Capturing the Photographer's...

By Raine1o1

Another typical story of strangers. *lol* One is a Photographer under JYP Entertainment named, Chou Tzuyu, an... More

SaTzu ๐Ÿ“ท 2
SaTzu ๐Ÿ“ท 3
SaTzu ๐Ÿ“ท 4
SaTzu ๐Ÿ“ท 5
SaTzu ๐Ÿ“ท 6
SaTzu ๐Ÿ“ท 7
SaTzu ๐Ÿ“ท 8
SaTzu ๐Ÿ“ท 9
SaTzu ๐Ÿ“ท
A deal ๐Ÿ˜

SaTzu ๐Ÿ“ท 1

19.5K 629 1.5K
By Raine1o1

A/N: You already know why it is published. :) I'm a good dealer, y'know. ;)

°°°°°°°°°°°

(Sana's Side)

Flashes here, flashes there.  That's how a celebrity's life is.

Minatozaki Sana, one of the members in a famous girl band called Twice. And right now, Twice are walking down the red carpet for the Melon Music Awards night.

"SANA-SSI! SANA-SSI!" A guy shouted. "LOOK OVER HERE!"

When the said girl turned around, the guy immediately flashed his camera—and many more random photographers shouting their names to get a better picture.

After lining up and do a series of pose on a mini stage outside the venue, they were then guided by their managers to proceed.

Walking slowly while waving and flashing their utmost bright smile they muster.

After Sana gave random grins here and there, she felt tired—her mouth suddenly froze up after smiling. Her smile dropped down as she concentrated on walking towards the entrance (which is still fifty meters away). And boy, how she wanted to rest inside not until someone caught her eye.

A photographer.

. . . with a long hair?

Her eyes glued at the latter who had a camera infront of his face. Sana knew that the latter was taking pictures of her.

Sana smiled and wave.

As she moved closer, the photographer held down his camera to checked the captured images.

Sana's heart skipped a beat.

And her heart skipped another beat when the photographer looked at her with a smile and a thumbs up.

'Oh my God. . . OH MY GOD,' She thought. 'Who is she?' Random zebras suddenly went running inside her stomach.

Yes, the one who caught her eyes was a female photographer with a very cute dimple that is deepening during her handsome grin.

Sana mouth agape while staring at the latter who is now busy taking pictures of her other members. Her world slowed down when she saw her kneeling on the side railings to get a better angle at them.

Turning around, she saw how her co-members pose beautifully infront of her. Her brow twitched. And she knows she's jealous.

Funny, right? She really felt jealousy. Does she really have to feel that way? No way, right?

Well, no need to answer since she already went back to the others and pose infront of them making the others groan.

"Yah! Sana!" Nayeon pushed the squirrel playfully away from them since she was clearly blocking her.

"You're already done, go away!" Jihyo joked earning a pout from the latter.

Sana didn't give up, she went a bit closer so that the photographer will only focus on her.

But then again, the girl-on-camera shifted away from her and took more photos of the other members.

Her brow twitched. She was about to say something when their manager called them saying to come inside now.

Sana gave a last look at the girl who is now taking pictures with the other lined-up idols.

'I'll get to know you, just wait.'

She turned away with a small smile as she walked closer to the others.

Sana promised herself she'll get know who is that photographer.

The photographer that captured her heart.

°°°°°°°°°°

As they got inside, they were guided to their respective seats. Sana, on the other hand, were also busy looking for that someone.

'Is she here?' She thought, as her eyes scanned the hoard of photographers flashing lightnings on them.

Minutes later, a light bulb clicked on top of her head the moment she saw the familiar hair. She then saw the girl in position a few meters across them, ready to take their candid shots.

'OH MY GOD! GOTTA LOOK PRETTY!' She pressed her lips trying to redden her painted lips more while combing her hair with her fingers neatly over her shoulders. She then smiled—only to her.

Sana noticed that the latter was aiming her camera towards them, though she's not sure who she's taking pictures with. Nevertheless, she still smile hoping she would get noticed.

Funny how she suddenly felt desperate about being noticed by the unknown person, when in fact she will be literally get noticed. For God's sake, the girl was a photographer and she's an idol.

The emcees started calling all their attention for the show is about to start yet Sana's eyes were still locked on her target who is now being attentive to the hosts.

