Captive [Eustass Kid x Reader]

By AbyssCronica

Eustass 'Captain' Kid. The wildest, cruellest pirate of the Worst Generation. You should have known better th... More

Day 0 [prologue]
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5 - part one
Day 5 - part two
Day 5 - part three
Day 6
Night 6 - part one
PLAGIARISM WARNING
Night 6 - part two
Night 6 [bonus]
Day 7 - part one
Day 7 - part two
Day 8
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 13 [bonus]
Day 14
Night 14
Day 15
Day 16
Night 16
Day 17
Day 18 and 19
Day 20
Day 21
Night 21 and Day 22 - part one
Day 22 - part two
Night 22 [bonus]
Day 23 - part one
Day 23 - part two
Day 24 and 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28 [ENDING]
Epilogue
[related series]

Night 5

24.6K 735 477
By AbyssCronica

I wanted to thank you for all the love you expressed for this work. I adore One Piece and I love writing, you guys just make everything worth it.

*

Despite your best effort to keep a neutral expression, an enthusiastic grin entered your features, uninvited but unavoidable.

The contour of Marineford appeared on the horizon, between the waves.

The old bicycle squeaked on the ice, the white broad back obstructing most of your view, like the days before.

«Alright girl, we're almost there.»

Aokiji's deep voice amplified your excitement.

«Yes!» the young you whispered.

«Now, there's just one thing.»

You blinked at his back.

«No more talking about the One Piece. It was okay since it was just you and me now, but people here don't like it. It's a pirate thing.»

«Oh.»

It was all you could say. You didn't even realize you went on over and over about it. You never had other people to talk to before, and Aokiji probably knew that, so he didn't stop you.

Marineford's bay was crowded with ships and soldiers in uniform with serious faces.

You felt small when you first laid your foot on it, but the Admiral's wide presence kept you inside an invisible safe zone.

«It won't be easy girl, you'll go through a very hard training. You'll have to prove you're strong enough.»

You suddenly stopped walking.

I was never strong enough.

When he noticed, Aokiji stopped as well, turning to you.

Your eyes were glued to the cement of the dock. He sighed.

You felt him getting closer and, suddenly, a large hand rested on your head.

The warmth of his touch spread down to your face and deeper, inside your chest, like something safe and soft in your emptiness.

«I know you'll be fine.»

He didn't say anything else, and resumed walking immediately after, with you hobbling behind to keep up with his long steps.

During the following years, hard moments came and passed. You were convinced you were going to die, you were absolute trash, you felt lost several times.

But every time it was too much, you thought about his hand on your head.

He never touched you again, not that way. No one did.

It was your only memory of warmth, and it was enough to push you through hell.

There was no way you could escape Eustass Kid.

He used his metallic arm to trap you against his body, while his blazing lips devoured yours.

And you were answering.

Grasped on his blood-red locks, you were divided between the need of air and the battle you were fighting (and losing) against his tongue.

His flesh hand suddenly grabbed your hair, giving a painful tug and tearing your face off his.

The beast attacked your neck. When his teeth made contact with your sensitive skin, a thousands shivers roamed through your body, and you felt a squeeze somewhere in your lower abdomen.

A tormented gasp escaped your mouth while you instinctively tried to tilt your head to protect your exposed neck, but his hand in your hair wouldn't let you.

With an abrupt push, he banged you against the wall, climbing over the bed.

The impact made you cough.

«I told you, no going back.» he blew in your ear, his hot breath giving you goosebumps.

The booze was still pumping in your veins.

He kept on sucking and nibbling at your neck, lowering then down to your chest.

The alcohol was mostly in control of your body.

Your arms encircled his large head, fingers messing with his hair, while your torso was rubbing against his scarred muscles.

You bit your lips trying to muffle the sounds, but a loud moan escaped when his flesh hand groped your butt cheek.

«Sweet.» he sneered against your skin.

Without effort, he lifted your legs around his waist, making you fall on the mattress.

The sudden movement made you almost lose consciousness, given your dizzy state.

He loomed over you, three times your size.

You blinked, trying to focus on his blurred features.

Consciousness briefly hit you back when you felt his finger hooking at you bra.

He tore it off from you and threw it across the cabin.

For the first time in your life you were completely exposed in front of a man.

And not a common man.

The devilish smile of Eustass Kid was finally clear in front of your eyes.

Your arms jerked around you to cover your breasts, but he was quicker, catching your wrist and pinning them above your head with his metallic hand.

«I don't think so, birdie.»

Breathing was hard now. Your chest was rising and lowering too fast.

His fucking smile never bent.

He took his time, the bastard, drinking in your fear, tasting your sweated flushed expression.

Kid stared at you right in the eyes as he pinched your left nipple with thumb and index finger, rolling it between them.

A ragged moan invaded your mouth.

«My, my, is this marine girl sensitive...»

