Mr. And Mrs. Blossom|✔️|

By _sarahaxox

Sonia Richardson is a 23 year old, who works at a elementary school as a teacher. Sonias parents tell her a j... More

Aunthors Note/Characters
Chapter 1: The beginning
Bombshell
Chapter 2: Exchanging the Rings
Married
Mornings With Him
Chapter 3: Honeymoon disaster
Awakening
Chapter 4: Falling For Him
Hungry For each other
Complicated
Chapter 5: Christmas Eve
Bad News
Poison Ivy
Chapter 6: Tied To Him
Unbarable
Oh baby!
Chapter 7: Family Dinner
Wedding Bells
Car Ride
Chapter 8: Twins
Reunited
Here to Stay
Chapter 9: Secrets Revealed
Open book
Family
Gender Reveal
Kicking in Greece
Chapter 10: Stronger Bond
Mine
Chapter 11: Lost And Found
Family Reunion
Chapter 12: Devil Has Returned
Unleash The Beast
Snakes in Cages
Chapter 13: November Birthday Wreck
Home Sweet Home
Chapter 14: Anniversary
Forgiving Him
Chapter 15: False Alarm
Baby Shower
Chapter 16: Labour
L & E
Chapter 17: Motherhood
Mission Impossible
Chapter 18: Weaknesses
Broken Hearts
Chapter 19: New Doors
Another Day
Chapter 20: Welcome Home Darling
Gowns and Crowns
Devil Has A Team
Chapter 21: She's Evil
Marked
Chapter 22: The Crazy Plan
I Spy
Chapter 23: Another World
Far Away From Me
Chapter 24: Our Memories
Our story
Epliogue: Our Ending

Chapter 9: Promises

12.5K 372 14
By _sarahaxox

-unedited-

Sonias POV

Mariah and I woke up about an hour ago and go dresses. I decided to take her on tour around New York, she loves shopping so I think it'll be perfect. Mariah was currently dressing Donna upstart and I was waiting for them.

Sam left about an hour ago to go to the agency. I think he said something about his boss calling him in to talk about the mission.

Mar came down with Donna on her hip. They both were matching, Mar always does this and it makes my heart melt. They both wore baby pink outfits, not the same but colour coordinated.

"Awe my babies look cute" I pull them into a hug.

"You look cute too, and your baby bump looks adorable" she gushes looking at my bump.

I wore a white teeshirt and a grey cardigan over top. Then black skinny jeans with brown ankle boots. I did makeup really settle, put on some foundation and bronzer. I looked okay, I guess.

"You should've told me we were supposed to colour coordinate I would've done it." I pout

"Next time" she laughs.

"Okay, let's go and explore New York," I say walking towards the door and opening it.

"Wait I need to get Donnas stroller-"

"All ready got it." I smile

"Sonia, you shouldn't be lifting things," she says

"Okay I'm sorry I won't anymore" I grin

We walk outside and I open the car door. I strapped in Donna then walked to the driver's side, Mar does the same.

We're currently walking around the mall. I bought a lot of clothes for Donna and somethings for the babies. I didn't focus too much on the babies because I still need to know they're gender. Dr. Leslie had given my an OBGYN list that I could choose from and I choose Dr. Rose. I've booked an appointment for next week, Sam and I will see her.

"Okay so that was half of New York, and you've bought basically everything in here." I joke

"Shutup, I needed these" She points at the 20 bags she was holding. I was pushing Donnas stroller.

"Mommy I want a toy" Donna shouts at the Disney store in front of us.

"No honey you have so many." I push the stroller towards the store.

"Sonia." She warns

"Come on, she says she wants one," I say still pushing the stroller inside the store.

Then grab a doll and hand it to her.
"Yay I love it auntie" She hugs the doll.

I look up at Mariah glaring at me "You spoil her so much." She huffs.

"She's my only niece if I don't it for her then who will I for." I grin.

"You'll know what I mean when you have your kids." She smiles.

I walk over to the cash and pay for Donna toy then we walk out. And into the car.

When we reached home Donna was sleeping in Mariah's arms. Her phone started to ring.

"Could you take her upstairs, I need to take this." She says, then hands me, Donna. And I head up the stairs.

I stop when I hear Mariah screaming, and listen.

"What do you mean?! Of course, you knew what you were doing! Okay. Fine. I'm coming back! just please don't do anything." She screams.

What was going on? I was so confused. I took Donna up to the guest room then walked downstairs, towards Mariah.

She was sitting on the couch with her head buried in her hands.

"Hey, whats wrong?" I sat beside her.

"Nothing... it's just... I have to go back to Central City tonight." She sighs

"What? You guys just got here."

"I know Sonia, I have to go back. I have no choice...it's work." She huffs

"You're bad at lying, whats actually up?"

"Nothing like I said it's work." She looks away.

I knew she was lying. Something was wrong I knew it. She wasn't telling me something and it bothered her.

"I'm going to pack my things, Sonia please don't be mad at me. I swear I would've never left if it wasn't urgent." She places her hand on mine.

"Don't worry. I understand." I smile.

"Thank you" she sighs then get up to walk towards the stairs.

"Mar, you know I'm here if you need me. I always am here." I say

"Don't worry about it Sonia, like I said. It's work." She smiles then proceeds to walk up the stairs.

I wish she told me what was wrong. I could help her. She tends to keep a lot of things inside, I know somethings up and she won't tell me. I just hope everything's fine with Zack. She hasn't talked much about him.

Couple minutes later Mariah comes downstairs with Donna still asleep on her shoulder and her bag in hand.

