Midnight Moon.

By RoRoRocks

Roxxi is an normal rich girl, has the life everyone wants.The parents who are always out of town with work, t... More

Midnight Moon.
Chapter 1 Summer!
Chapter 2. Get This Party Started.
Chapter 3. Strike 1, Strike 2, Strike 3. You're Out!
Chapter 4. A New Start.
Chapter 5: Mate
Chapter 6. Let The Games Begin
Chapter 7. Midnight Run Part 1 of 2
Chapter 7. Midnight Run Part 2
Chapter 8. Mystic Meadow
Chapter 9. In the Meadow
Chapter 10. Train Wreck...
Chapter 11. Early Riser
Chapter 12. Haven't Had Enough?
Chapter 13. He's Coming Back.
Chapter 14.Mason?.....
Chapter 15. What Happened That Night..
Chapter 16. Calm Before The Storm.
Chapter 17. The BBQ!
Chapter 18. On A Mission.
Chapter 19. Kick Ass!
Chapter 20. The One That Got Away
Chapter 21. One Last Chance.
Chapter 22. Last Days.
Chapter 23. Let The Rain Fall.
Chapter 24. Dark Shadows.
Chapter 25. Explaninations
Chapter 26. Funeral.
Chapter 27. A Dinner With The Alpha.
Chapter 29. Magical Moments.
Chapter 30. Falling Skies
Chapter 31. High Hopes
Chapter 32 Its Time For War
Chapter 33 The End Is Here

Chapter 28. New Responsibilities

600 16 4
By RoRoRocks

(RECAP)

"Don't walk away from me!" I father growled.

The twins hid behind me and I hugged them giving my father the death glare. If looks could kill he would be six feet under. His face changed and guilt covered it as he looked at the twins and he looked up to me with pleading eyes.

"Come back tomorrow, we really need to talk about this" My father said gently.

"Fine, I just need to go to the cabin for tonight" I sighed giving in.

"Ok" He sighed.

"Boys, you'll need to come tomorrow too, this includes all of you" My father stated before giving us and hug each and me a kiss on the forehead, my mother doing the same but hugging and kissing us all. They did this before they left to the office to deal with pack problems no doubt.

As we were leaving I only then noticed that Daniel wasn't with us anymore.

"Wait where's Daniel?" I asked as we walked to the door.

"No clue" The twins answered in unision.

"I think the potty" Andrew answered.

"Ok thanks baby" I smiled.

Just as we walked through the sitting room, Daniel was walking towards us, when out of nowhere the girl came out of nowhere and ran at Daniel.

"Dannie!!" She squeeled jumping into his arms and locking her lips with his.

My heart broke into a million pieces, I could literally feel it crumpleing and breaking. My breath left me and I found it hard to breathe. In a second my brothers were beside me one hand on each of my shoulders while the children held my hands.

"Mama, whats daddy doing?" Andrew asked.

I couldn't even answer him as my eyes were glued to Daniel and that girl kissing as he tried to get her off him. I could see him kissing back though.

"It's time to go home" I whispered as we walked past them and out of the house, slamming the door.

"Roxxi" Daniel shouted as he came out the front door to find us halfway across the lawn.

I didn't even answer him but continued walking.

"It wasn't what it looked like, I tried to get her off" He said frantically.

"You still kissed her back" I whispered.

"Babe..." He began.

"Not in front of the children" I whispered as we walked back to the cabin.

We made it back to the cabin and I tucked the children into bed and got ready for bed myself. The only thought in my head was Daniel kissed her back. My mate kissed another she wolf back.

**********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 28.

DANIEL'S P.O.V

I can't believe Roxxi won't talk to me, Amber jumped on me, I did not kiss her or even kiss back... I tried pushing her away. Why won't she believe me?

We got home and she put the kids to bed and went straight to bed. I walked into the bedroom and grabbed my pillow and a blanket off the chair and gave Roxxi a kiss before walking to one of the spare rooms, I knew she wouldn't want to speak to me but I swear I will make it up to her.

