i reincarnated as a villaines...

By CHROMATIER

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... More

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
Tres
cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
.....her fate
Catorce
Quince
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
Cincuenta y dos
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Sesenta y nueve
Setenta
Setenta y uno
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
New story: Fujoshi Charge
valentine

Cuarenta y uno

8K 364 50
By CHROMATIER

"come here Cherry, I'll wipe the cream off your mouth"

"yes, mama" I smiled at her when Aoi came to give us water

"here" I gave Aoi a smile

"thanks"

"if you need anything, just ask me" I nodded and Aoi ruffled my hair, Cherry who have been watching us giggled and clutch Aoi's hand

"papa, mama kiss" I look at her in shock before I look at Aoi, I breathe a sigh of relief when he responded with an assuring smile. Then he bent down and kiss my hair which made me look at him in surprise

"is that okay?"

"unn!!" she said happily before she went back to her food while I droop down my head, I look up when u felt Aoi's pat on my head.

"just a little more, the meeting will end in thirty minutes"

"okay" i said mechanically.

So the principal of the high school section decided to visit and check the dealings of the middle school section. Now, before coming, high school principal went to fetch his granddaughter in the elementary section. after doing his rounds the high school principal stopped by to the student council office to inquire about our jobs and since all the student council members are out except me I graciously extended our hospitality to him.

While having some talk, frankly it was some sort of an interrogation disguised as small talk, Cherry suddenly asked if I am the onee-san that Zero had been talking lately, seems like the two of them are classmates. Nodding in answer Cherry then enthusiastically engaged me into a lot of talk as she take a sit beside me, seeing as the two of us are getting cozy with each other the high school principal decided that he'll leave Cherry in my care for a while, it is during that moment that Aoi came in the office.

Aoi was surprised when he saw the high school principal but it only lasted for a mere second before he regains his composure and greeted him. Cherry who is curiously looking at Aoi suddenly blurted out that she wanted to play house and that since Aoi is here he should be the daddy while I'll be the mommy and of course Cherry will be the child. Seeing her granddaughter's enthusiastic attitude the high school principal then asked us to take care of his granddaughter for a while as he will be having some meeting with our principal. After saying his piece, he left the room.

"mama I want to go outside" Cherry tug at my sleeve, I pick her up and sat her on my lap

"we can't, we need to stay here and wait for grandfather"

"but I want to go outside mama"

"I'm sorry Cherry" she pouted before she climb down my lap, she then went to Aoi who is doing some work while still trying to play with us.

"papa"

"hmmm?" Aoi set aside the papers in his hand and he turn his attention to Cherry "what is it Cherry?"

"papa, I want to go outside" Aoi look at me and I shake my head.

"sorry, Cherry but mama said no"

"b-but I want to go outside" Aoi look down at Cherry and at that moment the door opens and Kana and Ryuuji came in.

"Cherry......"

"papa, I want to go out" since my attention had been turn on the direction of the door I saw how Kana look at Aoi and Cherry in shock while Ryuuji just keep on walking after giving the two of them a short glimpse.

"Catherine" I look back at Aoi and judging from his helpless look it seems like Cherry is pulling off an ace, the classic puppy-eyed look.

"mama" Cherry look at me and her look hits me directly straight to the heart. I did not pay attention to Kana when the notebook she's holding fell from her hands, as my full attention is on Cherry.

"o-okay, we-we'll go outside"

"yehey!!!!!!" I have a feeling that I'm going to regret it later.

"president" I look at Ryuuji and saw I saw him giving me a dark look which made me think twice if I should excuse myself "ummm....." Aoi take Cherry and carry her in his arms as he walk beside me before facing Ryuuji.

"Ryuuji"

"yes?" his dark look immediately turned into indifference, somehow it made me think if what I saw earlier is just a pigment of my imagination

"Catherine and I, will have to skip council duties today. We have to babysit Cherry for a while" Ryuuji look at Cherry and I saw her turn her head to Aoi, then she slightly raise her head to peek at Ryuuji, somehow I found that adorable.

