Chapter 16 - Cute Night In

'Sorry- about him, he's a little on edge about moving to this college.' I mumbled. I felt oddly nervous around this girl, she was stunning. A lot like a girl I dated a few years back- I never considered myself a completely gay. I was attracted to girls, but Phil was an acceptation.

'It's cool!' She chirped. We continued talking and ended up sitting next to each other in the lesson - Phil was sat at the back with his bag on the seat next to him.

-

'Alright- I'll meet you at the tables!' I chirped, walking from Taylor towards Phil.

'Hey buttercup!' I giggled. 'Are you still pissed at me for making a friend?'

'No- I'm pissed at you flirting with a pretty girl.' He whimpered in a reply.

'It isn't a crime to speak to people of opposite genders, plus who am I technically engaged to here?' I poked his side and he smirked.

'I love you.' He mouthed, inaudible to anybody but me.

'I love you more.' I mumbled, standing up, I pulled my face close to his and breathed into his ear before standing up fully.

'I hate it when you tease me.' He groaned, falling me was we walked towards the canteen, we ended up sitting with Taylor, meeting some of her other friends - she turned out to be a lot more popular than expected. Which was a good thing, I think.

-

Anonymous POV

'Is everything set up correct?' Somebody turned to me.

'Yes, she's doing as instructed. Give it a few days and it will be time to kill.' I smirked.

I walked over the window, gazing out, the beautiful town lights beaming reflecting different patterns across the skyline. 'It is so gorgeous, a city at night.' My maid smiled, as she dusted the books on my shelf.

'I know. The perfect for things to get unnoticed. Like a small murder perhaps.' I mumbled the last.

'Coffee?'

'One sugar please.'

-

'Come on, we can do the homework later! Please can we watch American Horror Story!' I giggled, pulling Phil out of his room.

'Because the beautiful Taylor watches it?' He hissed, stomping to the lounge and slamming his body onto a sofa. I grabbed the box set disc and slipped it in, we decided that we'd start to watch some new TV shows together, and Taylor suggested this.

'Come on, it will be amazing like you.' I nuzzled into the crook in his neck, making a duck noise kissing it. Phil let out a light moan, before turning a light shade of red.

'Oh sweetie.' I giggled, kissing his cheeks, he gave an embarrassed glance at me before focusing back at the screen. Ashe was sitting cross legged I placed my head inside his lap spreading my legs so they hung of the side.

'Do not dare fall asleep!' Phil messaged my head, playing with the bits of my hair, messing it up.

'Fuck you I straightened that!'

'Shut up you said you were going for a shower after this!' Phil replied.

We both watched the rest of the first episode along with two more. 'Can we order pizza?' I whispered, breaking the silence.

'Sure- grab the thing.'

'Oh you want the thing, that's cool.'

'The-'

'Menu I know.' I giggled, ' I know you way to well.'