Delighted To Love You: A Dram...

By HP4lyfe2020

This is the sequel to Fated to Love You and picks up right after the birth of Draco and Hermione's first chil... More

Part 1: Chapter 1
Part 1: Chapter 2
Part 1: Chapter 3
Part 1: Chapter 4
Part 1: Chapter 5
Part 1: Chapter 6
Part 1: Chapter 7
Part 1: Chapter 8
Part 1: Chapter 9
Part 1: Chapter 10
Part 1: Chapter 11
Part 1: Chapter 12
Part 1: Chapter 13
Part 2: Chapter 1
Part 2: Chapter 2
Part 2: Chapter 3
Part 2: Chapter 4
Part 2: Chapter 5
Part 3: Intro
Part 3: Chapter 1
Part 3: Chapter 2
Part 3: Chapter 3
Part 3: Chapter 4
Part 3: Chapter 6
Part 3: Chapter 7
Part 3: Chapter 8
Part 3: Chapter 9
Part 3: Chapter 10
Part 3 Chapter 11
Part 3: Chapter 12
Part 3: Chapter 13
Part 3: Chapter 14
Part 3: Chapter 15
Part 3: Chapter 16
Part 3: Chapter 17
Part 3: Chapter 18
Part 3: Chapter 19
Part 3: Chapter 20
Part 3: Chapter 21
Part 3: Chapter 22
Epilogue
Part 4: Bonus Chapters
Part 4: Chapter 1
Part 4: Chapter 2
Part 4: Chapter 3
Part 4: Chapter 4
EXCITING NEWS!!
Part 4: Chapter 5
Part 4: Chapter 6
Part 4: Chapter 7
Part 4: Chapter 8
Part 4: Chapter 9
Part 4: Chapter 10
Part 4: Chapter 11
Part 4: Chapter 12
Part 4: Chapter 13
Part 4: Chapter 14

Part 3: Chapter 5

6.5K 182 106
By HP4lyfe2020

The Naughty Nott Twins and The Missing Malfoy

James Potter - Entering 6th Year

Scorpius Malfoy - Entering 6th Year

Albus Potter - Entering 5th Year

Rose Weasley - Entering 5th Year

Athena Malfoy - Entering 4th Year

Taylor Nott - Entering 4th Year

Thomas Nott (Pictured Above) - Entering 4th Year

Narcissa Jo Malfoy - Entering 3rd Year

Lily Potter - Entering 3rd Year

Lyra Malfoy - Entering 1st Year

Summer 2021

"Draco are you sure it's okay to leave the kids for the weekend?" Hermione asked as Draco prepared the portkey. "Why don't we just wait until the fall when they go back to Hogwarts?"

Draco rolled his eyes. "They're all teenagers; They can stay out of trouble for a few days. Besides, Aries and Melissa will be here in a few hours to stay with them."

"Somehow, leaving our children and our house in the care of two dragon tamers doesn't exactly make me feel better. And Lyra's barely eleven."

"Herms come on! We haven't gone on vacation just the two of us in a really long time and once we get back, you'll be full on campaigning for Minister for Magic and we really won't have any alone time. Let's go. Everything will be fine."

Hermione chewed on her bottom lip nervously but nodded and took his hand. He kissed the back of her hand and smiled at her, pulling her close. "You worry too much love. Let's try to have some fun this weekend."

"Can you at least tell me where we're going? We've been so many places now I don't know how you still manage to surprise me."

"Of course I won't tell you where we're going," he replied with a cheeky grin. "Now hold tight to me, we don't want you to fall."

She smiled up at her husband excitedly. "Sure, that's why you want to hold me close," she said laughing as she felt the familiar pulling sensation behind her navel as the portkey activated.

********************

"Are they gone?" Athena asked, peeking out the curtains into the backyard.

"I think so," Scorpius responded with a grin.

"Yes!" Athena high fived her brother. "Let the fun begin! Send an owl to the Weasleys and Zabinis, I'll take the Potters and--"

"Can I help?" Narcissa Jo asked timidly, stepping into the room.

Scorpius and Athena shared a look. "Uh sure, Cissy," Scorpius replied. "Why don't you send an owl to the Notts?"

Narcissa Jo beamed at her big brother and nodded excitedly, running from the room to perform her task.

"Did you really have to include her?" Athena asked, annoyance in her voice.

"Athena why do you always have to be so mean to her? She just wants to be included."

"No, the little pest wants to ruin my life and annoy me to death."

There was a gasp at the doorway and Scorpius and Athena looked over to see Narcissa Jo standing there with tears in her eyes. "No," she said quietly. "I just wanted you to love me because you're my sister. But it's okay. I get it. I'll just stay in my room all night so I won't be a nuisance."

