Chapter 8. Mystic Meadow

DANIEL'S P.O.V

I woke up refreshed and happier than i've felt in a while. All i could think about last night before sleep took over was Roxxi, How her hair falls perfectly down her back, how her eyes sparkle when she's happy or excited, how her smile lights the up the room and everyone in it, how pink and plump her very kissable lips are. I can't believe I'm thinking all these things and I know her two days. I sound like a love sick, whipped dog....

[ I don't mind being whipped ]My wolf said inside my head.

[ She dosen't want us man.. ] I replied.

[ Change her mind dumb-ass... I want my mate! ] My wolf growled.

[ I've known her two days! ] I replied angrily.

[ So, you should have claimed her the second you saw her dumb-ass! ] My wolf roared.

[ Against her own fucking will, I don't think so! ] I growled before ignoring him.

I walked to the bathroom and got a quick shower, feeling relaxed and clean i hopped out wrapping a towel around my waist before walking into my room only to find Roxxi on my bed smiling at me sexily.

"Hey handsome" She purred.

"H-hey Rox" I replied. WTF? Why am i stuttering? It's normally girl's that stutter when they talk to me..

"Whats up?" She asked casually.

"Nothing, just chilling, you?" I replied.

"Just chilling on your bed, care to join?" She winked.

"You are quite the flirt Ms Caine" I laughed before plopping down on the bed beside her.

"Pshh me, never, I'm just fun" She winked.

"Uh huh" I laughed.

"What you up to today?" She asked casually.

"No clue, why?" I asked.

"No reason..." She mumbled.

"You wanna hang out?" I asked smiling.

"I thought you'd never ask" She smiled.

"Haha ok give me five minutes and i'll be ready" I smiled.

"Ok, i don't mind watching" Roxxi grinned.

"Haha, with this body, im sure you wouldn't" I laughed sending a wink of my own her way.

She laughed and starting squashing herself up against the wall.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Sorry, your ego is just so big i barely fit into the room..." She laughed getting on my bed again.

"Funny" I said dryly before walking off to the bathroom.

I heard her beautiful laughter floating through the room before the door closed and she footsteps were going downstairs.

***********************************************************************************************************

"So where to?" I asked entering the kitchen.

"Up to you" She smiled munching on a chocolate chip cookie.

"Hmmm" i said thinking myself.

"I have an idea" I smiled.

"Ok spill" She smiled.