Dark Beauty

By RimaSantana

Popular, smart, and pretty... Layla King, the daughter of an infamous Chicago drug Lord is a 16-year girl wh... More

Dark Beauty { Urban Fiction }
Qoute
"The Past."
C H A P T E R 1 : The Beginning.
chapter 2: DownLow
Chapter 3: Missing You.
C H A P T E R 4 : Birthday Surprise.
C H A P T E R 5 : Surreal.
C H A P T E R 6 : Crooked Smile.
Chapter 7: Power Trip.
*PRESENT (Late) 2000's*
C H A P T E R 8 : Layla
C H A P T E R 9 : Lola
C H A P T E R 10: Logan.
C H A P T E R 12 : Logan.
C H A P T E R 13 : Lola
C H A P T E R 14 : Lola P A R T 2
C H A P T E R 12 : Layla
C H A P T E R 13 : Layla
C H A P T E R 14 : Layla
C H A P T E R 15 : Layla
C H A P T E R 16 : Part 2 (from previous chapter.)
C H A P T E R 17 : Darien
C H A P T E R 18 : Darien
C H A P T E R 19 : Logan
C H A P T E R 20 : Lola ( With Part 2)
C H A P T E R 21 : Layla
C H A P T E R 22 : Lola
C H A P T E R 23 : Layla
C H A P T E R 24 : Darien
C H A P T E R 25 : Logan
C H A P T E R 26 : Layla
C H A P T E R 27: Lola
C H A P T E R 28 : Layla
C H A P T E R 29 : Darien.
C H A P T E R 30 : Darien
C H A P T E R 31 : Part 2 (Layla's Chapter) The last Chapter.
Characters (everyone mentioned in this book)

C H A P T E R 11: Darien.

6.8K 171 52
By RimaSantana

Tuesday

December 18th, 2011

12:15 a.m.

"Darien, please," I listened to him beg as my bodyguards snatched him up and threw him back onto the brick wall. "I can have the money to you by tonight." he negotiated as we stood in the dimly lit alley.

   I shook my head no. Everything he was saying was going in one ear and out the other. "Nah, man," I told him, "I gave you to many chances already, remember?" I reminded him. Before he could speak, I continued talking. " I'd be a fool to give you one more, man."

   He paused for a moment. Fear clear as day in his eyes. The crackhead gulped hard; I could see his Adam's apple move. "Please?" he begged. I scoffed. "I have some of it now." His eyes were becoming red and teary. He was trying vigorously not to let a tear fall.

   I sighed, annoyed at his endeavors to stall and make this whole situation take longer than it needed to be. "How much you got, nigga?" I asked.

   He glanced from Chris to Micheal and then back at me. "Well, if they let me go, I can show you." he replied. "It's in my pocket, I can pull it out and show you."

   Instead of acknowledging what he had just said, I instructed Chris to reach into his pocket. Chris did as I asked and pulled out a wallet. He opened it up and looked through it.

"He got something in here, De'," Chris said.

"It better be worth it," I said and continued talking, "and if it over a hunnit, then don't even pull it out, Chris."

   Chris chuckled. "Only fifty-dollars man."

   I laughed hysterically and then paused when we made direct eye contact with each other. "Do you think I'm playin' with you, man?" I aggressively asked.

   Micheal laughed as he instigated. "I think he do take you for a joke, boss." he said.

   Tears fell from his eyes; the crackhead hung his head low. "This is it, ain't it?" he asked as he rose his head back up. "Please, Darien, I go-"

   I swooped upon him and placed my hands around his neck. "Shut the fuck up nigga," I told him. I pulled my gun from my waist. "All that begging and shit is annoyin', it ain't gettin' you nowhere shut the fuck up." I spat.

   Through sobs, he begged, "Darien plea-"

BAP!

   The butt of the gun connected with his jaw, and he fell to the ground, gripping his face in pain. He looked up to me, shocked. Here he was, a grown man who had just gotten knocked out by a young boy. "What the fuck did I just tell you?" I asked.

"Beg..beg..beg..." he studdard.

"Beg, beg, beg what nigga?" I mocked. "Speak up," I told him. "What the fuck I just say?" I asked again.

"Beggin' gets me nowhere." he reiterated.

"Exactly." I agreed. "So, why the fuck you still begging like I give a fuck?" I asked.

"I'm sorry." he apologized.

"Fuck the apology, dawg, what was our agreement?" I asked him as I bent down in front of him.

   Micheal and Chris pulled him back up, "Please, Darien, I got half of it."

"Now, answer my question correctly," I said as I cocked my gun and aimed it at him. "cause this answer might save ya' life."

    The crackhead's eyes mirrored deer in headlights. The older black man swallowed hard, causing a 'gulp' sound to come from his throat. The defeat was apparent in his eyes as he dropped his head low. When he glanced back up to me, tears were streaming down his ashy face. "You said that If I didn't have the cash this time that I would be six feet under." he answered finally.

"So, you think that I won't deliver on my threat?" I questioned.

