Chapter 2: Was it a dream?

Hey guys sorry for taking long to update. I was really busy. Well I tried to make this one as long as I possibly can.
So enjoy ^.<

Story starts:

"Hey.. Saya... Wake up." A small yet squeaky voice was trying to get my attention.

"uhh... sa..ya.. " I muttered as i open my eyes.

"Your up...sniff... thank goodness...sniff sniff... , your life source was suddenly cut off....sniff.... I taught you were dead." The child said.

The ground was wet as I look at my surrounding and couldn't see anything, I squinted my eyes but the fog was thicker the usually fog.

"Give it up. We already lost max... We're running blindly." She said.

I observed the girl, her face was round with a very pale complexion, her skin was smooth with mark all over it. Her sorrowful tear filled white eyes looked at me, her luscious long white hair was messy with twigs,leaves and dirt, her slim body stoop over me. The dress she wore was torn and worn out and she was huffing vigorously.

I look down to see that I was in my wolf form. I looked at her confused.

"Does she understand what am saying? " I asked.

"Yes I do," she said ad she wipe the tear from her eyes.

"What happened?" I asked

She observed me thoroughly then spoke, " I guess the hit you receive caused you to have amnesia," She said.

"I was hit?" I tried to remember but their was a throbbing in my head that caused me to whimper in pain.

"Don't push yourself," she said anxiously.

I then look at her, it took me a while to realize but her appearance was not of a normal human. I then asked, "Are you a vampire? "

She giggled, "No am not, I'll tell you before healing you."

She then pointed at herself, " I have a skin disorder called Albinism, it's a rare group of genetic disorders that cause the skin, hair or eyes to have little or no color. Luckily I have no vision problem." I wondered as I look at the girl who's suppose to be ten years of age can be so intelligent. "My type of this disorder is the OCA1a (Oculoculancous Albinism 1a). I have a complete absence of melain, the pigment that gives skin, eyes and hair their coloring," she then pointed to her hair, eyes and skin. "As you can see i have white hair, very pale skin and light eyes close to white."

I nodded.

"Well time to heal you now." she said.

She then place her hand on me. I jolted at the sudden rush of energy that was coming from her.

"Who is this girl? " I taught

"Am a friend not an enemy. Those who you call friends may not be the ones you thought them to be. " She said and look at me who was confuse, "Don't worry you'll soon know what am taking about."

...

I suddenly felt a shaking that caused me to open my eyes.

"Luna.. Luna!" Lucas stood their shaking me.

I slouch over the desk for a while then look up at Lucas.

"Hhmmm... What? " I asked.

I looked around to see students leaving the class.