"impossible" I blink three times when I heard him "Catherine had to go with me"

"go with you?"

"papa? Mama?" Cherry look at us. Ryuuji, suddenly stood up and went to Kana, who is still looking stupefied, and drag her in our direction.

"this is your mama" Ryuuji said in an imposing manner while still holding Kana on the elbow that it almost made me choke.

"but....she's my mama" Cherry said while pointing at me. Ryuuji then let go of Kana and stood beside me and I stiffened up when he place his arms around my shoulders

"she's mine and she's not your mama" I look at Ryuuji with wide eyes what the heck are you talking about?! "Aoi, you can now go"

"no! I want my mama!!!" Cherry insisted strongly, I have a feeling that if Ryuuji will not let me join them Cherry will cry right on the spot.

"hmmm....." I watch as Ryuuji took Cherry from Aoi and carry her. "you want your mama? You want her?" Ryuuji pointed at me and Cherry nodded "but you papa is Aoi and his partner is her" Ryuuji, while using a soothing voice, pointed at Kana who smiles at Cherry.

"no! papa's partner is mama"

"I am her partner so......" Ryuuji lightly pinch Cherry's nose and I look in disbelief when Cherry suddenly blush "she's not your mama plus we already have Zero" hearing Ryuuji's words makes me want to hit him with a stick aiyah!!! What are you telling to an innocent child! She'll misunderstand your words you stupid king!!!!!

"t-then, you're Zero's onii-san?" Cherry asks in wonder and Ryuuji just nodded while smiling stop seducing the kid!!!!! "then, mama can't be papa's partner?" Ryuuji nodded. Cherry then look at Kana and to my surprise, Cherry raises her arms to Kana "mama" Kana looks at Cherry in a daze "mama" Kana then raise a finger to point at her self

"go on" Aoi said while chuckling as he nudge Kana. Kana then tentatively walk to Ryuuji before taking Cherry to her arms

"since sister Catherine is already Zero's onii-san, and since you're papa's partner then you'll my official mama"

"why do I feel like I got married, divorced and remarried in a span of two hours" Aoi said while shaking his head

"you did not get to do the first two things you only got married" Ryuuji commented before he want back to his desk.

"you're savage" Aoi said while shaking his head, he then sigh and look at me "I suddenly feel sorry for you Catherine" eh? Why? "come Kana" Aoi take hold of Kana's hand "let's head to our honeymoon" he said jokingly as he drag her away while I am left standing here in daze.

"tha—that!!! president!!" I said after gathering my thoughts as I turn to look at Ryuuji "......."

"hmmm??" he said lazily as he loosen his tie while reading some paper. This person! I know you have the male lead halo and I know you're handsome but can you at least stop emitting pheromones!!!

"a while ago! Can you please stop using such words!"

"what words?!" stop acting like you don't have any idea!!!

"u-using the word mine, partner and such......"

"well you're technically mine, your time that is plus you're my vice-president so that also technically means you're my partner"

"then you should've used those words to explain it better instead of us—"

"too troublesome"

"it might be troublesome to you but I don't want anyone to misunderstand anything about us"

"misunderstand? What is there to misunderstand?" I open my mouth to say something but after pondering for a moment I just shake my head. Right, there is really nothing to misunderstand in the first place. "anyway, take your notebook we're going out" he turned off his computer before standing up and putting on his blazer.

"where are we going?" I ask while following him

"conference room"

"eh? You're not done with the club presidents?"

"almost. I wouldn't want you to come but it's better this way" I look at him in confusion

"captain!!!" I smiled at Jacob when he stood up and bow down to greet me.

