Chapter 21: What's going on?

Previously on Creature of the Wilderness 2:

I was push inside, my balance was a bit off so I ended up on my knees.

I host my body up my eyes widened at the scene.

'What's going on here?' I asked myself as I looked around.

***
'Could it be that's why children have been going missing so often?' I felt heart broken.

One of them got up and walked over to me.

"Hey how old are you?" I asked

She opened her mouth but nothing came out.

***
"Am sorry I don't understand." I said.

She then turn around, then turn back to me, then smile and wave. She ran towards the girl as she whisper something in her ears.

***
"You don't realize what you're doing Saya?"

"If those children figure out that they have abilities, they're are going to be tested again..."

My eyes widened, 'Why didn't I notice?' I look at kailya's clothes that was sodden in blood.

"Kailya..not to change the topic but what happened to your back?"

She pulled her dress down revealing something white. I held breath after realizing what it was.'Wings?? Bird wings??'

"Wha—" I was cut off when the door opened and someone else was flung into the room.

My eyes widened when he looked up at Kailya.... He looked like a spilting image of Jeremy.

I covered my mouth.

Story Starts:

'What is Jeremy doing here?' I asked myself.

"Max are you okay?" Kailya asked worriedly. He got up staggering as he spoke, "Yeah...I just need some rest." He fall back on the floor.

'Why is Kailya calling him Max?'

"Shit." I heard him cussed.

"What have they done to you?" She asked.

"I don't know... Only thing I remember is being dragged out of here and they give me a shot but after that everything is blank." He said as he sat upright.

'Could it be... It was Jeremy I was fighting. The evidence was clearly showing on his  left cheek... But he doesn't remember anything... the drugs' I look at them, 'they probably give him something to  erased his memory and making him lose his control?' I walked up to them as Kailya spoke, "I can't use my powers because am not fully recover also.... So the best option is to rest and regain your strength.".

"Hey.." They both look up at me, "Can I see something?" I asked.

"Uh?" Kailya got up and look at me and I spoke, "I think I can do something." She then moved aside.

I knelt down besides him and touched him on the cheek where the wound was. He suddenly backed away from me which cause me to pull away I place my hand down as I spoke, "Don't worry.. Am not here to hurt you."

By his reaction it looks like his body remembers me but not the mind. He looked at me and I stretched my hand towards him again, this time he didn't move. I slightly tilted his head to observed the wound that was worst than the rest. It was healing but not fast enough.

"Hold still." I said. He did what was told, 'Please let this work.' I close my eyes and stick my tongue out licking the wound on his face. My eyes shot opened, 'How much have they been giving him?' I could of taste his blood along with whatever drug they were giving him, it wasn't a very nice taste. I pulled away from him looking at the cleaned wound that was healing faster than before. He touched it and a tint of redness could be seen on his face.