Konohomaru's sister (Naruto f...

By Sprinklez888

Different's good right? Well. If different is so good. . . Why can't I show my face?whats so wrong with me? More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part title

Part 30

7.5K 265 13
By Sprinklez888

*Third person pov* 

Sakura was dozing off as she watched the boys and Haru, Haru and Sasuke were screaming in their sleep and sweating bullets. While Naruto was sleeping soundly. Sakura was panting, she was struggling to stay awake, and then finally. Her eyes gave up. 

"Haha, some guard. You fell asleep." She heard a voice say, Sakura glared up at the voice and pulled a kunai getting ready for an attack. "We're going to be taking Sasuke and Haru now." He said. 

"What do you want with them?" Sakura stood. 

"To kill them of course." He spoke, Sakura gasped and got into fighting stance. 

"over my dead body." Sakura spoke, her eyes shone with determination. 'Naruto, Haru. Sasuke. I'll be doing the protecting now. Just watch.'

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter and slow slowwww updates. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 346 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
2.4K 50 13
The Tora clan has a very powerful kekkei genkai. the power to control blood and bend it to their will. Yuki Tora and her twin Brother lived in a smal...
478K 13.6K 95
π‘Όπ’›π’–π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’Š π‘΄π’Šπ’”π’‚, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’šπ’π’–π’π’ˆπ’†π’“ π’•π’˜π’Šπ’ π’”π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“ 𝒐𝒇 π‘Όπ’›π’–π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’Š 𝑡𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 π’˜π’‰π’ π’Šπ’” π’’π’–π’Šπ’•π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’π’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†...
356K 8.5K 32
Fake emotions Fake smiles And a mask All of them hide the pain and suffering I went through and the loneliness I feel. My name is Naruto Uzumaki, a...