   He didn't respond, he just silently shook his head yes as a response. There was an eerie silence that cast over the dimly lit alley as he sobbed and stood against the wall helplessly.

   Have you ever seen a grown man cry? No? Well, I have. Quite a few times, actually and honestly, it's never pretty. I've become immune to it. It didn't faze me at all. To me, it was the same shit, just a different day. The teardrops falling from his face should have been a reminder of what he was supposed to do; had the crack head followed simple instructions, he would live to see another day.

   As I stared at him, he returned my gaze with a look that let me know he was ready and prepared for what I had in store for him. That was something that I didn't like. One thing I've learned about this business is that a prepared victim was no fun.

   Breaking the silence, Chris asked, "What we gon' do with him?" Chris sized him up and the crackhead coward under his gaze.

   Micheal cocked his gun back and grinned, "I think Marco would have fun with him." he said, referring to his gun as he raised it to ol' boy's head.

   Before I could open my mouth, I felt a continuous vibration on my hip. I excused myself from the trio and stepped away. I pulled out my cellphone and saw that it was Layla calling me. I smiled as I admired her contact photo after another ring I sent her to voicemail.

   Knowing that her phone call was my cue to speed this shit along, I put my cell away and walked back over to the group. I refocused my attention back on them. "'ight, let's get this shit rollin'," I told them. "Look, I gotta go, my lady callin' me." I announced to the group. I looked from Chris to Micheal, "Y'all know what I like, but I'ma let yall handle him anyway yall want too."

"Word?" the pair questioned in unison.

"Yeah," I responded. "No loose ends and keep it clean. Once you're done, drop the body off to the chop shop on keystone." I told them.

"Bet." Micheal responded for both of them. I said goodbye and shook up with them.

   As I started my journey down the dim alley, I heard him began to beg again. " Darien, Please!" he yelled. "I have a family, a wife, a daughter, and two sons." he yelled out.

   A look of confusion spread across my face. Like I give a fuck, I thought to myself as I stopped walking and stood in the same place.

"Please, man, I can have the money to you," he begged. "I..just...need time." he sobbed. "I use to know your father, I grew up with him," he threw out. "Doesn't that count for something?" he asked.

   At that second, he fucked up. I was all with him and was even gonna give him a second chance up until he mentioned my punk-ass father. The dysfunctional childhood memories began to flood my mind as flashbacks of my no-good daddy popped up.

   As the crackhead continued to ramble on, I felt the palms of my hand's sweat and blood boil. The chance that I was gonna give him faded when he mentioned my daddy. The little bit of remorse and sorrow I did have for him died, and that was unfortunate because I was honestly going to spare him, but the thought of him mentioning my father made my mind go black and heart turn cold.

   I spun around and headed back toward them. The crackhead was speaking loud and clear, but as I grew closer, his words and tone lowered. A glimmer of hope danced inside his eyes.

I smiled. "If you knew better than you'd know not to speak on my father," I told him. "The bullet and the ass-whoopin' they bout to give you is personnel, fuck the business part of it." I told him callously. I stood up and looked at Chris and Micheal. "I'll see y'all tomorrow."

   I spun around and headed for my car. As I walked away, I heard the trio scuffling behind me. Lucky this area barley get police action, I thought. "Today was exhausting, and it's nowhere near done." I thought to myself. I sighed as I glanced up to the heavens, my hands swept past my face and over my dreads. As I stood there for a minute, I glanced from one end of the street to the other. I then directed my attention to my car; it was parked across the street, so I headed toward it and jumped inside. I started it seconds later, put on my favorite song, and put the car in drive. As I traveled down the desolate, cold, foggy street, I sent a quick text to Layla.

   Eventually, I made it to a live section of the city, where even though it was freezing, motherfuckers were still out partying and chillin'. As I cruised slowly, I listened to the sound of the Chicago nightlife fill the cold, crisp air.

   I watched as three raggedy prostitutes and a group of ratchet girls walk by, and I listened as vicious canines inside nearby gates barked noisily. Helicopters sounded from above in the night sky, while gunshots filled the air in a distant neighborhood. It was shit like this that made me love my city. These types of things are what filled my line of work.

   Once I approached the end of the block, I stopped at the stoplight. I pulled my phone out and dialed my girl's number. As it rang, I put it on speakerphone. "Hello?" she answered after the third ring.

"Wassup, ma. What you doin?" I greeted back.

"Coolin'," she responded. "Wassup?" she asked.

"Just callin' you back," I said. "What you wanted earlier?" I asked.

"Oh, now you give a fuck?" she inquired with an attitude.

"So, I guess you got an attitude cause I ain't answer, right?" I questioned dryly.

   Dismissing what I said, she replied, "So, I guess that's what we doin' now? Sending bitches ta' voicemail, huh?" she challenged.

"So you mad now?" I repeated with a grin on my face.

   She sighed. "Whatever,"

"Chill out, man," I warned calmly. "I was taking care of something." I informed her.

"Mhm." she dismissed. "You was prolly with some bitch." she accused.

