NoT oVeR yOu

Galing kay ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the ba... Higit pa

Chap|1 HeartBreak
Chap|2 Unexpected
Chap|3 I'm back..
Chap|4 She's back?
Chap|5 Why?
Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...
Chap|7 Not enough
Chap|8 I'm trying
Chap|9 Family First
Chap|10 Strange thoughts..
Chap|11 In my feelings
Chap|13 Poor Royalty
Chap|14 Big Problems?
Chap|15 Don't worry
Chap|16 Pick and choose
Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment
Chap|18 Making things worse
Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..
Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...
Chap|21 I'm just hurt.
Chap|22 You'll always have us.
Chap|23 Get it together
Chap|24 Nice to meet you too
Chap|25 Do you trust me?
Chap|26 Are you sure?
Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes
Chap|28 Hard Explanations
Chap|29 Regrets
Chap|30 Lauren?
Chap|31 Lust and Heartache
Chap|32 The morning after
Chap|33 Still Hurting
Chap|34 Fix my mistakes
Chap35|No one understands
Chap36|Space
Chap37|Working on myself..
Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not
Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.
Chap40| Ice cream and Surprises
Chap41| I'll always be by your side.
Chap42| You are the reason for my smile
Chap43|The Date Night
Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..
Chap45|Get used to it
Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)
Chap47|In and Out
Chap48|Let her know
Chap49|Something's up..
Chap50|Wrong time
Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies
Chap52|Shawn?
Chap53|Everything has changed.
Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION
Chap55|Moving on
Chap56|Questions
Chap57|Not over
Chap58|Worried
Chap59|Birthday's and arguments
Chap60|On Thin Ice
Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.
Chap62|The truth does hurt
Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.
Chap64|I'm here for you, always
Chap65|The End Of Us
SEQUEL TIME!!

Chap|12 The talk(s)

5.5K 431 278
Galing kay ArianaGrandeBabe

Y/N's POV.

"Aye it's DJ Envy here with Angela Yee and Charlamagne Tha God. And we are the breakfast club. Today we have the one and only Y/N Brown in the building with us!" He yelled into the mike causing everyone to clap and I smiled.

Today after the girls left my house I tried to get some more sleep, but that ended very quickly with my manager Rosa knocking on my door. Telling me I had to get a move on things with all my interviews and photo shoots, and to say that I was tired would be an understatement. I had been on my feet all day, but luckily this was my last stop. I decided to go and pick Ro up from Camila after this since she had been over there all day.

"Yeah, yeah what's up?" I laughed into my mike as I fixed my headphones on my ears.

"Alright so how's life been treating you?" I smiled as I sat back in my chair.

"Man you know I just been working. Working and taking care of my baby."

"Oh yeah that's right they got you on daddy duty huh?" Charlamagne said and I chucked and shook my head. "

"Hell yeah!" I said making everyone in the room laugh. "Nah but for real, it's an absolute honor you know to be her momma. I mean she changed my life man, for the better."

Everybody knows that before I had Royalty I was nothing but trouble. That's all I ever got into, especially when things didn't go my way. I was just a spoiled rich kid, who messed around with any girl I could get my hands on. And believe me there was a lot of girls.

But when I got with Camila and we really stared messing around. I left all that bullshit alone. When she came home one day and told me she was pregnant. Now that was the best day of my life, and the day that changed my life.

"Awww! Oh my gosh that so sweet Y/N! I love you guys relationship. It's the cutest thing ever." Angela gushed with a huge smile on her face.  I returned the smile and nodded.

"Thank you, thank you."

"Yeah man I can't wait till your album drops. I know this is about to be all that." I nodded

"Thanks bro that means a lot, man I been working so hard on it and for so long. I'm just ready for my fans to finally get to hear it."

Angela nodded. "I've always been a fan of yours since day one. And trust me when I say I can not wait to hear it." She laughed making me smile.

"Aw I appreciate the support, and trust me, you won't have to wait much longer."

"Alright Y/N so let's just get straight down to business." Charlamagne said and I threw my head back and groaned.

"Oh man, alright. What's up?" I asked as I ran my hands though my thick hair nervously.

"Aww she gettin nervous over there now!"

"Nah don't be nervous- well you might actually need to be nervous for this." He said making us all laugh.

"Ok so we all know that yo baby moms is that hot chick from the hot girl group!" My face frowned up as I heard him "describe" Camila and the rest of the girls.

"Their called Fifth harmony Charlamagne." Angela spoke up. I'm guessing she noticed the look on my face. I mean I wasn't trying to hide it.

Charlamagne shrugged and continued to speak. "Honestly who cares! Anyway that's yo baby momma right?"

I cleared my throat and nodded slowly. "Yeah. Camila Cabello is her name."

He nodded quickly. "Right! So she all of a sudden came back after she left you with y'all daughter. How do you feel about that man, I mean I know you had to be pissed."