"Cissy!" Scorpius called after her as she fled the room. "Damn it Athena. Look what you did!"

"I didn't think she would hear me," Athena said indifferently. "So do I need to send an owl to the Notts instead?"

Scorpius stared at her and shook his head in disbelief. "I can't believe you."

"What?!" Athena said angrily. "We've never gotten along; This is nothing new."

"Who cares if you get along with her!? She's our sister! And you've just let her leave thinking that you don't love her. That's cold even for you Athena."

He stormed out of the room, calling after Narcissa Jo, leaving Athena to her thoughts.

"Cissy!" Scorpius, yelled, pounding on her door. "Cissy, let me in!"

"Hey Scorpius," Aries said coolly, walking down the hallway toward Narcissa Jo's room, his hands stuffed in his pockets. "What's going on?"

"Hey Aries," Scorpius replied wearily. "Athena said something hurtful to Cissy; Nothing new, but I think she may have gone too far this time. When did you get here?"

"Few minutes ago. Lissa's downstairs with Lyra. Why don't you go say hi? I'll talk to Cissa Jo."

Scorpius looked reluctant, but nodded, knowing that Aries and Narcissa Jo had a special bond and that if anyone could cheer her up, it would be him. "Okay. Tell her I love her please and that Athena does too."

Aries waited for Scorpius to disappear down the stairs before knocking on the door.

"I'm fine Scorpius! Just go get ready for your friends to come over. I'll stay in here with my books!" Narcissa Jo yelled from inside her room.

"It's me," Aries replied quietly.

He heard scrambling on the other side of the door. "Aries?"

"Yes, tis I! Aries, the god of war!" he said dramatically.

He heard her giggling and smiled. "Can I please come in my little daffodil?"

She was quiet. "You haven't called me that in a long time."

"I haven't."

"I just want to be alone right now, Aries. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." He heard her move away from the door.

"I just want to talk to you," he replied trying the door. It was locked. "I'm coming in, okay?"

When she didn't respond, he pointed his wand at the door and said "Alohomora." The lock clicked and he walked in, closing the door behind him.

Narcissa Jo was curled up in a big chair in the corner of her room, staring out the open window with a thick book in her lap. Her long blonde hair swirled around her and tears glistened on her cheeks in the early afternoon sunlight.

"I told you I wanted to be alone."

Aries stood by the door looking at his little sister and shrugged. "Didn't mean you needed to be alone."

She turned her face to him and her lower lip quivered. "Why does she hate me so much? All I've ever wanted is to be like her."

"Oh Cissa Jo," Aries said kindly. He walked over to her and pulled her out of the chair and into a tight hug. She cried openly and he stroked her hair, letting her get it all out.

After a few minutes, her sobs reduced to sniffles and she pulled away, crawling back into her chair and drawing her knees to her chest. Aries sat on the floor next to her chair and held her hand.

"Athena doesn't hate you. If anything, she's jealous of you."

Narcissa Jo's eyes widened in disbelief. "Jealous of me? Why would Athena be jealous of me?"

Aries was pensive for a moment and then sighed. "Do you know why you're so special to me?"

She shook her head.

"I don't know if you know this or not but mum and dad let me name you."

"They did?"

He nodded. "They had you almost exactly a year after my real mother and father died." He was staring out the window now, his mind far away as he reminisced on that horrible time.

"You weren't planned according to dad so you were kind of like a little miracle for all of us; Like the first sunny day after the rain season. Dad brought me in to see you and you just smiled up at me. Your little face made me genuinely happy for the first time in a very long time.

"So when mum asked me if I wanted to name you, I spent a long time just staring at you, and your smile made me feel warm inside and happy, the same way my real mother and father made me feel when they were alive. So I named you after them. Narcissa for my mother, and Jo for my father."

He looked over at Narcissa Jo and gave her a soft smile. "Mum said it was fitting because Narcissa means daffodil. Daffodils are spring flowers that symbolize new beginnings and that's what you were for me, for all of us really; A new beginning."

"Wow. I've always wondered why you called me your little daffodil," she replied pensively.

"Yeah, you were such a happy baby and you clung to me, like I clung to you. You wonder why Athena has such a hard time with you?

"When you were a little girl, and even more so now, people are drawn to you. You're like a ray of sunshine. You bring happiness to everyone around you just by being you. Ironically, even though you were named after my mother, you're so much like your Gramma Jean.

"My mother, according to dad, was quiet and calculating. She was kind hearted but not visibly so. Athena is more like her. It's unnatural for her to verbally express her feelings and positivity. You have to be patient with her. I know she can say hurtful things but she really does love you. I'm not excusing her behavior. I'm just saying you shouldn't allow her to cloud your sunshine."

