Taming the Naughty

By prettyeuphxric

STRICTLY FOR MATURE READERS [R- Rated] A jaw-dropping story that will leave you at the edge of your seats wa... More

Taming the Naughty
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
IMPORTANT NOTE
::the twins::
Chapter 4 (Part one)
INFO ON RESTRICTED CHAPTERS
Chapter 5: My Sexy Protector
Chapter 6: Hazy Days
PRIVATE STUFF
B u s y
Chapter 7: Late Night Things (pt.1)
Chapter 8: Late Night Things (pt.2)
Chapter 9: Naughty
Chapter 10: The Capture
Chapter 11: Hate
Taming The Naughty
Aurora.
Chapter 12: The dark side
Chapter 13: The dark side of her
Chapter 14: Pain
Final chapter for a while....
Chapter 15: Doppelgänger
Capter 16: The Doppelgänger facts.
;
Chapter 17: Darkest Thoughts
Chapter 18: Slutty Things
Chapter 19: The Raid
Chapter 20: We meet Again?!
SORRY
COMMENT
PROGRESS BE PATIENT
Chapter 21: Life for a Life
Chapter 22: Eternity
UPDATE?
Busy
Chapter 23: Death is near... Or is it? ( EXCLUSIVE CHAPTER)
Whats the word?
Cancelled
Chapter 24
How to Unlock Chapter | 25
The Official Package Deal
Chapter 25: The Get Down
Chapter 26: The Facade

Chapter 4 (part two)

5.6K 110 4
By prettyeuphxric

I stared a Jamie in shock, not expecting her to be here. It looks like the alcohol burned off and she was back to normal. She wore shorts and a tank top. I don't know why but I was attracted to her.

"Why are you here?" I said coldly, burying my feelings deep within me. She pushed me in my room locking the door I stumbled back as she walked towards me.

"Get out." I harshly told her, still upset from her actions earlier.

"Stop!" She yelled grabbing y arm but I quickly snatched it away making me fall on the bed. Oh, joy. She came on my bed and pinned me down. "Aurora stop fighting with me over nothing. You know you want me so stop acting like that." She said frustrated.

My body stiffened at her words making me pool She must have noticed because she looked down and smirked.

"Don't you dare touch me!" I hissed, "Why don't you go and swap spit with that slut you were with at the party." I yelled in her face. Her features softened and I turned my face away not wanting to look at her anymore. "Aw baby you got jealous," She asked with a hint of amusement, but I just ignored her.

"You can't ignore me." She whispered brushing against my hot core. She continuously rubbed against me making me let out a whimper, "S-stop." I said shakily.

I secretly enjoyed this but I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of seeing me like this.

I quickly pushed her away snapping out of my hormonal feelings.

"Get away Jamie. I'm not some quick after fuck. I hate you. You left me for some penny slut and then I was taken away." I felt hot tears on my cheeks She touched me but I flinched pushing her away.

I buried myself in my sheets and closed my eyes.

"Aurora please forgive me." She pleaded but I ignored her drifting off to sleep. I hated her.

_

the other half of the first part 

x Blasian 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 381 22
Aurora Brooks has never wanted anything more than to just be a regular teenaged girl. But that is far from what she actually is. Aurora is suicidal a...
72 26 17
Casey is going through what she'd call a life-crisis. She's going to lose her job, she lost her boyfriend and she feels like a burden on her best fri...
86 0 8
Young Aurora would have never imagined her life taking such a turn after her group of survivors were captured. Being sold to a mysterious man by even...
2.2K 138 28
Aurora was a happy 15 year old who loved the idea of a mate and anything along those lines. When she goes to an Alpha's to be birthday party, her lif...