[ You better I will not lose my mate! ] My wolf growled.

I didn't even bother answering him as I lay down on the spare bed. I was tossing and turning the whole night, I couldn't sleep.

I got about two hours sleep. I woke up the next morning so tired. I walked down to see Roxxi making breakfast for everyone, even me. I looked a little shocked when I sae a plate on the table for me too.

"I wouldn't let you starve.." She mumbled.

"Thanks" I smiled and she looked down at her plate.

Breakfast was very quiet. Nobody was talking, not even the kids. We finished up breakfast quick and put our things in the dish washer.

As I turned to leave the room Roxxi turned to me and finally talked.

"My brothers and I need to talk to my parents... can you bring the kids to the mall or the park or do you want to go back to the packhouse" Roxxi asked.

"I dont mind" I answered simply.

"Well pick..." Roxxi said.

"They could get to know some of the other werewolf kids since they are going to change sometime.." I replied.

"We don't know that... they are only half remember" Roxxi sighed.

"No... they aren't.." I sighed.

"What? What are you not telling me" Roxxi asked.

"I, I can tap into people's mind." I said.

You have a gift?" Roxxi asked.

I nooded in response.

"And you tapped into Ellen's mind" She said rather than asking.

"Yes" I said.

"What did you see?" Roxxi asked.

"All of her secrets...." I said trailing off.

"What secrets" Roxxi gulped.

"She wasn't human... she was like us and she masked her scent...she said and did horrible things to her children. She wasnt who we thought she was, and the only reason her mate was looking for her was because he wanted her to pay for what she did to him... she slept around alot and caused him so much pain" I said taking a deep breath.

She looked at me with shock written all over her face.

"Y-You wouldn't lie to me?" Roxxi asked.

"No, you'd feel it through the bond" i said with a sad smile.

"So she lied... about everything" Roxxi sighed.

"Yes.." I said sadly.

I saw the tears come to her eyes, when she snapped out of it and blinked a few times.

"I-I have to go" She said straightening up.

"Roxxi...." I began.

"No.. its ok" She said.

"Ok... we need to talk about yesterday.." I said biting my lip.

"Ok... later" She nodded before going to the door.

"Bring the kids to the packhouse if you want... I know most of your friends live there, you should catch up with them" She replied with a pained smile and walked out the door to the garden where Brandon and Kaleb were playing with the twins.

I followed her out.

"Come on we have to go" Roxxi said smiling to them.

"Awwwwhhh Rox!" Brandon whined.

"Be quiet" She laughed.

They all started laughing and I looked at them smiling.

"Daniel can you change the twins out of their filthy clothes.. we really have to go" Roxxi asked.

"Sure, but later on yeah?" I asked.

"Yes, we'll talk tonight and i'll catch up with yous later, text me and let me know what you decide to do" Roxxi said before walking off in the direction of the pack house with her brothers.

"Well... time to get washed up" I said smiling at the kids.

ROXXI'S P.O.V

We walked to the pack house to talk to our parents and on the way there I was still processing what Daniel had told me about Elln. Everything was a lie..The girl I thought I knew was a lie. It was a shock. I really trusted her.

"Roxxi" Kaleb said nudging me.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Whats wrong?"  Brandon asked.

"It's Ellen... everything was a lie" I sighed.

"What?" They both asked.

"She was one of us, she cheated on her mate alot of times, its the reason he was looking for her and she treated her children like shit when nobody was around" I said emotionlessly.

They both stopped walking and just looked at me with their mouth's gaped open, in a perfect 'O'.

"You'll catch flies if your not careful" I mumbled with a hint of a smile.

"Not the time!" Brandon said.

"Sorry.." I replied.

"How do you know?" Kaleb asked.

"Daniel can tap into minds" I sighed.

"He has a gift?" They both said.

"Uh huh" I said nodding.

We began walking and continued talking about Ellen and Daniel's gift and we reached the house a few minutes later.