You grit your teeth as he continued to titillate you with his free hand, his mocking lips inches from your face, delighted by your helpless squirming.

When you finally turned your face aside to escape his eyes, his cruel laugh exploded in your ears.

Suddenly, his mouth closed on your other breast.

There was no way you could hold the moans back anymore, and the alcohol had still power on you, so you finally let them flow freely.

This turned Kid on even more.

He grabbed your panties and tore them apart.

You stiffened and wriggled when you felt his finger tracing your entrance, but at the same time a powerful inner twitch made you shiver.

You didn't know your body was capable of it.

You were terrified and at the same time longed madly for his touch.

«Looks like this birdie is wet already.»

He came back to your face, which was now a blushing mess of moans.

«Suck.» he ordered, pushing his finger inside your mouth.

His bossy attitude awakened your pride though, so you bit him.

Kid hissed in pain, retracting his hand.

Despite the sweat, you were able to offer him a hazy, cheeky smile.

«Kiss my ass, Eustass.»

«I will bite your ass, marine girl.»

He pulled back long enough to throw his remaining clothes away.

«You're in no position to play bold anymore.»

You finally saw his hard member and froze.

That thing was supposed to enter inside of you?

He burst in laughter at your pale expression.

«You should see your face right now! Poor little virgin marine.»

Kid pushed you down the mattress.

Among fear, excitement and binge, you were not able to tell apart your emotions.

«Let's see.»

The redhead pushed a finger inside you and you screamed.

Pain and pleasure shook your body.

«Shit.» Kid hissed «I almost feel sorry for you.»

Another finger joined the first, and you gasped loudly. He then began to move them inside you.

The intense sensations were fighting inside your body, making you almost lose your grip on reality.

You failed to notice Kid's features wrinkling as he tried to restrain his mad need to enter you right away and feeling those hot tight walls closing around him.

He did something else instead.

Retracting his fingers, he grabbed your knees, brusquely pulling them over his shoulders.

A brief shout escaped your throat and you looked at him.

Seeing his lips so close to your womanhood made your toes curl.

Hands deep in your hips, he attacked your clitoris first.

The pleasure hit you like an opponent you couldn't fight.

If there was some hope the whole crew didn't hear you yet, you wiped it out.

«Yes birdie, scream. Let everyone know whom you belong to.»

Kid licked and sucked your most sensitive part without mercy. His tongue teased your entrance and pushed inside, making sure to touch everything.

Oh god oh shit oh fuck.

Something was about to burst in your lower abdomen, and its intensity scared you.

«E-Eustass!» you managed to gasp among your moans «I'm gonna...!»

He stopped just for a second, enough for you to hear his whisper.

«Kid. My name is Kid.»

Then he came back on you, more vicious than before, and there was nothing you could do to avoid the powerful orgasm that shook your body.

The last wave of pleasure had you abandoned on the bed, panting and emptied from every energy.

You couldn't oppose any resistance when the pirate climbed over you, his cold arm sneaking between the mattress and your back, pressing your body against his burning one.

Before you realized, your arms were around his neck. You vaguely felt the difference on his skin when your fingers passed above his scar.

«My turn now.» he huskily said against the crook of your neck.

You sensed his hardness aligning with your entrance, wet and dilated from the orgasm, and tried to swallow the knot in your throat.

Crap.

Kid entered you with a fluid movement, and your shout was voiceless.

The sharp pain split your confused mind in half.

You dived your nails and your teeth in the marble muscles of his shoulders.

«Fuck!» he hissed, as his fingers dug into your hips, flesh and metal.

He didn't let you the time to adjust to the invasion.

The truth was he waited long enough. He played nice long enough. He wasn't able to restrain himself anymore.

At least that's what he thought.

Because Kid would have broken you if he really had let himself go in that moment.

One last thought flashed through his mind. He had time, you weren't going anywhere.

He began to thrust inside you.

Not full force, but enough for your insanely tight space to drive him crazy.

Tears were running freely on your cheeks as blood was running down your thighs.

It hurt like hell.

You could feel it, the far, bitter pleasure behind all that psin, when Kid hit a particular spot inside you. It was just too soon to enjoy it.

«Birdie»

You grit your teeth, struggling to raise your wet lips against his ear.

«My name is [Y/n].» you growled, voice broken.

His hand grasped your hair, pressing you further against him.

Kid buried his face in your neck.

«[Y/n]!» Kid hissed, before cumming inside you.

You laid on the bed, unable to move, pain pulsating inside and a widening stain of blood under you.

Kid slumped by your side, catching his breath.

«You alive, marine girl?» he sneered.

You closed your eyes.

«No?»

The pain sent a surge up to your spine and your expression wrinkled.

The redhead looked at you, then got up with a groan.

His metallic fingers grabbed your arm, forcing you up too. Your head was extremely dizzy.

«What the fuck...?» you gasped.