'God! This is so annoying!' She thought. 'I'm really gonna get to know you whoever you are.'

"Sana, are you okay?" her co-member, Myoui Mina, asked.

"Huh—oh, yes. Why?" Sana smiled.

"You've been awfully quiet and seems like you're glaring at someone."

Sana waved it off with a smile. "Nothing, I was only looking at the fans."

"More like glaring." Mina retorted. "I was watching you for a minute, you know."

"Uh-" Sana sighed, she then leaned in to whisper. "I'll tell you later."

Mina looked at her with worry but nodded anyway. "Okay, just make sure."

Sana gave a thumbs up and a cute pressed-lip smile.

When Mina diverted her gaze back to the hosts, she then dropped back her eyes towards her target. Her brow instantly twitched when she saw the girl interacting with another female photographer.

'I hate this. . . '

°°°°°°°°°°

The day after their awarding, Sana was being nag by Mina endlessly about what she was about to say so early in the morning. No matter how many times she dodged the topic, Mina would still ask it back over and over.

She sighed, knowing the curious girl wouldn't really stop.

The other members were curious as well. Since Mina is practically being a nuisance in the most obvious place—the living room.

"What are you two doing?" Nayeon asked as she flopped herself on the sofa with a buttered sandwich on hand.

"This is new," Momo snickered. "I've never seen Mina nag like that. Haha"

Mina glared at her making Momo laugh again.

Jihyo then came in from the kitchen with a box of orange juice in hand. "What is that all about Sana going to tell you something?" She then sat beside Nayeon.

Sana was cornered her the other four, sighed. She really can't do anything but to break it. Hoping they won't freaked out.

"So?" Nayeon stared, and so the other three as well.

"Well," Sana grinned awkwardly. "I- uhm-" Fiddling with her thumbs.

"Fiddling with thumbs? Ohh," Nayeon smirked. "You like someone."

It wasn't a question, and it was an obvious fucking statement.

"H-How did you know?" Sana asked.

The latter rolled her eyes. "Ugh, I read it on romantic novels where, if a girl is thumb twinddling means she likes someone."

Jihyo raised a brow on Nayeon.

"What?" Nayeon retorted. "It's true in some cases," She then diverted her eyes back to Sana. "Though your face is much obvious."

Sana blushed and pouted.

"Who the lucky guy?" Momo asked before devouring her kimchi in one gulped.

"Uhm, uh-"

How can she say that the lucky guy was in fact a girl?

"I get it," Jihyo smirked. "It's a she."

Four pairs of intense stares showered upon her waiting for her to answer. She wanted to puke out of nervousness.

Sana nodded is an unsure way. Her heart was beating like crazy.

"Okay, who?" Jihyo asked curiously.

Nobody reacted negatively. Is it really okay for them?

"Wait, uhm- are you okay with me uh- liking a girl?" Sana asked shyly.

Nayeon tried her best not to roll her eyes. She sighed. "Yes, of course."

"It's just surprising though." Momo seconded.

"But nevertheless, it's okay for us." Mina smile and raised a thumb.

Sana's heart rate went back to normal knowing her friends were okay with her liking the same gender.

It's just that, in the Korean idol industry; they ship the same sex yet when the ship became reality, some are against it. And that's what Sana is afraid of, she's an idol yet she's not sure whether the society will accept her or not. Maybe she'll be the one to bring Twice down.

A finger was snapped infront of her face gaining back her attention.

"Are you okay? You zoned out for awhile." Jihyo worriedly asked the latter who then smiled weakly.

"I'm not even sure if liking her was right." Sana replied.

"What?" Nayeon raised a brow. "You know what Sana, I know you're thinking about the society and all but hell! Follow your heart, if liking her makes you happy then pursue her. Don't mind the others."

"Don't worry," Mina patted her head. "We'll always be here to support you."

"Now, who's the lucky girl?" Jihyo asked once again with a teasing grin.

Sana automatically forgotten about her inner negative musings and blush like mad.

"Just spill it." Momo urged while copying Jihyo's grin.

"Uh—" Sana gulped. "I don't know her name actually."

The four had their expectations dropped as well as their faces.

"What?" Mina break the silence.

"I don't know her name." Sana repeated while scratching her cheeks in embarrassment.

"Okay, I really thought you've changed." Momo snickered making Sana threw a pillow at her.

