Chapter 21 - Back to Ester House (filler)

I reached the apartment praying this was all some sort of joke, but it wasn't. Phil nowhere to be found. I felt myself panic, I ran into his room and grabbed one of his hoodies, slipping it over me to smell him, to feel protected by him even if it was only by his sweet masculine sent.

I decided to call Taylor, it rung twice and she picked up.

'Hello, do you know where Phil is?'

'No- I was going to meet with him tonight but he called and canceled at the last minute saying he forgot about other plans- are you ok?' She spoke,

'I don't know where he is!'

'Oh, I'm sorry.' She spoke, then hung up. That was rude just slamming down on me- why would she do that.

I decided to write a list of the places he could be, but I didn't know- he could be anywhere.

He could have been taken to:

Josh's house
Abandoned place nearby, around the corner in an alley from the pub
Our old school

I-DONT-KNOW

Wait, what if he is seriously hurt! On the phone he made a scream sound!

I felt my body start to shake, my only reason to be alive could be seriously hurt, think.

Think.

I've got it.

'THE GPS!' I cried, jumping to the laptop, they now have that app that tracks phones.

After three or four guesses I got onto the account.

It felt like forever that the loading symbol turned, the sand falling from one glass cage and back.

finally it worked.

He was at the place we do camp?

I felt so confused- nobody really knew where we did camp in the first place. Well josh didn't and Phil wouldn't have said- who else was there? I didn't have time to ask questions, I dialled a number for a taxi and ordered it to collect me right away. Looking at the time it was 2am, I need to sleep a bit in the car.

-

'Hey, wake up you are here.' Somebody spoke, I opened my eyes to see the taxi man waiting patiently with his hand open. I handed him the money with a tip and thanked him. It was light, but early- around 6 most likely.

I hobbled through the trees towards Ester house.

I reached the door, and unlocked it carefully(it was already unlocked but I had to open it quietly). Looking around the place was a mess, I swore I saw blood stains on the floor.

I walked up the stairs almost silently hearing a faint snore, opening it revealed- fuck.

Frankie, PJ, Taylor, Josh and my dad.

'Finally.' Somebody whispered, clutching onto the back of my shoulder, causing a slight pain.

-

Sorry it's short but I felt like it needed an update before Monday