Summer Camp 2 | Phan (2/3)

By urban_cato

COMPLETE: First I will state this is a sequel to Summer Camp (I'm sure you already know since that is the tit... More

INTRODUCTION.
Chapter 1: Waking up
Chapter 2: Welcome home
Chapter 3: Waiting game
Chapter 4: Caught
Chapter 5: Back to camp
Chapter 6: Lets talk
Chapter 7: Late Night talks
Chapter 8: Back in love
Chapter 9: Marry Me? - Filler
Chapter 10 - Field Trip
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12 - Can we just get back together
Chapter 13 - Welcome Back
Chapter 14 - Welcome to the new Hell
Chapter 16 - Cute Night In
Chapter 17 - Framed
Chapter 18 - Will you forgive me
Chapter 19 - Can we be normal?
Chapter 20 - When you think it is all over
Chapter 21 - Back to Ester House (filler)
Chapter 22 - Don't die on me
Chapter 23 - drifting towards heaven
Sequel!
Sequel announcement

Chapter 24 - The End?

7.4K 380 265
By urban_cato

Beep, beep beep.

Everything that was dark had turned bright white. My eyes felt clear. I began to see objects.

'He is awake!' I heard from a distance.

'We need to operate now!' Somebody else screamed, but still the voice was so far away.

'Can you go into the waiting room, sir.' I heard somebody say, everything was so faint.

I felt something sharp dig into my left wrist before it was blinded with darkness once more.

-

I woke up, feeling sleepy, opening my eyes I was in these same room as before, but nobody was in there. It was dark, I felt so sleepy still, but I wanted to see my boyfriend.

I let out a scream hoping somebody would run in, which they did.

'He- he's alive!' Somebody replied, I thought they gathered that the first time. They raced in, and helped me to sit up.

'Are you hungry?' I nodded.

'Ok- get him food- call his friend!'

-

Phil's POV:

Life has been rough. They found Dan half dead, took him to the hospital. After a day he almost woke up, he was then forced to be operated on then pulled into a coma for half a month. I lost hope. My one reason to be happy is now laying on there deathbed.

The house phone rang.

I raced to grab it, then remembered I had nobody to race. I clicked answer.

'Hello- Philip Lester?' Somebody spoke there voice serious.

'Yeh- that's me.'

'Hi it's the hospital.' They spoke. He's dead. No I can't let that be true.

'Oh.' I mumbled.

'Your friend-.' The man spoke, clearing his voice. 'He's in a stable condition and woke up about ten minutes ago,'

I couldn't believe it. 'Ok- I'm on my way!' I screamed, slamming down the phone, grabbing my things and driving towards the hospital. He was alive. The love of my life was back and I could see him again. The boy who risked his life for me survived and now I can thank him.

-

(Back to Dan's POV)

I heard the door open, and I pulled myself to sit up. I was about to open my eyes before I felt somebody squeeze me tight.

'Fuck- Dan I missed you- I love you!' Phil screamed.

I let out a light chuckle before opening my eyes, seeing the love of mine life. His eyes looked so sad, showing he must have been through a lot.

'Ah- I missed your brown eyes- such a perfect colour.' He giggled, kissing my nose. I wiggled my nose playfully.

'What happened to my dad?' I spoke, suddenly remembering reason I'm here.

'He is in jail- they all are for 25 years. Your alive and you are safe!' He cried.

'I missed you.' I whispered.

'I missed you too.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700 90 11
(completed) Avery Ramos and Kamil Qureshi do not get along, even though they play in the same lacrosse team and yet against each other. But when a f...
1.2M 52.8K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.7K 208 6
"What the hell are you doing?!" "What does it look like we're doing?" "We're climbing in through the window!" The story of how four gay couples end...
595K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...