Boyfriend Scenarios

leadorablewalrus

❝ Finally, she's mine. You don't know how hard it is to hold back when I see other guys checking her out. Now... Еще

00 | meet the characters
01 | how you meet
02 | became friends
03 | his thoughts about you
04 | when you're upset pt.1
05 | when you're upset pt.2
06 | bonding
07 | cooking & falling
08 | that time of the month
09 | feeling insecure
11 | crush pt.2
12 | confess
his point of view pt. 1
13 | first date
14 | first kiss
his point of view pt.2
extra | past
extra | alone
extra | lesson
author's note
15 | you
16 | valentines day
extra | hugs & kisses
author's randomness
17 | he feels left out
18 | misunderstood
19 | something's not right
read at your own risk
20 | faults
Queen; Under Pressure!
21 | where do broken hearts go?
special | valentine's day
22 | Ricky: how to love again
23 | Isaac: hear me out
author's randomness pt. 2
24 | Orie: make it right
sneak peek :)

10 | crush pt.1

1.6K 29 25
leadorablewalrus

{ Things to look out for }

(y/n) - Your name

(c/n) - Crush's name

(f/n) - Friend's name

Ricky Accardo

It is currently lunch break, and you haven't seen Ricky since this morning. Being in a separate class from him is a disadvantage for you with your situation right now.

'Damn, he is standing right there! In front of my eyes, but he looks so out of reach.', you thought in disappointment as you look at your crush who is talking with his friends.

'If I just went up to him . . . No! What if he thinks I'm weird? What if . . . What if . . .', you trailed off, then groaned at your conflicted thoughts. 

'This is so frustrating!', you ruffled your hair in frustration, causing it to get tangled in different directions.

While you are thinking about ways to approach your crush without looking weird or suspicious, Ricky is making his way towards you with a box of apple juice in his hand.

As he walk towards you, he can't help but wonder what happened to you before he came.

"Oi.", he called out in a monotonous voice, startling you as you let out a small squeak.

"Why does your hair look like . . . that?", he asked, stifling a laugh as he points at your messed up hair.

Your have a bird-nest-like hair. Of course, you just wish that you could dissolve into small particles and blend with the air.

With widen eyes, you frantically tried to comb your hair with your hands to make it look decent. Unfortunately though you just made it worst.

Panic and worry are written all over your face as you fix your hair, and it amused Ricky.

After a few minutes of you still struggling, Ricky lets out a sigh. He moves towards you and gently push your hands away.

"Here, let me help.", he offered in a soft voice as he gently comb your hair with his hands. Careful not to hurt you as he slowly and patiently untangles your hair.

This action had caused you to blush in embarrassment and stay still as he patiently fix your hair. You think it is cute but you wouldn't say that to him.

"There, now you look presentable.", he said with a satisfied smile when he is done.

Right then, you realize that you felt different. Your hair felt different.

Instantly, you place your hands on your head to feel your hair. When you do, your eyes widen in surprise as you avert your gaze to look at Ricky.

"You can braid?", you asked in disbelief.

[A/N: I think short hair can be braided too, lol. This is the time to use your imagination.]

A blush tinted his cheeks as you stared at him in wonder, eyes sparkly as you look at him.

"W-well, I have a niece. You don't need to point that out. Just be thankful that I can braid instead.", he said in embarrassment as he pout slightly, and causing you to giggle.

He rolled his eyes at you when you pretended to zip your lips. Nonetheless, he still sends you a slight smile.

"So, care to tell me what problem you are facing right now?", he asked with a raised eyebrow. Curiosity dancing in his eyes as he stared at you.

You decided to just tell him since you did need his help earlier. You just can't let this chance slip away once again.

"I need you to help me with my crush."

With just that one sentence, Ricky would have never thought that he could feel a slight pain in his chest. As if his heart just cracked a little by hearing that one sentence.

"What?"

Isaac Mines

One week.

A week of only talking about your crush. Before class, during lunch and after school. Every second, every minute and every day. Isaac had to listen to you talking about another guy in your school.

