Epilogue

5 yrs later.

I walked out of the house and sat down in one of the chair. It was a warm evening, Kailya and Spencer had went out. While Max and Demi went out for a walk. The chair creaked as I adjusted myself comfortably. Warm air passes through my lips as I let out a heavy sigh. I can't believe 5 years had past. It felt like everything had happened yesterday. I looked at the grass blowing in the field… or is it because I remember everything that had happened. I don't know what happen to that place we were at but after escaping with everyone, Celesta, the fire demon broke the seal on the bracelet. I almost lost my left hand in the process, I had to wait until it's heal to try activating the sigil. It's already healed but I still choose to wrap a bandage around it, cause it'll hurts once in a while. Once again Kailya help me in fully activate the sigil.

Everything Lucas has been saying about the my mysterious powers was true. The Shadow demon Demitres had took fond of me, mostly because he was watching everything that was happening, he found interest in me but he didn't give me his reason why and I never asked. Anyway, because the power was too much for me Demitres was on the breach of consuming my body and take it as his own when something strange happened i was confused at first but Spencer explained it to me after I fully activate the sigil. From what I understand, the foetus I was carrying took some of the powers I couldn't take. I guess that was his reason why he told me to keep the child.

We manage to get a place for little money because I had my own secret bank account.  Best thing was it was away from people, has it's own lake and a field but the downfall was we had to repair the house. Max and Spencer was actually good at that so we didn't have any problem.

Eight months later, my child my born, a son. A half human, half vampire (half blood). He looked a lot like Lucas, but because he took some of the demons powers it shows in his physical features. His black hair had in strands of purple and has heterochromia eyes, his left eyes is blue like mines and the other is purple. I decided to call him Demitres or ‘Demi’ for short. Yeah I named him after the demon. Demi is now four years old now and it seems he's very fond of Max as a dad although he knew that Max wasn't his real father.

Demi will sometimes approach me about his father, he was a smart kid. I'll tell him stories about Lucas and I, well not the part when he locked me up. I have forgiven Lucas and I didn't want to fill my child mind with bad stories about his father. I wasn't that kind of person.

I haven't heard from Lucas after that day. I know he knows am alive, it's been five years and it was obvious to me that Paige will see Demi in her vision. It won't be long until they start searching for him. I let out another heavy sigh.

Saya what's wrong? ” I heard Demitres voice.

“Oh.. It's nothing am just thinking and won't you already know?” I asked.

I heard him laugh softly. Demitres and I are on good terms now.

Thats true.” he said.

“Hey Demitres…Why did you choose me?” I asked.

“I guess you spark a interest in me.” he said.

“You know that's not a reason.” I said.

He went quite.

“Hey are you ignoring me now?” I asked.

“Mommy!”

“Uh?”

I looked to see Demi on top of Max's, Max was in his wolf form walking towards us.

I slightly frown, “Demitres you don't have to go quite every time Demi's around.”

Demitres still remain silence, I sigh and got up.

“I guess there's no convincing you.”

Picking up a trousers I walked over to them.

“Did Demi had a good time with Max?” I asked as he jumped off of max and run into my arms.

“We did.” I heard max said. I smile and pass the trousers to him, he took it in his mouth then walked off.

“Mom guess what?” Demi said pulling away from me.

“What?” I asked.

He then close his eyes and a few second later open it.

My eyes bulge out of my head. Demi left eye was no longer blue but was the same as the right. I pulled his left hand to see it was glowing and the well known running vine from the sign to his eye.

I was speechless. I was already told by Spencer that he'll have one but not to fully activate it so early.

I looked demi in his eyes then spoke, “Demi...you fully activated you're sigil.”

He looked at me and give me a cheeky grin.