The Betrayed Prince |Percy Ja...

By TheSecretiveAngel

A/N: I do not own anything except for the things I made, all belongs to Rick Riordan. I know, I know. It's no... More

Disclaimer! RED FLAG! MUST READ!
Chapter 1: The Betrayal
Chapter 2: The Last Piece
Chapter 3: The Dark Echo
Chapter 4: The Couple of the Dark
Chapter 5: The Creator
Chapter 6: The Wings of the Heir
Chapter 7: The Queen of Stars
Chapter 8: The Phoenix Dragon
Chapter 9: The Floating Building
Chapter 10: The Three Years
Chapter 11: The Reunion
Chapter 12: The Celebration
Chapter 13: The News
Chapter 14: The Not-So-Suprise
Chapter 15: The Departing
Chapter 16: The Return
Chapter 17: The Many Confrontations
Chapter 18: The Breakfast Encounter
Chapter 19: The Mask
Chapter 20: The Unnecessary (Not Really) Chapter
Chapter 21: The Memorial of the Fallen
Chapter 22: The Appearance and the Departure
Chapter 23: The Red Meeting
Chapter 24: The Revival
Chapter 25: The Callis
Chapter 26: The Worried and the Sacrificing
Chapter 27: The Preparation
Chapter 28: The Battlefield
Chapter 29: The Treason
Chapter 30: The Reconciliation (Finale I)
Chapter 30.5: The Goodbyes (Finale II)
Necessary Aftermath Notes
{N E W S }

Special Chapter: The Early Years

24.1K 378 1.3K
By TheSecretiveAngel

Special Chapter:

The Early Years

She was a mess.

A bundle of nerves and butterflies and all that good stuff that points out to anxiousness. She was a few feet away from the door of the office that contained the man that literally holds the key to her life. The Big Boss, literally. She has absolutely no clue as to why she's been called because as far as she knows, she's done nothing wrong. Except practicing tiny magic here and there to keep her from going out of touch, but she hasn't gotten caught yet. She'd been careful and her work performance has been nothing but excellent -- as she was told.

So, why was she being called to Chaos's office?

Fyna closed her eyes, wiping her sweaty palms on her apron and taking a really deep breath before she knocked on the door, precisely three times.

Her heartbeat was beating too loud for her own liking. So loud she almost missed her cue to enter. Her signal was basically the door opening in front of her. Carefully, she entered the gigantic office, heading straight to the oak desk sitting in the middle of the room.

"Your Majesty," Fyna greeted, curtsying as she did so.

"Fyna...Sveira, was it?" he asked, motioning for her to sit down on the chair across the table.

"Yes, Your Majesty," she answered. "...Am I in trouble?"

The Creator only chuckled, shaking his head. "No, no you are not, my dear." He pressed a few keys on the screen in front of him and she was a hundred percent sure that her file was pulled up for him to look. "So, I heard you've been working here as one of the head maids for almost 50 years, is that right?"

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"Please," he said, "drop the formalities." He waved his hand nonchalantly. "I've read the reports about you and they've been nothing but good."

"Thank you, Your---sir."

Chaos lowered his glasses down his nose and stared at her dead straight in the eyes. "Okay then, Fyna. How would you like a new position?"

~

"Oh, come on!" Percy exclaimed, running after two women heading to the practice room. "You guys can't do this. I've been nothing but good!"

Both women rolled their eyes, facing the Prince with a deadpan expression.

"Your Highness, this is for your own good," said Fyna, looking at the flustered Commander in front of her. When Chaos had offered Fyna a new job a few years back about being the personal maid for the new Commander, she was nothing but filled with dread that he would be the everything she despised but no, he was not. Imagine her surprise upon finally meeting the man, drinking a blue drink with a tiny phoenix on his head, looking at the place filled with wonder. Now, she's here and it honestly feels like she's just babysitting the man, which she did not expect her job to be.

"My boy," said the woman beside her, crossing her arms. She was a really light blonde haired woman with a snow white skin, warm earthy brown eyes. She was a delicate looking woman, but by dear Gods, she was one of the few women who can bring the Commander to his knees. "You need to go down to the bookstore and purchase a thing called dictionary to look up the meaning of good because it seems you have a twisted version of it."

"But Mother Rhea!"

She only smiled at him, picking up her light sky blue dress and walked away. Fyna found it somehow odd but at the same time, not, that her Prince feared Mother Rhea but treats her parents like siblings. She questioned it once to Percy but she only got a shrug and a noncommitted reply: "Mother Rhea acts more like a mother to me than her actual parents."

"I thought we were friends, Fyna," Percy pouted, looking at her with puppy eyes.

They suddenly heard laughing approaching them and saw Sylas cackling like a hyena with Harmony in tow, grinning. "Looks like the Prince is grounded from his playground," Sylas said, laughing as they approached the training area.

"Again!" Harmony added, joining in with Sylas.

"Screw you, guys!" Percy yelled at them, only responded with another round of laughter.

"Sorry, Percy," said Fyna. "But until you stop this habit of yours, this will keep happening."

"Watch my Army crumble, Fyna," he grumbled under his breath.

"Don't be dramatic, Prince. They survived long without you, it can hold itself for more than a few weeks."

~

It's been two weeks. Two whole weeks and Nico still has trouble remembering that he was no longer on Earth and that he had joined his best friend in the most powerful army anyone could know and that his best friend is the prince of the universe.

But in his defense, there hasn't been any action to actually solidify the fact that he, himself is a Section Leader.

So, imagine his surprise when he finds his said best friend on his way to get breakfast all decked up in fancy armory as if he came out of a video game with his weapons all saddled in places, reading a file on that holographic screen he sees him with so many times.

Percy looked up, raising his cup of coffee to him and said: "Morning."

"What's with that getup?"

"Job," he answered, without removing his eyes from the file. "There's a war going on in a planet 68 light years away. I'll be gone for a month or so."

"Sounds exciting."

Percy chuckled, noticing the underlying tone underneath Nico's answer. "Don't worry," he reassured. "Today, you're going to go through an assessment to see where you're at and all that before you actually head into training. Although, today marks the beginning of your training. So, have fun with that."

"And how long is this training going to last?"

"For quite a while. There are many stages which they'll explain to you later on."

Nico sat down across from his friend as he waits for his food to finish. "Did you go through a lot of training?"

Percy finally puts down his screen and smiled at his second-in-command. "Oh, you bet. One would think that me, being the prince, I get to skip out on all this but since I'm the Commander and Prince, which doesn't really happen, the risk of everyone wanting my head on a silver platter is very high so I had to go through really intense training. Which is why we both have different regimens."

"I don't understand why you'd choose to be both at the same time. That seems like that's a lot on your shoulders."

"We all have our reasons for our choices."

And what your reason, Percy?

~

"By the grace of Zeus' gigantic ego," Luke panted, "This is hell!" He collapsed to the ground, his sword cluttering beside him. "I can't do this anymore."

"If you can't make it through your first month, I don't think it's looking to well for you by the end of the year," Sylas commented.

"Screw this, I quit."

"I didn't peg you for a quitter, Luke," a new voice said. All the training section leaders turned to the source and found Percy leaning on the doorway with a smirk. "You hardly made it through phase one."

"Screw this, and screw you, Percy."

"How rude and here I thought I'd be greeted more warmly since I came here to cheer you on."

Leo rolled his eyes, scoffing, "Bro, I think you're just here to see us in misery."

Percy grinned with a shrug, "Yeah, yeah, you're right."

"Well in that case," Leo answered, "Screw you."

~

Two years have passed and it's been nothing but relentless training for the Section Leaders and not once have any of them experienced the actual battlefield. Stimulations, yes, but other than that, no. It's been questioned by so many of them but all they get is a noncommittal reply from the people they ask.

