Arranged love

By toxicxhands

He set the world on fire but never let a flame touch her cause to the world he was a monster but for her he w... More

Prologue
I like him ?
First date
The warehouse
The football game
Wedding bells
Character descriptions
This is really gettin' old to me
I dont know anymore
You dont care about me ?
Kitten
You hate me ?
Fight club
Jack
A rat
Birthday *bonus chapter* kinda of
Taken
Attack
Alone with you
Abducted
Suspect
New friend
No happiness
Take a bullet for me
"Try me"
Relapse
Authors note (important)
Save me
Need
Merry chrysler ๐ŸŽ„
Christmas special
A/N
Happy flippin' new year's ๐ŸŽ‰
Rock bottom
It's my birthday ๐Ÿ˜‹
Amnesia
A/N
Relocate
Not again
A/n
It's a new dawn it's a new day it's a new story?
I have a new story out
Read this
ok wait what

Flash Back

896 29 0
By toxicxhands

Alex pov
I remember when all this started
Flashback

I'm sitting in my room and my dad walked in. "I have something you need to do."
I walked with him and we went downstairs it was the torture chambers wear my dad tests poisons on me so often I have become immune to it we walked into a room and I was surprised with what I saw it was my grandfather my father tide up my dad handed me a dagger and told me to kill him I asked him why and he explained to me that he tried to hire someone to kill my mom (his daughter) I was surprised at this I asked if my mom knew my dad said no. We spent a while standing in silence and then my dad said to finish the job and he walked out that was the first time I ever killed someone it wasn't as traumatizing as I was taught it would be by my mom it was rather satisfying my mom found out about this and from that moment on she called me a monster she was terrified of me but my father had taught me that people being terrified of you was a good thing he taught me that if anyone crossed me or the mafia it doesn't matter if it my brother I had to kill them and that how I worked so I didn't care that my family was terrified of me I can't count how many time smy brother tried to cross me leading me to almost killing him.

Flashback over
And that's how I got my first title террор (Terror) after that my ranks kept going up the more I killed I had killed so many people I couldn't count I had even done assassination jobs in the files my father kept it was shown as 218 assassinations done and my rank kept going up until I was known as the Russian lord although my soldiers still called me террор.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 6.6K 43
๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...
1.1M 24.9K 54
He set fire to the world around him But never let a flame touch her. He was Ruthless, He was a sinner, He was a monster, He was evil, He was a hea...
3.7M 100K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
561 11 28
She had nothing ... He didn't have it all ... Different lives ... A simple guess ... Could they fall in love? Find out ...