Russian Roulette (Royce)

Autorstwa ForeverMindless247

When your father's the most feared man on the streets of California, you've only got two things to do. Respec... Więcej

Russian Roulette (Royce)
Let's Go
No Fair
Enemies
Proving Yourself
Possible Crush?
Let's Just Talk
Discussions
New Case
Thanks
I'm So Buzzed (pt. one)
I'm So Buzzed (Pt. Two)
Two Spoons
Coming Out
Petty
Questions and Concerns
It's Nothing
Butterfly Kisses
I Wouldn't Mind
Downhill
Do Not Disturb
Evidence
Confusion
Ambushed
"I told you so"
Payback
Everyone's sorry
Introduced
Something New
"Not anymore"
Not the same
Drunken Words
Competition
Homesick
Game of Chance
Game of Chance (pt.2) (Final)
Epilogue.

El Espanol

2.2K 119 24
Autorstwa ForeverMindless247

::Jacob's P.O.V::

"Your tio's working late tonight, and I won't be home because I'm going out with friends, so you'll have the house to yourself for a couple hours" my mother explained. I nodded a little, "okay, can I have company over?" I asked. "Company?" "Yeah, I offered to tutor someone on Spanish" I informed. "Oh, how sweet of you, sure; I don't mind" "gracias" "de nada". I picked up my bookbag and placed it on my shoulders, "I'm gonna skip breakfast today, okay?" "Why?" "I'm gonna swing by Starbucks and buy me a frappuccino. I haven't had one in a while". 

"Okay, miel" I was about to walk about my mother quickly added: "I'm sorry about your tio, he's just... I don't know. I'm just sorry". "It's okay, mami. It's not your fault" I said I turned around and looked at her, "where is he anyway?" "He went to the station early" "oh" "yeah, well, have a nice day". "Okay" I quickly ran over and gave her a kiss on the cheek before leaving. 

>>*<<

I balanced the frappuccino, orange juice, iced lemon pound cake, and blueberry muffin in my arms as I walked to my car. I decided to get something for Chresanto too, hopefully he'd come to school today. I got in my car and set the pastries on the arm rest and placed the drinks in the cup holder before pulling out of the parking lot and continuing my drive to school. 

When I got there, I walked into the school and I finally realized something, I had no idea what his locker number was and I didn't know where we was currently. You have is number I thought to myself, "oh, yeah". I pulled out my phone and texted him. 

Me: Hi, are you at school?

Chresanto: Yeah, are you?

Me: Yeah, where are you? I've got something to give you.

Chresanto: Oh, I'm at my locker. 117. What do you have for me?

Me: A muffin and orange juice.

I put my phone away and looked for locker 117, I think that's near the east wing? Yeah. I turned some corners and walked some halls before finally getting there. I found him standing in front of his locker, he had his head down because he was looking at his phone. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder, he looked up and smiled when he saw it was me. 

"Hi" he greeted, "hi, muffin" I said as I held it out for him to take. He took it from me and looked at me, "thanks" "you're welcome, I would've bought you coffee, but I didn't know if you liked coffee so I got orange juice instead" I explained as I held the orange juice out for him to take also, he took it and smiled again. "You're very kind" he said, I smiled and said "thank you". 

I was going to say something but Cole and Myles passed by and stared Chresanto down. I looked at him and saw he wasn't looking away, he met their gaze and kept it. "When do you plan on giving Heather a proper apology?" Myles asked, "when I plan on giving a fuck" Chresanto replied, "which will never happen". I chuckled, "what're you laughing at?" Cole asked. "Him" I replied simply, "is that a problem?" 

>>*<<

::Chresanto's P.O.V::

I found Jacob in the cafeteria, "you wanna eat outside with me?" I asked him. He nodded and said "yeah", once we both bought our lunch we walked outside and found a empty picnic table. We sat across from each other. "The muffin and orange juice you gave me was good" I said as I looked at him, I picked up my apple and removed the stem, "thank you, again". "You're welcome, again" he replied, I watched as he ate a grape. "I don't know if you wanna come to my house for the Spanish help, but we can if you want to" he explained. "That's fine" I was grateful, I didn't want him to come to my house because I didn't want him to meet my father. I didn't want anyone to meet my father.

He ate another grape then began to eat some of his salad. I looked down and began to eat my own food, I took a bite from my apple and swallowed before saying "you wanna play a game?" "A game?" "Yeah, like twenty one questions". "Okay" "okay, hmmm" I hummed, "let's start off simple, what do you enjoy doing in your free time?" "I like to read and write poetry, how about you?" "I like to listen to music and just think".

"Something that makes you stand out from others?" Jacob asked. I shook my head a little, "I don't think I have an answer for that? I don't really stand out" I replied. He smiled and said "sure, you do! Everyone stands out, personally I think you're muy interesante". "Me? Interesting? I think you've got the wrong person" "Chres, can I call you that?" I nodded and said "sure". "Okay, Chres, I'm certain I've got the right person. We were just throwing a paper ball back and forth the other day, you're interesting. Trust me".

>>*<<

"He says I'm interesting" I said to Elijah, "you are" he replied. "No, I'm not" "yeah, Chres, you really are" "okay, if you say so". Elijah nodded as we stood on the green grass of the quad, "he still teachin' you Spanish?" "Yeah, we're starting today, we're gonna go to his house". Elijah looked at me and smiled a little, "stop being nasty" I stated. "What? I'm not being nasty!" He laughed, "you are in your mind, I don't even know if he likes guys anyway" I explained as I watched some kids start to head home. 

