For The Sake Of Him {Clan Maf...

By twinscribblers

He was never a simple child. With rules, he would never abide. His complexity could put a maze to shame. His... More

Summary
About The Book
The Cast
Prologue
Chapter-1: Promises.
Chapter-2: Keeping Her Safe.
Chapter-3: Call him Alejandro.
Chapter-4: Accelerate.
Chapter-5: Even.
Chapter-7: Three Hot Meats.
Chapter-8: Shred.
Chapter-9: Captain.
Chapter-10: Devastatingly Sweet Dreams.
Chapter- 11: Dead Memoirs.
Chapter-12: Inconsiderate.
Chapter-13: Kissing The Daylights.
Chapter-14: Fighting Over Alejandro
Chapter-15: Alejandro Of My Dreams.
Chapter-16: Dumb and Dumber.
Chapter-17: Madam Fate.
Chapter-18: Rejection.
Chapter-19: Turning Heads.
Chapter-20: Mistakes.
Chapter-21: Hiding Behind Smiles.
Chapter-22: Smiles That Make Flowers Bloom.
Chapter-23: Only Thing That Matters...
Chapter-24: Hurts.
Chapter-25: Fragile.
Chapter-26: Creepy.
Chapter-27: His Fate.
Chapter-28: Choose or Lose.
Chapter-29: Mi Bombón.
Chapter-30: Roles Reversed.
Chapter-31: Stars and Empty Skies.
Chapter-32: Falling.
Chapter-33: Finding the girl of your life
Chapter-34: Save.
Chapter 35: Positive
Author's Note

Chapter-6: Roller-coaster.

1.4K 92 31
By twinscribblers

Bautista

Life can go from normal to a bitchy rollercoaster ride in a matter of hours.

"What the fuck did you do to this piece of heaven?!" Dante held his head in his hands, staring in shock at my Aston Martin.

"You wrecked two cars in two months. Broke your own record, huh?" Adrian said, disappointment clear in his eyes. "What is wrong with you?"

At that moment, I just stood in the garage of Indelicato Mansion, trying to figure out a way to save my car.

"Grandma wouldn't be happy to know about this." Adrian added. My head snapped in his direction. There was no way he was going to tell anything to Grandma, nevertheless panic started to set in.

"You won't say a thing to her." I stated, trying to calm myself down.

"You've left us no choice. It's been barely two months since your accident, Alejandro. We almost lost you that day. And I can't go through that same phase again." My best friend continued to argue.

"But I am fine. See?" I extended my arms ahead of me just to show them that I had no injuries, whatsoever.

"Two months ago, you were on ventilator, even then you had said that you were fine." Adrian spat venomously. I had really pissed him off today. As for Dante, well he stood quietly beside Adrian. He never spoke between our fights. He was the saint amongst us.

"I did not do this."

"Really, then some goddess from heaven came down to this planet and wrecked your car, right?" Adrian tried to put some sarcasm into this words, but failed miserably.

"More like some goddess from our planet itself." I stated, and yet again my mind clouded with images of the goddess who had wrecked my car. My first impression of her was that she was innocent and naïve. I thought she must've borrowed her brother's car and stumbled upon the dirt track by mistake.

"You mean, a girl, did this to your car?" Dante finally spoke, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I nodded.

"You were screwing a girl in your car and then rammed something? This is dangerous too, you can't make out while driving." Adrian, once again started with his moral lesson.

This dude never stops.

"I was not screwing her, even though, I would've liked that."

"Then how did a girl do this to your car?" Dante managed to ask.

"She purposefully rammed it into a tree." I, inwardly cringed at remembrance of the same very scene. "She pushed me and I fell on my ass, then there was just the roar of the engine, the next thing I see is glass flying everywhere, headlights of my car going bat shit crazy and the air bags blown up."

Both my best friends looked at me with weird expressions and then burst into a fit of laughter.

Mood swings?

"A...a girl..." Laughs. "Did this..." Adrian pointed towards my destroyed car.

"Adrian, darling." Justice, the housekeeper of Indelicato Mansion came out and gasped at the sight of my car. "Alejandro, darling, you...you did this again?"

"No! Justice. It wasn't me."

Dang it!

××××××

"Why the hell should I change my school?" I looked at Mr. Indelicato for answers. Severin Indelicato was Adrian's father, Dante's Uncle and my legal guardian. I was his responsibility whenever my parents weren't around.

"You don't talk to me like that, young man." Sir, as I called him, narrowed his eyes at me.

"I am sorry, Sir. But why must I change my school?"

"It's better that all three of you go to the same school. Even though I didn't have to but I talked to your father, he doesn't have a problem." Sir stirred the sugar in his coffee.

"But why change to Theodore High?" I was more perplexed that pissed at that moment.

"I signed up as one of the trustee's there. Undoubtedly, it is one of the safest school in Detroit. What do you say, Matthew?" He glanced at his assistant, who nodded at him in approval.

"I did research for two complete days, and what Theodore High has to offer, isn't comparable to what other's do." Matthew wasn't just an assistant to the Indelicato household, he was our very own Mr. Know It All. You want to know something, you ask him.

"To be honest, the change of school doesn't really matter to me, I hope your stupid research and options don't let us down, Matthew." I glared at the assistant and proceeded to step out of Mr. Indelicato's office.

My life, now was fucked up big time.

×××××××

Adrian's Mercedes came to a halt in the parking lot of Theodore high. Eager to see their school, Adrian and Dante practically jumped out of the car. I've never seen anyone so excited for school but then again these dip shits had been homeschooled all their lives.

In front of us stood an 18th century building, old styled windows, conical tops, it looked more like Hogwarts than a normal school. The automatic doors were probably the only things that were new to this ancient piece of work.

As we entered through the double doors, I saw swarms of people in the hallways. Quite a few were listening to music, some were conversing with each other. But our entry made them stop whatever they were doing.

They stared, no gawked at us, eyes bulging out like that of the chameleon.

"Why are they staring?" Dante asked with uneasiness.

"Because you've dog poop on your face." I muttered sarcastically.

"What?" His hands skimmed his face. "You asshole! I've got nothing on my face."

"He was kidding, Dante." Adrian muttered in a bored tone. "Walk quietly without creating a scene."

We had barely made it to the administration office when a girl approached the three of us. Her skirts couldn't make it below her thighs and the top she wore left nothing to my imagination.

Damn! This school allowed such clothing.

"Hi, I am Kate." She twirled a stand of her blonde hair between her fingers. It was clear what her intentions were.

"Sorry, I am not interested." Adrian said.

"Me neither." Dante quickly chimed in.

These guys were so excited about school that they had given up on getting laid. Well, only Adrian had given up, our angelic Dante had sworn to become a nun. Who in their right mind, waits for the love of their life and avoids sex?

Dante Mauricio does.

Love of his life? So fucking cheesy.

"I am interested." I winked at her and we exchanged numbers.

"See you later." She bit her lower lip and dragged her hand down my arm.

"Hmmm. I also plan to see all of you later."

|°°°°°°°°|
Sorry for the late update.

Love,
Isha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 871 76
Cleopatra Valencia leads a complex and unique life. A street racer, a business owner and a member of two high powered families . Her Father is a not...
261K 10.2K 48
What's the problem? The issue is when a chubby girl meets with a devil heartless guy for the first time in school, he uses her as he wants. Pushes h...
1K 242 23
~ I put my foot down and drive to the first corner. The track is always wet at the start of the day as the water truck is able to go out and keep it...
54.8K 948 47
"do you know how this hurts? i might don't know how to show it but it really does." on the end i said his name louder to let him know that he is the...