You Found Me//Matthew Espinos...

By natalia_78200

Just a bunch of crazy teenagers living the dream. ~~~~~~~ All Rights Reserved to @ natalia_78200 More

You Found Me~ Matthew Espinosa~
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Important!!!!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
THANK YOU!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Not a update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
No update
Chapter 25
Hello?
Chapter 25?
Chapter 26?
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Magconfamilyforever
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 36

12.2K 239 90
By natalia_78200

{Hayes' Pov}

Crap. Crap. Crap!

What am I going to do for Hallie and I anniversary! I had everything planned out in North Carolina! I was going to take her to a carnival that was going to be in down then watch the fireworks after the carnival. I don't know what I am going to do here in Texas!

Maybe I could take her to dinner and a movie. No we did that our first date. Uh I don't know what there is to do in Fort Worth!

Maybe I can ask Natalie if she will let me use her 'secret spot' I bet she will.

Right now it's 9 in the morning and no one is awake but I need help if I am going to set up a date there.

I run upstairs to Natalie's room and see Hallie and Natalie asleep.

"Natalie wake up I need help! Please its about my date with Hallie!" I whispered in her ear.

"Hayes what time is it?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"9 in the morning" I said.

"Okay I will meet you downstairs in 10 minutes okay?" She put her hair up.

"Okay." I walked downstairs. (Sorry just had a The Fault In Our Stars moment sorry!)

Gosh I hope this works.

{Natalie's Pov}

I wonder what Hayes has in mind for their date. I am guessing he wants me to distract Hallie for the day. I have a good idea if he wants me too.

I walk downstairs to see that everyone is still asleep. I walk into the kitchen and Hayes is making waffles.

"Did you make me one?" I asked I am starving right now.

"Yeah here" he hands me a plate and I dig in.

"So what do you have in mind for the anniversary?" I was still eating but didn't have any food in my mouth.

"I was wondering if I could use your 'Special spot' for our date because I have no idea what to do!" Hayes was freaking out.

"Hey no need to freak our okay? You can use my spot and I will distract Hallie till tonight. Have the guys help you with everything and Madi I bet she will help set up. I will take Hallie to the mall and do things. You have a gift right?" I asked.

"Yeah I will go wake up the guys and have Nash call Madi. I will most likely have her go get food for a picnic. Thanks Natalie!" he gave me a hug.

"No problem! If I were you I would go wake the guys now and I'll call Madi and ask her to help" I walked up to my room and called Madi. She said she wants to help and she would be over in 20 minutes.

Hallie is still asleep. I will guess I should let her sleep while I change.

I change into a just a tank top that says 'Here's to never growing up' it's purple. I put on black shorts and my black vans. I don't feel like doing doing anything with my hair so I keep it natural.

I look at the time and its 10 am now. Madi texted me and said she is coming over to pick up Hayes and Nash so they can set up.

I walk downstairs and the guys are up now. I walk over to Cameron and give him a hug from behind. He jumps at first but the realizes it me.

"Good morning Nat. Why are you up so early?" He has a smirk on his face.

"That was one time okay! And Hayes needed help this morning for his anniversary thank you very much!" one time I was so tried from the night before and I slept the whole day.

"Well I think you should go talk to Matt. Natalie he really likes you. He hasn't been happy since you have been dating Shawn. Go talk to him" he pushed me over to Matt.

"Hey Matt... I know we haven't talked in awhile but I want you to know that things are about to change I promise! I am thinking about breaking up with Shawn. Please don't tell anyone! I have feelings for this other guy but I don't want to ruin our friendship. I don't know what to do Matt!" I explained to him. I hope he knows that "Other Guy" is him. But then again I don't want him to know.

{Matthew's Pov}

"I'm thinking about breaking up with Shawn." That's all I heard. I was still sleepy but after I heard that. Wow. I wonder who that "Other Guy" is he is lucky!

"Umm... If you like that other guy more than Shawn I say go for it. I wouldn't date anyone for a week. You do what ever makes you happy. What are you doing today? I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out since we haven't in forever!" I looked at the ground.