He stood up and kissed her on her forehead. "I'm going to go downstairs and make sure this little party you guys are planning doesn't get out of hand."

Narcissa Jo's eyes widened. "You know?"

Aries laughed. "Duh. I'm not stupid."

********************

"Taylor don't!" Athena shrieked as her best girlfriend did a backflip off of the couch.

Taylor Nott landed on her feet with a wide smile. "I told you Athena it's easy! Try it."

"I'm perfectly fine with both of my feet on the ground thank you very much."

"Is she flipping again?" Thomas Nott, Taylor's twin brother asked as he entered the room with Marco Zabini and Scorpius. "She's been driving mum crazy with that ever since she went to that muggle gymnastics camp with our cousin."

Taylor stuck her tongue out at her brother. "Whatever! You're just mad that it's made me a better quidditch player than you."

Marco laughed. "That sounds like a challenge Tommy boy," he said clapping Thomas on the shoulder. "Should we go out and play a quick game? We all have our brooms."

"Yes!" Lily and James shouted simultaneously.

"I'll sit this one out," Athena said, irritated. She hated quidditch. "That reminds me," she said turning to the Nott twins. "How did you convince your parents to let you come over here?"

Taylor grinned mischievously. "Mum's out of town visiting her sister and dad wasn't paying attention so we just took our brooms and left."

James, Albus and Lily look appalled. "You just left?!" Lily said in disbelief.

Thomas shrugged. "Yeah. It's no big deal."

"No big deal?! Our parents would kill us!" Lily replied.

"What they don't know, won't hurt us," Taylor said nonchalantly.

James snorted. "Our mum would know. Last week, she blessed Albus before he sneezed...and he was in another room. I swear she's a seer sometimes."

"Whatever," Taylor said waving her hand. "Are we playing quidditch or not?"

"Yeah let's wait for Rose and Hugo to get here and then we'll start. We can go ahead outside though; They'll know where to find us," Scorpius answered.

They were all heading outside when Thomas stopped Athena. "Where's Narcissa Jo?"

Athena rolled her eyes. "Probably in her room. Who cares?" She followed everyone else outside but Thomas stayed behind.

He walked past the kitchen where Aries and Melissa were practically on the floor laughing as they tried to cook using Hermione's muggle stove. He headed upstairs and knocked on Narcissa Jo's door.

The door swung open and she stood there in a tshirt and shorts, her hair piled on top of her head in a bun and large glasses on her small face. "Oh! Hi Thomas," she greeted as cheerfully as she could manage. "I thought you were Aries. He said he was going to bring me some food."

"Are you ill?" Thomas asked with concern as he noticed her swollen, puffy, red eyes and face.

"No," she replied, biting her lower lip. "Just a little tired. I decided to stay up here so I could get some reading done."

"Oh. Well, would you like some company until Aries comes? Everyone's going out to play quidditch, so I came to ask if you wanted to play. But if you're tired, I'll hang out with you for a bit."

"That's alright. I wouldn't want to bore you."

"You won't bore me. I can just read with you, if you'll suggest a book for me."

She hesitated but ultimately decided she could use the company. "Okay sure. Come on in."

He followed her into the room and over to her bookshelf. She turned to him with a tentative smile. "What kind of books do you like to read?"

"Uhh anything really. Mum used to read Shakespeare to us as kids."

"Really? I love Shakespeare!"

"What's your favorite?" he asked. "Romeo and Juliet?"

She wrinkled her nose. "Absolutely not! Why did you think that? Because I'm a girl?" she asked teasingly.

"Well uh--yeah I guess so," he replied laughing. "So what is actually your favorite?"

"If I had to choose...MacBeth or Othello...or the Taming of the Shrew!"

Thomas laughed. "That's three! But Othello is my favorite too."

Narcissa Jo offered him her chair and took a seat on her bed as they launched into a detailed analysis of Shakespeare's works.

After the chatter died down, Thomas looked over at Narcissa Jo who had a small smile on her face. "So tell me why you were really up here and not playing quidditch with everyone else."

She studied him curiously for a moment before shaking her head. "I'd rather not discuss it."

"You think I'll tell Taylor," he said. It was a statement not a question.

"You won't?"

He shrugged. "I don't really tell Taylor much of anything these days," he said with a sigh.

"Any reason why?" Narcissa Jo asked curiously.

He smiled softly at her. "I'll tell you if you tell me why you were hiding in your room."

She groaned. "Fine. But don't judge me."

Narcissa Jo launched into her story, pouring out her heart to this boy she barely knew, the twin brother of her sister's annoying best friend. He listened attentively while she talked and didn't laugh at her when a few tears streamed down her face.