"I barley wanna put up with you," I teased. "So why would I want anotha' bitch?" I questioned sarcastically.

"Chill out," she warned coolly. "You can't get enough of me. If I were to leave tonight, you'd go crazy." she declared. "Anyway, what you doin' now?" she inquired.

"Driving to my otha' bitch crib." I joked.

"Hmm," she said dryly. "I hope she can fight then." she bantered back. Layla giggled and then asked, "For real, where you at?"

"On my way to come see you, girl," I informed her.

"Ooooh," she replied sexually. "Good, cause I'm feelin' some typa' way, and I need you right now." she teased.

   I laughed. "Is that so?" I asked.

"Mhm," she responded.

"In that case, I'll be there sooner than you think." I told her.

"Bet. Text me when you out front." she told me and then clicked off.

   With every word she said I could hear the sexual tension seeping through. I could imagine the kind of faces she was making as she was talking. Layla is a freak, who could turn the most candid conversation freaky. That's what I loved about her. Shorty knew all the right words and gestures to turn me on and someone else if I needed her too.

    As I made my way toward her house, vivid images of her doing things to me flooded my mind, but my trance was interrupted by the sound of my phone. I glanced from the road and down to my phone and saw that I had a text message. I unlocked the phone and clicked on her text; it was a picture message. I smiled as I looked over the photo of her naked body. "Damn," I whispered as admired the photo.

   It was spontaneous shit like this that kept me fucking with her. Layla knew how to tease me and keep my dick on hard. At this point, both my mind and dick were excited. Just the thought of her doing freaky shit to me had me going crazy. If it ain't shit else, I like the one thing I do love is how Layla's a freak in the sheets, but a lady and boss in the streets. She matched my fly in every kind of way and knew how to keep me interested and begging for more.

Yeah, I admit. I'm pussy-whipped for shorty.

   Layla's the only female who can get me to do what she wants when she wants and how she wants. She's the only female who I've dated long term. The only female I love and would go to war for. I got a soft spot for shorty and would do anything to make her happy. I could definitely see myself marrying her someday, but for now, we cool on our Bonnie and Clyde shit.

    Layla was kinky and sensual; because of that, our relationship never got old. The fire between us only grew wilder. She knew how to keep me interested and begging for more. Layla and I have been together for three years, and I'd be a lie if I said I wasn't enjoying every second of it.

   To be honest, I don't know what I would do without her. We've been through hell and back. She has been rockin' with me since the beginning, and I couldn't be more grateful. I'm lucky that she stumbled into my life. Layla is as real as they come. On top of being attractive, she's faithful, a freak, and hella down to earth. To be young, she has the drive and mindset of a businesswoman. Something a nigga like me need.

   In this line of work, if you can find a shorty that's solid, you lucky. Most of these females nowadays aren't trustworthy and will rat you out or set you up with the opps. But my shawty..she a keeper, a female who niggas would kill to have in their corner. Niggas always searched for a ride or die chick, well I didn't. She came to me, and all I did was had to mold her. The best part about this was Layla ain't checking for no other big-time drug dealer but me. She is the type of female that will help you build an empire. Despite her stand-offish persona, she was a shoot first ask questions later sort of person. Layla is my rida'. She was cutthroat, and finding a girl like my future wife was rare.

   My lady is the definition of sexy. At five-foot-six, her innocent demeanor could fool even the wittiest of men. She was a boss by nature. Layla had wild, long curly hair and hazel-brown almond-shaped eyes that twinkled when she spoke, and her caramel skin was pimple free. She had a body, but you could tell her curves were still coming in. My queen was an angel. She was someone you rarely found in the hood or the north for that matter.

   I snapped out of my feelings and entered back into reality. I'd been sitting in this very spot for two minutes, waiting for the light to change green. "Come on," I rushed impatiently. The light finally changed, and I sped through the streets.

   On my soul, there is no better place than the Windy City. I love Chicago with a passion, and I would never leave it. We got the best food, great music, and beautiful culture. Even though it's nicknamed the 'War Zone' because of the crime, it was still beautiful. It's a place where you have to find your own interpretation of beauty, it's just a place that you would have to see to believe.

   For instance, to the 'Illinois' population, it's fantastic, but to the 'hood' or the ghetto, it's the worst. The hidden charm in my city is insane. You'd just have to be from here to get it. In my eyes, Chicago is Dark Beauty. It's heaven and hell, it's life and death. The bottom line is Chicago isn't an awful place, and it's truly what you make it, and if ya' vulnerable, it shows.

   Like I stated, it's not a horrible place to stay. One thing you wanna make sure of is that you can handle the punches this life shit throws at you. You gotta be able to man or woman up by any means necessary. Nigga's and bitches out here are ruthless, and everybody gunnin' for that one spot at the top. I can't talk for other people, but I can speak for myself. When you're like me, you don't have to worry about silly niggas and bitches.

   I've progressed tremendously over the last three years. A few years ago, I was selling small bags of weed, but now I'm moving lbs of marijuana and big kilos of cocaine. Before, my name didn't ring bells, but now, it's starting too. All the big dogs in the game are beginning to pay attention.

