Shadamy vs Sonamy ~ The Fire...

By MissManglePro

Set back in time, before humans had taken the land for their own, there were three kingdoms. Kingdom of the... More

Chapter 1 - My Parents
Chapter 2 - Blaze and Silver
Chapter 3 - One Is Closer To Me
Chapter 4 - Surprises
Chapter 5 - Just a Kiss
Chapter 7 - Alone Time
Chapter 8 - I Want To Save Both
Chapter 9 - War
Chapter 10 - His Tears
Chapter 11 - The Squirrels
Chapter 12 - I Can't Do This
Chapter 13 - Forced
Chapter 14 - This Is Not Love
Chapter 15 - His Plan
Chapter 16 - Curses
Chapter 17 - True Love
~History of the Four Kingdoms~

Chapter 6 - Match Made in Heaven

370 6 1
By MissManglePro

It's late and I'm sitting in my room with Rouge and Mana, both trying to find ways to meet up with their secret lover again. An idea suddenly pops into Rouge's head, her serious thinking face turned into a bright grin.

"You think Prince Shadow knows them?" Rouge asks. Mana thought for a minute, she nodded, thinking that there is a possibility that Shadow may know these two boys. After the two finish their deep thinking, they look at me, waiting for a definitive answer.

"I mean, Shadow may know." I say uncertainly. I stare at the ring Shadow had given me, Rouge stares at the small emerald in the middle of the rose, her eyes sparkling.

"It looks beautiful, darling!" Rouge exclaims, pulling my hand closer to her face so she could get a better look. I take my hand back, getting a closer look as well. I tap the emerald softly, Sonic and Shadow suddenly appear in my room.

"Princess Amy!" Shadow shouts whilst Sonic draws his sword, pointing it at Rouge and Mana. "Are these two bothering you, Ames?"

"Prince Shadow- And Prince Sonic-" Mana stuttered. 

"They're my friends!" I yell, pushing Sonic's sword away form them. "Why are you here all of a sudden?" I ask.

"Oh... Busted..." Sonic mummers to Shadow.

"The part of the emerald in your ring, it connects with mine, so, if you get hurt, I get a signal, and I will bring Sonic and I wherever you are." Shadow explains.

"But I only tapped it?" I say.

"It's very sensitive... Say, if you get punched, it would send a signal to the emerald, it's not supposed to be tapped." Shadow says. I stare at Shadow in awe, both in shock and heart-warmed about how serious Sonic and Shadow care about the safety of me.

"Since Shadow is here... Can we ask him, Amy? Please? Please?" Rouge begged. I giggle and nod. The both of my friends turn to Shadow with needy eyes.

"Prince Shadow, do you... Perhaps know two boys around your age? One named Knuckles the Echidna and the other Mephiles the hedgehog?" Rouge asks. Shadow's ears perk up at the sound of what might be familiar names.

"Might you be Rouge the bat and Mana the hedgehog?" Shadow says. The two girls look at each-other in shock.

"Yes, that... That is our names." Mana answers.

"Well... You must be speaking of my two best friends, my only friends around in the kingdom." Shadow says.

Rouge, Mana and I all smile in shock and excitement. This is a very big coincidence, I've never seen Mana smile so big before. Rouge has never blushed so much red, I, for one, have never been so happy for my two best friends.

"How about you invite them tomorrow, Shad! And Ames, you take your two friends with you too!" Sonic suggests.

"Your majesty, you've already shown too mush kindness by putting up with us, you do not need to do this..." Mana says, getting onto the floor. Shadow picks up Mana, his hand going through her quills.

"You need not apologies." Shadow says, catching Mana's gaze. Her eyes were fixed on his, he let go softly, letting Mana take in what she had experienced. "We have to go." Shadow says, getting  a nod from Sonic. "I will let you make your way home." Shadow says as he immediately disappears.

"Hey!" Sonic yells. He sighs and turns to me. "I can't say Shadow wasn't kind enough to bring me here." He chuckles. I giggle. 

"Thank you for coming anyway," I say. Sonic grabs my hand and pulls me close, my lips landing on his, this time, his lips were warm. I blush a light pink, it blended with my skin so it wasn't noticeable but I know he could still see it. There was a moment of silence, I felt as if Sonic was looking for something deep inside me, the way his eyes darted into mine like he is aiming for a spot that would make me tell him all my secrets. I flinch when I hear breathing, I realize that Rouge and Blaze were still in the room, Sonic snaps out of it too, he realizes the two girls staring at us in utter silence.

"Goodbye, Ames, don't forget, tomorrow, you three!" Sonic winks as he leaps out of my bedroom window. As soon as I hear the sound of him running, I fall to the floor blushing. Rouge began to slow clap, Mana is covering her mouth, still in the trance from Shadow.

"How have you not fallen in love with Prince Shadow yet?" Mana asks weakly.

"How have you not fallen in love with Prince Sonic?" Rouge asks in a very flirty tone.