"Ohhh get ready for the party..." I sighed.

"Yeahh..." Kaleb sighed.

"We might as well hear them out" Brandon shrugged.

"Yeah" Kaleb and I said in unison as I knocked on the front door.

My father answered the door and smiled to us.

"Nice of you to drop by" He said.

"Where's mother?" I asked.

"She went out, she will be home later, but I need to discuss pack business with you three" My father said letting us in.

"Ok sounds good" Brandon said.

'Lick ass!' Kaleb and I chanted through our mind link.

'Shut up!' He growled.

"Come to the office and we'll talk" My dad smiled.

"Lead the way pops' " I said and smiled.

She smiled a tight smile and lead us to his office.

We went into his office and got comfortable on the couches.

"We need to talk about our situation and a few other things" My father sighed.

"Ok, do you want to begin?" I asked.

"Yes, Now look I know your mom and I were never there for you's but it's alot to look after three children and look after a pack of three hundred.." My father sighed.

We nodded and let him continue.

" I know we can't make things right but I dont want to lose you kids... I love yous and I don't want you kids to hate us" My father said sadly.

"Look dad.." Brandon began.

"We could never hate you guys..." Kaleb continued.

"We were just upset that we were never the centre of your attention I guess, we just wanted you to be home with us i guess" I sighed finishing as my brothers nodded.

" I know and i'm sorry....and we want to make this right" My father said sternly.

"So do we" Kaleb said while Brandon and I nodded.

"Ok, well I dont want to keep you too long so onto other matters... oh and a warning your mother has a bit she wants to say about the 'family' issue so expect tears and alot of hugging when she comes home" My father said with a smile in his voice.

"Oh.. I know what to expect" I said and shuddered while we all started laughing.

"Ok onto serious matters..." My father began.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"A lot of packs have been getting attacked by rogues all around america and all the alphas are getting together to talk about it.. and since we are one of the biggest packs we have a big say in what to do and I want your help." My dad said.

"What kind of damage has been caused?" I asked.

"Taking males mates and killing their children" My father whispered.

"Killing children" I growled standing up. I hate when people hurt children or animals because they cant stick up for themselves they need somebody to do help them.

"I'm afraid so... and the reason why your mother and I were never there and always working is because I am alpha of four packs that I merged into one.. but they do not all live by they live in four different areas" My father sighed.

"What are you asking us to do?" Brandon asked.

" I want you to take over a pack each..." My father said trailing off.

"What" I said with my mouth hanging open.

"I said --" He began.

"I know what you said I mean why?" I asked.

"Well I can't look after four packs on my own, I need help and I am getting older..." My father stated.

"But we are still so young" Brandon said.

"I know.. And I know I am asking for alot but I wouldnt ask if I wasn't desperate" My father sighed.

"I know" Brandon replied.

"Are we taking over the packs full or just for now?" I asked.

"Well--" My father began before he was interupted.

"We can't" Kaleb said abruptly.

We all turned to look at him in shock.

"What do you mean?" Brandon asked.

"We cannot lead a pack with a Luna beside us, and for Roxxi's case an Alpha" Kaleb sighed.

"How come?" I asked.

"Don't any of yuou's study what we are? And the rules of our kind?" Kaleb asked.

I looked down at the floor and mumbled 'No' along with Brandon.

"It is punishable by death" Kaleb said.

"Son... that was centurys ago" My father sighed.

"The rule is still there, in the werewolf council" Kaleb stated.

"I know but they will not find out!" My father said sternly.

"What if they do? Will you be willing to risk our death for a little relax time for you?" Kaleb said standing up.

"No- No of course not!" Father replied.

"What the fu--" I began to shout as I stood up, just then my mother ran into the door with a smile on her face until she realized the tension in the room.

"Whats wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing" My father said giving us a look.

"Oh ok... I'm so happy to see you three!" My mother smiled.

"Happy to see you too mom" Kaleb smiled.

"Im so sorry about yesterday" She replied with tears in her eyes.