   I've been in the drug game for a few years now, ever since thirteen, to be exact. I'm eight-teen now, and I'm not gon' lie, I never imagined I'd make it this far or become this large. All I know is is that I don't intend to slow down anytime soon.

   For the last five years, I've been apart of a gang named The King Disciples. We were known around Chicago as a ruthless mob. We did everything from killing, to robbery, drug dealing, and prostitution. Throughout the years, I've helped my brothers control and build up a bloodthirsty empire; under our chief, Joey's direction, and wisdom. Our name ring bells; my name alone, rang bells. I've built myself up inside the gang and, I'm now in a position to inherit it. I've made connects all throughout the city of Illinois and have helped us branch off to neighboring states. We've expanded our operations to down south, up north in Canada and even international.

   In the underground world, I've been nicknamed "Untouchable." I got that name because any time a case was pinned on me, I beat it. Any shoot out or hit that was taken against me, I escaped unharmed. Maybe its faith or lousy aim, either way, I still remained untouched.

   I was taught by one of the most immeasurable cats in the game, Joey Medino. It was his schoolings that made my gang the shit and made me a force to be reckoned with. Like every business, this, too, had its pros and cons, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love the fact that I can make my own money, and that I'm able to make sure that my family and I eat. I love the fact that I have more cash than a nigga who been working since my age. The money I make puts a smile on my face and helps me sleep securely at night. Knowing that I can provide my shorty with the nicer things in life makes me feel good. It feels good slipping some spending money into my mom's purse or being able to financially pay for my sister's college experience. All while still having enough to splurge at the club wit' my niggas.

   Ever since I decided to sell drugs, my life has changed for the better, and I'll never forget the day I decided to become a street pharmacist. Everything I witnessed in movies was now in the palm of my hand. Throughout the good times, there were still bad times, and those bad times always made me question why I did this shit. Trust me, I'm not ashamed to say I sell drugs, but there is some shit I will always regret.

   Along the way, I've lost homies via beef or death. That's a tough blow and something I'll always regret. This game can really bring out a different side of folks. A side that you never thought existed. I've watched some of my childhood friends switch up on me and join the opps. I lost my homie, Nate, to gun violence. I guess that's some shit I gotta chalk up as an 'L,' a lesson in disguise.

   The lesson that was taught and mastered was 'Attachment.' Back when I was starting, I had to learn that quick. I learned never get attached to anyone, and anyone who I was attached to I had to detach from them. Now, it's a learned lesson that I take pride in, and I apply it to everything, whether it be family, business, or death, it didn't matter. This one word helped shape me into the man I am today.

   Nowadays, to stop me from getting hurt, I keep my circle small. If you haven't been rocking with me since day one, there was no getting close. Now that I'm older and learning from my mistakes, I'm beginning to make better choices when it comes down to people that I can trust. In this game, you cant be to trustworthy because even family can stab you in the back.

   I'm excellent at what I do, and I make sure I stay discrete. I keep my family and personal life separate from the drug game cause I don't want shit getting messy. It ain't no secret to my girl or my family about what I do. For the most part, everyone I rock with is cool with it, well everyone except my mom and Layla. They both have different reasons why they 'strongly dislike' me movin' weight. I know Layla hates it because of all the rumors about other women. My mother hates it because, in her words, "she never knows if I'ma make it back home.", but I think it's mainly because before my dad got locked up, he was drug dealin', and she hated it. My mother tried her best to shield my brothers and me from street life, but it didn't work. When she found out not one, but all her boys were in toe with her baby's father, she was furious. So furious that she kicked all of us out. She eventually cooled down, but I don't think she ever forgave us.

   I never cared, though.

   An hour or so later, I finally pulled up to Layla's crib in Indiana. I cut my ignition and stepped out of my vehicle. My feet touched the pavement, and I hit the alarm to lock my doors. I walked up the path, up to the porch and knocked on the door. A minute later, the door opened, and I was face to face with her little sister Lola.

"Wassup li'l sis?" I greeted.

"Wassup," she greeted back as she stepped aside.

   I stepped inside. "Shit, coming through for your sister," I answered. "She in her room?" I asked.

"As usual," she responded. "You can go head in."

Like I needed permission, I thought to myself. I shook my head okay and walked through the living room and towards her bedroom. I knocked as I opened the door.

    I saw her jump up and head toward me. "Hey baby." she greeted as I shut the door behind me and locked it. She gave me a kiss on the lips as her arms wrapped around my neck. "I missed you." she cooed.

"Is that so?" I asked. "What you miss?"

   She relaxed her body against mines. "Your smile, smell, your touch," she listed. "Do I need to go on?" she asked jokingly.

"Hell yeah," I said playfully. Layla jerked her head back. As she glanced me up and down, a smile spread across her face.

"Boy," she joked as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm just playing baby," I said as I gave her a kiss. "I missed yo' beautiful self too."