"He does" Elijah said simply, I looked at him, "he does?" He nodded "yup". "How do you know?" "He told me, it works out doesn't it?" "Yeah, it does". I looked around and saw Jacob exiting the building, he had his hair collected into a ponytail. I liked it. He scanned the quad with his eyes and when he spotted me and Elijah, he waved. I waved back and watched as he began to make his over here. 

On his way over, Cole stopped him and I continued to watched as they exchanged a couple of words and Jacob's facial expression dropped a little. He looked passed Cole's shoulder and met my gaze, I wanted to go over and ask what was going on, but I needed to stay in my lane and not get in anyone else's business. I didn't stop watching though. Cole jabbed a finger at Jacob's shoulder and Jacob brushed his touch away. He looked at me and said one more thing to Cole before walking away. 

It was a fake smile, the one he was wearing on his face. I would know, I tend to fake a smile some times. "Hey, you ready?" He asked as he stood in front of me, I nodded "yeah". "What was that about?" Elijah asked, "oh, I, um.... Nothing, it was nothing" Jacob lied. He looked at me, "ready?" "Yeah, yeah, I am. Bye, Elijah" "bye, Chres, bye Jacob" "bye" Jacob said. 

>>*<<

When we arrived at Jacob's house, I was surprised. It wasn't like mine, neither was the neighborhood. There were no grown woman standing on the corners asking for money, or people smoking and drinking beer on their porches. There was none of that. I got out of the car and followed him inside. 

"My mom's not here and neither is my uncle, they both had something to do" Jacob explained as he placed his keys on the key holder, "so it's just me and you. Perfect working environment". That made me nervous, being alone with him. I never really was alone with him before, even in the halls of school there was always other kids around. It wasn't just us, but now it was. 

"Chres" he said, "huh? I'm sorry, I was thinking" I apologized. "I could tell" he chuckled, "I asked if you wanted a snack?" "Oh, sure". He led me to the kitchen and said "we, uh, we've got fruit, granola bars, chips, um, carrots, celery, cucumbers" I smiled as he began to list vegetables and such. "A granola bar is fine" I said, he nodded a little "okay". 

He walked to the pantry and grabbed a granola bar and handed it to me, I took it from and said "thank you" "you're welcome". He made himself a bowl of grapes before walking me to his room, "I see you like grapes, you had some for lunch too" I said. He nodded, "yeah, I love grapes". He took off his shoes and I followed his lead, "okay, let's get started" he said, he set the bowl down and sat down on his bed. I stood and looked at him, he patted the empty space beside him "sit, I don't bite". 

"Okay" I said lightly, I sat down beside him and pulled out my notebook and pencil. "Where do you wanna start?" Jacob asked as he popped a grape into his mouth. "Well, the test is going to be on, I think, locations and statements" I said as I rubbed the back of my neck, "yeah, that sounds right". "Okay, do you know what que vas a hacer means?" He asked curiously, "what do you want to do?" I said. He nodded, "mhm, what about yo voy?" "Oh, yeah, it means I'm going to".

He nodded, "very good, okay. No, se" he said next, I shook my head a little "I don't know" "good" "no, I mean, I don't know what it means". Jacob chuckled and looked at me, "Chres, no, se means I don't know" "oh" "yeah". 

>>*<<

I was still at Jacob's house and he just got done explaining to me how use the words ser and estar in sentences. There was a speaking part to the test and now he was trying to teach me how to roll my R's. It wasn't going so well. 

"Just, place your tongue near the roof of your mouth" he explained, I did as I was told. "Okay, now breathe out" he said simply, when it didn't work he laughed and shook his head. "You suck at rolling your R's man" he said with a playful smile, "thank you for informing me" I replied, I was smiling too. "You go then" I added, "divertido" he said as he rolled the R perfectly. "Show off" I said as I nudged him, he chuckled. "What's divertido mean anyway?" "Amusing". 

I looked at him and he looked at me. "You're muy divertido, Chresanto" Jacob said lightly, we were close. Like, really close. We were still looking at each other, I could tell he was thinking. I wanted to ask what about, but I figured that'd ruin the moment. Yeah, it probably would. "Are we having a staring contest?" He suddenly asked, I looked away "no, s-sorry. I don't know why I was, uh, I don't know. Sorry" I felt foolish for some reason. Like embarrassed. 

"Chres" "yeah" I said as I stared at my closed notebook, "look at me, please". I looked at him and I wasn't ready for him to kiss me, I mean I was ready. I wanted him to, but I didn't think he would. So when he did, and I felt his lips pressed against mine, I didn't know what to do for a second, but then I remembered and I began to kiss back. It was a slow kiss, nothing too fast and risky. We stayed like that, lips moving in sync for a good while before pulling a part. Jacob looked at me, "eres un buen besador" he said finally. I shook my head a little, "I... I don't know what that means" I said lightly. He smiled, "it's means you're a good kisser". 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for any mistakes, I didn't proof read. Oh well.

Love,

Me

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

100K 2.1K 39
Destiny always dreamed of leaving home and finding a new way of living. To finally feel loved for once in her life. She finally decides to go live in...
23.2K 213 31
She was just living life,having a Good time,Finnaly going to follow her dreams, But then they're people who hate to see you happy.They wanna bring yo...
69.9K 1.3K 46
SEQUEL TO LOVE MORE (mostly will be from hazel's point of view!!!) They are back! London and Chris have been married for 10 years now. Its been one h...
281K 7.6K 22
She got adopted by this family. Not all of them like her, but when she get to know them better everything will change. When she starts falling for on...