Undone By His Touch *On Hold...

By anurika94

#RATED-R Emilia Kingston. She is the heiress to her father's multi-billion dollar company, Kingston and Co. ... More

Zero
One
Author's Note
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 19

933 49 10
By anurika94

Hey guys.. Am back with the next chapter already! WooHooo! This is to make up for my lethargy of the last couple of times, for which I sincerely apologize! Hope you are enjoying the story so far.. Your feedback is welcomed and valuable.

Enjoy reading!

----------------------------------------------

"Do either of you have feelings for each other?" - Christopher

----------------------------------------------

Stirring slightly Emilia tried to get up. But there was a heavy weight on top of her restricting any movement. Opening her eyes, Emilia looked towards her right to see Christopher almost on top of her with his head on her shoulder, his legs on top of hers and his arm holding on to her waist tightly. She couldn't look away from him. He looked so peaceful and adorable with his lips in the sexiest pout she'd ever seen and his nose scrunched up cutely. She was brought out of her reverie with her bladder wanting to burst out and spill. She tried to get out of bed, but the moment she moved, Christopher unconsciously tightened his hold on her, huskily murmuring "Mine." Nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck, he sighed contently. His actions caused a smile to tug at Emilia's face. She didn't want to get out of his embrace, but she had more pressing matters to attend to.

"Chris?" Emilia whispered, trying to get up.

"Hmm.." Christopher moaned as she wriggled against him.

"Babe, I need to use the bathroom."

"I am super comfortable. I am not letting you go." Christopher's sleepy voice held an authoritative tone.

"I'll be right back. I really really need to pee." Emilia exclaimed urgently.

"Baby, pee on the bed for all I care. I will neither judge you nor tell anyone. I swear."

"That is gross on so many different levels!" Emilia replied disgusted.

Christopher simply tightened his hold on her. Emilia had to turn to her last and only resort. She was out of options. Moving her mouth close to Christopher's ear, she shouted loudly, "Aaaahhhhh...!"

Christopher fell off the bed on his butt with a thud, his eyes wide open looking around for any danger. Seeing Emilia run to the bathroom he reprimanded, "Emilia!"

All he got was a reply in a fading voice saying, "Sorry!" as the door shut.

Chuckling to himself, Christopher got up wincing slightly and walked towards the en suite a couple of minutes later. Opening it, he saw Emilia by the sink, still in his shirt.

"Do you have something I could wear after I take a shower?"

After a minute of thinking, Emilia replied, "The underwear I'd borrowed from you is in the bedside drawer, washed. And you can wear one of Xander's sweats. They are in the room opposite mine."

"Why do you have his clothes here?" Christopher questioned with jealousy dripping from his words.

"Xander has claimed one of my guest rooms as his. He has a couple of his clothes at my place and I have a few of mine at his. It is convenient for when we stay the night at each other's places." Emilia replied nonchalantly.

"Does he stay here often?"

"Sometimes. I mean I did stay at his place for almost a week recently."

"And?"

"And what?"

"Is this arrangement frequent?" Christopher was having an extremely difficult time keeping his jealousy and possessiveness in check.

"Chris, he is my best friends. I'm here with you, not him." Emilia replied softly, cupping his cheek. Christopher closed his eyes and nuzzled in her hand.

Placing a kiss on his chin, Emilia said, "Now why don't you go take that shower?"

"That was my plan." Christopher replied, taking a step towards the shower cabinet in Emilia's en suite.

"Where do you think you're going, mister. I'll be taking a shower alone here. And you can take one somewhere else, or wait for me to come out."

"Shouldn't we save water though?" Christopher questioned innocently.

"Why don't you skip your shower then?"

"Aw.. come on, baby." Christopher whined.

"No." Emilia replied sternly. Even though the offer was very tempting, she was sore.

Pouting like a kid whose favourite candy got snatched from his hand, Christopher stomped his way out to Alexander's room.

--------------------------------------------

Switching off the shower head, Christopher had just snatched the towel from the rack to dry himself and step out into the room to get dressed when he heard Emilia scream.

Tying the plush white towel around his lower abdomen, Christopher quickly rushed towards her room, his wet body leaving a trail of water behind him.

Emilia stood in the middle of the room, a towel tied around her body covering her and exposing her at the same time; and Alexander standing a couple of feet away from her. None of them had noticed Christopher at the doorway, who had just walked in as Emilia spoke.

"What the fuck, Xander?! You scared the fuck out of me!" She exclaimed.

"My date from last night was super clingy. She wanted to spend the day with me." Alexander grimaced. "So I came here."