They had their lucky days where they get to train with Sylas, Harmony, and Percy sometimes. However, it's more hellish than one would think because of the fact that the three of them have a higher training, it gets intimidating and they have to work harder and push themselves. Two years have passed and they were nowhere near their level, which is expected, but two years should've done something but it honestly feels like they're barely moving.

Leading them to now, standing in the middle of the training area, all dressed up for what feels like a battle with their hearts beating hard in their chest and Percy standing in front of them, no trace of the friend they're used to seeing on the downtime they have; who they're facing now is the Commander of the Greatest Army, a cold ruthless and merciless soldier in the battlefield, or so they heard from the other soldiers. Even his name strikes a fear and adoration into everyone's heart.

None of them have any clue how this supposedly goofy, blue-food loving man can earn such a reputation in a short amount of 5 years but he had. Rumors claimed he wiped all of the enemies in the war he was included in all because they pushed his buttons, though, only a couple of people in that certain war knew of the truth and Percy never bothered to correct any of them. Another rumor claimed that he mercilessly tortured someone for kidnapping women and forcing them into becoming their sex slave. No one truly knows, after all, rumors are just rumors, and the only person who actually knows things is the man himself and probably someone close to him.

Percy didn't acknowledge any of them while they just stood there burning underneath his gaze until Sylas and Harmony entered with the trainer that they're supposed to have today.

"So, is anyone finally telling us what's happening?" Silena questioned.

The trainer cleared his throat and said: "Today marks your two years of training--"

"Are we finally done?" said Leo.

Sylas and Harmony simultaneously rolled their eyes. "No," Sylas replied.

"As per tradition," Percy cut in with a sharp glance at the two. "This means you're halfway done with the training. Phase one is done and Phase two is about to start, and if you fail, you're done, so be careful."

"What do we have to do?" Zoe asked.

"In a few minutes, we'll be dropping you off somewhere with only the clothes in your back and whatever you have on and a note. A certain amount of time will be given to you and all you need to do is survive it," Harmony continued.

"Wait!" said Bianca, "How do we know if we failed?"

"It's simple, really," said Sylas. "You die."

"This phase checks out how you use the things you've learned and know and how you work things out under intense circumstances. Just to inform you, you will all be doing this by yourself. Each one of you will be sent to a different location. Think of it as a video game; you complete the level and you move on. Any questions?" Percy asked.

There was only silence from them.

Percy smiled softly, cracking that cold commander facade of his. "I know you guys can do this, so good luck."

That was the last thing they heard before they were wrapped in the swirling portal.

~

Fyna stepped onto the balcony overlooking the lake and found Percy on one of the cushioned lounge chairs, staring at the reflection of the moon with Eva sleeping comfortably on his lap.

"I heard that the Leaders had started their second phase," she said, setting down the tray she brought before sitting on the chair beside him.

"Yeah," was his only reply.

"Where are they stationed?"

"Places in the elements they are not the strongest."

"I'm sure they'll be fine. You don't have to kill yourself worrying about them for the whole 6 months."

"I know they will be but I can't help but worry. This is literally life or death and the places they're sent to are absolutely merciless."

Fyna gently placed her hand on Percy's shoulder, "It'll be okay. They'll come back in no time."

"Right.."

"They'll come back bruised, wounded and traumatized but at least they're alive. It's okay."

"I'm sure they'll be coming back angry at me for sending them to that place."

"I mean..." said Fyna, "to be fair, I would be too."

The only reply she got from him was a roll of his eye and a side quirk of his lips.

~

He was dripping in sweat and exhaustion coated his bones as he tore down every monster in front of him, one by one, although they were nothing but holographic and is only used for training, he took them down as if they were real.

He was too lost in his own thoughts to realize the swirling vortexes that appeared in the middle until he heard a collective scream for his name in anger, causing him to pause mid-attack, "PERCY!"

That paused however caused him because the next thing he knows is that he's being smashed down by the holographic monster he'd been fighting mid-air. Just as his body touched the ground, he immediately rolled over and stood in a position ready to attack.

Only, he found himself facing face to face with angry Section Leaders-in-training.

"Welcome back!" Percy greeted, "How was Phase Two?"

They all advanced towards him while he put his hands up, "Hey, man, I'm just doing my job."

"That was literal hell!" exclaimed Bianca.

"I thought I would never see Charles again," Silena sobbed, clinging onto Beckendorf with all she can while the man was hanging onto her tight and it was no doubt that he felt the same thing.

"You're a piece of crap, Percy Jackson," said Luke.

Percy didn't reply, instead, he pulled the person closest to him, which is Nico, and hugged the life out of him, and then moved onto another and another until everyone had received their fair share of long tight hugs. "Dear Chaos, I was so worried. I'm really glad you guys made it!"

"Traumatized for life but we made it, yes," Nico said.

Percy assessed his friends, unobscured pride shining through his eyes before he clapped his hands once and the Section Leaders-in-training found themselves standing in the middle of Chaos' office. The man himself looked up from his screen and upon seeing them stood up and congratulated them.

"Please tell me this is the last phase," Bianca whispered to her brother.

"No, there's one more but given the fact that you've been doing so well, we decided to let you have a break before moving to the final stage," Chaos informed them.

There was a moment of silence before they heard the sighs of relief and cheering from the group and that was the last thing Chaos heard before he had the group transported into the planet of Glora, already being handed drinks by the workers.

"Welcome to Glora, ladies, and gents," I told them, whilst I stood in front of them, raising my glass with a smile. I saw them take everything in, their eyes landing on the resting Sylas and Harmony in the pool, who mimicked my gesture. "Go relax and have fun, you deserve it."

With that, I step out of the way, letting everyone begin their vacation. I head to the drinks and order another glass, before standing in front of Fyna, holding the glass I ordered towards her, smiling. "You too, darling. You get to have fun too."

"I don't need to." she trailed off, hesitantly taking the drink.

"Come on," Percy urged, "It seems like you've forgotten how to have fun. Allow me to teach you, Fi."

She returned my smile with an accompanying eye roll, "It's probably because I've been too busy watching over your reckless butt. You're the last person I would expect to teach me what fun is."

"Puh-lease!" Percy scoffed, eyebrows furrowing, "I'm a fun guy."

~

Night had fallen in Glora, everyone, completely exhausted and have had enough, dragged their feet to the cabin that they're staying in, a pretty homey sized log cabin, right by the beach. It was no doubt that as soon as the group finds their room, it's lights out for them.

"Feel free to choose your own rooms," said Percy, dismissively, as he headed up his claimed room with Fyna tagging right behind him.

She knew Percy had planned a vacation with the Section Leaders and him, but what she didn't expect is him dragging her with him. Which lands here in this position, not knowing where her room is supposed to be.

"Percy..." she called, once they were alone, "Where am I staying?"

The man rubbed the back of his neck, nervously chuckling. "There's only a limited space in the cabin, so I figured since I dragged you here, I'll lend you my room."

Fyna's eyes widened and immediately started shaking her head, "No! I can't let you do that. Where will you sleep?"

Percy's only reply is a shrug.

"I can leave, Percy. It's okay, I appreciate the gesture, really I do but this is supposed to be with your friends."

"And are you not my best friend? I brought you here Fi because I want you here with me."

It was at that moment Fyna felt her heart drop as she stared into his sea green eyes, sparkling like when the sun hits the ocean's surface. It was at this moment that Fyna felt like this is when she is truly, truly seeing him; Not as the prince she serves, not the soldier that he's been, not a friend. She was seeing him in a different light--as a man.

Fyna only blinked at him, completely speechless before the blood rushed to her face. She had to look away before he can see it and said, "Okay then--" only she had to cringe at the shakiness of her voice. Clearing her throat, she began again, "However, I still won't allow you to get kicked out of your own room."