   Layla kissed me again, but this time it was a deep, sensual kiss. A kiss where our tongues danced in each other's mouth. Her kisses made my dick hard. I pressed her body firmly against mine so that she could feel my bulge. She giggled and pulled away. I glanced down at her and noticed as she was wiping her lips, she was shaking her head no. "Why you shaking your head no?" I questioned.

   Layla turned away from me. "You know why," she answered.

"If I knew why, I wouldn't have asked," I said.

"I just don't feel like fuckin' anymore," she stated matter-factly.

"What changed between earlier and now?" I asked.

"You know what changed," she implied.

"No the fuck I don't Layla if I did, I wouldn't ask," I proceeded to speak. "Stop playin' these mind games shorty." I told her. "What's your issue?" I asked.

   She starred me up and down with her arms crossed. She looked as if she was about to speak up but settled against it. "Nothing, Darien." she replied with an attitude. "Just forget it."

   I blew my breath. "Look, I ain't come here to argue with you." I told her. "Whatever you heard out on the street about me, leave that in the street. I ain't did shit, I ain't fucked no bitch, and I ain't let a bitch suck my dick." I told her. "I ain't even been out here. I just got back out here the day of yo' game, so how I'ma do some shit, ma?" I asked.

   She didn't reply, she just looked at me with questioning eyes.

    I spun her back around, and we were now facing each other. "Stop worrying about shit, I'm not cheating on you." I told her. Even though it was a lie, she didn't need to know the truth.

"Okay." she unwillingly agreed.

"Now, I know you ain't make me drive all this way just to start some shit with me." I continued. "So can a brotha' get some lovin'?" I inquired as I kissed her neck, lips, and all over her face.

    A grin spread across her face, and a slight giggle slipped from her lips. She glanced up at me and licked her lips. "I think I can make something happen."

    She walked away from me and walked toward the radio that sat on a stand in her room. She turned it up, and a slow song from Lil Corey sounded on the speaker. She walked back over to me, stood on her tiptoes, and kissed me. Her arms wrapped around my neck as the kiss intensified. My arms coiled around her waist as I savored our kiss.

   As the kiss continued, she trailed me to the bed. Once over by the mattress, she slowly fell backward and pulled me on top of her. I fell in between her legs, and she wrapped her legs around my waist, causing me to fit perfectly like a puzzle piece. "I missed you so much, baby." she cooed as I kissed all over her neck. "You know that's my spot, baby." she giggled.

    I kissed her neck again before answering. "I know," I replied. I gently bit and sucked on her neck. She leaned forward and peered at me with a smile on her face. We stared at each other for a minute, and then she gave me the okay to proceed. I helped her remove the white tee that she was wearing. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her boobs were now exposed. I went back to kissing on her neck. After a few pecks to her neck, I moved down to her breasts and began sucking and caressing them. Layla moaned lightly as she enjoyed my lips and tongue massage and suck on her nipples.

"Oh, my, god." she lightly moaned as I watched her throw her head back. Her hands roamed the upper part of my back and circled around my neck. "Shit," she yelled loud enough for only us to hear, her nails digging into my back.

"You like that baby?" I asked as I continued sucking.

"Yes, baby," she responded in between deep breaths. She placed her hand under my chin and raised my head up to her face. She passionately stared me in my eyes and leaned in for a kiss. I accepted and kissed her back. While still kissing, she fell back onto the bed, and I began to take off my clothes.

   It took me less than a minute to strip naked. Layla's eyes raked over me, saying words that didn't need to be heard verbally. She raised her hand and motioned for me to come towards her. As I did, she rose up and tossed me on the bed. She dropped to her knees and began sucking my dick. It felt like heaven as her throat devoured my dick, so I threw my head back and enjoyed her pleasure. The amount of spit she was using and hand motions she was doing was enough to make any nigga bust, but I wasn't about to come so soon.

   After a few more licks, I stopped her and switched roles. It was now her turn to feel pleasure. I laid her on the bed and pulled her panties to the side and began eating her out. She moaned and squirmed around like she was being electrocuted.

"Oouoo baby," she moaned as she rode my face. I grabbed her hands and restrained them by her sides as I sucked and flicked my tongue on her clit.

    Before she could climax, I stopped. "What you 'bout to do to me now?" she asked, panting heavily.

"Relax," I replied as I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her toward me. I ripped her lace underwear off and stuck my dick inside her.

   She moaned endlessly as I fucked her savagely. As I picked up the pace, her moans grew louder. "Shh ma, you to loud, I don't want yo people to hear you." I said as I covered her mouth to muffle her moans. When she quieted down, I removed my hand. "Get on yo knees." I told her

   She did as I said. Layla got on her knees and arched her back. I inserted my dick and started hitting her from the back. I let her do her thing. She was throwin' it back like no tomorrow. Controlling the speed, I grabbed hold of her hips and smacked her ass, and in return, she moaned louder. Her moans and how wet her pussy was was turning me on. I increased my speed and started going crazy. Going deeper and faster, switching the tempo up, taking my dick out and then sticking it back in. My dick had her going nuts.

"I'm 'bout to cum daddy!" she yelled.