"We know mom" Brandon said.

"Yeah you didn't mean it" Kaleb added.

"You did nothing wrong, it was a mistake" I finished.

"Can we forget about it?" My mom asked with tears in her eyes.

"Already forgetten" Brandon, Kaleb and I said at the same time.

"Thank you" My mother said with a warm smile as he came over and hugged each of us

"Mom, i'm really sorry but we have to run, we promised to take the kids to the park" I said.

  "Ohh, they are playing with the other kids from the pack in the garden" Mother replied. 

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Look... I know it will take a while for us to be close again but I promise you we are going to work on it" My mother sighed.

 "Mom..." Brandon began.

"No its the truth, you may say it's fine or ok, that we can forget about it but we all know none of us will forget and I want to make this right between us, we shouldn't feel this way were a family" My mom said with tears in her eyes.

 "We will work it out mom, it takes time" I said smiling. 

"Ok" She nodded and smiled back wiping the tears.

"We'll see you soon" I smiled.

"Will you think about moving back in?" My mother asked in a whisper.

My brothers and I looked at eachother trying to decide.

"We'll have to talk about it" Kaleb said.

"Ok" My mother smiled.

We smiled back and walked out of the office to find the twins and Daniel. We all split up and walked different ways around the house. I ended up in my room again and looked out the window into the backyard to see the children playing and to see Daniel sitting on a bench with a few of his friends laughing and joking. I opened the door to my balcony quietly and stepped out and leaned on the balcony while I looked at the the kids play with other children. I looked over at Daniel and thought to myself, 'Why am I mad at him?' It wasn't his fault that girl kissed him. I sighed thinking to myself when Daniel looked up from where he was and gave me a soft smile. I smiled back. I just want him to hold me in his arms, to forgive me for acting the way I acted. I just didn't want to be treated the way I was treated when I  was with Blake.

Daniel motioned for me to come down to him. I smiled and mouthed 'Catch me' with a playful glint in my eyes. He laughed and in two seconds he was under my balcony ready to catch me as I dived off the balcony from my bedroom on the third floor of the pack house. I felt the wind rush through my hair as I fell gracefully before landing in Daniel's safe arms.

"You do know there are such things as stairs" he whispered as he held me in his arms.

"I know" I whispered back wrapping my arms around his neck.

I looked into his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry for how I reacted, I just I know the feeling of being cheated on and I didn't want to feel like that again" I sighed.

"You are and will always be my second half, the only one for me, I promise it will just be me and you" He said smiling.

I couldn't find my voice so I just nodded with tears in my eyes. He smiled at me and wrapped his arms tighter around my waist and leaned in to kiss me.

As our lips touched the sparks flew, and the fire broke loose around my body. I wanted, no needed more.

"Ewweeee mommy!!" Andrew sighed while Arianna said 'Awwwww!!' at the same time.

We pulled away and smiled as I blushed, getting caught by the twins.

His friends looked at us like we were crazy but smiled when we started to laugh.

"I'll be back in a minute, better go find the boys" I smiled and gave him a quick kiss before he put me on the ground.

"Ok baby" He smiled and walked back to his friends.

As I walked towards the kitchen door I heard one of Daniel's friends mumble 'Dude, you two acted like her jumping off a balcony and you catching her was totally normal'

"Well we've done it once or twice.." Daniel replied as I laughed to myself and went to find my brothers.

'Guys come to the kitchen' I said to them through my mind link.

'On way' Kaleb replied.

'Ok' Brandon said.

In two minutes the guys were there and we walked out to the backyard together but as we opened to door to the backyard both of them froze.

"Mate" They both whispered in unison.

************************************************************************************************************

Hope you liked :)

COMMENT

LIKE

FAN

SHARE

TWEET

You know what to do :)

Song: E.T : Covered my Conor Maynard.

Picture : Isabella ( Brandons mate ) --Sorry about the teaser!--

Dedication : To my latest fan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4.1M 125K 62
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...