Mr. And Mrs. Blossom|✔️|

By _sarahaxox

Sonia Richardson is a 23 year old, who works at a elementary school as a teacher. Sonias parents tell her a j... More

Aunthors Note/Characters
Chapter 1: The beginning
Bombshell
Chapter 2: Exchanging the Rings
Married
Mornings With Him
Chapter 3: Honeymoon disaster
Awakening
Chapter 4: Falling For Him
Hungry For each other
Complicated
Chapter 5: Christmas Eve
Bad News
Poison Ivy
Chapter 6: Tied To Him
Unbarable
Oh baby!
Chapter 7: Family Dinner
Wedding Bells
Car Ride
Chapter 8: Twins
Reunited
Here to Stay
Chapter 9: Secrets Revealed
Open book
Family
Chapter 9: Promises
Gender Reveal
Kicking in Greece
Chapter 10: Stronger Bond
Mine
Chapter 11: Lost And Found
Family Reunion
Chapter 12: Devil Has Returned
Snakes in Cages
Chapter 13: November Birthday Wreck
Home Sweet Home
Chapter 14: Anniversary
Forgiving Him
Chapter 15: False Alarm
Baby Shower
Chapter 16: Labour
L & E
Chapter 17: Motherhood
Mission Impossible
Chapter 18: Weaknesses
Broken Hearts
Chapter 19: New Doors
Another Day
Chapter 20: Welcome Home Darling
Gowns and Crowns
Devil Has A Team
Chapter 21: She's Evil
Marked
Chapter 22: The Crazy Plan
I Spy
Chapter 23: Another World
Far Away From Me
Chapter 24: Our Memories
Our story
Epliogue: Our Ending

Unleash The Beast

9.4K 296 11
By _sarahaxox

-unedited-

Greg Mikelson as Zack Efron

*RECAP FROM CHAPTER TWO*

*If he sees me with Sam he'll be furious. I left Greg 2 years ago and he's been trying to reach me since. Greg and I were not a good match, our whole relationship was basically spent fighting. He's a horrible person he cheated on me with one of my colleagues at the school in Seatle! He had threatened me couple times, I was never safe around him. He is the devil himself. When I broke up with him, he didn't take it well. Luckily I had left and started my life here in New York.*
________________________

Sonia's POV

It's been two days since Greg had threatened me at the ball. I haven't told Samuel yet. How was I supposed to tell him? Every time I wanted to say something, work-related things would come up and he'd leave. So yes I tried to talk to him but he's always busy. I was planning on telling him today when he comes back from his meeting. Adriana was at her father's for the weekend. The timing was perfect.

It was really dark outside. Samuel might be coming late again.I wore one of Sams shirts that stopped above my knee, even his shirts are getting tighter on me.

I walked downstairs towards the dark kitchen to grab something to eat. Didn't bother turning the lights on. The housekeepers and maids were all dismissed due to it being a Sunday they leave early.

I immediately stopped what I was doing when I heard shuffling coming from Sam's study. I grabbed whatever that was near me, in this case, it was a rolling pin. I headed towards the door and slowly opened, I placed both my hands on the rolling pin then raising it in the air is ready to hit whomever that was in my house. While I was walking towards the tall figure my feet made a creek when it made contact with the wooden floor. I froze and hit the person.

"WHAT THE HELL SONIA!" A familiar voice screamed in pain.

"OH MY GOD, SAM IM SO SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE SOME KILLER" I immediately dropped the so-called "weapon".

He walked towards the light and turned it on. I gasped at his face. He had scratch marks and a busted lip. I definitely didn't do that by just one hit.

"Oh my god Sam, honey whats wrong with your face?!" I walked towards him and placed my hands on the sides of his face.

"Nothing just a minor accident at work." He sighs wincing from my touch.

"Whats wrong with you! You scared the living crap out of me" I hit his arm again.

"Why are you hitting people with a rolling pin in the middle of the night?!"

"Hey, I was using that for protection! And may I asked why you're sneaking into your own damn house like a robber!" My anger got the best out of me. I need to learn how to keep these
hormones intact.

"I thought you were sleeping so I didn't want to wake you up." He says a bit softer.

"You know I can't go to sleep without you by side or worrying sick about you when you're on that stupid mission." And...I'm crying, what is wrong with me!