The captain threw your exhausted body on his shoulder and entered the bathroom, dropping you in the tub.

You squeaked in pain as a gush of blood dripped between your legs.

Kid turned on the cold water and the waterfall hit you on the head.

«FUCK! It's freezing!» you cried, trying to get out, but he lazily pushed you back.

«Let me go!» you snarled, hugging yourself to conserve a little body heat and doing your best to escape the icy water.

It wasn't long before your body began to shake from the cold. You didn't even notice the pain was actually tuning down.

Kid rolled his amber eyes then stepped in the tub, encircling your little figure with his real arm and pulling you against his muscles.

You stiffened.

Then you realized he was warm.

The cold water was diminishing the burning pain between your thighs, and he was preventing you to freeze.

Slowly, you leaned your forehead against his torso, brushing his scar with your fingers.

Somehow, Aokiji's hand came back to your mind, your only memory of warmth.

Aokiji.

The marines.

Fuck!

The cold water finally sobered you up.

Wait.

What have I done?

I'm not a virgin anymore.

I had sex. I had sex with a pirate.

A pirate.

Eustass fucking Kid. 470 millions bounty. The man who holds me captive. A sadist. A murderer.

Your eyes widened and you wiggled out from his grab, jumping out of the tub.

«Stay away from me!» you uttered «Oh shit, oh shit... what did I do?»

You wandered around the room, dripping water and blood all over, until you huddled in a corner, sliding on the floor.

«What did I do? Why?» you whimpered. Tears gathered in your eyes and you took your head between your hands.

Everything was cold and confused. It felt like you fucked up ten years of your life forever, like you betrayed yourself, what you fought for and the only person you cared about.

«Kill me, kill me now.» you heard your voice saying, and it didn't even sound like your voice.

Everything was getting blurred again. It hurt so bad. Breathing was hard, then impossible.

You punched your chest, trying to convince your lungs to expand.

Suddenly, you were suffocating.

Two huge hands pressing your head against the wall stopped your incoherent movements.

«[Y/n].»

Hearing your name made you fix your lost eyes on Kid's amber irises.

His expression was threatening.

«Would you prefer me to rape and torture you until nothing's left? I can always do that. Maybe it will feel right then, what do you think?»

You blinked several times, trying to swallow.

His harsh words somehow had a calming effect on your tormented mind. It made sense.

Your body stopped shaking, and air came back into your chest.

Slowly, you shook your head.

Kid let you go.

«Good. Because weakness makes me wanna throw up, and I just fucked you.»

You stretched a hand and lightly patted his shoulder.

«Not quite the way to talk to a lady yet, but you've got potential.» you murmured.

The captain blinked, then his devilish smirk curled his lips.

«Here's the cheeky bitch I was waiting for.»

Your mind was drained and your body felt sore. He picked you up from the floor, but you had passed out already.

The sensation of strong arms lifting and moving you woke you up.

All your limbs were numb, and the stinging pain in your vagina was still there.

«Yes, Heat, put her on the couch.»

You gently landed on something soft and you realized you were wrapped in a blanket.

Fuck, even my head hurts.

The sun was already high in the sky, and the coarse voices of the pirates were coming from the deck.

It took a while for your eyes to get used to the light, but you were finally able to distinguish Heat's silhouette and the small figure of the doctor, bent on the bloodied sheets.

The imposing pirate was staring at you. His expression looked... bitter?

«What?» you asked, sounding weaker than you wanted.

A resentful sigh came from the doctor.

You followed their gazes, now both on the blood on the bed.

«Oh. No. I think you misunderstood.» you mumbled, raising your head from the couch.

They glanced at each other then turned to you.

A soft dust of pink coloured your cheeks and you lowered your eyes.

«It was... kinda consensual.»

Heat's eyebrows knitted together as the doctor's mouth was formed perfect "O". But every trace of bitterness disappeared from their faces.

The doctor was the first to overcome the shock.

«I see. Well, it's better for everyone, isn't it? Now get out, Heat, I need to visit her anyway.»

«O-Of course.»

The pirate walked to the door, maybe a little too fast, but he turned on the doorstep.

«I...»

You frowned at him, confused. He changed his mind and shook his head.

«Call me if you need anything.» he said, closing the door behind his back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.6K 37
Leaving Wano, Kidd looks to rebuild his crew. They stop at a little restaurant. Killer's eyes land on a girl that has the exact locket that he gave h...
36.9K 1.9K 27
《 _____ lives as a fortune teller. Tarot, magic stones, hand reading... Maybe not quite a noble job in the eyes of most people. But the problem come...
129K 5.7K 27
You have a major crush on school bad boy Eustass Kid, but other than sharing cigarettes with each other you barely talk to him. And it doesn't help t...
157K 7.3K 22
Your best friend does not love you the way you love him. ~ouch~ Enter your ill tempered distraction. ** Modern AU ** I don't own the art on this o...