"Nah. I mean- yeah I was upset with her, but we're working things out you know. She's trying, and so am I. So where good, she's always going to be Royalty's mother." I shrugged

"Wow." Is all he said and I just stared at him. This was one of the reasons I didn't care for his ass. He talked to much and didn't seem to care how he talked to people.

"You know Y/N I think that's great that y'all are doing that-"

"Thank you." I smiled at her as she continued talking.

"You guys are really trying to make things work out to better your relationship for your child, and I think that's a beautiful thing."

"Thank you so much."

Charlamagne laughed and shook his head. "Well you know what I think? I think yo ass is stupid! I mean come on man she left yo ass! With your child! And she's just now coming back and you let her in like nothing happened!"

"Charlamagne man! That ain't cool!" DJ. Envy yelled

"Yeah Charlamagne you need to chill!" I just listened to them yell while I stared him down giving him the dirtiest look I could.

I chuckled and shook my head while looking down at my now bawled fist. His ass was seriously pissing me the fuck off. But instead of getting up and beating his ass like I wanted to, I slowly stood up grabbed my things and calmly walked out.

"Get me home now!" I yelled at on of my guards who nodded and walked me out the the truck. So much shit has been going on that it took everything in me not to punch the shit out of him. I mean I'm  tired of people telling me what I should be doing with this whole Camila situation or how I should feel.

||||

As soon as I got home I walked straight in and up into my bedroom. I laid down across my large bed and groaned when I heard my phone go off.

"Ugh what the hell?!" I was not in the mood for anyone right now, everything was pissing me off.

"Yeah?" I asked as I picked up the phone.

"Well hello to you too Y/N." I recognized the voice as soon as I head it.

"India? What do your ass want?" I was already irritated and she was not making things better right now especially after hearing how she treated Camila.

"Woah baby what's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong, really India? I can't believe you just asked me that!" I yelled

"Y/N." She whispered and I could tell I must've hurt her feelings. I sighed and stood up.

"Look India my bad for yelling, I'm just upset. But we need to talk-"

"It's fine babe. And I know that's why I called."

"When will you be back to Miami?" I asked as I lifted my shirt over my head.

I heard her sigh "I don't know, but soon."

"Alright cool. I'll talk to you later I got to go." I said quickly hearing her say goodbye and I hung up. I decided to get into the shower before going over to Camila's. We needed to have a talk but I knew I needed to cool down before I even went over there.

It's so crazy man. Because I knew that soon me walking out on a interview would be all over every fucking thing. Making me out to be some type pussy, spoiled punk. Like they always do.

•••

After about an hour I was done with everything and I had finally left back out the house. I sighed as I walked into my large garage and grabbed a random pair of keys.

I unlocked the car and made my way out my gate. As I was driving down the road I felt my phone buzz and I noticed that Camila was calling.

"Hey Camila I'm on my way to yours now."

"O-oh well ok." She said

"Yeah I'll be there shortly, we need to talk alright?"

"Ok Y/N." She seemed sad, I could hear it in her voice.

I sighed as I hung up and continued the 30 minuet drive to her condo. I flipped through some songs on the radio trying to clear my head a bit.

I made it to her place in no time and I was mentally preparing myself for our little talk. But it had to be done sooner or later.

I got out my car and jogged up to the condo building. Trying to avoid as much paparazzi as I could. They where screaming my name and yelling stupid, made up crap all in my face with them flashing cameras. Yes I was getting annoyed, but the last thing I was going to do was give them a show that I know they asses wanted from me.

Once I made it up to Camila's place I knocked on the door and stuck my hands in my pockets waiting for her to come and answer.

"Who is it?" I heard her ask through the door.

"Who else where you expecting?" I heard the sound of the locks turning and the door finally opened reviling Camila with a happy looking Royalty in her arms.

"Ma ma!" She yelled and I smiled as I lifted her up out of Camila's arms.

"Hey mommas baby." I said while walking all the way in and making myself comfortable on her couch.

"I wasn't expecting anyone else, I just wasn't thinking that you would have been here that fast." She said with a shrug as she sat beside me. I smiled and looked over at her.

"Oh trust me I know. Especially not with my baby here you don't." She rolled her eyes and pushed me.

"Oh shut up Y/N. What if I was waiting on someone else to walk through that door." I shrugged and sat back more with Royalty now laid out on my chest.

"I think you know better." She gave me a smile but I could just tell that it was fake and that something was on her mind.

"Nice place you got." I said as I continued to look around. It wasn't too big or too small, but it was just right for her.

"Thanks but this is only temporary." She shrugged "I plan on moving out soon and getting a bigger place. The space is much needed."

"Well why don't you come stay with me at my house, I got plenty of room." I suggested and I watched her laugh as she shook her head.

"Really Y/N?"

I frowned up at her. "What?" I wanted to know what was so funny, when I was being dead serious.

She just smiled up at me as she continued I shake her head"Nothing Y/N."

I cleared my throat as I looked at Ro and carefully put her on the floor to play with some of her toys. "So what's up, how did things go with telling the girls?"