"I am helping Hayes with his date thing. But other than that I am free! I was thinking you, me, Cam, and Carter could go eat something later after helping out?" she said.

"Yeah I would like that! Carter has been my best friend since we meet! He is like a brother!" I said.

"Text me later today? Well I got to go wake up Hallie so see you later!" and with that she was gone.

I told Cameron and Carter about the plan and they were excited.

All I could think about is Natalie. I hope that other guy is me but I don't think it is. This might sound mean but I want Natalie and Shawn to break up. I mean Shawn told me he was going to break up with her.

I want to be the one who tells Natalie I love you. I want to be the one who sends her good night and good morning texts. I want to be the one who she kisses. I want her to be mine.

I go and get ready since we have a lot to do today!

{Hallie's Pov}

I wake up and Natalie isn't in her bed. Umm what is going on here? I check to see if I have any miss calls or texts. None.

I wonder if Hayes forgot. No he would never forget! As soon as I was about to walk downstairs the door opens.

Natalie walks in and she is already dressed. "Hey! I was about to wake you up! You need to get ready I am taking you shopping!"

"Alright. Is Hayes downstairs?" I was getting worried that he forgot. Maybe he is still asleep.

"No I am pretty sure that he left with Nash" she smiled then walked into her bathroom.

Ugh! Where is Hayes? I hope he didn't forget!

------------

Natalie and I go to the mall and buy a couple of things. I buy this really cute dress and swim suite. Natalie told me that I should get them in case I need it.

We get a couple of things for Magcon since its tomorrow.

Wow. The first Magcon. I am so proud of how far all the guys have gone.

After 3 hours of just messing around and shopping for Magcon and other things we go back to the car.

We go to this frozen yogurt place and just talk. It is around 5pm now. Wow time really flys by.

Soon as we leave Natalie doesn't say a word. I am really confused now. We are at this park place and we are walking into a forest.

"Umm Natalie? What are we dong here?" I asked. It's really dark and we are in a forest.

"Here change into your swimming suite" she hands me the bag with the dress and swimming suit. I change and we keep walking. I hear music playing. Then all the sudden these lights come on out of now where. I see Hayes standing there with pink roses in his hand.

"Happy 8 month anniversary babe!" he kissed me.

"You did this all for me? It's amazing!" I hugged him.

After we talked for a couple of minutes he showed me to the main part of the date. We went swimming in this lake and then had dinner. It is all amazing!

{Natalie's Pov}

"You guys ready? I am starving!" I yelled.

"Yes! Hayes put us to work! It was bad! I think I got a paper cut!" Cameron shoved his finger up to my face.

"Yes I want pizza!" Matt and Carter both yelled at the same time.

When we get to my car Matt runs to the drivers side. I guess he doesn't want me to drive?

We get to the pizza place it's called 'Boston's Pizza'. Cameron is in love with this place!

We order our food and Matthew paid for my food even though I didn't want him too. We find a spot to sit down and eat. I am sitting next to Matt.

I feel my phone buzz and its a text from Shawn.

From~ Shawn💕:)

Hey Natalie. I have been doing a lot of thinking and... um well... I think we need to break up. I want to have friends right now but not a girlfriend. I hope you understand. I am sorry. I hope we can still be friends.

From, Shawn.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT IS IN BOLD!!

Hey guys! Last week was a sucky week till Friday! I am so happy! Thank you guys so much for 294k reads! s/o to Kespinosa! I love you guys so much! I am sad though. Okay so when you looked up Matthew Espinosa mine was the 12th and now it's the 16th! Okay so what I am going to do now is I have to get 100 Votes and 50 comments before a post a new chapter!! Are any of you guys going to a One Direction Concert? If so I am August 24,2014 come meet me we will set this up so I can meet some of you guys! Thanks guys!

Love,
💕⚓Natalie⚓💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 67 30
Carter Reynolds / Magcon fanfiction.
1.4K 57 23
(Matthew Espinosa Imagine)
7.3K 96 37
It's just 6 weeks what could possibly happen
4.4K 54 22
Hello there! I'm Brittany and I would love to write imagines for people. If you like the magcon boys and want an imagine message me. I just want some...