WAY OF AN OMEGA

By anrebkyo1990

After knowing how cruel the world is to an omega like him --- Yulrir Bellaire, an omega, promised to change... More

0 - Prologue or Should I say Read Me
1 - The Birth of the Omega
2 - Growing Up
3 - Big Brother Mikhael
4 - Mask of Concealment
5 - The Surprise
6 - Body Tempering
7 - Only a Year
8 - Invitation
9 - Golden Dragon Academy
10 - The First Trial
11 - Shameless Claiming
12 - The Dragon's Tower
13 - Conflict
14 - The Mysterious Scent
15 - Fighting 'Hard'
16 - Almost
17 - Catching Up
18 - So It's You
19 - Wait
20 - I Know
21 - Beauty That Can Topple Kingdoms
22 - Welcoming Ceremony
23 - Warning
24 - First Day
25 - Determination
26 - Title at the end
27 - Provocation
28 - The Rigorous Training
29 - The Day Before the Tournament
30 - Senior Disciples are Big Bullies
31 - Do You Even Qualify?
32 - Crushed
33 - Palm
34 - Semi Finals
35 - Thick Skin
36 - The Final Three
37 - Ruthless
38 - The Wife is Capable
39 - The Husband's Scheme
40 - The Curtain Closes
41 - Baptism
42 - The Mysterious Man
43 - Out of Seclusion
44 - The Night Visit
45 - Theo's Circumstance
46 - Title at the End
47 - The Dragon Pavilion
48 - The Assertive Martial Uncle
49 - The Dragon Inheritance
50 - The Tribulation
51 - The Youngest Saint
52 - The Challenge
53 - Holding Back
54 - To Be Equal
55 - Getting the Bug Off
56 - Herevias
57 - Provoke the Husband But Not the Wife
58 - Theo's Lament
59 - The Day Before the Camp
60 - Portal Opening
61 - The Ancient Realm
62 - First Encounter
63 - The Violet Star Fruit
64 - Eye for an Eye
65 - The Banquet
66 - Group Invitation
67 - He is My True Mate
68 - To the Ruins
69 - Late Stage Saint Beast
71 - Into the Temple
72 - Small Seed
73 - Don't Judge The Book By Its Cover
74 - If You Can't Sleep, Let the Others Sleep
75 - It's Not A Bad Idea!
76 - I'll Say The 'F' Word Till You All Die
77 - The Small and The Furious
78 - The Summoning
79 - Meeting Huma
80 - The Return
81 - You're Late!
82 - The Reunion
83 - Meeting The Emperor
84 - Emperor's Proposal
85 - The Consecration
86 - Going Home
87 - Inviting Trouble
Extra 84.5 - Emperor's True Proposal
88 - Pretend to Be a Pig, to Eat the Tiger
89 - The Bellaire Clan
90 - Meeting the In-Laws
91 - Calm Before the Storm
92 - Preparation
93 - The Cadalign and Kiva Clan
94 - Theo, I Am Your Father
95 - Passing Days
96 - The Eclipse and The Nine Springs

70 - Reveal of Strength

8.5K 556 183
By anrebkyo1990

"<<Earth Spikes!>>" Eavan shouted out with her two hands raised forward. The ground trembled and sharp masses of rock-like formation protruded from the ground piercing some beasts on the process. Unearthly growls from the beasts boomed out in just a blink of an eye.

"Nice one Senior Sister Eavan!" Fenella laughed with a hint of excitement on her eyes. Fenella locked her two hands and a whistling sound echoed within the battlefield. 

<<"Wind Barrage!!!>>" Fenella pointed her right index finger forward and the sword-like mass of air howled towards the swarm of beasts. 

The beasts below Saint-rank and some beasts which possess lower defensive physique had died or were severely injured.

The magician-classes are really the best when it comes to group battles. Although, they are usually the type who can't handle long-run battles due to the high amount of 'mana' they use whenever they invoke spell--- They are really effective on wide-area battles. With Eavan and Fenella in a peak condition, they can at least persevere for another half-hour at the current rate. It is enough to decrease the number of beasts or slow down their movements.

Laur with his blade, charged over on the injured beasts and in-charge with killing the beasts which slip through the AOE spells of Eavan and Fenella. 