"Fi, it's fine!"

"No," she stated firmly, "Even if we have to share a room, then so be it. I'll sleep on the couch. Deal?"

Percy grinned, "Deal."

~

An 'oomph' sound escaped Luke's mouth as soon as his face collided with the volleyball, right straight to the nose and his body fell dramatically down on the sand. We all watched as the ball bounced away from him, leaving the man lying on the warm sand with a poker face and with everyone laughing at him.

he finally stood up, picking up the ball with a determined face. "I'm going to kill you, Zoe!" he exclaimed.

"Oh yeah?" Zoe answered. "Bring it on, boy!"

Thus, marks the beginning of an intense beach volleyball that left everyone many shades darker than they were and also burning.

~

"Well," said Nico, laying down on a floaty with a drink on his hand, "they seem to be having fun."

"They won't be having fun when they realize they forgot to put some protection to their skin," laughed Percy, who was sitting right next to him.

"And you can't just poof some sunscreen on them and be a good friend?"

Percy raised his eyebrows, pushing back his wet black hair, "now, where's the fun in that?"

Nico's only response was to kick the floaty he was in, causing him to drift a few feet away. Although that didn't last long, small gentle waves began to happen and Percy was right by his side again. Nico turned to him, ready to make some comment, only to find him with his head leaned back and eyes closed

The bright star that provides life on this planet was directed at him, highlighting the water droplets on his face while making his dark hair shine. Nico could only wonder how hard has this man pushed himself to the point of breaking these past few years, he looks like he clearly needed this just as much as they did.

"Don't fall asleep on me now, Percy. The sea might pull you away."

A faint smile appeared on his lips but he didn't bother opening his eyes as he replied, "That's where you're wrong. The sea will always pull me back from the place I came from,"

~

Fyna enters the shared room expecting Percy to be there already lying down only to find out that there's nothing but an empty room until she noticed the gentle flapping curtains. Slowly, she crept onto it and found the man sitting on the balcony, feet rested on the railing and his hand played with the water floating in the air while the other held the glass of whatever he was drinking.

"Hey, Fi," he greeted.

"What're you doing here?"

"Enjoying the evening breeze. Come sit down," he urged, setting down his glass and then pointing to the other chair. She followed his instruction and said nothing else. "You know, back then, just using an ounce of my power would exhaust me to no end and now....." he trailed off, flicking both five fingers open, making the water splinter into tiny pieces and dissipate in the air.

"You know, just because you've been using your powers to its capabilities doesn't mean you are what you think you are. You're learning how to utilize the power that's given to you. It's better to have a controlled abilities than the other way."

"You may not think that but their gazes are seared into my mind, it's like I can hear their shout inside my head every single time I close my eyes. It's been years and yet, I can still see the way she looked at me when I tried to save us."

Fyna looked at the prince right beside her and marveled at how different he is once night settles in. In the day, she could see the Percy everyone knows and come night time, a jester Percy was gone replaced by a tortured man who's gone through hell and back at such a young age. How had the man in front of her manage to stay together? It was at this moment where she was glad she was not an empath because she had a feeling that the moment she touches him, those tortured feeling would overwhelm her to the point of breaking.

"You can't let yourself take a hit for what people think, prince. It'll destroy you even more than you are now."

Silence fell upon them that is until Percy breath deeply and asked, "Anyway, you're going to have to sleep in the same bed as me. I'm highly hoping you're not a blanket hog."

"Oh, shut up," she replied, "I am not! Even if I was, you're gonna have to deal with me because you insisted on sleeping with me."

"I don't beg for people to sleep with me. They do that themselves," retorted Percy, winking at her.

"Well, I beg to differ," she scoffed.

"One day, you will, Fi," said Percy and nothing else. Fyna was left into a blushing mess for the fact that she'd be lying if she said she didn't want to.

~

Two weeks have passed, everyone had gotten more relaxed, tanner, fuller and closer. While making sure everyone's asleep, Percy stepped out to the balcony and accepted the call from Chaos.

"Well, you look like you're having the time of your life," Chaos commented as a greeting.

"Not right now, I'm not," Percy grumbled.

"Are you ready?"

"No, I'm not but let's do this," replied the Prince, "this is such a sneaky move, why is it like this?"

"I'm sorry, my star, but that's just the way it goes. They have to prove their worth and their skills."

"Yeah, I know. Give me five minutes and I'll call you back." Percy cut off the call then left the balcony, quietly putting on his armor before going to the bed he shared with Fyna, mumbling, "Well, it was fun while it lasted."

Percy picked up the sleeping woman in a bride-style position, making sure she was comfortable to continue sleeping. She may know a lot of things inside that a lot of many workers in the castle are privy too but this one, she has no clue about. She doesn't need to see it.

He stealthily walked to the balcony, stepped on the railing before jumping down. His wings soon came out immediately taking flight and headed a few hundred feet above in the air, just somewhere where he's not noticeable.

While in the air, he called Chaos back whose only response is to nod grimly and then disconnected the call. The next thing he can hear is the sound of alarm all the way up in the sky. He could already imagine the panic going around, especially when a fire blazed up at the back of the cabin.

It was at this point he felt bad. Their jobs haven't started yet, they're already being traumatized.

Percy created a bubble over his sleeping lady and have her float right beside him before snapping his fingers and a boom sounded once again, another 'bomb' dropping on them. He saw them all rushed out and stand there in absolute horror, completely forgetting his disappearance, as the cabin burned into flames.

And with a single clap, the Section Leader candidates disappeared and the chaos that had erupted had disappeared revealing a perfectly intact cabin and a shell-shocked Harmony and Sylas.

"Well...crap," said Sylas once Percy had landed next to them and they took in the grim look on his face.

~

All the Section Leaders had no clue what in the world is going on. First, they wake up to their cabin burning and being bombed, not being able to find Percy because his room was the first one to be damaged. The next thing is that they blinked, only to find themselves in another place with so much shouting, fires everywhere, bombs dropping everywhere and more shouting with none of their friends with them. Each one of them stood paralyzed in the middle of what seems to be a war zone, that is until they find light enveloping them and finding themselves in the comfortable warrior outfit they've word so many times now. A note lands on their hand with Percy's familiar handwriting stating, 'It's a war. Pick your side based on your investigation and win it."

~

Almost a year and a half later, the Section leaders have finally arrived home looking worse for the wear but very much alive.

Percy stood up and greeted them with a warm welcome, the maids coming in to put flowers wreaths around their messy heads. "Welcome back! I knew you guys would make it!"

"Percy, you're a piece of crap," said Silena Beauregard.

"That was traumatizing, what the hell?" Nico said, falling down on the floor out of exhaustion.

"Sorry," Percy said, quite unapologetically, it seems. "It was the last test, we needed to see how you'd fare in an actual war especially when you're caught off guard. The vacation, as fun as it was, was a way to distract you and catch you off guard and when you are, that's when we bring the bomb in."

"I thought everyone died!" Bianca said, "I honestly thought I lost my little brother again for the second time!"

"Look on the bright side," a new voice chimed in. Everyone turned around and saw the Big Boss himself in khaki pants, a polo t-shirt, and a hat, all eyebrows furrowed at thought of Chaos wearing a golfing outfit like some rich-dudes who does nothing but golf every day on Earth. Chaos continued walking and stood beside Percy, "This is your last phase. Basically, you're done."

"An even bigger question," said Silena, a look of disgust and wonder on her face, "What is with your outfit?"

"Oh!" Chaos exclaimed. "Percy told me about this sport back on Earth. Something about hitting a ball with a stick and hoping it reaches the hole. He said, all the important people play the sport. So, I thought, why not give it a try?"

