A Simple Mistake || Ashton Ir...

By crazy_nashi

Mia is fresh out of high school, trying to find herself and where she belongs before she is shipped off to NY... More

A Simple Mistake
Prologue
Part 2: Ashton
Part 3: Mia
Part 4: Ashton
Part 5: Mia
Part 6: Ashton
Part 7: Mia
Part 8: Ashton
Part 9: Mia
Part 10: Mia
Part 11: Ashton
Part 12: Ashton
Part 13: Ashton
Part 14: Mia
Part 15: Mia
Part 16: Mia
Part 17: Ashton
Part 18: Mia
Part 19: Ashton/Mia
Part 20: Mia/Ashton
Part 21: Mia/Ashton
Part 22: Mia
Part 23: Ashton/Mia
Part 24: Ashton
Part 25: Mia/Ashton
Part 26: Mia
Part 27: Ashton
Part 28: Mia
Author's Note: Playlist
Part 29: Mia
Part 30: Ashton
Part 31: Ashton
Part 32: Mia
Part 33: Ashton
Part 34: Mia
Part 35: Ashton
Part 36: Ashton
Author's Note
Part 37: Ashton
Part 38: Mia
Part 39: Ashton/Mia
Epilogue
Want more Ashton and Mia?

Part 1: Mia

5.1K 74 2
By crazy_nashi

I would never forget how it felt to stand there by his door as I left his hotel room at late AM. The uninterested look in his eyes, the way he barely touched me as we hugged. The simple things that contrasted so well with how things had been just hours before when we had gotten lost in each other’s touch between his sheets.

I knew this would be the last time I saw him. He had already gotten everything that he had originally wanted. I can’t say that I had not seen this coming but it didn’t change the numbness I felt as I stood there surrounded by the cold.

My arms wrapped around my own torso, trying to hold onto the pieces as I gripped the hem of my sweater. Trying to hold onto the warmth I had felt when his arms had wrapped around me and pulled me closer to him. It was the soft whisper of his voice what brought my attention back to the tall boy towering over me as he gripped the door open; to the eyes that avoided my own.

“I had a nice time…” He said, his words showing no emotion at all as they trailed off. They just floated there between us, meant to simply fill the uncomfortable dead silence that had filled my lungs.

I didn’t trust myself enough to speak, I was afraid I would crumble right in front of him. That was the last thing I wanted. I had to pretend I knew what I was doing; I needed to be in control in this game of his. My head simply nodded in agreement, it was an understatement saying that the moments we had shared the last few days had simply been a ‘nice time’. 

“I’ll see you around.” He added when the awkward silence continued to drag on between us. His free hand rose to rub the back of his neck as he stared at the ground where his naked feet lay. I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear as I held back tears at the obvious dismissal.

“I’ll see you around…” I whispered. This would be it but before I could say anything else, I saw him take a step back and let go of the door so it swung closed right in front of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 487 35
In which a broken girl and a home-searching boy are on a journey to find someone whose demons play well with others. © 2014 gillalmigh...
31K 1K 61
When 20 year old Alyssa receives a letter telling her that she is Ashton Irwin's long lost twin sister, her life changes forever. As she meets the ba...
242K 4.6K 71
In which a girl and famous bassist fall in love with each other on the internet - HIGHEST RANKING : #1 in Tweets
480K 14.2K 39
In which a girl who has decided to go all natural meets an arrogant blonde boy who only wants to be her friend. © 2016 loosends