Chapter 8: Still unknown

I woke up to the sounds of chattering downstairs. It seems as if more people had join us.

'Oh yeah we had 3 of Lucas relatives joining us.'

Our meeting yesterday wasn't the best of meeting, they almost killed me. Luckily it's Saturday so I can relax how long I want.

I heard a knocking on my door, "Luna?... Are you awake?" I fine voiced asked from outside.

Immediately I knew it was Paige. I sat up and spoke, "yeah, come in."

It was weird that Paige was the first to come see me, maybe because she was worried, she's still a kid after all. But Lucas will usually be the first.

Paige peek inside then enter my room running over to me. And jumped on the bed.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Better than yesterday." I said smiling at her.

She grinned.

"Where's Lucas?" I asked.

She looked away from me and spoke softly, "Lucas and Jade are out of the country for two days. They'll be back by Monday."

"What?! Why?" I asked surprised.

"Hhmmm... I don't know."

That's a lie and I knew it. Lucas isn't telling me something. Now Paige is keeping quiet about it.

"*sigh* Okay. Have anything plan to do today?" I asked deciding to change the subject.

"No." Paige had her hand on her chin.

I was hoping she had something in mind. Begin home with nothing to do with those guys downstairs.

I shivered.

"Luna do you like apples?" Paige suddenly asked.

"Yeah.. Why?" I asked.

"Good get dress and meet me downstairs." Paige got up.

"Wait..where are we—"

Paige ran out my room leaving me in suspense.

There's nobody better at keeping me in suspense than the Oneil's. I got out of the bed, a pain shot through my body causing me to fall on my knees

I held on to my side which was slightly sore.

"I guess I haven't completely heal. *sigh*" I got up and walked out my room into the bathroom to take a  shower.

I came out the showers wrapping the towel around me. I heard the door shut, I looked up to see Liam walking in.

"What are you doing in— ahhh!" I held on to my neck, which was throbbing in pain.

'What's going on?' I asked myself.

The pain stop as I watched him.

"You know what I came for." He said grinning.

"What?"

"Yesterday was delicious." He came up to me and held on to my hands.

I couldn't move and my side was hurting more than before. My breath became heavy for I was in too much pain, my body became weak, to weak to even speak.

He noticed this and took advantage of it. He pushed my head at on side.

'Someone please help.' I thought.

My neck started throbbing again. I closed my eyes.

I then felt something cold hit against my ears as he spoke,