"Cum ma," I told her.

"Oh fuck," she yelled. I looked down and saw her nut all on me.

   I didn't stop, and by this time, she was whimpering, still enjoying my dick. "Fuck, I'm 'bout to cum." I yelled two minutes later.

"Cum baby." she coaxed as she threw her ass back on my dick until I came. Once I was empty, I dismounted off her and watched her try and crawl away. I grabbed her by her hair and raised her to me.

"Where you goin?" I asked.

   She smiled and chuckled. "I thought we were finished."

"Nah, lay on yo back, we ain't done yet." I told her. She did as I said, and I climbed on top of her. I opened her legs and teased the tip of my dick on her clit. "Shit," I moaned as I pushed her legs up and over my shoulders.

"Oh, my, god." she moaned as I stroked her deep and slow. As I went in and out, I kissed her lips and all over her neck, and whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

"You know I love you right?" I asked.

"Yes, baby." she replied.

"You know you beautiful aint it?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"You know I wanna make you my wife someday, right?" I asked as I stroked deeper.

"Mhm," she answered. "I do." she moaned.

"You gon' have my baby?" I whispered.

"Whatever you want Darien." she whispered in my ear. "Oh shit!" she moaned louder as I thrust faster and harder. I released her legs, and she wrapped them around my waist while making sure to keep the same speed.

"Shh," I told Layla as I covered her mouth. "You loud ma."

   With a delayed response and in between moans, she said, "I... Can't....help it." she cried."It feels too fucking good, daddy."

   The sound of how wet her pussy was, and her sensual moans caused me to reach my climax. "Aghh, fuck," I moaned as I released inside her. Before I got off her, I passionately kissed her and then rolled over.

   I pulled her body closer to me and started kissing her neck. "What?" she asked, a chuckle slipped from her mouth. "You tryna go again?" she asked.

   I stopped kissing her neck. "Nah," I rolled over on top of her and rested in between her legs.

   Getting into a comfortable position, she tucked a pillow behind her back and then covered us up with a cover. She then ran her hand threw my hair, grabbed a few dreads, and twirled them between her fingers. "You know that shit put me to sleep ma." I told her as I relaxed against her touch and enjoyed her fingers through my hair.

   Layla laughed. "Yeah, I know." With her other hand, she grabbed hold of mine and intertwined our fingers together. "Baby?" she questioned.

"Yeah, ma?" I answered, fighting the urge to fall asleep.

"You know I love you right?" she asked.

   I laughed. "Of course," I answered. "I think we established that earlier when I was fuckin' ya brains out." I reminded her.

   She chuckled. "True." she agreed.

"Why you ask that?" I asked.

"Just wanna make sure you know." she answered.

"Okay." I replied nonchalantly.

"Hun?" she called out seconds later.

   In a questioning tone, I answered, "Yeah baby."

"What would you do if I got pregnant?" she asked.

"Are you pregnant now?" I asked.

"No, but what if?" she asked.

   I cleared my throat and replied, "Well, what can I do besides stay and take care of it." I continued. "Why?"

"No reason, just asking." she answered.

"Is there something you wanna' tell me gorgeous?" I asked.

She laughed. "No, I'm not pregnant, I just wanted to know what you would do." she assured me.

   I sighed a sigh of relief. Thank God! I mouthed as we laid together. Despite me nutting in her earlier, there was no way in hell I was ready to be somebody's daddy. "Yo' weird-ass, playin' with my emotions and shit."

   She laughed, and then the conversation went silent. After a couple minutes went pass, I heard light snores escape her lips. I snuggled under her and closed my eyes.

Buzz!

............

Buzz!

"Baby," I heard Layla say as she lightly shook me. "Wake up."

"What, ma?" I questioned in a groggy voice.

"Answer your phone." she told me as I felt her hand shove me awake again.

   I took a deep breath and then reached over and grabbed my cellphone that was located on the dresser. As I put it up to my ear, I answered. "Talk to me." I said.

"De' where you at?" my brother Dominick asked.

"At Layla's." I responded. "Why?" I asked.

"We need to start packin' bro." he informed me.

   I took the phone away from my ear and looked at the time.

2:56 a.m. 

Oh shit, I whispered.

    I almost forgot that I had to leave for Detroit tonight. "Alright, I'm on my way." I told him and then hung up.

"Where you going?" she asked seconds after I hung up. I unwrapped myself from up underneath the covers and grabbed my phone. I turned on the flashlight and began searching for my clothes. "Where you going?" she questioned again.

    I looked back towards the bed, and I could see her sitting up in the dark. A few seconds later, I heard shuffling, and then the light flipped on; I shielded my eyes. "Can you warn a nigga next time you do that shit?" I questioned, attitude evident in my voice.

"Where you going?" she repeated once more, ignoring what I had just requested a few seconds ago.

   I continued looking down on the floor in search of my clothes. I exhaled a deep sigh of frustration. I was stalling, I was trying to find the perfect way to tell her that I had to go. "I gotta' go home and start packin'."

