Texting a criminal {Jason McC...

By theycravemeia

Kristen was always alone. She gets abused by her parents and bullied in school. Nothing is going good for her... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
Authors note
14

13

2K 68 42
By theycravemeia

I just wanna start off by saying sorry for taking so damn long to update. I'll try and do better :)) .
.
.
.
Kristen's P.O.V
I feel horrible
I can't believe I kissed Chaz. I don't know what had gotten into me.

I'm currently taking a shower. I've been in here for an hour now thinking about what happened last night.

Chaz kissing me

Jason coming home late drunk

What Jason said to me when I was "sleep"

All those things I couldn't get off my mind

I soon turned off the water and got out the shower. I went to reach for my towel but soon realized that I didn't bring one into the bathroom. I looked around the bathroom in search of another but there wasn't any.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I groaned. I shivered as It was beginning to get cold. There's one one thing I can do.

I can walk out there and hope that Jason isn't in the room.

"What an great fucking plan" I said in a mocking tone.

I slowly walked to the door and turned the knob. I peeked my head out to see if the room was clear.  Just to my luck it was

" yes" I cheered to myself as I walked out the bathroom.

Just as I was about to grab my towel, the room door burst open. I looked up only to see Jason staring back at me. His eyes darkened and his breath became heavy.

He then took a step towards me. I couldn't move a muscle. I was stuck in place, unable to move.

He then walked towards me. Then he was there in front of me. He was so close that I could feel his breath on my face. His eyes didn't once leave mine. I then felt my face begin to grow hot from embarrassment.

I'm standing here naked in front of Jason.

After 5 minutes of silence, he finally spoke.

"You don't know how badly I wanna fuck you right now just seeing you like this, and the fact that you haven't even covered yourself up isn't helping at all" he says in a low but dark tone.

Now him speaking to me like that didn't help the situation. I could nearly feel the wetness of myself dripping down my thighs.

I quickly grabbed my towel and wrapped around
myself. I let out a deep sigh and walked back in the bathroom to get dressed.

Little did he know...I wanted him so badly. But I still have the guilt of kissing Chaz fresh on my mind.

I quickly got dressed and walked out of the bathroom.

Jason was laying on the bed on his phone texting someone. He had an huge grin on his face. I could feel myself growing angry at the thought of him texting a female.

I cleared my throat to get his attention. That didn't work at all.

So I decided to do something else to get his attention. I slowly walked over to the bed he was laying on. He was laying on his back which made this even better. Once i reached the bed , I slowly climbed on top of Jason. I made sure to position his privates with mine.

And let's just say I got his attention alright.

He basically threw his phone on the other side of the bed once he felt me on top of him.

His breathing was heavy and his eyes darkened with lust. This was very amusing to me, so I decided to tease him a little.

I slowly began to rock and grind my hips. This caused Jason to let out a loud groan.

"K-Kristen what are you doing" he said. I could tell that he was trying to control himself.

"I don't know what your talking about" I put a innocent look on my face.

I then began to rock my hips faster and harder. A smirk appeared on my face once I saw that Jason was struggling to control himself.

I then got up off of him and walked towards the door. I looked back to see a look of shock and disappointment on Jason face. I laughed and walked out them room.

I honestly don't know why I did that. But it was worth it. 

Once I got downstairs, I saw Chaz sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

I walked towards him

"Chaz is everything alright" I asked in a soft tone. 

His head shot up , I guess I scared him because his eyes were big. I think I know why he's so jumpy.

"No Kristen, everything's not alright. I feel guilty for kissing you and it's killing me. I can't eat or sleep because of it. The only way for me to get rid of this guilt is if I fucking tell Jason" he said

Why would he want to tell Jason. Is he trying to get himself killed??

Before I could say anything we were interrupted.

"Tell Jason what" Jason himself said

I turned around to see Jason standing there with balled up fist.

Yep he was pissed.

"Jason, there's something I need to tell you" I said

He gave he a face that told me to start talking.

"Um in private please.." I said in a whisper while looking down. I'm surprised he even heard what I said since I was talk so low.

He nodded his head and began walking back up to the room.

Before heading up the stairs I looked back at Chaz to see he had a worried look on his face. I gave him a small smile to let him know that I'd be fine.

Once I got into the room and closes the door, Jason was sitting on the bed.

" you can start talking now" he said

I honestly didn't know how to tell him. So I tried the best I could.

"Last night while you were gone..I was really hurt and I guess I needed comfort. Chaz came and we talked but then he kissed me.. and I feel really bad about it because I kissed him back. Please don't hurt him it wasn't his fault" I said

Honestly I was so scared, I couldn't even look at him. But I had to know if he was mad or not.

I looked up at him only to see that he had an emotionless expression on him face. After a minute he got up and walked out the room. 

God I feel horrible. I shouldn't have told him. This was a mistake.

My thoughts were interrupted by three loud gun shots. I flinched at every shot that was made.

Chaz.

.

.

.

.

Authors note: I'm soooooo sorry for the wait and also for this short chapter. The next ones gonna be longer and I'll have it up by the end of this week :) .

My social media-

Snap- tameia_mahone74

Insta- theycrave.meia

A lot of you asked so here you go ❤️ (Add me :) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...