Loving The Alpha

By beastlyx

(Unedited...yet!) (Changed story name) Riley Cullen is in the Red Dusk Pack. She is the Pack punching bag. B... More

Chapter One
Jerk.
Us...mates?
Did I make a mistake?
Never pull a door that says push......!
The truth hurts
Jaylitsa........WHY??!?!?!
Maybe we could do it again?
A Big Change❤️
The Official Alpha Cayden Williams
The gullible bitch....
Back to hell
At Jay's house!
Insert stupid chapter name here!! =D
Did he actually say that?
Prisoner
The Truth Don't Hurt
Jay knows EVERYTHING
Does she think she can get away with this?
What't Crawled up her ass and died?
Author Note
Honey Mating Season is Over
Forget the Place it All Started
Let Her Go
Same Old Cayden
These Hoes ain't Loyal
2k!!!!!!!!!
Trapped
They see me 'rollin, they 'hatin..........
Broken
At Last!
I'm back!!! :)
.......^.^.......
~~~////:////:////:////~~~
Memories.....More Like Nightmares
Author Note
First Day of Training
Stalker Alert
Assplugs Rule The Earth
Together Forever
The End Is Near
<---------WAR--------->
The Future
Hope
"""""--"""""--"""""--"""""--""""""--"""""
Meeting the Parents. " Bish whet?"
20K!!!!
Almost There
It's Time
Done
New stories
ONE CHAPTER UP!!

A New Start

23.1K 657 147
By beastlyx

The ride back home was silent. But not an awkward silent, a comfortable silence. Every time Cayden opened his mouth to say something, he would close it again. I think that he thinks I'm mad at him. It may look like it but I am elated. He stole my first kiss, and it was romantic,gentle and passionate , and with the person I loved, just like I wanted my first kiss to be. I was debating whether I should tell Jay about this or not. Maybe I should.

" I'm not mad at you, you know? " I said using the courage I had to look up at him. He sighed, " Phew. I thought you were angry" he said a wave of relief washing over his face. " Why would I? I asked, I honestly didn't know. "'Cause you hate me, and you wouldn't want your first kiss to be with the person you hate." Cayden said guiltily. " I never said I hate you....."

" Really? 'Cause it sure seems like it." He said.

" Can we just start over, as friends?" He asked me hopefully.

" I would love that!" I say giving him a small smile. I turn on the radio and Story of my Life by One Direction starts playing. Yass, I'm not a huge 1D fan, hut they are so talented!! I ❤️them. Cayden rolled his eyes. " What?" I ask him. " Its just I don't like them" he says. I fake a heart attack holding my chest. " You gotta at least love Zayn right?" I asked him. " Nope". I was gonna die right there!! Who doesn't love Zayn Malik?!?

I decided to keep my mouth shut the rest of the way. I didn't want to start new trouble. He pulled into the driveway of the Alpha Mansion, I was about to unbuckle my seat belt when he put his hand over mine to stop me. Butterflies erupted in my stomach giving me a warm feeling. I looked at him confused, he leaned in and gave me a small kiss. It wasn't completely a make out session, but more like a short kiss. I Didn't react to it, but I really liked it. He gave me a small smile before getting out of the car and opening the door for me, I got out a bewildered expression on my face.

So far........best night I have ever had!!!!!

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;NEXT MORNING

So far my Sunday morning has been great, everyone in the pack was still sleeping, it is 4:00 in the morning after all. I was reading Wattpad stories on my iPad. There was suddenly a sharp pain in the middle of my legs. I screamed out in pain, and rolled onto the floor. Cayden barged in kneeling next to me. "What's wrong?" He asked. I didn't need to answer that because he sniffed the air and his eyes darkened.

" Cayden what do I do?!?!" I screech. I have never experienced this before. " Just stay in here the rest of the week, whatever you do, don't get out of this room!!" He ordered. One word HEAT.

I bit my lip, did I really want that? He growled and let out a groan. I looked up at him and his eyes turned way more blacker, if that was even possible. " Don't bite you lip,if only you knew what that does to me." He warned me. " I'll go tell Sylvia ( maid) to make you breakfast, lock your door, we don't want any unmated wolves taking advantage of you." 30 minutes later Cayden came in with a tray, he put it on my lap and quickly turned around to leave. " Stay?" I asked him.

" As much as I would want to stay, I have to prepare for the ceremony tomorrow, and if I look one more time at you, I wouldn't hesitate to take you right now" he winked. " I'll be back at 1:00, there are snacks on the tray." He says while leaving the room. I looked down at my tray. bacon, eggs, pancakes, syrup, and a tall glass of orange juice.

Next to the humongous plate was 3 bags of chips, 4 cans of sprite ( my favorite), and cookies a lot of them. Until 1:00 I spent it watching The Walking Dead Marathon. After while I stopped and watched a few recorded episodes of Pretty Little Liars. I eventually got bored and started listening to " Ruffneck Full Flex" by Skrillex. Sure it was an old song, but it had an awesome bass drop!!

At 1:00 Cayden came back in. As soon as he entered his eyes turned pitch black again, I could see he was trying to fight his wolf. He walked up to me, I moved a little, we may be starting over again but I didn't know what he had up his sleeves, I was in heat for god sakes, in a room alone with a horny Alpha. He must really have good control because heat affects unmated Alphas the most.

" I don't bite, unless you want me to" he said with a smirk, his canines peeking out. Damn, he really was horny. Rumor is that when he's horny his canines grow. He looked so hot right there, I could just jump his bones and.........ugh!! What the fuck am I thinking?!?!? I have never thought these thoughts before.

" Well I'll leave you, I don't wanna get carried away" he said and once again left me begging for more. When will this end?!?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 434 44
#Completed# Riley was a normal teenage girl. Scratch that, normal teenage WEREWOLF. She lives in the Destiny Pack with her brother and parents. Ther...
22 1 4
Ethan Harris is the new Alpha of The Moon Shadows. All he wanted to do is to bring back the glory days of his pack after an unfortunate tragedy that...
606K 17.2K 35
Outcast. Bullied. Hated. Rejected. This was Hailey Johnson's life and she hated it. She takes a stand and decides to run away. As a rogue she comes u...
529K 17.6K 40
"What are you going to do when you find him?" Ryan asked. My fist clenched thinking about that traitor. I can't believe him. After all the stuff we'v...