Chapter 7. Midnight Run Part 2

ROXXI'S P.O.V

We pulled up to the party, Blaze's parents were out of town so the party was at her place. It was a big enough house, not as big as mine though. It had ice white walls and had a bit bigger than average garden ( Again not as big as mine).

We got out of the car and walked to the door, as soon as we entered i could feel the music pulseing all around us. Everyone looked so alive as they swayed to the beat, laughing and drinking. I already missed this. i looked around happily at my friends dancing and having a laugh.

"Roxx!!!" Blaze slurred wobbling to me and embracing me in a hug.

"Hey B" I said hugging her back.

"I missed you baby! Ooh and who is that fine thing?" Blaze asked looking at Daniel.

"My friend" I stuttered.

"That is one fine friend" Blaze said and smiled over at him.

"I know that smile, and don't even think about it B" I said sourly.

"Hey, Hey calm down girlllll, Get a drink or two! Or even five!" She giggled failing to hold up five fingers.

I looked at her and laughed.

"Look i'll see you later babe, i'm gonna show Daniel some of the good stuff" I smiled wickedly.

"Trust me, you'll like what she has to show!" Blaze said to Daniel before hugging me again and running to Brody her man of the night.

"What is it you wanna show?" Daniel asked huckily leaning in and whispering it.

"Something special" I said smiliing widely before pulling him to the dance floor.

I looked up at him and bit my lip before letting the music take over, It started off swaying to the beat but by the end we were bumping and grinding like no tomorrow. I had my back pressed up against his chest and his arms on my hips, no even a piece of paper could fit between us. We were starting to really get into it before we heard sirens getting louder. Thank god for better hearing. Thank the moon goddess.

"Dammit" I mumbled before looking up at Daniel.

"Our que to leave" He said smiling sexily.

"Come on" I said grabbing his hand before telling Blaze and everyone i had to go.

When we got out we ran to the car and Daniel put it into gear and sped down the road in record time.

"Thank the moon goddess" He mumbled.

"You can say that again" I laughed before looking at the time.

"Damn, time flies when your'e having fun" I laughed.

"Yeah I know, It;s already 4.30" Daniel said.

"We better get back to the pack house." I smiled.

"Yeah, sadly" He replied.

"Yeah" I sighed.

"We should do it again sometime" Daniel said smiling.

"Daniel" I gasped.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I asked eyes wide.

"I guess..." He replied going a little pink.

"You guess?" I said mockingly.

"Ok, Yes i am, what do you say?" He asked.

"I would love to go on a date with you.... Will food be included?" I asked smiling sweetly.

"Of course" He laughed.

"Then, in that case, I wouldn't miss it for the world" I laughed.

He laughed along with me. We pulled up to the house about five minutes later.

"Wow, that's what i call record time" I laughed.

"Yeah, Well come on we have to sneak in now" Daniel said.

"I hope you didn't lock my window when you closed it..." I said.

"Oops..." He replied.

"Well have to find another way then" I sighed.

"My window is open" Daniel shrugged.

"You could have said that first Daniel!" I explained hopping out of the car.

"Hush down would you, we do live in a house full of werewolves" He laughed.

"True" I giggled following him to his window.

"Ladies first or should I go?" he asked politely.

"I'll go" I smiled taking a few steps back. I made a un for the window and jumped, pushing myself up as high as i could go and latching on to the window ledge before pulling myself silently into Daniel's room. A smile crept onto my face as i thought of my perfect accomplishment.

"Nice moves" Daniel whispered in my ear from right behind me.

Funny i didn't even sense him coming up behind me.

"Were you referring to the ones just there or from earlier?" I questioned flirtatiously raising an eyebrow.

"Both" He said with a wink.

"Well baby i gotta go, thanks for coming with me tonight and making me feel welcome" I smiled before leaning in to plant a kiss on his cheek but he swiftly moved so my lips landed on his. I automatically felt a fiery sensation going through my body and I wanted more of it.

He reluctently pulled back before the kiss got any deeper.

"And thanks for a great night and a wonderful kiss" He smiled cheekily.

"Haha night Dan" I said before i snuck out of his room and got to mine in two seconds flat. How I love my inhuman speed.

I stripped down into my pajamas and hopped into bed before instantly going to dreamland with a smile on my face thinking about that sweet kiss we just shared less than five minutes ago.

******* AUTHORS NOTE******

This is the second part of chapter 7, Hope you enjoyed. Its only a short chapter though, I promise i'll make them longed -Roisin<3

 P.S The picture is what i think Blaze looks like :) And the song is just a random one i like :) 

Dont forget to:

COMMENT

LIKE

VOTE

FAN

P

L

E

A

S

E

<3