✓ pizza , lucas jade zumann

By -hiddleston

"can I get a meat feast pizza. But can I get it without the meat? And without the cheese?" "So just a pizza b... More

pizza
pizza base and sauce
free fries
side of a side
portion of fries
nothing
hawaiian
you shouldn't call
large cheese
lucas jade zuma
this show
gilbert is hot
beauty
interview
feast
babe
friends?
lonely
fate
lover boy
miss you
too late
screw up
drunk
shirtless?
daydream
in love
pizza girl
pretty boy
pepperoni and fries
december 8th
meat
classified
difficult
lose you
ignoring us
please
you
i love you!
lucky
everybody stay calm!
suspicious
what a dumbass
forever
welcome
loving me
happy birthday
see you soon
epilogue

moment

9K 399 322
By -hiddleston

bold - lucas
normal - sam[antha]

---

tuesday 24th october 2017
00.05 am

---

"Hello?"

"Sam, did I wake you? Oh god I'm sorry!"

"No, it's okay."

"O-"

"Actually it's not. Where've you been all evening? I've spent the whole evening waiting for you to call! I got so worried! You couldn't have even shot me a text? And now, you're calling at midnight?"

"Samantha, I'm so sorry. I was so busy! I've never been kept back this late on the Anne set and I had no time to text and- I feel awful! Go to sleep, sorry for waking you."

"Just don't scare me like that again, please? Besides, you promised me an interview, no backing out now, right?"

"I won't. Samantha Cook, what have I ever done to deserve you?"

"I'm asking the questions, not you! Shush dork, and keep your cute questions to yourself."

"Okay, okay, princess."

"Princess?"

"Because you're so demanding."

"Damn I hate you. But first question, are you in bed yet, because if not get your ass in that hotel bed and be ready to sleep."

"I'm in bed don't worry, but that was such a stupid question."

"Um, who's the interviewer here? Don't insult my questions."

"Okay, I'm sorry! Shall we start?"

"Yes okay. Hello, Lucas Jade Zumann, thank you so much for joining me-"

"Do we have to do this part?"

"Yes, Lucas! Let me live."

"Fine. It's kinda cute anyway."

"Shut up, dork! Anyway, thank you for joining me today! So let's get right to it. Tell me one random fact about yourself."

"I'm vegan."

"That's cheating, I know that."

"Interviewer, that's kind of creepy. Are you stalking me?"

"Lucas!"

"Fine, okay. I used to make short movies that you can find on YouTube."

"Awe that's cute, can I watch them?"

"No."

"Okay then...moving on. Do you play a Musial instrument?"

"Uh, the guitar. I'm not like amazing at it, but I can play and read music. It's something I do for fun."

"Where's your favourite place to go?"

"The beach."

"Why are you laughing?"

"I don't know!"

"You need to stop because it's too damn cute."

"Says you."

"Shut up. Why the beach?"

"It's so calm and you can just relax there and forget everything. I've been going to the beach for as long as I can remember with my family."

"Who's in your family?"

"Mum, Dad, two brothers and a sister."

"How do you like your siblings?"

"I love them all to pieces. As I'm the oldest, I feel like it's my responsibility to love and care for them as much as I can. I hate being away from them."

"When do you see them next?"

"I fly back for my birthday and stay for Christmas."

"Your birthday's close to Christmas?"

"Not majorly close, the 12th of December. When's yours?"

"The 23rd of March."

"And you'll be 17, right? How can I forget our first conversation."

"No! I still feel horrible about hanging up on you."

"I feel worse for being sarcastic with you. But, I wouldn't change that conversation for the world."

"Why not?"

"I don't think we'd be as close. Samantha, you're one of the most important people to have entered my life."

"I'm glad you feel that way, because I don't know what I'd be doing without these daily calls."

"Binging TV shows?"

"You know me so well."

"Have you finished Anne yet?"

"No, I'm trying to savour it but it's really not working. I'm on episode 5."

"Who's your favourite?"

"Anne. No, Gilbert. But then Ruby's a sweetheart. Oh, and Matthew! I honestly can't decide. But I have a favourite cast member."

"Oh, and who's that?"

"Amybeth, of course."

"Oof."

"I'm joking, babe, you're obviously my favourite."

"Good, but don't call me babe again."

"Awe, why not?"

"Because I call you that."

"So what can I call you?"

"You've already given me a nickname."

"I have?"

"You always call me dork."

"Huh, I guess I do. Only because you are though."

"How am I a dork?"

"You just are! For starters, you're a vegan. You love the beach. You order food for your friends. Your ring me up when ever you can. You have this adorable laugh. You care for everyone around you, and let's not forget you wanna be a spiritual healer."

"S-"

"Hey! I'm not finished. You love the beach. You feel guilty so easily. You hate scaring Toby. You play the fricking guitar."

"Let's not forget the fact that I love plants and gardening."

"You do? Gods, how are you this adorable?"

"Come on, what about you? You're way more of a dork than me."

"Really. How so?"

"Your giggle. Your cute giggle makes you sound so adorable. Your freckles that dot your cheeks. You also get so grumpy so quickly, and I can almost imagine you with your eyebrows creased in annoyance. Your sense of humour and sarcasm and you're basically a pizza girl. Don't argue with me on this, you are a bigger dork."

"Shut up, dork."

"That's another thing. You're probably blushing right this second."

"Lucas! Stop, please."

"It's not my fault if you're so cute."

"Lucas?"

"Yeah?"

"You know when I promised you I'd tell you if we're having a moment?"

"Of course."

"Well, we're having a moment."

"Finally! Wait, did I just ruin the moment?"

"..."

"Dammit."

"..."

"Stop giggling, Samantha!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Also wasn't I meant to be interviewing you? This hasn't gone very well."

"You actually learnt a lot. Now it's my turn."

+++

Continuing on the next chapter because it's so long

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 250 25
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧-𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧-𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 �...
84.8K 1.7K 36
❝I never expected to fall for my little sisters best friend❞ :: sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person. it's just the way they take you...
6.9K 114 19
{Requests are closed} I'm happy to do anything you request, but I may not do smut, lemon, lime and all that other bad stuff. Sorry maybe another time...
3.4K 106 13
What would happen if you meet your favourite Celebrity, but you two are drunk and something happens. Will he try to find you? Will it affect your Li...