"H-how did you know that I did that?" She sighed and I just stared at her.

"They were at my house when you texted for them to come over." I stated simply waiting for her to answer my question.

"Oh."

"Yeah, so how did everything go?"

She shrugged and sat back further on the couch. "It was ok." Her voice came out low

"Camila, how long have we known each other? You know everything about me and I know everything about you. Which means I know when your lying."  She looked away from me and down to her hands.

"Y/N they—they where so mean to me." She cried with her head in her hands. "Y-You wouldn't believe the things that they said." She continued to cry and I slowly moved closer to her bringing her into my arms.

"Camila it's alright—"

"No it's not Y/N. They are supposed to be my friends. Now they completely turned on me all because I chose to do something different with my life. I mean this isn't just for me, I'm doing it to prove to you that I don't want to loose Royalty again. And I'm just trying to make everything better-"  she choked on her words as she buried her head deeper into my chest.

Now I was starting to wonder if she was just doing this because of me. Thinking that this would please me or make me happy.

"Camila you don't have to do this for me or for Royalty. I trust that you won't leave her again." She shook her head and pushed up from me.

"I know that Y/N, and it's not just that. I want to do this, hell I need to do this. For me, to make myself happy again." She whispered and I nodded as I ran my hand down her back.

"Ma ma ma." I looked down to see Royalty standing there with her pacifier in her mouth.

I smiled and reached down to pick her up. "Aww look Camila Royalty knows when mommy is sad." Camila smiled a little

"Say hi mommy don't be sad. Please for me." I said in my best baby voice while bouncing Royalty up and down in my arms making her giggle. Camila laughed as she reached out for Royalty who happily dived into her arms.

"Aww Royalty. Mommy is gonna try to not be sad anymore, just for you."

"Ya yay!" I smiled watching Camila and our daughter. I'm so glad Royalty is used to Camila now, she's no longer like a stranger. And she really loves her being around.

"Can I have some kisses now?" Camila asked with a pout on her face. Ro giggled as she placed her whole face on Camila's.

"Aww thank you baby!" She said making Royalty laugh and bounce up and down in her lap.

"Mommy loves you Royalty." She whispered making me smile.

"You know Camila, I really do appreciate you for coming back into her life the way you did." She sighed as she looked over my way.

"Y/N Please- I'm the one who should be thanking you, you let me back in her life even though I just up and left you with her." I took a deep breath as I sat up and stood up to take my jacket off.

"She needs you in her life Camila, and no matter what people say I know your true intentions are good this time around. So no I'm not going to punish you or my daughter by keeping her away from you."

"Thanks you Y/N."

"Of course. And I'm going to be talking to the girls soon about-"

"No. No you don't have to do that." I looked at her and she kept talking. "Because I know their still your friends and y'all are too close to for something like this to get in between you guys' relationship."

"Something like this Camila is important. Your still the mother of my child first no matter what. And if they disrespected you in anyway, then I think we should have a talk about that. Or we just can't be friends anymore. They where your friends too."

"I know, I know." She sighed as she kept her eyes on Royalty. Camila laid her head on my chest while Ro was stretched out on her stomach. We started to watch something on tv. and I decided to lay all the way back myself. As soon as I laid my head down on the damn pillow my phone dinged.

-Rosaaa📝🤤🍑

Meeting first thing tomorrow morning Y/N.

I groaned as I read over the message. I of course already knew what it was going to be about.

"Who's that?" I heard Camila ask while she looked over my shoulder to my phone. I chuckled and put my phone back in my pocket.

"Just my manager." I whispered. My plans where to tell her about what happened on the show, but after what she told me about the way the girls acted towards her, I decided against it. At least for now, I mean it can wait she's going to hear about it anyway but I'm gonna make sure she gets the truth and not some half ass story.

"Camila?"

"Yeah Y/N?" I turned over some to look directly at her.

"I love you, you know that right. I never stopped even when you left." She bit her lip as she pulled me closer to her body.

"I know Y/N and I never gave up hope that you would still love me. Because I love you too."

•••••••••

A/N

Hello everyone🤗 I hope you all enjoyed😌

So that interview tho😤andddd Y/N sort of had a talk with India...🙄Camila and Y/N still getting close😭😍
There has been no REAL drama yet..sooo what do you all think is coming up next👀🤨

Let me know what you guys think💭

Thanks so much for reading/voting✨💘Also sorry for any mistakes😪

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

268K 8.5K 51
Camila and Y/n are still broken up but Y/n isn't going to give up so easily. What happens when he goes back to try and win Camila back? Will she tak...
649K 20.9K 54
Lauren was a sweet girl before she dated a guy named Brad Simpson, she was really friendly and have a happy personality until she knew about her mom'...
81.4K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
15.8K 394 16
Y/n is trying to survive high school with her 2 best friends. Things are going fine for her until she meets Camila. It's no secret Y/n's relationship...