**REWRITING You will forever...

By ashlynnesalvatore

Meet Heidi, a 17-year-old high school senior with her eyes set on college. But when she crosses paths with t... More

Copyright.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.

Chapter 20.

74 19 0
By ashlynnesalvatore

Heidi is finishing her breakfast at Anthony's, once they are done they finished cleaning up.

Heidi got the laundry out she went to his room and put his clothes away, she then changed.

"Babe!" Anthony yells out, Heidi chuckles as she walks out of his bathroom.

"I'm in your room." She says and Anthony appears immediately.

"I thought you were gone." He says.

"Nope, I was putting your clothes away and I changed."

"Thank you Babe." Anthony says as he walks over to Heidi, he puts his arms on her waist and pulls her to him.

"I love you Babe." Heidi says with a smile.

"I love you too Babe, more than anyone in this world." Anthony speaks and kisses her cheek, he then roams to her neck and she giggles.

He keeps kissing her till his lips meet hers, her hands roam through his hair as he lifts her up and her legs intertwined on his thigh, they pull away and smile at each other.

"I have to go, but I'll see you later." Heidi says.

Anthony kisses her one last time before setting her down.

"I don't want you to leave..if only we could be like this forever." Anthony says and she smiles.

"One day Babe."

"Soon, But I'll see you tonight Babe." He says and he takes her hand and they walk to her car.

He opens the door for her, and she gets in and after saying goodbye she drives back home.

Her mom is in the living room and when she see's Heidi she asks her how her day went.

"My day was amazing" Heidi responds.

"How come?" Maria asks.

"I just had a great time, how about your day?"

"It was good"

"Thats good, Well I'll see you later I have to go ask Cesi if she wants to come with me to go find a costume for tonight's party that I told you about." Heidi replies.

"Okay you girls have fun." Maria says

She goes to her room and Cesi runs and grabs Heidi's arm.

"Where were you!? You didn't tell me that you were going to sleep over there, what happened? Wait...the House was alone.. you and him were the only ones there, mmm suspicious, the messages, dirty mind, why don't you have makeup?!"

Heidi just looked at her overwhelmed by her questions and chuckles.

"Jeez let me talk"

"Okay, what happened?"

"Nothing. We just made a cake and it got really messy so we took a shower"

Cesi looks at her and smiles.

"Not like that in separate rooms dummy" Heidi says.

"We then watched a movie and he like brought so much food and we ended up falling asleep, that's all that happened and in the morning he made me breakfast"

"Mm, interesting"

Heidi makes a face.

After a while Heidi goes and changes her clothes, she asks Cesi to go with her to the store.

They are in the store looking for costumes she can wear, she finds a really cute princess dress and she tries it on.

"Does this one look good?" She asks Cesi.

"Yes, and it comes with the tiara also"

"True, do you want to come to the party also?"

"No, it's okay I have plans"

"Are you sure?" Heidi says

"Yeah, and besides I don't want to be a third wheel" Cesi says

"Mmm, Fine" They go and pay for her costume and go get some smoothies before heading back home.

They go to her room and watch Tv.

"So is Anthony picking you up?" Cesi asks.

"Yes, like around 7 do you need my car?"

"No, just wondering, what is he going to wear?"

"I don't know I never asked him last minute costume shopping for me" Heidi replies

"Ask him"

"No why?"

"So you can match."

"No what if he already has his costume"

"Doesn't hurt to ask"

Just as they were talking Heidi's phone goes on and she receives a message.

"Hey Babe, What costume are you wearing tonight?"

"See he Just messaged me asking me what I'm wearing" Heidi says with a smile.

"I bought a princess costume. You?"

"Alright, that's cute and it's a surprise."

"He won't tell me he just says it's a surprise so I'll have to wait and see when he comes"

"Well maybe he's a football player. That way he didn't actually have to buy anything" Cesi says.

"Ahh true, that's so smart." Heidi says as they continue watching a show, a few hours later she takes a shower and dries her hair, she does beach wave curls then after she does her makeup and puts on the costume with the tiara.

She hears a knock on the door and she walks out to get the door Anthony is there with a smile on his face, Heidi notices that he's dressed as a prince.

"You look beautiful Babe." He says.

"Thank you, you look handsome." She says and he pulls her into a hug.

"Thanks, You ready to go?" He asks

"Yeah, let's go" She says as they walk to his car and drive to the place the party is being held at.

They park in front of the building as the music can be heard from outside and others arriving as well with costumes.

They get off and start to walk inside hand in hand.

They are greeted by some of their friends as they walk to get some drinks Anthony notices Rafael from a distance looking at them and he just gives him a look.

"Are you Okay?" Heidi asks him.

"Yeah, want to dance?"

"Sure" they go to the dance floor and dance together enjoying the party.

"Did you ask me what I was wearing so we could come matching?" Heidi says smiling.