"Packin' for what?" she questioned as she bent over and grabbed a shirt. "Packing for what Darien?" she repeated.

"Detroit," I answered as I avoided her gaze.

"No, De' I just got you back," she whined.

"I'm sorry, ma, but you know I gotta go." I told her. "I can't take off, and you know that." I continued. "You'll have me later gorgeous."

"I don't want later, I want now!" she argued as she began to pout.

"Layla, stop it don't start." I warned. "Don't start that crying and poutin shit, man." I said as I sat next to her on the bed."Come here."

   Refusing, she said, "No."

   I pulled her closer to me. "Quit playin' with me ma." I warned. I pulled her onto my lap and lifted her chin. She looked me in my eyes and gazed deep into my soul. "Look, gorgeous, when I get back, I promise it'll be me and you."

"That's what you said last time, and look what's happening." she pointed out. "You're leaving me again." she complained as she rolled her eyes.

"China doll, I'm sorry, but you know I can't just blow it off. This isn't a regular job I have to go." I reminded her as I placed a kiss on her forehead.

I waited and watched her ponder on my words. She huffed and puffed but reluctantly agreed. "Alright, go." she said with an attitude.

"That's my girl." I praised as I gently tapped the side of her leg. She stood up, and I stood up with her. We both walked over to the window, and she opened it. She then moved to the side and watched as I climbed out. When my feet touched the grass, I turned back around and slightly stuck my head in the window. She leaned in and gave me a few quick kisses and then said, I love you and a sad goodbye.

    As I quickly walked toward the front of the yard, I heard her say something. I stopped and turned around. "What did you say?"

"I said, be safe." she repeated.

"Always ma." I told her nonchalantly and then continued toward the front of the yard.

------------

Part 2

Tuesday

December 19th, 2011

5:50 a.m.

"Flight, Nine-Two-Seven will now board." I heard on the loudspeaker as I slouched down in my plastic chair.

    At the moment, I was currently sitting at the Chicago O'Hare Airport, awaiting my flight to the D'. I was trying to catch some sleep, but due to these uncomfortable ass plastic chairs that seemed like it would be an impossible task.

    As I tossed and turned within the seat, I began to get agitated.

"Darien." I heard a female call out my name.

   Thinking that it was one of my sisters Nicki or Tomekia, I didn't bother to answer. I was in no mood for conversation, so I hope either one of them would get the hint and stop calling my name. "Darien?" she yelled again.

"What the fuck man!" I yelled in frustration.

"Nigga, wake yo' ass up." she bothered as she tapped me on the leg.

    I opened my eyes and saw her fresh face starring back at me. I sat up straight and blinked a couple times because I could not believe who the fuck was in front of me. Was I seeing her correctly? I thought. I can't be, The girl who stood in front of me wasn't my sisters, but my ex, Kanesha. "K?" I questioned in disbelief.

"Surprise nigga," She laughed. "Wassup sleepy head?" she asked.

   I stood up and glanced over her. "Come here girl," I said as I pulled her in closer and wrapped my arms around her. "Damn, you look good, it's been a while shawty." I told her. "Why you here, and where you going?" I asked as she broke away from our embrace.

    She giggled. "Excuse me Mr. Love, those are a lot of questions, and I don't see a ring on my finger." she joked.

"Shit, it's just crazy to see you up here." I told her.

"Lighten up square, I'm just joking with you." she teased. Changing the subject, she said, "It been a while, I've been good, and I'm here to tag along with yall."

"What you mean tag along with us?" I repeated. "I wasn't informed that you were coming with us." I told her. "Who decided this?"

     Kanesha laughed. "Your brother Dominick." she answered. "I ran into him the other day downtown by the Gucci store, and we chopped it up for a bit, told me to come through and hit this lick, and get shit in order with the opening of this club. You know, like the old days."

When does this nigga get off making decisions without me? I asked to myself. "I wish he woulda told me this, we already got enough shorty's right now." I told her.

     Kanesha began shaking her head no, a slight attitude evident. "I'm passed that phase in this game baby." she told me. "My pretty ass is way different than the hoes y'all bring around to set these niggas up." she continued talking. "Dominick sent one home and replaced me with her."

Yeah, I definitely gotta talk to this nigga, I thought, as I analyzed her words.

My eyes raked over her as I admired her glow up. She had changed since our days back in high school. She was thicker, grew a few inches in height, but still had that gorgeous dark melanin.

"What?" she asked. "What are you looking at ?" she asked with a bright, white smile.

"Nothing, you just look good." I complimented.

    Kanesha smiled harder at my compliment. "I know, look at me." she said as she did a three-sixty turn so that I could view her voluptuous body.

    I chuckled and glanced away because I knew if I starred any harder, I was gonna be boarding the plane with a hard-on. "I'ght shorty." I brushed off her comment.

"Mhm." she said dryly. "You not to bad lookin' ya'self." she complimented. "Dreads don' grew out, got a lil buff and a li'l taller, style on point. Okay, I see you." she continued. "You still with that girl Taylor?" she asked.