"Oh baby, Please don't cry. I'm sorry." He wipes my tears away.

"I'm not crying!" I cry. I swear I look and sound like a crazy person. I don't how he's been standing these moody sides of me lately.

He chuckles and brings me closer to him and I lay my head on his chest weeping still.

"Please stop, I promise to come home early from now on." He says softly and I raise my head to look up at him.

"Promise?" I croak.

He brushes my tears away with his thumb "I promise my love." He kisses my forehead and smiles.

"Now common let's go to bed, I'm exhausted from all those beatings I got from work and you." He laughs.

"Who exactly did this to you?" I ask as we both walk up the stairs.

"I don't know yet my team and I got attack today by a group of men while on the mission." He groaned as we got in our room.

"Was it Franks men again?" I curiously ask afraid to hear the answer it might be.

"No it wasn't, we made sure. It was someone else." He says sitting on the bed.

"Oh my god, I knew this happen. I should've told you before-" I pace back and forth of our room panicking.
I knew this was all Greg he was trying to harm him. He even said so himself.

"Told me what Sonia?" He asked confused.

"Remember when we went to go get our engagement rings at the mall and we ran into my ex, Greg?" He nods. I can tell he's already tensed hearing his name.

"Well...Uh-um he saw me at the ball and cornered me." He immediately got up from the bed.

"Sonia tell me everything." His voice came out more stern.

**
"Sonia why didn't you tell me anything that day! I could've ended the bastard!" He rakes his hands through his hair in frustration.

"I tried to but you were always busy!"

His face was completely red. He was furious.

"Sam please calm down-"

"CALM DOWN! THIS MAN THREATENED TO DESTROY OUR FAMILY SONIA! TO HARM OUR BABIES! HOW DARE HE! DOES HE KNOW WHO I AM AND WHAT I CAN DO TO END HIM!" Sam screams making me flinch.

I've never seen him this angry before and it scares me. I knew this would happen. This is why I avoided telling him. Sam's anger will get the best of him and he'll do something stupid.

"Sam please sit down for a second." I push him towards the bed. But he pushes me away and continues to pace.

"I WILL DESTROY HIM! HOW DARE HE TOUCH YOU!" He was talking crazy, his anger had completely taken over him.

"Samuel you need to relax. Please sit down and we'll talk" I plead.

He grabs the glass cup from the table and throws it on the floor making it shatter everywhere. I gasp.

"SAM STOP IT YOU'RE SCARING ME." I cry.

His face immediately softened and he walked towards me and I back up into the wall. His face looked hurt by my actions.

"Sonia I would never hurt you. You know that right?" He softly says touching my face.

"Samuel if you're hurting yourself when you're hurting me too. Please stop this. We'll figure something out together." I croak placing my hands on the sides of his face.

"I'm sorry my love, You're mine and I can't stand the fact that someone wants you."

"And I'll always be your Sam, no one can separate us. He's a sick man that likes to play games." I softly say.

He kneels down and hugs my baby bump.

"I can't let anything happen to you guys. You three are my life. My loves." He kisses my stomach making my heart melt at his words and action.

I kneel down in front of him so we're face to face and kiss his soft lips. "I love you, Sam, we'll get through this together."

"I love you." He softly says then kisses me back and I deepen the kiss.

Sam and I had a weird relationship.. we're yelling and arguing at one point then loving each other. I loved it.
Today I saw the beast that was hidden and locked. I knew now that the only person who kept him sane was me. As long as I'm with him he won't be harmed. We are stronger together, I know we can fight this battle together.

To gain possession of the beast his beauty must be with him.

___________________________
Authors Note

Hey babes! I know. I know. It's a short chapter, I'm sorry but I gotta keep the good stuff for the next;)
So what did you guys think of this chapter yay or nay?!
Don't forget to vote and share my book loves!
_sarahaxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3M 353K 47
UNDER MAJOR EDITING AND REVISION. CHANGES TO THE STORY LINE IS PROBABLE. "You are going to listen and do as I say-" she cuts him off, "You do not ow...
612K 17K 40
Natalia Fuller has had a difficult upbringing in her early adolescence but she has learned to come out strong. As a result, she has a wonderful full...
12.2M 394K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
793K 23.8K 36
Katelyn Victoria Darcy, daughter of the late Viscount of Montgomery, whose privilege life has a drastic, changed when her father died. His death reve...