Everyone looked at each other before bursting out laughing, "Man, no offense Chaos, but I don't think golf suits you," said Leo. "Percy was most likely praying a prank on you."

Chaos turned to Percy with a look that screams disbelief. "That's it, I'm disowning you."

~

"Wait, so we were really in a war?" Michael Yew questioned once they were all seated down and cleaned and rested.

"Well, sort of..." Percy replied. "The war you were in occurred in the past and because altering the past is terribly dangerous, even with Chaos' power, we sent you to a temporary twin dimension created specifically for this phase. It was a dimension that copied the war except this allowed you to freely do whatever you needed to win without changing the history."

"Were we all in the same war?" Castor asked.

"No," Chaos answered, "I bought each of you to a different war that Percy went through when he was at this Phase."

"What do you mean by that?"

Chaos began to open his mouth only to be interrupted by Percy himself, "Chaos, there's no need to tell them."

"Hush," Bianca said.

"I mean," Chaos continued, "that when Percy had to go through this test, he had to do multiple wars in a limited amount of time. Of course, being a commander and a prince, the conditions set for him were harsh and was directly put in the actual wars that were going on at the moment. Those were the ones I used for your test."

"What made you decide to not use an actual war?" asked Nico.

"I didn't. It was Percy. He figured it would actually traumatize you, more than I already have."

"So, what now?" Beckendorf chimed in.

"Well," Percy began, "A party would be thrown tonight, a short break before you get moving."

"What're we waiting for then?" Leo asked, jumping up. "Let's get the party going, we deserve this!"

~

In the dead of the night, Percy spread his wings in the cool open air of Origin. The view, mesmerizing as always. The change that this city had gone through, all throughout the years, never fails to mesmerize him. Nights like where the demons in his head get the best of him, the endless air and the view below was like a refreshing breath for him.

However, that's not the case for him at this moment. He needed something to hold onto before he continues on his mission for himself.

With a deep breath, Percy shot straight up in the sky then disappeared in a huge flash of light.

~

In a second, Percy found himself in the familiar walls surrounding the throne room for the Olympians. From the corner where no one can see him (or so he thought), he watched the Gods debate on how to find him and Nico. Ha! They can try all they want, no one is gonna find them.

Watching them debate over the mundane things made Percy regret his decisions but he waited. When things are finally over, he was about to leave when a quiet voice called out to him.

"Why," the voice said, "If it isn't the missing boy himself."

Percy turned and saw the Goddess with hair as red as the fire and eyes as warm as the hearth and her personality.

"Lady Hestia," Percy greeted, bowing. "I didn't know you knew I was here."

"There's been a change in you, my boy," she said. Her fire-colored eyes scanning over him, as if trying to what was it about him that's so different. "I saw my fire change into a furious color when you arrive and then kept flickering in your direction."

"And you thought that was me?"

"No, I did not. However, I did find it odd that my fire was acting way out of my control when it's supposed to be tame."

"I apologize for that."

"Percy, my boy, it's been 20 years since you've gone missing and you haven't aged a day since the last I saw you. The campers are given as they're given immortality, but you? I haven't the faintest. Also, let's not forget the fact that we have been searching high and low for you, and not a trace of you have been seen." Hestia said.

"The question is though," Percy replied. "Why are you and everyone else so hellbent on finding me? I was cast out. You all wanted that."

"I never did," Hestia answered. "I was one of the few to be on your side. Please do not ignore my question."

"Let's take a walk, shall we, Lady Hestia?"

~

First thing Hestia felt was his hands on her back, the next was the wind and then her eyes adjusted to the sight of being at the Empire State Building balcony. "What in the heaven's world happened?"

"I prefer a more private place to talk," said Percy. "Lady Hestia, I need you to tell me everything."

"I am willing to tell you what you want," Hestia answered, "but I want the answers to my questions. Your powers are overflowing, all my senses are tensing up in alertness, ready to fight."

"Where do you want me to start?"

"Well, where else? The beginning, of course," said Hestia. "Do not dare lie to me, Percy Jackson. I at least deserve more than that for being on your side, then and to this day."

Percy sighed and nodded. "It began in Tartarus when Annabeth and I encountered Akhlys. My emotions were overflowing with everything that has happened and I didn't realize that I began killing her from inside out with my powers. For months, I couldn't stand to live with myself. All I could see was me turning into a monster and it didn't help Annabeth's gaze on me sometimes, that lingering worry and fear; I couldn't stand it. I thought, what kind of person I am to make my girlfriend, the person I was willing to risk everything for, look at me like that. I was a monster. It took months until I began to accept it. I had it drilled into my head that that was who I am now, everything was crashing down around me and even more so, at the arrival of that useless, full of it, demigod. If I had accepted what I am, what other reason is there for me to deny what I can do? I slipped away, every single night, honing my skills. I spent years, until I came to the Oracle, without me asking, it already spoke what I needed to do for my friends and me to live a life we deserve after everything you Gods, put upon us. So, I took the challenge."

Hestia stared at this man standing in front of her. He was no longer a kid, she could see that very well, physically and mentally. In fact, he had stopped being a kid the moment he entered that Camp barrier years ago. Too much has been thrown at his feet at such a young age, it was no wonder he had began to think of himself in such a way that is no possible way completely true.

"There's something more, isn't there? The reason why you took that test."

"I wanted everything for Annabeth, I really did. I would hold the world on my shoulders if I had to--in fact, I did and I'd do it all again. I thought she deserved better than a monster and my mind was set on having this test as a redemption but I was wrong. The more I did those test, I could feel myself become stronger, to the point where I can just snap my fingers and the monsters surrounding me would burst into nothing. I was terrified of myself and what I was becoming but I pushed through, still desperately hoping. The night I finished the test, that's when I found out what was happening."

"The campfire... I remember that. I, for all my immortal life, am sorry for what you've gone through."

Percy shrugged, "None of it matters now," he said. "I had no purpose anymore. My mom had permanently banished me from being with her new family, I had become an outcast. So, I became the persona of Dark Echo--well, that's what they called me," Percy chuckled. "I roamed everywhere, killing monsters here and there and for months I was alone. Until I picked up a young demigod in New York. Most demigods I find are very willing to go to the camp but she didn't want to. She wanted to stay with me but being the runaway, I couldn't let her live the life. So, I got an apartment for her, sent her to school and once in awhile, I take her with me and teach her how to fight. She was one of the best things to happen to me after everything that happened."

"By any chance," Hestia said, "is it Natalia Callis you speak of?"

Percy nodded, "Yes, she is."

"Along the way, I became friends with Erebus and Nyx. Then, I caught the attention of Chaos."

"...Chaos?"

"Yes, the creator of the universe etc. etc."

"He offered me a position in his army, a position in which I was the commander. However, during my initiation, I had found out I was his missing biological son--it sounds like a tv show, to be honest. There was a war that occurred where my life was threatened so Chaos and my mother sent me to Earth. They couldn't strip me of my powers completely so they decided I was to become a demigod. However, I was too strong to be the child of any other Gods that are not the Big Three. Hades is too suspicious and Zeus is too noticeable so I became the Son of Poseidon. I went through series of test and training to solidify my position of being a Prince and a Commander. Then, I picked up my dead friends and Nico to become my Section Leaders and also went through training."

"You say you're a Prince and a Commander, why would you decide to become both? You could've just been a prince," questioned Hestia.

"I could've but I didn't want to. After everything, a war had become so....normal to me. Fighting had become something I needed to release everything that was bubbling up inside me. It was like I had become psychologically dependent on feeling the blood pumping through my veins, the rush of walking the fine line between life and death. In short, I'm just seriously messed up."

"That's why no one could find you. We had scoured every corner of the Earth for you and Nico but there was no trace of you both because you were never here."