Valmont who is naturally a bow-type warrior assist Laur in killing those beasts. He was entrusted to protect the 2 girls on the vanguard.

Unlike Laur and Valmont who dared not mingle themselves within the beast horde, there are two people who bravely fought their way inside the beast tide.

Theo with his 'transformed' white-tiger physique fearlessly bites the necks of whichever beasts on his way rendering them to their deaths. He is like a killing machine who nimbly jump off from one beast-corpse to other. 

Vaughn with his blood-dripped sword similarly hacked the beasts mercilessly at the same speed of Theo. He is like death reaper who swiftly kills the beasts without giving them a chance to even defend. 

Wherever the two youth moves, a corpse of a beast will be left on the ground. 

"Aiyaya! Are they really human?!" Valmont cried out as he released an arrow from his bow. He sighed to himself.

"I can't believe that Senior Theo is a descendant of the White Tiger Clan. He can be considered as an Alpha-King talent!" Fenella beamed.

"Prince Vaughn is similarly an Alpha-King talent! Look at how he effortlessly kill beasts with only his sword." Eavan added with a hint of admiration.

"Stop dozing out! We need to keep up with them!" Laur shouted with a wry smile on his face. 

"Mhhmm!! We won't lose out! Hehehe!" Fenella chuckled and continued her pace with the AOE wind spells.

As fellow alphas, they possess an outstanding desire to be stronger and dominate. With Theo and Vaughn as their inspiration, their battle spirit soared through the peak.

"GRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAARRR!!!" The red-scaled lion issued a piercing cry. The beast is indeed upset seeing his comrades die one after the other.

Unlike earlier, the late-phase Saint beast started moving forward at top speed towards the two warriors within the horde.

"The lion is engaging in the fight now! Careful!" Laur shouted in panic.

Theo and Vaughn have long-noticed the lion's attack and prepared themselves to dodge.

 "BAAAAAAAAMMMMM!" 

The Lion's claw met nothing but air--- but the qi enveloped in it had created an explosive impact. This 'qi' had hit Theo and Vaughn causing the two to land on the ground staggering.

The Lion did not let the two warriors recover and moved towards the two with another claw attack. This time, Vaughn had fended himself with his sword and circulated his qi to reinforced his weapon's attack power. The sword and the lion's gigantic claw collided and a loud 'PANG' sound resounded.

Vaughn was sent flying and had hit a gigantic tree in the process. He coughed out a hefty amount of blood as he tried to stand up once again. The saint-rank beasts within his vicinity took the advantage and charged towards the staggering swordsman. 

"Protect the Prince!!!" Laur shouted out as he fearlessly entered the mob and moved towards the prince without batting an eye. 

"<<Earthen Wall!>>" Eavan directed the spell towards the path of the Prince, assisting Laur on his way.

With Eavan and Laur shifting their focus, the beasts within the AOE control of the magicians had started gaining an advantage and moved faster towards the 2 girls and Valmont.

Theo, on the other hand, had managed to dodge the claw attack thanks to Vaughn's resistance. It somehow slowed down the movement of the Lion. Theo had been circulating his qi to the maximum and with his 'white tiger transformation', his qi is draining at an alarming rate. Theo relies on the transformation to boost his agility and strength and probably without it, he won't be able to dodge the Lion's attack with his current rank. 

"TCH!" Theo landed rolling on the ground as the claw's residual qi had landed on his torso. 

"Oh no!!! Senior Theo!!!" Fenella cried out as he saw the rampaging Lion had once again moved his gigantic claw towards the white tiger.

Vaughn's eyes narrowed as he tried to make his way towards Theo once again. With the assistance of Laur on his side, they both decisively made their way to Theo -- killing every beast on the way during the process.

Fenella and Valmont didn't dare to shift their focus as the beasts were gaining the upper hand in their area. Eavan was forced to shift her spells and help Fenella and Valmont to control the incoming beast in their direction. There are even some who already managed to attack them from their position. If this would continue, they'll be forced to retreat or else they'll be overrun by them.