She stared out the window restlessly when she was done.

"Do you ever want to just run away?" Thomas said quietly.

She turned her attention back to him noticing for the first time how tired he looked. "Do you?"

"Constantly. Being Taylor's brother is exhausting. She's so social and I'd rather be alone in my room with a good book. She's always dragging me places I don't want to go and people think because we're twins we're the same. No one ever asks me what I want," he said looking down at his hands.

Narcissa crawled off of her bed and extended her hand to him with a smile. "Let's run away. I have a place we can go."

He looked up at her and took her hand, willing to follow her anywhere she led him.

********************

"Cissa Jo?" Aries called, knocking on her door, with the hand not holding the plate of food he had brought her. There was no response. He frowned. It was only 6pm, she couldn't be asleep yet.

He opened the door and found her room empty. "Cissa Jo? Are you in here?" He walked over to her bed and found a note on it.

Aries,

I can't be your sunshine anymore. The beautiful clouds are too dense. I'm sorry but I have to go. Don't look for me. We'll come back when the sky is clear.

Your Little Daffodil

Aries swore and hurried out of her room and down the stairs with the note in his hand, dropping the plate of food on his way. "Melissa!"

"Why are you running Aries? What's wrong?" she asked coming out of the drawing room where everyone was playing wizards chess and exploding snap after a long, fun afternoon of quidditch.

"Where the hell is Athena?" he roared.

"She's in the drawing room with her friends. Aries what's wrong?"

"Cissa Jo is gone," he replied angrily, handing her the note and storming into the drawing room.

"Athena, Scorpius, Lyra. Kitchen. Now." he said, before turning on his heel and leaving the room again.

"What's up his arse?" Taylor scoffed.

"Not now Tay," Marco said tersely. He had known Aries long enough to know when not to mess with him.

Scorpius, Athena and Lyra made their way to the kitchen sharing worried looks with each other. Aries had never been cross with them growing up and now he looked ready to kill.

They sat down around the kitchen table while Melissa tried to calm Aries.

"Aries what's going on?" Scorpius asked.

Aries looked straight into Athena's eyes. "What exactly did you say to Cissa Jo today?"

Athena groaned and rolled her eyes. "Oh my God! Why does everything always have to revolve around her? I didn't say anything to her!"

"Then why has she been in her room crying all day?" Aries asked, his voice so cold and quiet that it reminded her of their father when he was angry.

"I, I, um," she stammered for a moment before regaining her composure. "Because. She drew a ridiculous conclusion from a statement that she wasn't meant to hear. Why does it even matter? She knows that I love her."

"Does she?" Aries asked.

"Of course."

"Then why is she gone?"

Scorpius and Lyra looked up at this. "Gone? What do you mean gone?" Scorpius asked.

"Gone. As in she ran away."

Lyra's eyes filled with tears. "Cissy ran away?! Go find her Aries! Go bring her back!"

Aries resolve softened and he picked her up and held her close to him. "We'll find her Lyra. I'm sorry; I shouldn't have involved you in this."

"Melissa can you watch Lyra while I pop over to Uncle Harry and Aunt Ginny's to see if she's there. Scorpius and Athena, take your friends out and search the grounds. Athena you better pray we find her before mum and dad get back tonight."

"They're coming back tonight?!"

"Of course they're coming back tonight."

"Daddy said they'd be gone all weekend!"

Aries laughed without humor. "Mum doesn't trust me with you lot, and apparently for good reason," he replied glaring at her. "Knowing how mum worries, they'll be back tonight, and it's already 6:15. So you'd better hope we find her soon cause I'm not taking the heat for this one."

And with a loud pop, he was gone.

A/N I was feeling down today and writing always makes me feel better lol so I wrote this instead of paying attention in class. I hope you enjoyed it! Where do you think Narcissa Jo and Thomas have gone? As always, please comment, vote and follow. Thanks to all of you for reading! <3

PS is giving the year each student is in good enough or would you like their ages as well? Or is it too much listing it out at all lol let me know your thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 406 34
AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE STORY ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ "I Abraxas Malfoy vow to Fleamont Potter that my youngest grandchild will marry Fleamont Potter's youngest gr...
786 8 20
Immerse yourself in the captivating world of Hogwarts as Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy navigate their tumultuous relationship. From their initial...
48.1K 895 23
You're a muggle born and you are also destined to be a Slytherin.This book will focus on Y/n's 1st and 2nd year at hogwarts. Of course there will be...
174K 4.2K 19
Hermione never thought that she'd end up pregnant and alone, but it seems that she is now stuck in such a predicament. She also never thought that Dr...