"stop calling me captain, you're the captain now" I said with a smile

"yes, cap—I mean miss Catherine"

"Catherine" I look back and saw Ryuuji behind me, he was held up a little on our way here so I arrived earlier than him. When he came in the nice atmosphere inside the room suddenly turned tense. Just what kind of topic is being discussed within this room that it immediately turned like this? "take a seat behind" I nodded and sat behind him in the corner as I look around the room. Excluding me and more than twenty people are seated around the square table and each and every one of them had this tense aura. "let's continue with the topic......about the budget of the following spo—"

"no need to talk about it. The karate club will accept the budget proposal" I look up and smile at Jacob, he blushed when he look at me before he averted his gaze cute "w-we'll just make sure that we'll raise our budget through our results" I nodded at Jacob's words.

"ah then i will also accept the budget proposal, we will also work hard for our budget to increase miss Catherine" Nathan, the captain of the judo club turn to me with enthusiasm that I can help but smile at him.

"then do your best" I said with a smile

"y-yes!"

"just stay within your limits since you always overwork yourself"

"i-I'll r-remember it miss Catherine" I nodded.

"t-then, t-the lit-literature club will also accept the bud-budget proposal" i look to my left when another one accepted it.

"that's great Helene"

"y-you kn-know my name" Helene asked in surprise

"of course I know you. you represented our school in the annual literature fest last year where your short story won first place. It was even featured in Inkthology plus I am a fan of your work"

"i..i.." she bowed her head and I felt anxious, did I say something wrong "th-thank you miss Catherine"

"umm" I fiddled with my fingers because I suddenly felt shy. When I said I am a fan of her work I am not really lying. Helene is the daughter of a famous writer and it clearly shows in her work that she inherited her father's talent. Hearing my idol saying thanks to me is really a great deal for a fan like me. "y-your welcome I guess"

"I....i also agree with this budget!!!!"

"that was easier than I thought" I said to Ryuuji after I said my goodbye to the literary club president "the club presidents are very understanding, after someone agreed with the budget proposal they all give their consent, so why were you having some trouble?"

"of course they would be understanding since you're present"

"me? but I just chatted with them a little. Actually this is my first time that I got to chat with the club presidents. When I am the captain of the karate club I did not interact with the other captains and club presidents back then."

"it's well and good that you did not converse with them before like what happened today or there will be blood shed" he said the last words in a whisper so I did not get his meaning

"hmm??" I close my eyes when he suddenly pat my head.

"nothing, it's better if you remain oblivious like this" I tap his hands away, somehow I am starting to get used to this and it doesn't make me feel good.

"what do you mean oblivious?"

"never mind that, anyway avoid smiling during meetings"

"why? What's wrong with smiling?" I can't find anything wrong with it. Besides we need to maintain a nice atmosphere during meetings not like what happened at the beginning that everyone is so tense that just a drop of a pin would make startle anyone to oblivion.

"there's nothing wrong with it but you need to maintain an air of superiority. You're the vice president and you need to make sure that it is clear to everyone. Smiling and acting like a close and gracious host does not convey that message if you continue to act like that the people around you would think that you're easy."

"do I have to do that? aren't you usually the one who's involve in things like this. you only leave the paper works to me."

"there will be times when I don't have a choice but to pull you from the back ground like today so you better heed my advice"

"okay. I'll bear it in mind"

"good"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Aoi: so where are we going now wife?

Kana: who's you're wife?

Cherry: *points a finger at Kana* you mama

Kana: *mumbles to herself* this easily convinced child!

Author: this just happens naturally........i had no hand on this *passing the blame to Ryuuji*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.7K 28
[Completed] Misha Hilung, a sadist and a narcissist. A working adult that works at a company and has a hobby of reading fantasy novels or playing oto...
90.2K 3.1K 34
Aurelia Giliam is her name now, what her original was she can't remember. Her past life comes back to her in a painful headache. She somehow got into...
35.7K 763 22
its about a high school girl named sakura who use to be a spoild brat until her parents got bankcrupt they manage to survive and revive there company...
21 9 14
"You will be reborn as hope, My boy Milagro, Oh sorry its Kaan now." "What Reborn!!?" What is this stupid god of tales saying. *** Kaan born to bring...