He is getting annoyed by it but he tried to keep calm and be patient with you.

You didn't know that you talking about your crush is hurting him, at the same time making him feel jealous towards the guy. You didn't know so he wouldn't blame you for talking about him.

Nonetheless, this is getting out of hand. He doesn't know until when he would survive it but he knew that he just has to endure it.

Besides, if it makes you happy then he will let you be.

"Isaac, (c/n) just offered to help me carry some books to the teacher's office a while ago! He is just so cute and kind! . . .", you excitedly said with a wide smile plastered on your face, eyes shining brightly.

He only heard the first two sentences before he tune out the rest because he doesn't need to know what the guy did to steal your heart from you once again. He may sound selfish right now but it will hurt him even further if he did.

'I'm protecting myself.', is what he thought.

You are still chatting happily when you realize that Isaac had been quiet the whole time. He didn't speak a word and only nod at what you say.

Stopping your talk about (c/n), you stared at Isaac but he doesn't seem to realize that you had stopped talking.

With a frown on your face, you gently nudge Isaac snapping him out of his thoughts.

When he realize that you are now looking at him with a glare, he knew he was in trouble.

"Are you even listening, Isaac?", you asked in a serious tone as he stared back at you. Not showing you the hurt, annoyance and jealousy that he is currently feeling.

As he is about to reply after a few minutes of silence, you hold up your hand to stop him.

"Forget it, it's okay. Let's just eat.", you said, still frowning. A little upset at him as he just sighed in return.

'Great, now she's mad at me.', he thought as he just continues to eat his food like nothing happened.

It may look like that to you but inside, he is afraid that he'll lose you sooner than later.

Orie Mitnik

'This is bad. Really bad.', you thought with narrowed eyes as you look at the love letter in your hands.

"Woah, who is it from? I'll beat them up for you.", your friend said with a smile on their face but the tone of their voice says otherwise.

You turn to look at (f/n) and glare at them.

"That is not nice!", you scolded but they just rolled their eyes in return.

"I'm trying to protect you (y/n). What if this guy is a big pervert?!", they exaggerated causing your turn to roll your eyes at them.

The letter is still un-open in your hands. You are hesitant to open and read it because it could be a prank for all you know. Anyone could jump out of nowhere and yelled out 'you actually believe that?' or 'Are you hoping that someone would even like you?'.

Yes, you know you're overreacting but you can't help but feel that way. You are just not like the others. You don't think that you even have someone who will have any interest in you.

Well, little do you know that someone does have a crush on you. Someone that you know well enough, but of course he wouldn't want you to know . . . yet.

Orie is just passing by your class when he saw (f/n) standing beside you with a scowl on their face, staring at something you have in your hands.

Feeling curiosity gets the best of him, he stood by the doorway and peek at the both of you.

He squinted his eyes to take a closer look and saw a letter, a pink letter in fact.

'Is that what I think it is?', he thought with a frown on his face.

[A/N]: Hi, hi! Here's another update from me and I hope you enjoyed reading it reader-san! I am sorry if there are any mistakes I've made here and there, just let me know if I did.

Before that, I wanted to know. Are you:

#1 Team Ricky

#2 Team Isaac

Or

#3 Team Orie

If you do have one, then let me know! I'm curious to know. (⌒▽⌒)

Last but not least, I want to thank you all so much for taking the time to read this story! I really do appreciate it! ♡♡♡ So if you have any feedback(s), feel free to leave them in the comment box!

Edited

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Slenderman X reader ⚠️LEMON!⚠️ :3

Любовные романы

7.1K 87 9
So um this is my first story so don't judge me if it's bad . Also your welcome to recommend ideas about story's to write .There gonna mostly be spicy...
604K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
175K 2.6K 54
Request oneshots with your favorite Slender brothers! I do the main four and will do the others as well! Just let me know what you want and I'll get...
10.6K 76 4
🍋🔞 porn with/without plot. Heavy smut warning. Read on your own description