"At least stay until morning" I sigh

"I can't, there are no flights in the morning"

I take Donna from her and rest her head on my shoulder. I hated that they had to leave. We were having so much fun.

"Okay fine, but you have to come back soon." She smiles

We walk towards my car and place Donna in her car seat then walk over to the passenger's seat.

"She's not gonna take this well," she says

"Then stay Mar" I whine

"Sonia please don't make this any hard, I swear I can't" I nod and turn my focus on the road.

Mariah would've never left like this if it wasn't serious. I just wished she would tell me whats up.

We reached the airport and we waited for Mariah's flight number to be called. I texted Sam earlier telling him, I'll be late.

Donna started to move in my arms and I look down to see her sleepy eyes waking up, and looked up at me. Her sleepy eyes still trying to focus.

"Hi baby" I whisper.

And she shoots up and looks around to see we aren't at home anymore. She looks at me then at her mom confused.

"Mommy where are we?" Her sleepy voice asks.

"The airport sweetheart, we need to go home. Mommy has worked." Mariah replied.

"No mommy, I don't want to leave Auntie and Uncle." She hugs me. I hate that they have to leave.

"Sweetheart, we have no choice." She says more sternly.

Donna looks down and starts to cry.
I place my finger on her small chin.

"Shh baby, you'll come back soon. And maybe by then the babies will come out and play with you" I whisper.

Her face immediately lights up.
"Really? And they'll play with me!" She squeals then brushes her tears away with the back of her tiny hands.

"Yes, sweetheart" I giggle.

"Flight number 345 to Central City, please proceed to gate two," the lady says through the speaker and we get up.

When we reach the gate. I pull Mariah intolerant a hug.

"Come back soon babe," I say

"I will" she pulls back and smiles.
Donna jumps up in my arms and I hug her tightly.

"I'll miss you baby girl" I kiss her cheeks

She runs back to her mom then they walk towards the gate.

I wish they stayed. Just a little longer. Hopefully whatever it is, turns out fine.

When I reached home, I walked towards the couch and say down.
I heard footsteps upstairs. I'm guessing Samuels home. I walk up the stairs and into our room.

When I got closer to the bathroom door, I gasped at the blood on the floor leading into the bathroom. I opened the door to find Sams shirtless body sitting on by the tub. I look down to find blood dripping from his stomach. I felt nauseous. I gasp and put my hands on my mouth from screaming.

Sam kept groaning from the pain. I run to his side.

"Oh my god Sam! We need to take you to the doctor!" I say taking a towel and place it on his wound with pressure to stop any more blood loss.

"No. It's not a big deal. Just hand me the kit right there" He groans and points to the kit under the sink.

"Sam, you need a doctor!"

"Sonia, just please trust me. Give me the kit." I nod and grab the kit then hand it to him.

He takes a needle out and wires.
"I've already taken the bullet out, the wounds not that big. Could you stitch it" He says giving me the needle?

"N-no Sam. I-I can't-"

"Sonia please" he groans in pain.

Intake the needle and poke it through his skin. And he screams in pain.

When I was done, I cut the seam, then back away from him. I can't believe this is happening. I can't see him like this. I can't see him hurt. I look down at my hands. His blood all over them. I look back at him.

He slowly gets up and walks over to the sink and washes his bloody hands. I eye him in shock. He then takes a cotton ball and the rubbing alcohol from the counter. Then gently starts to dab it on his stitches. I walk over to him and take it.

"Sit," I say and he sits on the side of the tub.

I kneel down so I'm levelled with his stomach. Then gently start to dab the stitches.

"What happened?" I sternly say.

"Work." He replies.

I look up him angry.

"Sam." I glare at him.

"My team and I were caught during and gun fight. I was shot. It's not a big deal, the wound isn't deep." He replies

"Sam. Look at you. Your acting as if this has happened before- oh my gosh. It has happened before" I get up.

"Yes. It has. It's just a minor issue. Don't worry Sonia nothing will happen to me." He tries to pull me closer to him.

"Minor issue?! Sam if you keep getting hurt like this then... what if it's not minor next time... what if..." I didn't have the courage to say it. Tears start to slide down my face.

Sam pulls me on his lap "Shh baby, I won't let anything happen to me. I can't leave you and the babies alone. I will stop as soon as I finish this last mission." He rubs his rough hands on my cheek brushing away my tears.

"Sam. I can't lose you. I can't see you in pain. It hurts me to see you like this." I place my hands on the sides of his face.

"Sonia I promise once I complete my mission, I'll resign." He smiles

"Promise?" I breathe

"Promise." He whispers.

I get up from his lap then finish dabbing the alcohol until there is blood had stopped. I washed his blood from my hands. Then walk out of the bathroom after cleaning the blood up off the floor.

Samuel puts on his white tank top on then walks over to the bed and gets in. I change then crawl into bed with him. Then place my head on his chest.

"Princess, don't worry about me. I'll be fine." He kisses my hair.

I don't like seeing him get hurt. I hate it when he's shattered. I hate it when he's in unbearable pain. I want to protect him the way he does to me. I love him. I always will. Losing him is not an option.

___________________________
Authors Note
Hey babes! What do you think of this chapter? Why do you think Mariah left? Will Sam complete his mission? Will he keep his promise? Keep reading to find out!
Don't forget to Vote and Share my novel please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2M 394K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
44K 418 33
Charlotte has just finished her third year in college with her best friend Lacey, both excited to go back to there hometown for the summer as well as...
155K 4.5K 45
In order to have a full understanding of this book I suggest you read the first part to this book 'Treasure' ◇♡◇ "You and I would always be unfinishe...
202K 5.1K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...