Creatures Of The Wilderness F...

Bởi Lillie_34

"What's happening?... This wasn't suppose to happen." I asked myself "Saya you have to run. Get as far as yo... Xem Thêm

Chapter 0: Introduction
Chapter 1: New Life
Chapter 2: Was it a dream?
Chapter 3: Carvings
Chapter 4: Nightmare
Chapter 5: Silence
Chapter 6: Attacked
Chapter 7: Something New
Chapter 8: Still unknown
Chapter 9: The past
Chapter 10: Kailya Browne
Chapter 11: The tree of immortality
Chapter 12: Real or Fake?
Chapter 13: My first Spell
Chapter 14: You're On.
Chapter 15: The fight.
Chapter 16: Sealed.
Chapter 17: Lies and The turth
Chapter 18: Captured
Chapter 19: Experiment
Chapter 20: We meet again
Chapter 21: What's going on?
Chapter 22: Plan
Chapter 23: Max story
Chapter 24: Time to take action
Chapter 25: Over Again.
Chapter 26: Thrust.
Chapter 27: Everything is not what it seems
Chapter 28: Powerful
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 29: Goodbye

3 4 0
Bởi Lillie_34

Soon as I heard the deep voice in my ear, I quickly sprung around grabbing ahold of his hand with the large syringe. He looked at me surprised by my action. I didn't waste any time I used his reaction as a advantage and stab the Syringe in his neck. And I back away as he fall on his knees.

He started laughing, "It'll take more than this to get me down."

I started running again as he got up and tried chasing me.

'It may not get you down but it did slow you down.

I looked back to see that no one wasn't following me anymore and I felt relief. I then turn to see where I was going and instantly came to a stop.

"Woah.." I held my balance up as pieces of rocks from the edge fall in the water which was crashing up on rocks below. I move away from the edge.

'A cliff?'

I was now standing at the edge of a cliff. The night was ending as a red orange colour started to take over the darkness bit by bit. This made me see everything clearly. I looked over to see the city.

I laugh, "I can't believe it.." It then hit me, "We where on an island all the time." I fall on my knees. Looking out at the ocean, 'No wonder we could find any roads.' It all makes sense now.

'Are we stuck here forever?' I asked myself.

In the end they're going to catch us again and lock us up. I felt my eyes getting teary.

'I don't want that happen to us..to me again.'

"I finally found you ...Saya"

"Uh?" I got up after hearing a voice behind me.

I turn around and frown, "What do you want Lucas?" I asked coldly.

He still held Paige in his hand who wore an confuse expression in her face.

"Saya.. It's me..Lucas." He said taking a step closer to me.

"Don't come any further.. If you do I'll jump." I threatened.

He stop walking and look at me his eyes softened, "Saya I came to take you home."

"Liar!" I shouted at him.

"Saya.." I heard Paige calling out my name softly, but I ignore her.

"You're just going to carry me back to that place." I said.

"Lucas what is she talking about?" Paige asked.

"Whatever they given her probably mess up her mind." Lucas said.

I look at Lucas, "Wait.. Now am carzy?" I asked.

Lucas didn't reply.

"I SAW WHAT YOU DID TO KAILYA FOR GOD FOR FRICKING SAKE!!" I shouted louder then before. I was getting angrier by the minute.

Lucas eyes widened.

"How did you-"

I cut Lucas off, "So you admit it, don't you?" I laugh, "Wow Lucas just...wow. First you concealed my powers, now you send me off to some kind of crazy place where I was treated like a rat." I look at Lucas, "Do you even care about me."

"Lucas." Paige called his name, "Is it true?"

"Saya.. Am sorry." Lucas said ignoring Paige and started walking towards me.

"I told you I'll fucking jump!" I said talking a step back towards the edge.

The water splashes more roughly against the rocks than before.

"You won't do it." Lucas said calmly as he stop walking.

"Are you testing me?" I asked seriously.

"No am not.. That's not it." Lucas went quite,

"Then what is it?" I asked.

"Because you're pregnant." Lucas said.

I felt my head getting dizzy as I process what Lucas had said, 'Pregnant? Me?' It can't be.

"When are you going to stop telling lies?" I asked.

"it's true saya!" Paige shouted at me.

'What now Paige is telling me the same thing.'

Paige the continued, " When looking at you're future. I couldn't see you but I saw a child."

I held on to my stomach,

"So what you expect me to do.. Run into you're arms. Sorry Lucas but that's not going to change my mind."

"Saya." He said.

"We were never meant to be together, a werewolf and a vampire, now that I think about it, it's immiscible." I said.

"Saya I love you. Can't you see that?" He asked.

"Love?" I eyed Lucas, "If you love me, why did you send me away?"

He went quite and that's when I figure out what's all this about.

"Is it because of the child?" I asked.

"No it's not." He said.

