Chapter 14 - Welcome to the new Hell

Dans POV - [few days later]

'I just love you so much!' I groaned, kissing Phil's cheek.

'Okay, so I was thinking-' Phil began, as he chewed his dinner. 'I should wear a suit, but obviously, you being the more female one- you need to wear the white dress!'

'Obviously, I am the definition fashion, I could work a white wedding dress!' I replied.

'Ugh, I could just- MARRY YOU- and your cuteness. Oh wait, I am!' Phil giggled. He finished his dinner, before carrying his plate along with mine to the kitchen. 'We can wash up later?' He called, it a questioning tone.

'Sure!'

He soon returned, and sat opposite me again, 'I think we need to go to university or college or something?' I spoke, in more serious tone.

'You are right-' Phil groaned, to much he didn't want to admit.

'Well- it's almost the time to start applying, summers a month away. So if we apply to a college a work on getting A levels again, then we can maybe go to university together? We just need to do something- instead of sitting around, making eachother laugh!'

'No- you're  right! It makes sense, we could apply to the college just outside of London, on the South side!'

[three months later]

First day of college! 'Come on- I don't want to be late!' Phil screamed, running up the drive a little further before walking at usual speed again.

'You are such a loser!' I giggled. 'Some things never change!'

'Shush!' He replied, pushing me gently - we both agreed not to mention to anybody we were gay, nobody needed to know and it would prevent attention to ourselves.

-

'Alright class! Welcome to freshman year!' We all looked around confused.

'We aren't American, I'm kidding! Look at you all! So I'm your tutor, you see me every morning- like you had in secondary school! I'm your school mother! Don't go crying to the head teacher or one of your subject teachers. I'm the one who has to deal with your tears- any questions?- no, socialise then!' She giggled.

We did as she told us. Me and Phil worked it out that we do every lesson together, that way we don't have to make any friends- unless somebody wants to be our friend.

Everybody moved around and started talking, so we both just turned to each other and waited for the bell to ring.

'Hey! What's your name?' A young girl smiled. She had dark brown hair with dip dyed blonde ends, deep green eyes, slightly oversized ears which she tried to hide with her hair- failing, but was still beautiful.

'Dan?' I questioned myself I felt nervous.

'My names Taylor,' she turned to Phil! 'and you are?'

'Dans best friend Phil.' He spoke in a blunt voice, the girl continued talking to me for a little while until the bell rung- we had first lesson with her tho- geography!

We walked with her, and Phil was actin quiet.

'Whats up!' I whispered, whilst Taylor told us about her old school and how she missed her friends.

'Nothing- have fun with Taylor.' He huffed, walking ahead.

Anonymous POV:

'He will ruin the family's reputation! We must silence Dan!' He smirked.

'Silence?'

'Kill.'

'I agree, they have both caused a small riot within our family, Daniel, and his stupid boyfriend- Philip, if this where to get out to the media, with the famousness of Miss Howell, everything will be ruined.' Another man spoke.

'Then how do you suppose we do it?' She chuckled.

'Let's give it a week or so- let things calm down. I've got an idea.' I replied, my voice cold and plain as I began tapping my fingers against the table. Surrounded by a small group of people. Of all ages.