"Yah! You're all so mean!"

Jihyo shook her head. "So where did you saw her?"

Sana looked at the latter. "I saw her last night on the red carpet."

"Melon Awards?" Nayeon confirmed earning a nod from the squirrel. "Is she a new idol?"

Sana shook her head. "She's a photographer."

The four had their mouths in an 'O' shape while nodding.

"So, how can we find out who she is when there are tons of photographers in every event we had?" Jihyo slumped back on her seat.

"At least you wouldn't have to be worried about dating issues. Our dating ban is done." Nayeon said before eating back her stranded sandwich.

Sana sulked as well. "I hope I can see her again."

°°°°°°°°°°

By the next day, Twice had a dance practice schedule at nine in the morning and Sana was frozen solid on her spot the moment she entered the building making the other four members stopped and looked at her curiously.

"Sana?" Jihyo asked.

Sana is not sure whether she's still even breathing or not 'coz she just saw the prey she had been looking for (for the past twenty-four hours) at the lounge sitting in one of the soft couches in the JYP Entertainment—and yeah, she just exaggerated it.

"Oh my God. . . " She whispered while her eyes never left the target who's busy checking her DSLR's lens.

The other four followed her gaze and and tried their best not to start teasing especially they are still in the lobby where other idols passes by.

Sana's mind went hysteric, she wanted to squeal and jumped around but can't.

Nayeon nudged her shoulder and whispered. "Why are you just standing there? Go!"

Sana was too chickened-out and can't even move a single step. Jihyo finds it really amusing.

"Love certainly does give you crazy spells, right? Like being stupified?" The big eyed girl chuckled making Sana a blushing mess.

Momo and Mina pushed Sana towards the oblivious girl while the squirrel is trying her best to hit the breaks.

It's ironic how she had the confidence to find out who the Photographer is, yet when she is now meters away from the girl, it made her think twice and wanted to run.

When Momo and Mina gave one last strong push, the ever clumsy cutie-sexy tripped and started falling towards the girl who notices her and looked up in surprised.

Catch!

The Photographer was able to catch her in her arms—inside a hug. The two stared at each other with a slow motion effect taking place.

Sana is melting. FAST.

And she's about to slip again when the Photographer hugged her tighter preventing her from sliding down further.

The perpetrators cleared their throats and passed by like nothing happened.

"Oops!" Nayeon bumped behind Sana pretending to stumble over nothing making the two hugged more closer. She then flipped her hair as she took the lead followed by Jihyo.

"We didn't see you there Sana." Jihyo added while Mina and Momo pretended like they didn't do anything.

"Take your time picking yourself up, see you~" Mina winked before they all disappeared in the next corner.

Sana couldn't even explain how her face looked like. She also can't feel how hot it is anymore.

"Are you okay, Sana-ssi?"

'OH MY GREEN TEA!' She frozed more the moment the girl's deep and beautiful voice slipped in her ears. 'I LOVE HER ALREADY!'

Sana slowly looked up and finds the girl looking down on her with two brows raised—just without a smile.

This girl can be a potential idol because of her beauty, not to mention her height is a total turn on as well.

"Do you need any help, Sana-ssi?"

'I SO LOVE HER VOICE. I WANT TO MAKE IT AS MY CALLER TONE!'

Sana also took in mind the offered help and grabbed the chance. She doesn't care if she looked stupid.

This is her moment.

"A-Ah, y-yes. My leg hurts a bit when I tripped." She grabbed her right leg acting hurt.

"Is that so," The girl grabbed her arm and slung it over her shoulder. "Can you walk like this?"

'THIS IS SO WEAK! I NEED A STRONG CARD!'

Sana winced. "Ouch! I-I can't."

Sana actually wanted to fly over the sun right now. She also finds it hard not to smile ever since the girl was holding her for a good three minutes, thirty-three seconds and twenty-four millisecond (00:03:33:24).

And boy, how accurate she was.

"Uhm," The taller girl blinked. "Is it okay for you to ride on my back?"

'I WOULD BE MUCH MORE PLEASE IF I WAS RIDING ON YOUR FRONT.'

She suddenly forgotten her innocence.

Nevertheless, Sana nodded.

The girl then carefully moved infront of Sana trying to avoid adding pressure on her aching foot.

