WNBA One-Shots III

By baldheadeddemon

Back at it with the Third book! More

Your my Misses (Tamera Young & Sancho Lyttle)
Baby (Diana Taurasi)
Really Love You (Danielle Robinson)
Eight Years (Sylvia Fowles)
Always Watch Over (Tina Charles)
Big Girl Love (Brittney Griner)
Mine (Emma Cannon & Amanda Zahui B)
Withdrawal (Seimone Augustus)
Smiling More (Shavonte Zellous)
Love and Understanding (Maya Moore )
Author's Note
Four times the team played matchmaker (Rebekkah Brunson)
All Good (Diana Taurasi & Penny Taylor)
Love you Poppa
Mine to Love
Stockholm Syndrome
Sweet Cinnamon Rolls
Waffles, Pancakes, & French Toast
Cinderella
Princess
Eternity
Snow (Tina Charles)
Four Horsemen
To Russia With Love
Alphas and Omegas
My Mates
Silver Hearts
Never a Burden
Celtic Knot
Five Kisses
Elves and Wolves
Coach and the Owner
Little Death Angel
Extraordinary
Letters (Amanda Zahui B)
Author Note

Dragons are Real

1.2K 19 0
By baldheadeddemon

Fantasy World
Monique picked up the large black egg and showed it to the shopkeeper.

"Dragon egg."

"I thought Dragons weren't real?"

"They are extinct young one. They used to roam the land, air, and seas. Beautiful creatures. My great grandmother knew one. Said he was a beauty before he was slain."

"Slain?"

"No one knows where they came from, but the man who slayed him--a dragon slayer--did it with no remorse. The dragon was a sweetheart, never hurt a soul. After that, Dragons just seem to stop appearing until they couldn't be found at all."

"So this egg..."

"It's real but it doesn't matter. No one hasn't been able to hatch one in years."

"Oh...okay. How much?"

"200."

Monique paid and walked out with the egg.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
Monique laid the egg by the Fireplace and stared at it. It seem to glow next to the fire. Monique picked it up and held it over the flame. She hissed as it started to get hot and she dropped it. The egg cracked and Monique watched in awe as it seem to hatch. Monique gasped as a pure black dragon with a few dark green scales appeared from the flames. However, the eyes is what caught her eyes.

It had the greenest eyes she had ever seen and she was mesmerized. Suddenly, the flames swirled around the dragon before it disappeared. She looked before gasping. Standing there was a woman with deep chocolate brown skin and a nice figure. Monique looked up and gasped as the woman had the same eyes as the dragon.

"Uh....Clothes! I'll get you clothes!"

Monique ran inside and grabbed a pair of briefs and a long t-shirt. Well, she assumed it would be long on you. Handing you the clothes, she watched as you got dressed.

"Um...I'm Monique."

"Draco."

"Hello...would you like to come inside?"

You nodded and she led you inside to the kitchen. Monique still had her takeout on the kitchen counter.

"Do you want meat?"

Monique has no idea how to take care of a dragon. She looked at you and saw you were eating the food already.

Monique watched you and began eating again. She saw you finish and looked at you.

"Are you okay?"

"Sleepy."

Monique nodded and cleaned up before showing you to a guest room. You shook your head.

"Wha—?"

You pulled her into the bed before curling around her. You hugged her before relaxing. Monique blinked before blushing. She wrapped an arm around your waist before deciding to stroke your hair. You purred before hugging her closer.

Monique smiled. Well so far you were acting like her ex girlfriend so she could handle you.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
Monique came back with her teammates and saw you reading on the couch. You had your hair down and wore one of her sweaters with leggings. You saw her and perked up, looking at her.

Monique walked over and kissed you softly, smiling as you purred.

"Babe, these are my friends."

You looked at them and instantly felt scared. You quickly disappeared upstairs, causing Monique to become worried. 

"I'll be back."

She went upstairs and saw you were in bed, blanket around you.

"Hey baby. Come. Come here."

You crawled out the blanket and hugged her.

"Did my friends startle you?"

You nodded.

"Sorry baby. You want anything?"

You pulled her into bed and she laughed.

"I can't do that. Have to entertain my friends."

You pouted but smiled.

"Hey!"

"She okay?" Diana asked.

"You didn't tell us you have a girl," Danielle said.

"Well yes I do. She's a shy woman and I probably should've told her in advance."

"What's her problem?" Brittney asked.

Monique blinked before feeling arms around her waist. She turned, saw you.

"Hey! What's up?"

"Hungry..."

"I think I have gelato."

You perked up.

"Which one?"

"Peanut butter."

You chirped before blushing. Monique chuckled while handing you the jar and spoon.

"So....what's your name?" Camille asked.

You blinked before relaxing as Monique rubbed your back.

"Draco."

"Oh...that means Dragon right?" Danielle asked.

You smiled, nodding.

"Your tattoo is so cool!" Danielle said.

On your arm is a sleeve of dragons. Monique had discovered that when you wanted, they literally moved or came off your arm. Monique smiled as you and Danielle began talking about your tattoo. 

"We're ordering Mexician. What do you want love?"

"Steak Burrito!"

Monique chuckled but nodded as she ordered the food with the others. You sat in the backyard with Danielle as you two talked. Monique smiled as you two got along. 

"What's this Monique?" Diana asked.

"Oh, that's a dragon egg."

"Why is it cracked?" Penny asked.

"Well...it hatched."

"Where's the dragon?" Brittney asked. 

"Flew off."

Brittney stared Monique down before snorting.

"Draco is the dragon."

Monique stared at Brittney. Brittney looked at you and you turned, straightening up before looking at Monique in panic.

"Brittney... are you a slayer?"

Brittney looked at Monique and smirked.

"Yeah and I'm trying to get my wings."

Monique's eyes widen and she growled.

"Brittney you wouldn't!"

Brittney looked at you before going outside. You stood. Danielle looked at you and Brittney.

"What's going on? BG?"

Danielle screamed as Brittney seem to summon a sword from nowhere. You looked at her before growling. Monique gasped as you suddenly summoned your own weapon. It is a long black staff and Monique is wondering if you could fight Brittney off with just a staff. 

You looked at Brittney before disappearing and reappearing. You kicked Brittney across the backyard. The team watched in awe as you twirled the staff and seem to go from a shy person to a fierce woman in an instant.

You and Brittney began to fight. For what seems like an eternity (it was only 20 minutes), you and Brittney fought. At the end, you had not only destroyed Brittney's sword but had her pinned to the ground.

"Okay! Draco! You win!" Monique said.

You growled before blowing fire at Brittney. Standing up, your weapon disappeared before you looked at Monique.

"Draco....you are one scary ass woman."

You giggled before hugging Monique who kissed your cheek before taking you inside.
  🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉 
You kissed Monique repeatedly making her and her friends laugh. Brittney had admitted defeat and was grumpy but realized you were pretty cool. You were retwisting Camille's dreads as the group talked and you were smiling as Monique looked at you.

"I love you Monique."

Monique blinked and the team fell silent before Monique grinned and kissed you again.

"I love you, too Dragon. I love you, too."

You smiled and Monique smiled. 

Dragons are very real.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 313 18
Book 3/3 of the Poison Series.
114 1 13
A story of friends, family and lovers
105K 5.3K 91
**Includes SLB Books 1 and 2** Sex, Love, and Basketball follows a groups of girls and a few guys on their journey through life as college students...
1.5M 33.3K 36
book 3