A Ticklish Padawan

By Star-Wars-Dragons

When the Rebellion finds out that Ezra is ticklish, all hell breaks loose More

An interesting discovery
Can't think
Laughing matters
Games
Turn that frown upside down
Wake up sleepy head
Planning Revenge
Vengeance
Tickle targets
Raspberries
Togruta tickles
A little revenge never hurts
Force tickles
The tickle monsters
No matter how annoying
A Ticklish Sleepover
A Ticklish sleepover #2
A different side
A Ticklish sleepover #3
Turning into season 3
Come back to me
Laughter goes a long way
Night time cuddles
Tickling the stress away
Wedge learns the secret
Kallus finds out
Laughing through the night
Family bonding
The greatest gift
Unforgettable memories
Apologies
Bonding
Little Lothcat and the Loth Wolf
Yavin's beast
Should've thought twice
A new hope
A ticklish situation
Tickles in training
Laughter is the best thing to hear
Laughing the sadness away
Outmatched
Cheering up
10k!!!! 😄
Getting rid of fear
Suggestions are open
A normal day in the rebellion
Force Ghosts
Punishment
Happy birthday Ezra Bridger
reunited
Everyone makes mistakes
Perk up
Lothcats
water fight
spirits
constant trouble
Not completely grown up
a different lesson
a friend of a different sort
Broken
thunder and laughter
our little Jedi
massage
brotherly bonding
bonding through the past stories
reliving the past
OH MY FORCE 😄
methods of torture
Jedi VS Mandalorin
a mothers love
you sure you still want me?
Lothwolf cubs
haunted nightmares
I love you guys
Overprotective? Nah
Wake up Bridger
kicked out of the blues
this conversation
Revenge
Bad Idea
Remembering the good times
I'm sorry
I can't believe this...
Back up team
Update

affectionate tickles

1.5K 22 4
By Star-Wars-Dragons

Sabine walked around Yavin, looking for something to do. She spied Ezra sitting a little far away meditating at the edge of the forest. With a sly smile, the girl used her gift of sneaking and crept up on the boy. Even with her stealthiness, Ezra often caught her when she was creeping towards him. However, he must've been deep in his thoughts because he didn't even move when Sabine was directly behind him.

'He's either ignoring me or not sensing me'  Sabine thought, then grinned.

'Well, he's about to notice me now!'   

With that, Sabine had grabbed Ezra from behind and tickled his ribcage. Ezra's eyes snapped open as a loud, surprised yelp erupted from his mouth. 

"Argh! No! Who are yohohohohohou!" Ezra asked frantically, trying to escape.

"Just me ya big doofus" Sabine giggled.  

"Sahahahahahabine? Whahahat the Force are you dohohohohohing?"

"Tickling you" Sabine replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

"Stohohohop it!" Ezra cried, fighting the hands that were provoking forced laughter out of his lungs. 

Sabine's hands slid down to his sides and lower back before moving to his stomach.

"Tickle tickle tickle!" Sabine smiled, amused by the way Ezra twisted while he laughed adorably.

"Sabine" Ezra gasped. 

"Plehehehehese mercy."

"Nope!"

Sabine grabbed Ezra's shoulders and yanked him to the ground. Leaping over the boy, she straddled his waist and squeezed his sides. Ezra burst into a fresh wave of giggles and squirmed. Then Sabine got to that extremely sensitive bottom right rib. The strange, and embarrassing sound Ezra always dreaded to make leapt from his throat. The teen instantly covered his flushed  face that wasn't just red from laughter. 

"Awww Ezra, that was so cute" Sabine teased, dragging her fingertips over the ticklish area again.

"It's nohohohot cute! Dohohohohon't sahahahahay thahahahahat!" Ezra pleaded after he made the bizarre noise again.

Sabine only chuckled and skittered her fingers across the teen's torso. Ezra turned over onto his front and attempted dragging himself away but it was a bad move to do so. Sabine leapt onto the back of his legs and grabbed one of his boots. Yanking off the shoe, Sabine scribbled her fingers over the sensitive sole. Ezra was in hysterics before he even knew what happened. 

"SAHAHAHAHABINEEEEE!" Ezra howled, beating the ground with his fists.

"STOHOHOHOHOHOHOP IHIHIHIHIHIHIT!"  

Sabine saw he was struggling to breath and placed his foot down. She got off him before crouching in front of his face. Slipping her fingers underneath the boy's face, Sabine raised Ezra's chin so she could look into her eyes.  

"You sure are a ticklish Jedi" she remarked.

"Well it's not like I can help it" Ezra replied. 

Sabine smiled before gently kissing his cheek.

"I'll leave you to your meditation" she said sweetly before rising and leaving Ezra on the ground. 

The teen rolled over and watched her leave.

'She really is something else' he thought dreamily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bad Blood By Jack

Fanfiction

5.6K 236 16
Ahsoka and her daughter have been moving from place to place, avoiding the Empire, before joining up with the Ghost Crew. One day, a simple mission c...
45.4K 851 26
Here are a few one shots about the ghost crew. Hope you like it. Includes many pranks, family fluff, dark stories and even karaoke. So enjoy readin...
194K 3K 24
When Ezra Brigder, the youngest member of the rebel crew, gets captured by the Empire, Sabine has no idea how to feel about it. Sabine has never felt...
158K 1.5K 37
(Alternating Ending To In The Name Of Rebellion Part 2) Ezra And Sabine Were Kick Out Of The Rebellion Because Of Saws Interferes On The Mission. Hav...