Chapter 12 - Can we just get back together

Another day another beating. Life was getting worse by the day, I had nobody to talk to. I was knocked out on a daily bases, and only fed once a day, and I had to drink out of the bathroom tap - I was trapped in a bedroom with a toilet attached. My phone had no charge, so I use it mainly to chuck against the wall, waiting to be knocked out cold again. I guess I deserve this- my dad turned on me so fast but, from what he's saying- I'm starting to believe it.

I heard a banging at the door, confused, I waddled over to my window, my dad kept my door shut. I glanced out, having to blink twice. Shocked at who i saw standing outside. I could faint, there he was, my hero, coming to save me from this horrible hell.

'DAN!' I screamed, banging onto the glass, he glanced up, his eyes meeting mine and for a second I felt warmth fill me. Today could be the day I get saved. I watched. He ran round the corner and pulled out his phone. He's going to call the police - he is so smart.

My dad was currently out, and as he nailed my windows shut all I could do was watch and wait.

-
I heard something downstairs, was somebody in the house? Was my dad home? Or the police?

I climbed onto my bed, decided to play sleeping so nobody would try to hurt me.

The door swung open, my dad standing there. 'Wake up, son of a bitch!' He ordered. I faked waking up- which I knew to do so well now, and stood up, waiting for his next order, which was interrupted by a loud bang at the door.

He groaned, 'stay here.' Before walking down the stairs casually. He never came back up, I sat on my floor waiting, hoping they'd come check the house. Find me on the floor, after opening the door; it was bolted from the outside.

'He is probably in here!' Somebody called, I smiled, praying for it to be a nice police man.

The door swung open, revealing a crying Dan and two police men. Dan raced over. 'I missed you- I missed you so much Phil I couldn't deal with life away form you again!' He screamed, cuddling into me, pushing himself into my embrace which I allowed. He was so sweet.

-

We were took to the police station for questioning, then I was sent to the hospital to get stitches and get my head checked out from all the beatings; but we soon arrived at our apartment. I smiled, entering it, holding my boyfriends hand.

Dan's POV

I missed him so much. He glanced up to me smiling, making me fall in love with him again, he had no idea what he does to me, he makes my heart stop. My legs go to jelly everytime he let's out a laugh. I whimper internally each time he blinks, showing off his crystal blue eyes.

'How did you find my house?' He asked me, 

'I kept bugging the police, they thought you got killed, but they tracked your house, said for me to go to the address and see what happens, it was all a set up, the running calling waiting till your dad got home, the police are very smart.' I said.

'Oh, sounds, fun?' He replied, we were laying on the sofa together, and he was fiddling with my hair.

'For the past three months I haven't slept.' I whispered,

'Same.'

'Come on.' I smiled, standing up and pulling him to his feet, it was 1am.

We walked into the bedroom and climbed in together.

'I missed you so much.' I giggled, kissing his ear and moving across his cheek to his lips.

'And I missed you, my sweet pea.' He replied, finishing with a big kiss on the lips, it depend, and his tongue skipped into my mouth. Soon he straddled me, and I let out a light moan.

'Oh you tease, so tired, wait till morning.' I giggled, knowing my half hard member would hate me if it had a mind.

'Boo you whore.' Phil mumbled.

'Hey! I love you- just need to sleep, you are the only way I will sleep. Sleep well yourself.' I moaned, as Phil rested his head onto my chest, I stroked the back of his head until I heard his breathing lighten, making me aware he was a sleep, and I could sleep too.

- [people were angry about the dad thing so instead of sleeping here you go 😂 don't jump to conclusions next time aye!]