   I laughed. "You know her name," I said nonchalantly as I shook my head at her, purposely getting Layla's name wrong. "And yeah, I'm still with her."

   Kanesha scoffed. "How is she, yall good?" she asked.

"Yeah, we good." I responded.

"Why she didn't come with you to the club opening?" she asked.

   I shrugged my shoulders. "Layla still in school, plus I try not to involve her into shit. She got her own life, and I got mine, maybe next time." I answered.

"Oh, okay," she responded dryly. Changing the subject, she asked, "Are you happy?"

   I glanced over to her. "Happy about what?" I questioned.

"The opening of y'all club, duh." she answered. "I'm so proud of y'all. Y'all don' really came along way."

"Yeah," I agreed. "We have, we still ain't where we wanna' be tho." I told her. "It ain't no big deal tho,"

"Ain't no big deal?" she repeated. Kanesha laughed at me. "You still the same nonchalant De',"

"Always have, always will be." I agreed again with her. "I'm not gon' lie, I am nervous tho." I admitted.

"Aww," she cooed. "The little gangster is nervous." she teased. She finally sat down next to me.

   I glanced over to her with a blank look on my face. "You think you funny?"

   Not intimidated by me, she laughed. "Hell yeah," she answered. "Anyway, where you been ducked off at?" she asked.

"Me, ducked off?" I repeated. "I should be asking you that." I said, using her own question against her.

"Me?" she asked, as she pretended to be fake offended by my question. "I'm neva' ducked off, I'm always around." she said.

"Is that so?" I asked. "Last I heard you were down in New York livin' ya best life." I continued talking. " Motherfucka's just dropped off the face of the earth."

   Kanesha laughed. "Well," she began. "after we 'broke up,' so you say, I had a lot on my plate, so yeah, I moved to Cali, not New York to get away from everything and take a break from this 'fast life' shit." she continued talking. "It was hard because some things from here followed me there." she sighed. "But, that's all behind me now, shit is gucci."

"Well I'm happy shit worked out for you and it's good to see you here. I can't wait to finish catching up with you." I told her. Before I could open my mouth to say something else our conversation was interrupted by my brothers calling my name and commanding my attention. "Wassup?" I asked Dominick and Monnie after they called out for me.

"Come on, man, our flight is almost ready to board." Monnie informed me. "Grab ya' stuff, and let's bounce playa." I shook my head okay and then stood up. "Wait a minute," Monnie said. "What is she doing here man?" he turned and asked me.

"Chill man, Dom invited her, ask him." I told him as I brushed passed him.

   Monnie turned to Dominick, "Why she here bro?" Monnie asked.

   Dominick scoffed, "Chill bro, I'll tell you on the jet."

   They both shared a deathly look at each other. Before stepping away, Monnie glanced over at Kanesha in disgust. She chuckled, "He still hasn't changed." she said as he walked away.

"Let's go." I said as I shook my head and walked ahead of her.

    Kanesha followed me in toe, once we reached our flight we took our seats next to each other on the jet. Once we were outside and before boarding, I handed my bags off to the baggage handlers. As I went down the aisle, I dapped up a few of the homies. Finding an empty seat, I took it; Kanesha sat next to me.

    Twenty minutes later, the jet began to ascend into the air. The pilot spoke on the intercom after he was done, a familiar voice spoke amongst us. His voice demanded our attention. I watched as he used his cane to help him stand up.

"Welcome," he began. "it's always a pleasure to see some old and new faces." he continued talking. "I know you all are wondering why we here." He looked around the room, no one spoke; we waited for him to continue. "We not only have a club opening, but we got some other business to tend too."

"So, what exactly is gonna' happen when we get there Joey?" Franco asked.

    Joey turned to Franco, "Nothing, pipe down, you'll be out there for a few days, we don't need police or feds on our ass down there." he told him. "Just enjoy the opening and celebrate one of our graduating to the top." Joey said as he turned to me. "Stand up, my boy." he said to me. "A toast to Darien, becoming a shot caller, you now have my blessings to call shots. You are now the top dog in your unit." Everybody raised their glasses and congratulated me.

"Thank you." I said to everyone. I sat back down, and the conversation shifted to something else. I looked out the window. I could feel a pair of eyes starring at me. I turned back to see Kanesha looking at me. "What?" I asked.

   She paused for a second as she looked me up and down, "Nothing." she answered in a seductive tone as she sexually bit her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 3.5K 32
Spencer King vows his life to Chicago's Southside gang with hopes of escaping a shattered life, but when he meets Adrienne Jackson, a girl new to the...
694K 16.3K 77
Honesty Calleste they say a bad girl ain't no good and good girls ain't no fun hood girls want a smart nigga but all college girls want a thug.Thats...
242K 7.5K 27
*FOLLOW ME BEFORE YOU ADD THE BOOK, SOME CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE* 17 year old Kiara has to forget about her childhood and start becoming a parent...
380K 13.5K 46
Jasmine is a 23 year old female who is running her own clothing store and raising her knucklehead boy. With their father doing time in prison and the...