The Alpha's Hidden Prophecy ✅

Nianni_m

Damon Alamander. He's not just an alpha, he is THE ALPHA. Every pack knows his name, every woman wants to... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(the end)

Chapter 19

9K 343 19
Nianni_m

"He doesn't even like me and neither do I. " Jonathan said mocking me as I got out of the kitchen. " You sure kiss as if you guys don't feel anything for each other. "

" Jonathan, why were you watching us? " I asked covering my face

" It's not my fault that you guys couldn't control your self and was about to go down and dirty in the kitchen. " Jonathan said

" The kiss was nothing, we weren't going to go further, I just wanted to put him in his place. " I said and Jonathan smiled

" You sure put him in his place. " he said smirking while I smacked his shoulder

" You're so pathetic, when you get a mate I'd be sure to mock you and that was nothing. " I said sternly.

" Surely it was nothing. " He said smirking and I rolled my eyes

" Breakfast is ready. " Alpha Lucas said motioning for us to join him on the table and surprisingly Damon and Sam were there.

Jonathan sat down beside Sam purposely leaving me to sit beside Damon .

" So where are you guys headed to? " Alpha Lucas asked

" We are visiting an old friend of mine. " Sam answered

After eating we decided to leave. We were at the front door saying our goodbyes when Damon appeared out of nowhere.

" Thank you so much Alpha Lucas for letting us stay at your place. " I said. " And sorry for not trusting you. "

" No problem, you guys should stay safe. " he said

" Hopefully we will try. " Jonathan said

We started our journey back and we met Vulcan on the way. Damon was still over at Alpha Lucas place to talk about some alpha work. We didn't say a word after what happened in the kitchen and he didn't even say goodbye or anything, just watched as we left. I didn't want to feel disappointed or anything because I really wasn't expecting anything but all the same it hurt. He couldn't even be sweet and be like 'take care of yourself', 'come back to me safely' and even pop a kiss in. He just had to look at me as if I was just an ordinary guest leaving and that hurt no matter how I wanted to deny it. I just had to get over the fact that nothing could happen between us despite the fact that we were mates and that realisation wasn't the best.

"Come on lighten up babe. " Vulcan said cheerfully and I managed a smile.

" So where have you been since? " I asked trying to make a conversation and forget Damon but the thing is I think I miss him, I miss his scent, his look, his...

" Come on don't tell me you're thinking of lover boy right now " Jonathan said

" Jonathan, leave her alone okay, that's enough. " Sam said

" You having a problem with your mate? " Vulcan asked

" Yeah, we don't just get along. He's not just into me in any way. "

" But you guys would still get along anyway, that's why he's your mate. " he said soothingly

" I just hope we'd get along before I die. " I said

" Come on you're not going to die okay, we've got you. " Vulcan said

" Yeah, we'd die before we let anything happen to you. " Sam said

Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwww

" Be specific Sam, you'd die before you let anything happen to her. I love you and all Lee but I want to have a mate, mate with her and all before I die. " Jonathan said and I playfully jabbed him on the shoulder.

" I love you all too. " I said and we did a group hug.

We were disturbed from our hug when an arrow came flying at us, Vulcan was quick to avoid it and we pulled out of it.

Seriously we were under attack again? This was the last werewolf territory before we got to the witches portal and there happen to be at least fifty wolves that I've seen now. We probably can't take them all, it seems I'd be using my powers much but I have to make sure that no one leaves alive.

Before I knew it they started shooting arrows and bullets with us trying to avoid it. There were at least twenty wolves in their human form, I could take them on while they handled the wolves. Vulcan was tearing a wolf into pieces and so was Jonathan. Sam seemed to be burning those trying to get to him and I was struggling with a wolf that was trying to tear me apart. I couldn't shift so it was pretty hard attacking him in human wolf, I stabbed him on the stomach and while he still struggled to bite me I burnt him. An arrow was shot at me and I used my powers to redirect to a wolf that was giving Vulcan a hard time. He sent a small smile my way and continued, while I was looking at him a wolf pulled me down biting my hand and I let out a small scream. The wolf flashed it's canine at me and was ready to bite me but I froze it. The smell of my blood seemed to have gotten Vulcan distracted and he looked at me ready to devour me but I could see he was struggling with himself not to.

