Chapter 9: Marry Me? - Filler

Its always so cold.' I groaned, stepping out, with a hoodie on.

'I said wear my coat but you insisted not to!' Phil giggled, he clutched my hand as we walked to our usual place, this had become our place to talk when we felt lonely. It was quite cute really.

We sat down, and Phil didn't speak. Instead he stared out at the view of the lake we sat by, which was on the edge of the wood we enjoyed walking through, during the day we usually do water sports further up, like kayaking.

'So what's up. You seem upset, so just tell me.' I whispered, pulling his chin up to look directly into my eyes. He blinked hard, making me giggle as his cuteness. 

'Dan- I love you.' He whispered.

'I know, and I love you.' I smiled.

'No, I don't think you understand, how much I love you. It's not a stupid crush, like it might be to you, i dont know. I'd take a bullet for you, I have never felt this passionate about any relationship. Dan... I think.. I dunno, this is crazy, we are so young- I think your the one.' He spoke quietly. As if this was a bad thing. I smiled, face stretching a lot further than it should.

As he was sat on a bench, I decided to straddle him, so I could see his face, each feature, each small flaw which was covered up by another larger bit of beauty. 'Phil.' I mumbled, he glanced up, his glowing blue orbs searching my eyes, looking deep. 

'Yeh,' he gulped.

'You are mine forever.' I mumbled, into his chest. 

'Say again?' He chuckled.

'You, Philip Lester, are mine forever!' I screamed, most likely waking the whole of camp; Phil giggled in reply, covering my mouth this is hands. 

'You are beyond the cutest, I swear.' I replied, ruffling his hair.

'Dan..' He suddenly turned serious. 

'Yeh..' I mumbled, standing up. He stood up facing me, his eyes catching light from the moonlight making him look even more beautiful.

'Dan.. Will- Will you do the honour, of.. of being.. my husband.' He whispered the last part, climbing onto one knee and holding up a small blue box.

'Phil!' I cried, jumping on him, knocking the box out of his hand and letting it fall onto the floor. He pushed him onto the ground, straddling. 'Yes! Yes Yes one hundred and fifty times yes oh my gosh!' I screamed, I couldn't believe the love of my life will be my husband.

'I love you.' I whispered, kissing my fiances cheek.

'I love you more.' He picture up the ring, and placed it onto my finger, perfect, and beautiful. Just like him.