Sana almost jumped behind her in excitement. When she was placed slowly with care, Sana couldn't help but smile and rolled her eyes as she successfully rode her crush.

The latter carried Sana's bag on her right arm while careful not to add pain on her aching foot as she slowly stride along the quiet hallways towards Twice's dance studio.

When they passed by an intersection, Sana noticed the other members hiding on the corner they went to earlier.

Nayeon had her smiling mouth had open in disbelief, she then mouthed. "What a bitch!"

Mina and Jihyo smirked with arms crossed. Momo gave a thumbs up. Sana wiggled her raised brows and smirked.

What Sana didn't noticed was that JYP was on the other corner across the other four girls. JYP looked amused seeing Sana being carried by the Photographer.

Seconds later, the two disappeared in the corner.

°°°°°°°°°°

(Other girl's Side)

They all chuckled after the two left, JYP then walked towards them.

"What was that?" He asked.

All of them were nervous all of a sudden. Nayeon elbowed Jihyo.

"Uhh,"

Nayeon wanted to facepalm, she was expecting much better than that.

JYP stared at them in curiosity. Noticing they are silent—probably because he's the boss?—he chuckled.

"Don't be scared, I was just asking."

How can they tell him that Sana was being a big flirty leech on a Photographer who she had only seen last night?

Another silence came. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I never thought Tzuyu would do something like that."

"Huh?" All of them reacted in unison.

Jihyo recovered faster and asked. "What's that Photographer's name, PD-nim?"

"Chou Tzuyu, I hired her a week ago to be Twice's official photographer." He smiled. "She's from Taiwan but she's living here to look for work—and, she's still 19."

"She's still young." Mina nodded.

"So you mean, she'll only take our pictures wherever we go?" Momo asked.

The man nodded. "But if she is needed to take photos of the other idols, she will do so as well."

Jihyo then dared to ask. "What do you mean when you said she doesn't do something like that?" Praying there will be a light of hope for Sana.

The latter shoved his hands inside his black trousers. "Well, she really had this cold aura that sometimes creeped me out. Tzuyu doesn't really smile, but I know she's a good kid and a good employee. It's just kind of surprising she's suddenly playing with Sana."

Playing, more of like flirting.

They didn't comment about that, afraid JYP might kill them knowing Sana is gay.

"Does Sana like her?"

Okay, that was totally unexpected. All of them were taken aback by his sudden question, but still they kept silent 'coz maybe he was just fishing them out for a bait.

"They would look cute though." He added a smirk.

They all had their mouth open. Nayeon decided to break the ice.

"Are you seriously saying that, PD-nim?"

JYP looked at them with raised brows and a hum. "Sure, why not?"

'Is he serious?' Nayeon thought while looking him suspiciously.

"So, you mean you're okay with Sana dating a girl?" Jihyo carefully asked earning a nod from the man.

He then shrugged. "Are they?"

All of them frantically shook their heads.

"Oh, I thought they are."

"But it's really OKAY for YOU, right?" Nayeon tried her best not to emphasize the two words too much, but she couldn't help it. She's excited for Sana.

JYP chuckled. "I'm not against gay love, and I love you all like my own child. What kind of father wouldn't accept their daughter despite of being a lesbian?"

All of their mouths dropped to the floor. They really couldn't believe this.

"And if Sana likes Tzuyu, why not? As long as the media wouldn't caught them dating. You know what I mean." He added while checking his watch. "Ah, I better go. There are new trainees I have to attend to."

He patted all of their heads like a good pet.

"Tell them, be careful not to get caught."

Seconds later, he then disappeared into another corner.

"Wow," Jihyo scratch her head in disbelief. "Is this really happening?"

"I mean, we didn't confirmed anything, right?" Momo worriedly asked.

Mina shook her head. "It was unbelievable that he assumed they were dating instead of bestfriends."

Nayeon rubbed her temple, everything for her is too much as of the moment. "If that's the case, then I guess Sana pursuing that kid is not a problem anymore."

The other nodded before Jihyo spoke. "We'll just have to cover Sana for that. Just look at how she went like a leech earlier! Oh my God! And here I thought she's a squirrel."

"She's halfbreed. Half dog, half leech." Momo commented making the others laugh.

"Come on, let's head to the studio." Jihyo shook her head.