"A deal is a deal, Lady Hestia."

"Technically, you are my Prince, Percy. There's no need to use formalities anymore," Hestia countered.

"Yes but that doesn't mean I'll stop showing signs of respect towards you," Percy retorted with a roll of his eyes.

Hestia smiled before a worried frown replaced that. "Athena and I had done our investigations while everyone searched for you when you disappeared. It turned out Timothy Leon had made a deal from an underground monster community for a potion that he has met to become devoted to him before he came to the camp."

"Why wasn't Nico and I affected?"

"We came to the conclusion for Nico that his loyalty was unwavering towards you and Will Solace, his devotion was solely on both of you. As for you, our theory was you were legitimately too strong to be affected which, hearing your story, means that you are and our theory is right. Or the fact that, you somehow had an outlet to get rid of the magic that was emitting from Timothy."

Hestia paused for a second, gathering her thoughts before continuing. " We had found out that over time, he had been increasing his doses bit by bit to the point where he had everyone in the palm of his hands. Your appearance at the campfire that night and your way of traveling had shocked everyone to the core and their guilt overpowered Timothy's poison."

"Did you figure out who had made the poison?"

Hestia shook her head, "No. We tried but every lead we had was a dead end and we've got nothing to go on. I apologize."

Percy mimicked her actions and said, "It's okay. Thank you for doing this investigation on my behalf."

"It's the least we can do, after everything you've gone through because of us."

~

Hestia stood in front of a modest looking house with a soft smile on her lip before walking to the porch and knocked on the door. A lot of frantic footsteps later and a bit of scolding, the door opened to reveal an exhausted mid-twenties looking woman. "I'm so sorry," she said. "The kid is just very energetic."

"Natalia Callis?" Hestia asked though she knew who she was.

"Yes, that's me," she said. "What can I help you with?"

"I have a delivery for you. May I come in?"

Natalia looked at her with an odd look before hesitantly nodding, opening the door wider for Hestia to enter. Hestia smiled and stepped in with Natalia behind her.

"Put the knife down, dear. I'm not here to hurt you."

"Who are you?"

Within a second, Hestia had turned to her form that she's known for. Instantly, Natalia bowed and apologized.

"Rise up, my dear child. I understand your cautiousness, I see that you have been taught well."

"Lady Hestia, to what do I owe this honor?"

Hestia never got to reply before a small child came bounding down the steps and the woman apologized and hurried the kid up the stairs.

~

"Lady Hestia, I must thank you once again for what you've done. Before I leave, may I ask you for one last favor?" Percy asked turning to the Goddess with a look.

"Of course, my dear boy. What is it?"

Percy laid out his palm and then, something dropped in his hand. It took a moment for Hestia to recognize it and once she did, the gasp she let out was one filled with surprise.

"Is that...?"

"Riptide," Percy confirmed, closing his hands around it and pulling the cap off to reveal the sword that has been through his journey as a demigod.

Percy, then, did the same magic to bring out a letter in his hands. He put the cap on again and put it on top of the letter before giving both items to Hestia. "Lady Hestia, I need you to deliver this to someone for me."

~

"I apologize once again, Lady Hestia," said Natalia, appearing once again.

"It's fine, dear. Now, come sit with me," Hestia said, gesturing to the free spot on the couch with her. The girl did so without a protest.

Hestia materialized the items in her hands, "Someone wanted me to deliver this for you, Natalia Callis."

l

Natalia, with shaking fingers, took the pen and then the letter. "Was it...? How...? I don't understand.." she stammered.

"Percy had secretly dropped by during a meeting with the Olympians and I was the only one who noticed. We had a talk and he wanted me to deliver this to you. He says he's sorry that he couldn't see you in person because it's too dangerous and he had to go. Now, go on, open the letter."

Natalia nodded, opening it ever so carefully with tears already threatening to spill out. She was greeted by Percy's messy handwriting.

Hey Nat.

I'm sorry, I can't come visit you. I have some stuff to take care of and I can't spend too much time on Earth. I'm really hoping you're not old and withering and that you're one of the immortal campers I heard about. I'm doing fine, in case you're wondering. I'm still alive and you don't have to worry about me going on suicidal missions, I've got someone to do that here. She's a good person. I hope you found someone to live your life with and that you're not lonely anymore. I miss you. I really do. 

You've seen the pen before and I know that you know what it is and yes, I'm leaving it to you. No one is trustworthy for me to give it to than you. It's been with me through everything and I hope it does it for you too. You're free to do what you want with it because I can't hold this sword anymore. I don't have the right anymore. The Percy Jackson who held this sword is far gone. Give it to your children in the future if you must or whatnot.

Before I say goodbye for a long time, I want you to know Natalia Callis that I will always be here for you, no matter how many light years away. If ever you or your family is in real danger and there's no way out or if you're done with Earth, just throw the sword into a fire and call my name. I will come for you. 

I love you, Nat. You're one of the greatest friends I've had and a sister I never knew I wanted and I'm thankful for you.

Sincerely,

Percy Jackson

Tears flowed freely from Natalia's eyes as she hugged the piece of paper in her hand, not knowing if she feels relief or sad or what. All she knows at this moment is that she missed him. She missed him so much. Percy Jackson, a man who singlehandedly change her life and gave her everything without any hesitation. A man who became her family when she lost hers. A man who became her best friend and her big brother in a short amount of time they were together.

She missed him.

~

"How was the trip, your Highness?" questioned Fyna as Percy entered the castle, stopping at the entrance where someone took his cape for him. Percy briefly nodded at them and smiled before turning his attention to Fyna.

The prince walked towards her whilst removing his skin-tight gloves before proceeding to make his armor disappear. Percy reached her, stopped for a second before continued moving with her in tow this time. "I got the things I had to do, that was all."

"Which was?"

"An investigation and a letter drop-off."

"You've been doing a lot of investigations lately. Your friends are getting worried," stated Fyna, walking alongside him.

"I'm just sorting out loose ends."

"Percy," said a new voice. The pair both turned their head to see Nico coming towards them.

"What's up?"

"What's this thing that I've been hearing about you going to Earth and then, you're going to the neighboring universe tomorrow?" He questioned. "What is going on? Is there something happening that we missed?"

"Absolutely nothing," reassured Percy, which Nico noted seemed a bit too calmly. "I'm just doing some odd diplomatic jobs that the old man is too lazy to do," he added after sensing Nico's suspicious disbelieving look.

"Need any help? It seems like it's a lot."

Percy smiled before shaking his head, "It's perfectly fine. I've been doing this for almost a millennia now, I'll manage."

~

"Are you sure about this?" questioned Chaos with worry filled eyes as he watched his son suit up for his mission. "This is a very dangerous territory. Order had said that none of the soldiers she'd sent had come back before and her son, Etril, could barely make it out of there alive and is incapacitated right at this moment."

"And that's exactly why I'm going. If Etril can make it, then I have no doubt I can make it. There's no need to waste our soldiers when we know a normal soldier can't handle it, which leaves just me. So, yes. I'm sure about this."

Percy stashed one last tiny sliver of a dagger in his shoes before he stood up fully and sighed. He clasped Chaos' shoulder, "If you don't hear from me, don't send anyone. At all. Also, no need to alarm my friends. They're busy as it is and I don't want them risking their lives. Give me time. I will get out, one way or another. Now, don't worry because I'll come back home. I always do."

Those were his final words before Percy disappeared in a flash of light.

"That boy," Chaos sighed. "Always running towards death like it's an old friend."

Little did Chaos, or their universe that, that will be the last time they'll see Prince for a very, very long time.

~

"Percy, please," Fyna pleaded in a form of a whisper. "Tell me what to do?" Seeing him like this, chained and helpless made her want to weep her heart out and yet, destroy everything and everyone that dared lay their hands on him.