"We're not going to make it!" Vaughn gritted his teeth as he watched the lion's gigantic claw move towards the injured Theo.  Even Laur had a grim expression on his face as he helplessly watched the lion attack ruthlessly. It was then a surprising scene had unfolded before their eyes.

"AAAAOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" The Lion cried out loud attracting every beast's attention.

A blood burst out from the Lion's throat as the beast staggered on his place.

The lion's red eyes squinted as he saw the perpetrator once again leap above his head. The beast was about to move his claw towards the black-cloaked youth but with his lethal injury, the lion's movement had greatly slowed down.

<<Spatial Bind>>! Theo growled as he locks the spell onto the Lion's claw and body. Theo can only cast the spell once as it drains almost all of the reserved mana in his body whenever he casts it. It was, after all, a spell he only wanted to use when necessary. Right now, he had no qualms about using it as his wife's life is on the line. 

The lion was startled by the sudden lockdown and all of his movement had halted. A blinding light came crashing towards his head as the  'sword intent' multiplied making the lion froze on the spot. 

Vaughn watched with wide eyes as the black-cloaked guy decisively slashed his sword towards the Red-scaled Lion like cutting a tofu. Late-phase beasts possess extraordinary defense. Even Vaughn isn't confident that he'll be able to leave a scratch on the lion if he'll be the one to slash it so this scene had made his hair stood up. Laur is similarly overwhelmed by a fierce sword intent had shrouded the entire area. 

The lion's head was split apart and with a 'thud' sound, it fell down on the ground motionless. Everything happened in a blink of an eye and the battlefield had become eerily silent.

Seeing their leader was killed just like that, the surrounding beasts had halted their attacks and looked at the black-cloaked youth with fear. 

After a few breaths, the beasts started howling as one by one they retreated. The group didn't bother chasing the retreating beast as they knew that it'll only waste their qi and mana reserves. The group's gaze instead is concentrated on the black-cloaked figure who stood in solitary in the middle of the field. 

The fierce battlefield earlier was left with the corpses of the slain beasts. 

Theo in his white tiger form had walked towards the black-cloaked figure and nudged his tiger head. The black-cloaked youth is indeed 'Yulrir'.

Yulrir stretched his arms and hugged the tiger's head and whispered. "Change back and wear some clothes first..."

The tiger gave a low growl in approval as it nimbly jumped behind a thick tree. 

Vaughn and Laur had a complicated expression painted on their faces. Eavan, Fenella, and Valmont came rushing towards Yulrir with an amazed expression on their faces.

"Junior Brother Yulrir is this strong all along? You've hidden yourself so deep! This senior sister is so moved." Fenella glomped on the black-cloaked youth without any reserve. 

"Junior Brother is a swordsman?! You are soooo cool!" Valmont beamed with bright eyes.

"Oi oi! Move away if you don't want to be pun----" 

Eavan wasn't able to finish her statement as a strong arm had already enveloped Yulrir's waist and pulled him away from the touchy crowd.

"How many times do I have to tell you to not touch my wife intimately?" Theo icily warned the group as he hugged Yulrir like a precious treasure. Theo is now dressed in different clothing.

"Boohoo~ you are no fun! Yulrir is our friend too no? We are merely having a friendly skinship here!" Fenella animately moved both of her arms up and down as she playfully glared at Theo. 

"Ah-- Thank you for the timely save!" A cool voice came behind the back of Valmont and the group instinctively turned their head towards the source of the voice. Valmont stepped aside allowing the red-robed youth stand in front of Yulrir and Theo.

Yulrir stared at the handsome blond with curiosity and nodded softly. The guy is comparable with Theo in regards to looks and stature. He smiled and look at Yulrir with fondness reflected in his eyes. Even with Yulrir's hooded cloak and mask, Yulrir felt that the blond's gaze is piercing through every nook and cranny of his body. Yulrir felt a bit uncomfortable as he knitted his brows beneath his mask.

Theo gave the blond a glare as he noticed how the so-called prince looked at Yulrir with interest.

"Aaah! I forgot, before anything else... let me introduce the group to you formally." Laur stepped in just in time before the civil war commends.

Fortunately, everyone's tense gaze turned towards Laur. 