"Can't you ring the doorbell like a normal person?" Emilia asked irritated. She was just a second away from a stroke when she had come out from her washroom and Alexander reached her from behind, touching her shoulder to let his presence known. She had literally jumped a feet in the air, screaming, and moved back a couple of spaces clutching tightly on to her loosened towel.

This got Christopher out of his shock and he took a step forward towards Alexander to punch the fucking day lights out of him.

"Then what would be the use of the key I have to your place. And please, Ems, it's not like I haven't seen your sexy naked self before." Alexander shrugged like it wasn't a big deal.

Christopher halted in his way.

"Alex! I think we'd decided to never bring that up!" Emilia was on the verge of losing her patience and what made it obvious was her calling her best friend Alex, which she rarely ever did.

"Bring what up?" Christopher questioned in a low, calm voice. He maneuvered himself in front of Emilia so that she was covered from his cousin's perverted gaze, positioning himself in such a way that not even the top of her hair was visible to Alexander.

No one answered Christopher for a couple of minutes, so he repeated his question, "Bring what up?" Christopher's voice was dangerous. He had an inkling of what they were talking about, but he wanted it confirmed before he lost control.

"It's nothing of importance." Emilia muttered.

Alexander was enjoying this way too much. "Nothing of importance? You mean us sleeping together is nothing of importance to you?!" Alexander's tone was mocking, he knew he was playing with fire, but god, he was loving every minute of it.

Hearing that Christopher's head snapped towards Alexander and immediately whipped back to Emilia, who was looking anywhere but at him. "What is he talking about?" Christopher questioned in a deathly calm voice.

Before Emilia could respond, Alexander happily said, "I think I'm done here. I'll just kill my time in some deli." Alexander was enjoying this, but he was shit scared too. Christopher's stance was the definition of calm before the storm. And Alexander was in no mood to be hit by the oncoming hurricane. So, he decided to do what any sane person would do in this situation. He decided to run.

Christopher's voice stopped Alexander mid-step. "Stay." That one word held a command that no one in their right mind would want to defy. "Now, enlighten me."

This time it was Emilia who spoke up. "It was in our third year of uni. Xander and I were drunk at some party and dancing. Then one thing led to another and the next morning we woke up together.. in bed.. naked." Emilia's voice was small towards the end. "We just have a vague recollection of that night."

Christopher was breathing hard, trying to control his rage. He had known that Emilia wasn't a virgin when they'd first slept together.. Hell, obviously neither was he. But sleeping with a best friend was dangerous territory. And Christopher was scared. He knew that Alexander and Emilia shared a deep emotional connection and being told that they had been involved physically too, was something he was not ready to acknowledge; not now, not ever. Trying to calm himself down, Christopher asked a question, the answer to which he was dreading. "Do either of you have feelings for each other? Or ever did?"

"Ew, no. I've never liked him like that. Yes, he's my best friend, but that's about it." Emilia replied without hesitance. The sincerity in her voice soothed Christopher. But he needed to hear the same thing from Alexander.

"Alex?" Christopher questioned turning in his direction. But Alexander was no where to be found. That sneaky bastard had fled off to save his ass while Christopher and Emilia were staring at each other intently.

Turning around to face Emilia, Christopher saw her hand covering her mouth to stop the laughter from erupting. But, Christopher's expression of disbelief caused Emilia to give in to the temptation and giggle like no tomorrow.

"Typical Xander." Emilia said in between her laughter, and Christopher joined in soon.

Now Christopher was all the more hell bent on making Emilia clear about the fact that she belonged only to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sydney Kingston was back from her vacation. Visiting her mother, Victoria Kingston, at the Kingston Manor, Sydney was informed about the changes done to access her Trust Fund. At first Victoria was a little disappointed in Sydney when she heard of her little escapade with Liam Parker. But Sydney twisted the story, saying that she was being set up. After very little convincing, Victoria believed her and assured Sydney that she would have a word with David.

"Don't worry, sweetie, I will talk to your father. You don't stress, okay?"

Nodding her head, Sydney sniffled to keep up her act and queried, "What else has happened while I was away?"

Victoria let her in about the Carters' offer of how they wanted Daniel to marry either of the Kingston siblings. Victoria also told Sydney of Daniel's special interest in Emilia which caused Sydney to burn with rage and jealousy. Sydney wasn't informed of one thing though, as Victoria herself was oblivious to it... they had no clue of Emilia's involvement with Christopher Grey. But rest assured, the wheels in Sydney's mind had already started turning, thinking of a plan to destroy Emilia. Smiling evilly to herself, she bid goodbye to her mother and strutted off to put her plan in action.

----------------------------------------------

Any guesses as to what is Sydney planning? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...