeting constitutes men"

"men?"

"yes, it's better for you to show that queenly attitude so that they will take you seriously" hmmmmm....i give him a suspicious look "don't give me that, what I am telling is something that you could use for a long time"

"okay" he's the president..

"another, next time don't go on confronting bullies alone, if you have such plan just tell them to me"

"that's too much hassle, I could handle them on my own" hmm???wait?! I'm having a normal conversation with king!!!! we're having a normal conversation!!!!!!! Woah!!!! I just notice it, we're just talking as if it's a normal thing we do everyday!!!!!

"hey, are you okay?" I took a step back when he bent down so we could be face to face "you look like you're in pain"

"me? haha nothing I'm perfectly fine" and now that I pay attention to it, he's acting super nice, what's this??? this is more troublesome than when I am running away from him!!

"then good. For now council duties will be on hold because of the upcoming midterms. Do your best" he tap my hair before he walks away while I just fixed my hair while glaring at his retreating back. Of course I am going to do my best, I can't act haughty in front of the heroine is i.......maybe I should just go back to the library, never mind the heroine for today.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Clyde: that fox!!!!

Author: *whispers* you're one to talk you two-faced villain

Clyde: *smiles widely* you saying something?

Author vision: (Clyde smiling evilly with two curved horns on his head: courting death?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464 50 8
Eunice Louisiana Alvarez, a 20 year old girl who had no friends even though she was already in senior high school. Her classmates prefer her as the n...
8M 461K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...
1.2M 45.3K 41
This is about a girl who was reincarnated as the villainess in an otome game. But she doesn't care, at all. Shall we continue to ignore the heroine a...
21 9 14
"You will be reborn as hope, My boy Milagro, Oh sorry its Kaan now." "What Reborn!!?" What is this stupid god of tales saying. *** Kaan born to bring...