The prince slowly lifted his head up slowly. "Make the voices stop," he whispered in a broken voice. "It's impossible for someone to get through my mental shields unless that someone is much more powerful. He can't be that powerful...."

"Those chains are formed to entirely cut your power off. Everything. Including the thing that strengthens your mental shields. My father is not powerful but he is a sly fox."

Fyna instinctively held onto his cheeks to try to keep him steady and awake. "Listen to me, Percy," she demanded. "I'm getting the key tonight and heading straight down to you. So, just hold on."

~

A night filled with disgusting touches from her potential 'husbands' that are as equally disgusting as her father, her father's terrible attitude and being showcased like a trophy. Fyna had managed to convince the others that she was drunk enough and let her stumble back to her room, changed into her disguise and sneak back downstairs until she can enter the dungeon where she made an excuse of giving the prisoner a meal to enter.

Immediately, she dropped the food and went onto her job on unlocking every single piece of lock there is that restrained him. When he was finally free, Fyna took the limp prince in her arms. He weakly held onto her to try and steady himself, trying to bringing himself back to reality.

Percy took her face in his hands, mumbling a thank you and an apology before he crashed their lips together. He expected resistance but only to find none, instead, he felt her melting in his arms and began moving with him.

Smooth lips to his pale, chapped ones, danced together as if they had their own music. Her gloved hands traveled to his messy black hair and pulled him closer. Their senses overflowed to the point where they felt like they were drowning. It was a tentative, soft and slow yet comforting touch Percy had felt in almost five centuries. He knew they would need to come up for oxygen at some point but at this point, he could careless about oxygen if only he could stay in her arms just for a bit longer.

This wasn't the first kiss he intended to have with her but to be fair, he would take this than not have anything at all.

Finally coming up for a breath, he gave himself no time to recover and put his fingers in her temple while she's completely dazed. "I'm so sorry, darling," he mumbled. "I promise next time would be better than this," Percy said, taking a huge deep breath before whispering something in her ear in such a way that the air could easily carry it away before the recipient could hear it.

He heard her gasp and exclaimed his name in panic before he closed his eyes and let her memories flow through, from her childhood to getting a position in Neurala before he fast forward to her coming back to this place up to their kiss, with a heavy heart, he deleted that scene from her mind. Percy felt her slumped in his arms as she fell unconscious.

He laid her slowly down in the ground then slowly stretched, feeling the repressed power flow through him, surging and ready to wreck everything around him to release the pent-up energy it has gotten the past few centuries mashing with the anger boiling inside him.

Percy put on his armor, picked up the unconscious girl and walked out of the dungeon. The guards, immediately sensing him, stood on high alert and poised to attack him but before they can take a step forward, they had crumbled on his feet, lifeless and their head bent in an unnatural direction.

Simply walking past them, Percy used the information he got from her memory to guide him to her room. Upon getting there, he carefully laid her down the bed, took a quick glance and picked up every possible weapon hidden in the room.

The Prince headed to where the party is going at full blast with the vengeance of a million stars.

~

Warning: Somewhat graphic. Skip if you can't handle these kinds of things.

~

Fyna startled awake, breathing heavily and panting. She sat on her bed, feeling empty like she's missing something very important to her that she should remember. It took her a while to realize that she's back in her room and with the party that should've been going on, it was extremely quiet. 

With a dreading feeling in her stomach, she left the comfort of the room and crept outside to where the party was held only to be horrified at the sight of guards fallen everywhere starting right at the bottom of the stairs. She followed the trail of bloodshed, leading to the ballroom and found literally every guest she'd seen tonight down scattered all over the ballroom floor, lifeless

Fyna looked every corner but didn't find the two people she was looking for. Finally deciding to go outside, she looked everywhere until she found everyone, literally, every possible person in this huge city, in the middle of destruction.

So many.....There were so many bodies. It was as if there had been a war with the amount of destruction and death all around.

Although, she did notice they were all men. Upon looking around even more and really taking everything in, Fyna saw the women and children in the corner all huddled up together surrounded by a protective shield.

Not only that, she found the two people she was looking for. A sigh of relief left her lungs before it was easily trampled by dread and worry as she saw Percy standing dead spot in the middle of the bodies and destruction, drenched in blood, his two daggers, which she quickly recognize as hers, dripping with scarlet red liquid.

But that wasn't the only thing he was holding. In his other hand was the decapitated head of the king--her father. A rush of emotions flowed through her, there were so much she felt so overwhelmed that she could barely think. It went from shock, to sorrow, to relief, down to the feeling of the weight in her shoulders disappearing, then bliss.

"Percy!" she yelled. Fyna felt all eyes turn to her and heard the surprise mumblings and gasp from the women and children, but they weren't what she wanted.

The prince stood there for a bit longer, looking up at nothing before he turned to her slowly. Eyes so cold and empty, so broken and tortured and so much in pain made her want to run towards him and take everything he's feeling away.

He dropped the head and the daggers and stared at his bloodied hand. He was a few feet away but the silence made his quiet words flow through for everyone to hear. "Fyna, I apologize. I know this was your home planet and I just straight up murdered everyone here, including your father. I'm sorry but they deserved it."

Fyna walked towards him with hands out, slowly until the distance lessened and she had taken his hands into hers, the scarlet blood spreading into her hands.

"There's no need to apologize, Percy," she said softly. "They were a big bunch of a-holes. They've been doing nothing but torture the women for many, many years now. Do not apologize."

He didn't give any response, just continued staring into their hands with a defeated look on his face.

"Come on," she urged. "How about we go home now?"

~

End Scene

~

Percy sat down, exhausted, trying to regain his energy. He was so drained but he can still feel his powers boiling inside, ready for more. Meanwhile, Fyna rushed to the protected women and children and worked on bringing down the shield. As soon as it was gone, everyone rushed to her, praising their princess for her return.

Percy merely glanced at them before he smiled then looked away and back to the sky. He made a gun with his fingers and shot it at the sky, a signal that Chaos will surely see.

He forgot how much time had passed until he heard a bunch of footsteps running towards him. Percy immediately stood alert, only to find a bunch of kids running towards him with a bouquet of wildflowers in their hands.

They stopped, seeing his tense look before Percy relaxed upon sensing they were absolutely no danger at all. Each of them surrounded him and landed flowers around him.

"I don't understand....what is this for?"

One kid put his flowers in Percy's hands, smiled and said, "It's our form of thank you."

The blood rushed to Percy's head and turned his cheeks and ears red and said, "But thanks for what? I just decimated more than half of your population."

"You might've," said one mother, "But that doesn't mean we aren't grateful."

Another one joined in, "Ever since the queen died, the females have become slaves and toys in the hands of a male ruler."

Everyone came up to him now, bowed deeply to him.

"No one could stop them. And so, with the collective of us and a few male guards who were not corrupted, we helped the princess escape the grasp of her cruel father."

"Thanks to you, we're now free."

Percy felt a hand on his shoulders, to which he looked up and saw Fyna, whose eyes held tears and lips formed into a smile.

"Thank you," she said, leaning down to kiss Percy's cheeks.

~

"Oh dear," Chaos commented as he took in the place. "You've done quite a damage." The Creator walked towards his weary son and before Percy could get a word in, Chaos had already engulfed him in a hug.

"You're going to make me lose my luscious hair from stress! My poor old heart, why do you always have to make me worry?!"

Percy let out a breathy laugh, "I'm sorry about that and also, thanks for coming."

"Why in the world would I not come? I get a signal from my son who has been gone for centuries without a trace, who would ignore that?"

Chaos finally pulled away and looked everywhere. "I'll handle this. Go back and regain your energy, my star."