"Prince Vaughn, my name is Laur, this one is Valmont, those are Eavan and Fenella... and they are Theo and Yulrir..." Laur politely introduced his team one by one as every one of them waved their hands in acknowledgment except for Theo and Yulrir.

The prince nodded with a smile making the group a bit ecstatic.

"It's a fortunate encounter to see you guys in here. You have definitely made it possible for me to survive the calamity." The prince chuckled.

The girls immediately find the prince charismatic and flushed red. 

Vaughn stepped forward and extended his right hand towards Yulrir who is currently being held close by Theo. "I always wanted to meet the mysterious beta that punished my brothers back on the hotel." 

Yulrir's eyes widened behind his mask and looked at the Prince cautiously. He extended his hand and shook the prince's hand.

Vaughn gasped upon seeing and feeling Yulrir's milky white hand and accidentally gripped it tight. 

Yulrir frowned as he realized that the Prince's grip on his hand tightened. 

A low growl came from Theo and forcefully broke the handshake of the two.

Vaughn seemed to wake up from trance and look at Theo with knitted brows.

"You maybe the Prince but I hope you understand that as Yulrir's mate, It's definitely not a good feeling seeing him touching other males... that includes you." Theo mumbled coldly while maintaining an eye contact with Vaughn. 

Vaughn put both of his hands up in surrender and stepped back. "You don't need to worry about it brother. I know exactly how it feels." Vaughn stated calmly as he turned his head at Yulrir while saying the last sentence.

Theo felt a budding anger brewing up as he observed the prince intently look at Yulrir. He had an urge to pick Yulrir up right now and run far away from the group. Alphas are always been possessive to their mates and Theo always tries his best to subdue this instinct whenever he is with Yulrir. An unmated alpha passed his mating age and together with his mate 24/7 is enough to drive an alpha crazy. Theo, fortunately, had a strong will control making Yulrir at ease.

"AAAAHH! You said only males! Why am I included?!" Fenella butted in as she glared at Theo not minding the tensed atmosphere.

Black lines loomed over Theo and looked at Fenella incredulously. "You are an exemption!"

"What? Why!?! You are being unreasonable!" Fenella retorted with a stomp.

"Sister Fenella, I think it was because there is something lacking in your body causing Junior brother Theo to treat you like a male... " Eavan chuckled as she hanged her arms on Fenella's shoulder pushing her blessed chest onto the petite girl's body.

Fenella looked at Eavan with a frown and noticed that the latter's breast was protruding onto her arm like a soft jelly. She looked at it for a moment and brought her sight back to Eavan's face. Eavan gave Fenella a triumphant look as she looks at the latter's chest as if comparing her own to the petite girl.

"Y-yo-youuu!!!" Fenella furiously flushed and gave Eavan a glare.

"I'll fight you to deathhh!!!" Fenella chased Eavan who is now running around trying to avoid the furious petite girl.

"Pfft..." Yulrir bit his lip trying to contain his laughter out but the 'pft' part obviously hadn't left unheard as the gang started to laugh out loud. Even Theo's foul mode had dissipated bit by bit.

Laur somehow released out a heavy sigh of relief as he had realized that they just avoided a death match between the two alpha-king talents.

"Let's all get the beast cores from the corpses before we continue going inside the ruin's temple." Laur stated in a polite manner.

Everyone in the group including Yulrir nodded in approval as every each and one of them started with their collecting task.

.

.

.

A/N: ;u;

Starting Dec 23, I'll be having the much awaited CHRISTMAS VACATION until January 2. I hope by that time... I'll be able to update a lot. ;; *crossing fingers*

Again, please bear in mind that the entire chapters posted so far aren't edited so you might or might not encounter grammatical errors. I apologize beforehand! ;u;

I might not be able to reply to you guys real-time as well but I shall try not to! 

Thanks a lot for the reads and love. Happy holidays. c:

*bowshead*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 3.1K 72
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
73.5K 2.2K 48
What kind was there before the fae we know today? A story where our Inner Circle finds a fairy not a fae. AzrielxOC 18+ First uploaded: 15/9 2023
73.4K 9.5K 196
"For if the devil was ever to see her, he would kiss her eyes and repent." ___________________________________ Falling from 38, 000 feet after her pa...
453K 14.8K 143
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...