Chapter 11. Early Riser

ROXXI'S P.O.V

"KALEB!! BRANDON!!" I screamed down the hall. I heard a number of groans from the different rooms of the people that were asleep.

"KALEB!! BRANDON!!" I screamed louder than before.

"What!" They said walking out of their room topless.

"We need to hang out, have a brother and sister day" I smiled.

"You woke us up at 5am to tell us that!" Brandon groaned.

"Well were leaving in an hour.. so i thought you would want to get ready" I said smiling innocently.

"Please just do something later..." Kaleb moaned.

"You are no fun!" I pouted.

"Sorry sis" Brandon laughed cuddling me before Kaleb joined in.

"Fine,  but then you have to come to the party at our house tonight, The one i just thought of!" I smiled.

"Ok that sounds good" They said in unison.

"Eeeep" I squeaked.

They just looked at me laughing. That must have woken Daniel up because we heard a door beside us open and we happened to be standing outside Daniels bedroom door. He walked out topless and I swear to god my jaw nearly hit the floor.

"L-Look at h-her face!" Brandon laughter boomed around us along with Kaleb.

 I just ignored them as I stared at Daniel, his auburn hair with a 'just got out of bed' look, his red and black checkered pajama pants hanging a bit below his hips, and him topless. It was a sight to see his tanned body with washboard abs, even as he stretched and began to rub his eyes.

I thought of all the dirty things I could do to that body of his.... I wonder how big his-

"Keep your dirty dirty thoughts to yourself!" Brandon screeched.

"Shut up!" I hissed.

"Daniel you'd love to hear what she was thinking about you" Kaleb laughed.

"Shut up! My mind I can think of what I like ok, and nobody else should know.! Stay out of my head" I groaned.

"What?" Daniel yawned still half asleep.

"Nothing!" I said quickly and smiled.

"Why you up so early? and outside my door?" Daniel asked confused.

"No reason... Just an early bird" I smiled.

"You wish!" Kaleb laughed.

"Shut up!" I hissed and threw the book in my hands at him.

"Right then for that i'll get revenge" Kaleb smirked.

"Shit..." I mumbled.

I looked over at Daniel, who was still watching us and smiled sheepishly.

I began thinking about the party tonight, should I ask Daniel to be my date? Ughh i cant..

"Roxxi wants you to be her date for the party she's throwing at our old house tonight!!" Brandon and Kaleb said in unison.

I just looked at them with my mouth hanging open. 

" I cant believe you said that!" I gasped.

I looked over to Daniel for a second to see amusement swimming in his eyes and a smile on his face.

I mentally groaned and put my head in my hands before the blush i felt creeping to my cheeks began to show... he has such a cute smile.

"He has such a cute smile" Brandon said in a girlie voice.