Before Chaos can do anything more, Percy grabbed his hands. "I hope you don't mind if Fyna handles this and you can just help. It's her planet, I think it's best if she leads this since she knows it best."

"Her planet?"

"I'll explain later..." Percy said. Chaos looked at his son before nodding and teleporting him to his room unconscious

Chaos clapped his hands, approaching the woman. "Let's get started, shall we?"

~

"Are you sure he's asleep and not dead?" question Leo, chewing on a piece of candy.

"He's asleep," Zoe stated, firmly with a roll of her eyes.

"Okay but," intervened the curly haired, "if he's really dead, can I get his room? That guy has everything in there! I mean, armory room? What the hell?"

"Just because someone's been asleep for a month doesn't mean they're dead," said Michael.

"No, they're not dead. In Earth and anywhere else in this universe, we call that coma, which is brain dead, so he's technically dead," Luke reasoned with a raised eyebrows and a smirk.

"Look at you being smart," Zoe retorted with a roll of her eyes. "I bet it's your first time."

"Valdez," said Sylas, "I'll fight you for Percy's room if he's dead. Deal?"

"You got yourself a deal, man. I'm gonna get that room."

"What about you, Luke? Do you want a piece of Percy's stuff?" asked Sylas.

"You bet. I'm taking his weapons. Those things are so deadly, they're mouth-watering."

"I think I have the claim to that, Luke," joined Beckendorf. "I'm in charge of weaponry, I think I have the right."

"Boys," sighed Bianca.

"Oh, Percy," cried Leo, "It's been 84 years since he died. We all miss his dramatic butt filled with quiet angst."

"I'm not dead yet," a new voice said. "I know you hate me and all but it's not my time yet."

"Percy!" the girls exclaimed.

"He left too early, he had such a life ahead of him," Luke continued. "Sometimes I can still hear his voice."

"I swear, if you all don't stop wishing me dead, I'll personally hand you the death you ask for."

Leo and Luke turned around and grinned saying simultaneously, "Oh, hey Percy!"

"Beckendorf, look!" Leo said, "Percy's actually alive. Quick, bring out the cake!"

"Why am I friends with you all again?" Harmony commented, shaking her head.

Percy laughed, stretching and then plopped on the couch in between Luke and Leo. "How was the sleep, Sleeping Beauty?" asked Luke.

"Better than I've ever had for a couple of centuries," Percy said. "Has anyone seen Nico today?"

~

Percy arrived on the hallway to where his office is located in the castle. However, he didn't go to his own door, but the one in front of his. Nico's office.

He found his right-hand man slumped down on his desk, with piles of paper on his table. "I bet when you took in the position of my right-hand, you didn't think you'd be having this much papers," Percy said, approaching the table.

Nico startled up in his seat and found his best friend standing in front of him alive and well. He stood up and moved a few feet away from Percy, coming face to face with the Prince's goofy grin.

However, that grin disappeared real quick the moment Nico's fist collided with Percy's jaw.

"Oh, oh, ow, jeez," Percy groaned upon recovering, "thanks for the warm welcome."

"That's for disappearing without a trace, once again, and not wanting a back-up to a dangerous mission, you a-hole," Nico seethed, breathing heavily.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry about that."

"Why the hell am I even your right-hand if I can't help my commander?!"

"Nico...." Percy said tentatively.

"For five centuries, Percy! Five! On Earth, three years, okay, fine. But five centuries you've been missing. What were you thinking? Do you realize how paralyzing it felt, not just for me but everyone else's, when they realize the beloved Prince have gone missing without a trace of where he is?"

Percy took one of Nico's swinging hands and used it to pull the Death King into a hug.

"What the hell are you doing?" Nico questioned as Percy began to rock side to side with him.

"Trying to calm you down," said the Prince. "I understand how you feel and I'm sorry. I mean, to be fair, I didn't think the enemy I'd be facing would be so obsessed with me and decide to keep me in his basement."

"This is a serious situation."

"It is but I'm fine and well and I've been asleep for a month. I'm okay. It's okay."

"I hate you sometimes."

Percy laughed, "I know you do. I'm gonna go release some of my energy by hunting monsters, you wanna come with?"

"Obviously," said Nico with a roll of his eyes. "Where else do you think I'm releasing this pent-up stress."

~

"A little bit more... To the left....slightly to the right.....there!" Silena exclaimed, her face brightening up at finding the right angle.

The prince stood next to Silena as she gave out orders to everyone. "Having fun?" he asked.

Silena turned to him and said, "I'm trying to release my cold-feet by throwing myself into decorations."

"The bride-to-be is supposed to be getting ready, not decorating."

"I know but I'm so nervous I'm ready to throw up."

"Your husband-to-be already beat you to that. Last time I saw him, which was a couple minutes ago was him leaning over the toilet, mumbling to himself."

Silena chuckled, "That sounds like Charles, indeed."

"Come on, Silena. Let's get you ready," Percy said, beginning to walk away only to be stopped when he heard his name being called by Silena. "Yeah?" he asked, turning around.

"Charles and I have been talking--"

"If you guys want to get out of the Army, I can arrange that... That's nothing to worry about." he jumped in, his eyebrows furrowing.

Silena shook her head, "No, not that," she said. "We like being in the Army. Since my father is down on earth and is most likely dead....he can't walk me down the aisle. So, I was wondering if you could be the one to walk me."

Percy stood in the middle of the said aisle, eyes blinking in surprise with mouth slightly open. "M-m-me?"

Silena nodded.

"Why me?"

"Because you are the reason why Charles and I are reunited today."

"And I was the reason why you were both separated. Have you forgotten that?"

Silena stepped closer to Percy and placed a gentle hand on his cheek. "No, I haven't but I've forgiven you--Charles too. It's about time you forgive yourself, Percy. Not just for this but for others too."

"It's not that easy...." he mumbled.

"It's not but we are here for you, just like you have been for us. Stop being so harsh on yourself," Silena said. "Now, will you walk me down the aisle?"

~

Percy knocked on the door, popping his head in once he heard the permission to enter and saw Silena standing in her wedding dress. A silver silk dress with flower petals scattered on the skirt while the top part was a nude colored mesh top that made it seem like the ornate design was just sticking in her arm and not part of her dress and the same goes for the body portion of the dress. The bride had a silver circlet on her head and her hair was done in a really intricate design with nice waves.

"You look beautiful, Silena," said Percy.

The said woman smiled, "Thank you," she said, slightly breathless.

"Question is," he inserted, "That dress looks really big. how are you going to get out?"

"Percy!" The bridesmaids exclaimed.

Percy only shrugged before holding out his hands, "Are you ready then, Future Mrs. Beckendorf?"

Silena took a deep breath, just as the bridesmaid scattered, kissing Silena on the cheek before leaving for their position. Fyna, who of course, Silena did not miss in her bridesmaid, fixed Silena's floral veil one more time before smiling at it, then at Percy before leaving.

Silena stepped down from where she was standing on and took Percy's hand, before he wrapped it around his arm and walked closer to the door, waiting for the cue. As they waited, Percy looked at the bride one more time before he twirled his fingers, directed towards her. Sparkles appeared around her before it landed on her head, giving the dress a soft glow.

The doors open and the familiar Earthen song of Here comes the bride rang throughout the venue of the wedding place. Percy patted Silena's shaking hand before they began walking.

Silena kept her head up, staring right at her future husband, the man who had been with her throughout everything, even after death and until now.

~

"Now, how do priests say this?" Chaos said. "Oh! You may now kiss the bride!"

Beckendorf held back his tears as he stared at his bride, oh, she was marvelous. He took hold of his wife and connected their lips together as everyone around them cheered and his groomsmen cheering extremely loudly.

They separated, both their eyes twinkling with pure, unadulterated joy and love.