A wolf lunged at him and Vulcan wasted no time in tearing it into pieces his eyes not leaving mine. I took a step backwards trying to avoid his gaze and was attacked by another wolf that was hovering over me ,before I knew it I was on the floor surrounded by ten wolves. I was scared and felt numb, no one could really save me because they were occupied. I gulped waiting for his canines to go down my neck but he was thrown away Vulcan. He continued to throw them away and they continued to attack him. I had a feeling he was saving me so he could kill me. I finally got on my feet and froze the wolves before burning them and Vulcan turned to look at me rushing to my side before I knew it. I started walking back not wanting him to suck my blood but I stopped when I hit a tree and gulped. What happened next wasn't what I was expecting at all, Vulcan tore his clothes and used it to bandage where I was bitten.

" Your blood is distracting me. " he said before running off.

I sighed in relief but it was short lived when a wolf threw me to a tree and I shouted when my back hit the tree and when I stood upright I was surrounded by at least fifteen wolves,why were they after me so much? I was starting to feel dizzy, my hand was hurting and I was loosing much blood and it didn't help that my back was hurting me now. I was falling asleep slowly and a wolf bit my leg causing me to scream and push out my dizziness.

A very big black wolf appeared out of nowhere standing infront of me protectively. Our eyes locked for a moment and I saw that beautiful eyes that I was starting to miss but what really got to me when we locked eyes was a sense of deja vu . I felt like something like this had happen before. I saw a white wolf on the floor with a black wolf standing in front of it protectively like what was happening now.

He averted his gaze from mine and started tearing the wolves into pieces and since he was way bigger than them he dominated them. Before I knew it in one swift move he had destroyed the whole wolves that was supposed to attack me. That was the last of the wolves since the rest had taken care of them and I could make out them rushing towards me before I blacked out.

" Come on wake up already. " I heard the all too familiar voice say and I forced my eyes to open and my eyes met with the familiar green eyes.

" You're here, why're you even here? " I managed to say

" I'm here because of you, I want to protect you. " he said, his voice for the first time soft and sweet.

That wasn't really what I was expecting but that's a start. I wanted to argue that I didn't need protection but under the circumstances that we met, I would surely loose.

" Thanks for saving me out there, I'm grateful. "

" You don't have to thank me, I was barely protecting you. You hurt your leg and hand. "

" It's not your fault, you weren't here yet. "

" But I could have been with you sooner if I went with you. "

"Yeah you could have, you didn't even acknowledge my presence after what happened. "

He wanted to say something but stopped and the rest came in sight.

" Are you okay Lee, I'm sorry. " Vulcan said

" Don't worry, I'd be fine. " I said managing a smile

" You're good? " Jonathan asked. I noticed he had some injuries here and there

" Yeah, you? "

" I'm sure I'd live." he replied

" I've opened the portal that would take us to the journey through the witches realm. " Sam said.

Witches realm here we go.

Hi lovelies, thanks to all those reading, voting and commenting. It really means a lot.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

34.9K 1K 70
Kamila is a successful business woman who doesn't have luck with love. After her last breakup, her best friend advised her to get a dog. She adopted...
Pure Paws Jocelyn Smock

Про оборотней

14.1K 256 39
Tsk-tsk. Alex Hayes lets her anger get the best of her one horrible day. An abusive father takes role in beating his child senseless everyday for two...
Alpha King Xavier Debbietsokolate

Про оборотней

1.7K 195 22
Autumn- I am not wolfless but my silver wolf needs my mate to unlock its potential. I'd been mateless for years until the fight that suddenly erupted...
Dream {Book 1} hot_stuff99

Про оборотней

50.9K 2.1K 33
"Don't lose hope Isabella, and I won't lose you" **** Ever since her mother died, her father has abused her. She thought she was saved when she met...