"I haven't in love with either... But... They both are leaving a mark on me." I say, trying to choose my words carefully. Sonic was so deep for once, it makes me feel special when he expresses his feelings in seriousness, and yet, Shadow's voice soothed me, the way he told Mana to not apologies for anything, he wasn't talking to me but, I felt as if he were. I have such a connection with both, the two irresistible Princes are making my knees wobble, they make me dizzy...

"At least I'll be able to see Mephiles..." Mana says, blushing lightly. Rouge nods, agreeing with Mana as she stares at her reflection through my mirror.

"Out of all the guys... You chose the toughest one Rouge." I say, thinking about her relationship. I remember how every guy around our age would always flirt with Rouge, yet, she would always turn them down. I didn't understand what was so special about Knuckles, from what I heard from her, he was very stubborn and he would hate it when Rouge got too close. They started dating after Knuckles admitted he didn't mind Rouge, that's when Rouge took a step and kissed him on the spot, she told me he had never gotten any red, she couldn't tell if it were anger of blush.

"He's a challenge all right." Rouge sighed. Her eyes suddenly turned serious and heartwarming. "But he's worth it."

"Isn't Mephiles really silent?" I ask Mana. "There's a rumor that he's never spoken before."

"It's not true... His voice is soft and sweet, first time I found him, he was singing to himself, I instantly fell in-love." Mana says. Many rumors are spread about Mephiles, the soldier of the Kingdom of the Dark, he's strong, his strength not as powerful as Shadow's, but strong enough to beat other soldiers older then himself. He is supposedly mute, no one except for the royal family had heard him say a word or two but, I do not know much. Mephiles tried to attack Mana when she was listening to him, he seemed disturbed.

"I'm sorry!" Mana said, getting down onto her knees. Mephiles sat back down, his eyes glaring at Mana. "Are... Are you hungry?" Mana asked, guessing that he was staring at the bread she was holding. Mephiles steered his eyes away from Mana, not responding.

Mephiles struck Mana as an un-tamed fox, it didn't mean harm, but it likes to play safe and not go near anything.

"Here." Mana said, walking towards Mephiles. He did exactly what she thought he would, he moved back. "I'm sure your hungry... I made it myself," Mana insisted. Slowly, Mephiles reached out his hand, taking the piece of break.

"Thank you." He spoke, shocking Mana. 

"So, you can speak!" Mana said, her tail wagging.

"Yes, I don't speak to those who I don't trust." Mephiles said. Mana immediately knew that he was trying to tell her that he was saying that he trusted her. She felt blessed and happy.

"Does that make us friends?" Mana asked. Mephiles thought for a minute, he suddenly grabbed Mana's hand, pulled her close and kissed her on the lips. She stood shocked but let him kiss her for some reason.

"You aren't afraid?" Mephiles said, a bit surprised.

"Why would I be afraid of you? You're sweet..." Mana said, blushing a deep red.

"I don't believe that." The sentence triggered something Mana, she had the feeling of someone pushing away. Mana grabs Mephiles and kisses him passionately, he doesn't fight back nor does she pull back.

"I am not scared. I never will be." Mana said, her eyes dead serious. It seemed to be enough to convince Mephiles.

They both soon realized that they just met. They started to meet everyday, which soon led to Mephiles confessing how he fell in-love with her when they first met, Mana couldn't lie either, she fell in-love with him when she met him.

"Well, since we're sleeping over... and the since we're going to Prince Sonic's castle tomorrow... You wouldn't mind if we borrowed some of your dresses, right, darling?" Rouge says, going through my wardrobe.

"You take my clothes either way." I say, chuckling a little.

"May I, Amy?" Mana asks, her fingers clutching on a dark-blue dress that has blue roses imprinted on it. I nod, letting her try on the dress while I get dressed into my night-gown.

"To bed already? Come on! We just finished putting on the dresses!" Rouge said, showing off her red dress that showed her shoulders and has little gems in the middle.

"I want to sleep already!" I laugh.

"Oh yeah? So you can see your two admirers again?" Rouge teased. I throw my pillow at her face which messes her makeup. She glares at me with fire in her eyes.

"Amy!" Rouge screams. Mana laughs in the corner of my room, watching the show as Rouge throws more pillows at me.

Rouge wasn't entirely wrong, I am quite excited to see the two handsome princes again, they both are fun to hang out with and they make me feel safe. Rouge and Mana stare at me quietly, they know I'm excited, they can't make fun of me though, they're going to see their lovers tomorrow as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 580 28
A pink hedgehog named Amy Rose who moves back to Mobius after a year. When she arrives back in Mobius, she goes in her old house and settles in she v...
7.4K 406 16
Arthur, a young hedgehog, also known as Sonic, was the prince of the kingdom. His childish behavior always angered his mother, but his father, howeve...
5.2K 108 23
Sequel to "Cobalt Rose" Amy is Pregnant, and will be marrying Sonic in a few months. But before all that happens, new relationships, new oppuntries...
1.3K 28 15
Sypnosis: Long ago, in a far away land of Mobius, there were a group of kingdoms that are each ruled by a king and queen, and are united by an allian...