~

~

Even from above the ground, the Army could hear the buzz that the city of Neurala has early in the morning. The excitement oozing from every citizen for the upcoming ball tonight at the castle, being held at the garden used specifically for this event every four years.

"Man, everyone is hyped today," commented Percy, looking down at the window.

"I mean, is it true that the prince from the neighboring universe is coming with Order?" asked Castor.

Percy nodded in response.

"Then, I understand why they're extra hyped than usual."

"You've met them before, haven't you, Perce?" Leo asked.

"Of course," said Percy, "They're cool people."

~

"This is the infamous Chaos' Army that I've been hearing about, correct?" Etril said, standing beside Percy as they approached the awaiting Section Leader.

Nico stepped up with an outstretched hand, "Nice to meet you, Prince Etril. I'm Nico di Angelo, the right-hand man."

Etril grasped Nico's hand firmly, "There's no need for formality. Nice to meet you."

One by one, each of them introduced each other and once they were all well acquainted with each other, Etril pulled Percy aside and asked, "two of your people are named di Angelo, they're not married by any chance?"

Percy laughed, "No, no," he said. "The only couple married in my Leaders are Silena and Charles. The di Angelo are siblings. "

"Well, that's perfect. I think I quite fancy the lovely Bianca lady."

"Brother," Percy said, "I will not stop you in courting her but hurt her and you'll have me and everyone to deal with. Also, be careful of her brother."

"You can trust me on that."

~

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen," said the announcer's voice from the speakers. "Welcome to the quadrennial event. We are pleased that you can make it and enjoy the night with us. Before we formally begin, I'd like for everyone to give a round of applause to the people who helped prepare for this event. Thank you," said the announcer once everyone started clapping. "Now, I'd like to announce our magnificent rulers who have been keeping this universe together with just their hard work, everyone give it up for our Your Majesty, Chaos and Your Highness, Percy!"

Cheers and screams erupted from everyone as the spotlight shone on both of them. "And we have some guest this year too! Coming from our only neighboring universe, I have the honor to introduce you, Lady Chaos and Prince Etril!"

More cheers erupted as they welcomed the honored guest. "Now, everyone," continued the announcer, "Let the party begin!"

~

"My dearest cousin," said Etril, approaching him with a drink in his hand as soon as he saw Percy talking with a female. "My, who is this lovely lady?"

Fyna startled before curtsying, "My Lord," she greeted.

"Brother," said Percy. "This is Fyna, my double assistant, and maid and my friend."

Etril looked at Percy with a glint in his eyes upon recognizing the name. "Oh! The infamous Lady Fyna," he said. "I have heard so much about you."

"Thank you, my Lord. Hopefully, none of them are terrible."

"Believe me, Percy is an angel when it comes to mentioning--ow!" Etril said, his sentence cut off as soon as he felt a sharp sting in his shin from Percy's shoes. The man glared at Percy who only smiled innocently, showing the perfect portrayal of an angel. "Anyway, it was lovely meeting you. I hope it's not the last I see you."

~

The joyful night had stretched on, everyone had danced to their heart's content, some had left the garden and headed to the streets where games are located. The whole party had stretched at least a mile away surrounding the castle.

Percy smiled, seeing his friends in the crowd having the time of their life. Looking down on his timer, Percy set out to find one woman in the mass of the crowd. Luckily, he found her quite easily right by the bushes where the flowers only unique to Origin are located.

"Fyna," he said, approaching her. "You should be socializing, not isolating."

"It's not bad to take a break," she replied.

"I'm hoping that break is about to be over."

"Why is that?" she asked, turning to him with those bright eyes of her.

"Dance with me, Fyna," Percy said as soon as the current song began to fade away. Fyna raised her eyebrows at the perfect timing before she chuckled.

"Gladly, my Prince."

They headed down the dance floor as people began to find partners to dance with and the song began.

Moments like these make Percy wonder how things would turn out today if he hadn't erased that kiss from her memories a century ago. Would she be dancing with someone else far away from him boiling with hatred or will she be dancing with him still only a lot much closer than they are now?

There were so many outcomes that could've happened and one may be greater than the other, there's no way he's not grateful that the woman that's dancing in his arms right now is her.

"You look beautiful tonight, by the way," he said, leaning down to say it to her ear over the soft music playing in the background.

Fyna smiled. "Stop flattering, it won't get you anywhere," she retorted.

He only chuckled before leaning down and saying, "The song is almost done. You wanna get out of here? I wanna show you something."

"If you're not planning on murdering me, I'd be glad to," Fyna replied. Even if he was planning on murder, she would never deny the fact that she will follow this man wherever he asks her to go.

That's just the way it is.

~

"So, is it about time we get to our destination or do I have to wait until I'm old and graying?" Fyna asked as she followed Percy take twist and turns further and further away from the party.

"You don't age, Fyna darling."

"That's my point, sweet Prince."

Percy shook his head before moving a curtain back to reveal a secluded balcony just overlooking the whole party.

"Neurala is so lively," she said, completely out-of-breath from looking at the landscape in front of her. A couple seconds later, Fyna's head snapped up with an audible gasp as soon as she heard a loud boom before the sky erupted with colors in the shape of flowers.

Fyna gasped, "Oh my dear Callithrix," she whispered in awe. "This is beautiful!" She turned to him with twinkling eyes. "What is this? They're like flowers in the sky. I've never seen anything like it!"

"Fireworks," replied Percy. "I sent someone to head to Earth and had them get some for tonight's party."

"Thank you for doing this, Percy," said Fyna.

The Prince smiled before shaking his head, staring down at the woman beside him, her face illuminated by the different colors in the sky, feeling his heart thrum heavily in his chest. "No. This is my thank you to you, Fyna Sveira."

"For what? I haven't done anything?"

Oh, what an oblivious woman. How can she not see the effect she has done on him? How can she not see how much she'd help him whenever he falls into the depths of depression and couldn't see a way out? How can she not see all the help she had done?

"For everything."

~

"There are years that ask questions and years that answer." -- Zora Neale Hurston

(Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for the story. The world belongs to Rick Riordan)

Ayyyy, so it's not the last chapter like you all wanted but a special chapter anyway. It's a whopping 12K words, surprisingly. To be honest, it's quite short for something that I've been working on for a few months. 

But hey, it's here. 

Anyway, I apologize for being so late on updating. I've been busy as hell. 

I would like to thank you all for the 500+ followers, I honestly never thought I'd get there. Really, thank you so much. I would also thank you for the reads and votes and to whoever has been following this story for such a long time. 

I've been writing this for such a loooooong time, I'm so surprised anyone is still reading this. 

I hope you guys like this chapter. I quite work hard and it's not really the final form but I wanted you guys to have it. It's my holiday present for you guys, whether you like it or not.

Happy Holidays, you guys. I hope you have a great one. 

Once again, thanks for the votes, reads, and followers. 

Leave a vote and comment and let me know what you think! I want to hear you guys. 

Thank you!

~Leannexo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 21.6K 46
A Chaos story. His friends and family, including the gods all betrayed him for his own 'half-brother'. All of them but two. He was told by the ones t...
152 13 14
DISCLAIMER!!!!! I DO NOT OWN THE PERCY JACKSON UNIVERSE I GIVE TOTAL AND UNDENIABLE CREDIT TO RICK RIORDAN. THIS IS ONLY A FANFICTON!!! Also, please...
163K 3.4K 32
Percy Jackson. Two times Savior of Olympus. A son of Poseidon. Boyfriend to Annabeth Chase. Yes, that's the guy everyone knows, but what they don't k...
173K 4.2K 29
(WARNING! THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO MOVING ON!) Everyone is destined for greater things; therefore death can't stop you from achieving your goals. At lea...