"Would you stop lying for once?" I asked, "Lucas I've lived with you.. Don't you think I'll know you'll be lying."

He didn't say anything else.

"Fine, if you didn't come back because of the child and I don't need you anymore.." I said. Tears welled up in my eyes, "That means you don't deserve both of us."

I take some more steps back.

"Saya don't do it! " I heard Lucas shouting while running towards me.

Even in his sped he couldn't get to me in time.

"Am sorry Lucas." I then jumped.

Of in the distance i heard him screaming.

Bye....... Lucas.

The water splash roughly below, ready to welcome me. I close my eyes, There was a one percent chance of surviving, but I didn't care.

If what Lucas said is true and am truly pregnant then am sorry. I felt the cold air below me. I suddenly heard the cracking of my skull and I cried out in pain. I felt the water taking ahold of my body but something was off.

'Why am I not dead yet...' I was in the water right? Wouldn't I be drowning by now? I heard my skull cracking from hitting the rock but I was still conscious.

I open my eyes to see a pair of red-oranage wings soaring against the air.

"Kailya?" I asked.

"Miss me?" She asked then smile, "Don't worry. Lucas probably thinks you're dead by now." She said.

"But how?" I asked.

"I cast a spell on you and him." She said, "Just look."

I turn around to see my lifeless body in the ocean and Lucas above the cliff crying.

"Right now he can't see us."

I look down on the creatures we were on and my eyes widened after remembering what happened after leaving Spencer and Kailya.

"Ahh..." I cried out, the bracelet on my hand was now tighter than usually and was stopping the circulation to my finger.

"A Three Dimensional Seal I see." I heard a voice.

"Uh?" I look at the creature confused.

"Oh this is Celesta the fire demon, don't worry this isn't her true form." she looked at me.

"Hello." She said.

"Hi." I replied.

"Hey Celesta do you know about the seal?" Kailya asked.

"Yeah..I'll be able to break it but it'll cause damage.. For now let's get her away from me. The bracelet on her hand is reacting because of my powers." She said.

"Well that explain everything." I said still holding on to my hand, which was now turning blue.

"Hey Saya!" I heard a voice that I thought I'll never hear again.

"Max?" I look down to see Max and Spencer in a speed boat. As it stop, Celesta then flew down, and hover over the boat Kailya and i jumped off her back. Celesta then disappeared. I looked at Kailya who held on to her shoulder in pain.

"Kailya.."

"Don't worry it's a small price to pay when summoning...See it's all heal now." she showed me her left hand. From her wist to her shoulder was branded with a crawling vine. "Don't worry." she said again.

"Okay." I said unsure then turn away from her to the guys.

"Who would of taught you'll jump." Max said running up then hugging me. I

I guess I owe him an apology, "Am sorry I didn't mean to blame you for what was happening."

"It's okay you've been deceived." He said then pull me away. "but I thought I'll never see you again." He said looking at me.

I was lost in hazel eyes for a moment but then turn away from him.

'What am I thinking. I almost kissed him.' I shake the thought out my mind as I spoke, "Thank you for saving me."

Before I could get out of his reach, he grab on to my hand and pull me towards him. He didn't spare me any chance of talking when he planted his lips on mines. I wanted to pull away but instead found myself lost in his warm and lingering kiss. My arms wrapping around his neck, needing more.

"Eh-em... A kid is still on board you know." We both broke the kiss after hearing Kailya talking and I blush like crazy.

"So where to?" Spencer asked as he stare the boat.

I pull away from Max and walked over to Spencer.

"I guess anywhere it takes us." I smile at him.

He looked at me.

"Thank you... I owe you a lot now." I said.

"There's one way you can pay me back." He said keeping his eyes on the water.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"Keep the child." He said softly.

My eyes widened, then it soften. Knowing Spencer he probably have a good reason why he'd say that.

"Okay."

A/N: Yeah!! The book is finish.... I didn't want it to end like this but I couldn't help myself.  I wanna thank you guys for you're reads and votes. I know my plot was all over the place.. *Laugh.*. Am working on an Epilogue so when I finish I'll publish it.... Don't forget to leave a feedback and please vote and share my story...BYE... Love you guys💚💛💜💙❤

💙💛💚Elisha💙💛💚

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

668 32 15
First Book! Grace was staying up late with her friends Dj, Seth, and Eliza on her bday, she snuck away from her friends so she can try to scare th...
178K 5.7K 41
I was screaming even louder thinking I was going to die. But then I landed in somebody's arms. I reacted quickly and punched the guy in the face. He...
79.5K 3.6K 58
"Let me leave" I growl trying again but he does it again, I quickly step the other side successfully getting round him. But just as I reach the door...
13.3M 549K 200
"I'm a monster!" he shouted in my face, his veins popping out on his neck. I tried to hold my tears but failed, all these months of patience and an...