°°°°°°°°°°

(Sana's Side)

The younger one settled her down on a chair in their studio slowly. Giving a nice 'ooff' sound from the best actress. She then settled the bag beside her.

"Does your foot still hurts, Sana-ssi?" She looked down in concern.

Sana blushed, the girl's stares are burning her face. She shook her head slowly.

"I think, it'll be okay if I rest it up for awhile."

"Okay."

She took a step back making Sana grabbed onto her hand in a swift motion. Sana went redder with the taller girl's raised brow.

"Uhm, are you single?" Sana flinched at her straightforward question, her face is now on fire. She didn't mean to blurt out the most daring question she had in mind.

"What?"

"Uh-Uhm, I mean, wha-what's your name?" ..Holy fuck, Sana! Did you just asked her that?!

"Ah, Chou Tzuyu." She then bowed. "It was an honor to be at your service, Sana-ssi. I'm a fan of Twice as well."

Sana was taken aback by the latter's small smile. Though it looked forced but nevertheless, she still finds it so attractive.

Tzuyu looked at her watch. "I better go, Sana-ssi. I have things to do." She bowed but before she could step out of the studio Sana called her back. "Yes?"

Sana grabbed her long sleeves and pulled her down for a kiss.

On the cheeks.

Sana muttered a small 'thank you' with a matching shy smile to the still-cold and stoic face latter.

Tzuyu nodded. "No problem, be careful next time."

The moment the door closes, she squealed on top of her lungs like a fangirl.

'OH MY GOD!! I JUST KISSED HER!! OH MY GOOOOOOD!!' She kept fanning herself with her hands as she tried to stop her self from smiling too much. 'Eventhough she had no reaction, she's still totally hot!'

"I better get to know her more. She's interesting." Sana muttered.

°°°°°°°°°°

(Other girl's Side)

"Someone's in love."

A voice suddenly took Sana's attention away, when she snapped her head where the sound came from, she found Nayeon with a smirked, crossed arms while leaning against the door frame. The rest of Twice stood behind the latter smirking as well.

"Never knew you would go that far, Sana-ssi." Jihyo teased while closing the behind her.

Sana squealed again. "Kyaaah! I can't believe this! Kyaaah!"

"Woah!" Nayeon covered her ears. "Lower your horses, cowgirl."

Sana stopped squealing, instead she kept jumping on the spot like a freaking rabbit.

"She's on drugs." Jihyo looked at her in amusement. "Look at how high she is."

Sana stopped and glared at them while pointing an accusing finger. "Yah! She's the only drug that I wanted to get addicted to." She flips her hair and started to do ballet making Mina cringe.

Nayeon leaned closer to them and whispered. "We definitely need to look out for her."

They all nodded.

"I don't trust her. I trust that kid more than her." Momo commented.

Mina nodded. "I agree."

Suddenly, Sana jumped infront of them taking them by surprise. She grinned big.

"What are you guys doing? C'mon! Let's practice! Whoo!" Sana clapped her hands while running towards their sound system and played 'Knock knock' while dancing.

Sana looked at the mirror and put up a knocking step while saying, "Tzuyu, knock knock?" She then squealed again while jumping around.

"Okay, this is too much." Nayeon's brow twitched.

"She's overly energetic just in contact with Tzuyu. Oh my God." Jihyo facepalmed.

The four of them quietly watched the squirrel jumping and squealing around the room. It feels like their energies are drained and all went up to power Sana.

"Don't worry, she can't move if that kid is around." Nayeon assured.

"This is going to be tough." Jihyo muttered as they watched the latter dancing to Momo's part in 'Like Ohh Ahh'.

"It sure will be." Momo muttered.

°°°°°°°°°°

A/N: Maybe the story was only good in sypnosis? *grinned awkwardly* kbye! *runs*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 2.8K 30
*Tzuyu felt like the world suddenly stopped and her heart beat abnormally faster than normal when Mina's dreamy eyes landed on her,* *Mina slightly b...
322K 14K 50
"We are making photographs to understand what lives mean to us." - Ralph Hattersley ##### A young rising photographer finds herself tangled between t...
108K 4.3K 45
I never know I would meet someone like you. Are we destined to see each other? Or is it just a new lesson for us to learn? Hi guys! So this is my fir...
141K 4.9K 30
Their life off camera is far from being as perfect as it is on camera. They all have their struggles, their feelings, and more importantly, their sec...