"Yeah I figured you'd want that."

"It wouldn't have mattered, is your family back?"

"Yeah, they came like around 3 didn't notice a thing but the cake we made that we didn't finish eating." Anthony says

"Well you did bring a lot of food for two of us"

"It's Fine, they can eat it if they want"

"Yeah, I'll be back." Heidi says as she goes to the restroom, as she comes back out, she gets stopped by Rafael.

"Heidi wait, I still don't understand why you literally wanted us to stop being friends, did he tell you?" He asks

"I don't understand why I have to explain myself to you. I'm sorry but some people just grow apart, and don't bring my boyfriend into this." She replies.

"If he really loves you he'd let you have friends" Rafael spits out.

"Right like you love me?" Heidi pauses, "He does let me have friends just some of them don't have a crush on me that is obvious from across the room" Heidi says angry.

"My feelings for you are real!" Rafael says.

"Well get over it." She says.

Rafael grabs her arm and she isn't able to move, Suddenly she feels someone next to her.

"Don't touch her every again."

She hears Anthony's voice say as she looks at him, He takes Heidi and pushes Rafael.

"He's not worth it, let's go." She says as she grabs his hand and pulls him but he doesn't move as he looks at Rafael.

"What was he saying?" Anthony asks.

"Nothing, let's go." Heidi keeps pulling him, trying to not have a fight start.

"No one gets away with doing anything to you. Either you tell me or I'll make him talk." Anthony's left hand turns into a fist.

"Dude literally your a toxic person and don't deserve her." Rafael speaks

Heidi then let's go of Anthony and turns towards Rafael.

"You know what? Shut up! You don't deserve anyone." Heidi snaps

"Maybe you should just have some respect for relationships and not get in between them every damn second!" Anthony says.

"You will pay." Rafael says

"Oh look I'm scared." Anthony chuckles and takes Heidi's hand and walks away.

"I'm sorry...I didn't want you to see that"

"Don't apologize, and I noticed you were taking long and then I saw him with you and you didn't look so happy."

"He's a jerk." Heidi says

"I don't know but ever since I saw him I thought something was up with him." Anthony replies.

"Mhm, that was just you being jealous." Heidi says laughing.

"You get jealous too" he says

"Because I Care"

"Well So do I and I'm not losing you to anyone" He says pulling her into a hug.

They go and dance, then after a while they go to a room where some people are just sitting down resting and talking, it has a huge mirror and a couch.

"Do you want to rest for a minute then we can head on out to eat?" Anthony asks.

"Fine by me" Heidi says as they sit down on the couch.

"Babe your Birthday is coming up what's something you really want?" Heidi says

"Nothing, I have you that's all I need." Anthony says with a smile.

"I'm still getting you something."

"You don't need to"

"But I want to end of discussion." Heidi says as she gets up and looks in the mirror and takes out her phone and looks over to Anthony.

"Let's take a picture."

"You don't have to ask me twice" He says as he comes next to her and puts his hand on her waist and she takes the picture of them.

"Send it to me"

"I will" Heidi says as they start to walk out to the car.

"Where do you want to go eat?"

"I don't know, it's up to you." Heidi says looking at him.

"How about Chinese food?"

"Sounds good." They order through the drive thru and he drives to her place.

He gets off with her and they go inside and walk into the kitchen and sit down to eat the food.

"Where did your parents go?"

"They went to a company party with my siblings and my cousin tagged along."

"I see, so I wanted to tell you my parents are like making this birthday party for me and they want to invite your family to come as well with you to meet them."

"Really? Is that going to be on your actual birthday or like on the weekend?"

"My actual birthday on Wednesday." 

"Perfect then." Heidi says smiling as she grabs her phone and starts going through it.

"Why are you so happy about that?" He says with a smile.

"Just Because I have a surprise for you."

"Tell me?"

"Nope, it's a surprise for a reason."

Anthony just looks at Heidi who's eyes are sparkling with enthusiasm and he has no idea why.

They finally finished eating and he has to go home and so she walks him out to the door and he gives her a hug, she hugs him tight.

"I'll see you tomorrow Babe" he says as he kisses her.

"See you tomorrow." Heidi says smiling and she closes the door and goes to her room and changes. She then later gets a message from Anthony and she spends the night talking to him before falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609 59 27
This story is about a girl, Sugar Wilkins who is 17 years old and is super excited to go to senior high school. She has no interest in dating because...
6.8K 172 48
Claire is the quiet girl. The good girl. Only has a few friends. But during her freshman year of high school the problem she has been trying to avoid...
1.2K 26 17
abigail has somewhat of a hard life. or at least that's what she says her dad walked out on her and her mom. causing her mom 2 become an alcoholic...
79 17 35
Meet Olivia, a smart and bubbly high school student who won a coveted scholarship to study in the city. Olivia was thrilled at the prospect of explor...