i reincarnated as a villaines...

By CHROMATIER

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... More

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
Tres
cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
.....her fate
Catorce
Quince
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
Cincuenta y dos
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Sesenta y nueve
Setenta
Setenta y uno
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
New story: Fujoshi Charge
valentine

Treinta y siete

8.8K 375 34
By CHROMATIER

(a/n: review guys......review.....)

"Catherine" he called me out in the classroom and we're currently standing on the pathway behind the middle school building. It's the same pathway I used to take every time I went to visit brother in the highschool section and it's the same place Kana had mentioned as the number one confessing spot in the school. this is also the same place where I saw Ryuuji and Aoi getting confessed to in valentines day. but I never expect that I would be standing here right now with president Jansen with this kind of awkward atmosphere around us. "i like you" I look at him as my mind tries to process his words. I know that it's not the first time he'd told me he likes me but.............i never took those words seriously because I only thought he was just fascinated with me moreover the way he said 'I like you' that easily makes me think that he's not serious. But now looking at how serious he is and the way how his eyes screams of the same, I can't help but feel some sort of tug in my heart plus this is the first time in my two lifetimes that someone confesses to me!!!! so I don't know what to do. "Catherine?"

"ummmmm......" how do I say this? what do I do in this kind of situation? What do I do? I look around me in panic as I try to think of what to tell him. I kind of feel happy with his feelings of liking me but it ends there. yet, at the same time seeing as he is actually serious about me, I can't help but feel guilty on how I treated him before. It's just that he had this weird vibe around him that my body just turn into complete rejection mode plus I really find it weird when he suddenly said he likes me after seeing me eat those cup noodles.

"you don't need to look like that" I look at him.....really look at him for the first time and I can't help but notice that he looks so different when he's this serious. I only saw him as someone who is playful and cheerful, the my pace kind of guy so I don't feel comfortable around him but seeing him looking serious like this makes me feel like I am finally looking at the real Jansen and somehow I feel more at peace when he's this serious.

"president....."

"can't you at least call me by my name again" I bit my lip and nodded

"Jansen.....i...." he held up his hand to stop me

"no need to say it. I already knew......" I clench my fist. A sudden feeling of sadness and bitterness started to fill my mouth. I never knew that rejecting someone could be this hard. "I knew that you don't feel anything for me" I bowed my head "hey, why do you look so down?" i.....i never imagine that I would be doing this. when I read the manga and saw a scene like this I just brush it off. And now that I am in this kind of situation I never knew that it could hurt like this. I don't want to hurt him but I know that I am guilty of it. Seeing him in this situation and finally knowing that he really is serious I can't help but be angry of myself about the things I did. I shouldn't have run away from him, I shouldn't have treated him as some stranger, I should've treated him better.

"I'm sorry" I'm sorry for everything

"hey no need. When I fell for you I am already prepared for something like this" that makes it more hard for me you know. Argh!!!!! Now I am feeling really bad about what I did! "besides you don't have to look so pained Catherine, I am already prepared for your rejection" when I look at him I knew that he's lying because despite the smile in his face I could see pain in his eyes.

"i...we....." I like to tell him that we could be friends but somehow I feel like telling him that kind of words right now and in this situation doesn't feel right. "I'm sorry" I know I'm just repeating my words but that's really what I think is the best to portray my feelings right now.

"you don't have too because after-all, seeing you in this state makes me feel like not giving up after-all"

"eh???"

"if you feel pained like this, I can't help but feel some sort of hope that maybe what you feel now could also change" ha???? Why did you suddenly turn into a different degree???? He suddenly reach out his hand to touch my hair and he bend down until we're face to face "prepare for my all out assault Catherine" I look at him with wide eyes and I feel I was shocked when he kissed my forehead making me tap his hands away as I take a step back and the familiar dangerous feeling is back again as I see him smiling at me with his playful smile "I would never hand you out to Takano" give me back all those feelings of regret!!!!!

"Catherine!! Catherine!!"

"ha?"

"geez....you're not listening at all"

"s-sorry"

"what exactly happened that you look so shock after your talk with the Joker" I remember what happened and I winced before shaking my head in dejection. My life is getting more chaotic by the moment

"he confessed to me"

"what's new with that?" she face the spread sheet and started calculating

"he did it seriously"

"aren't he always serious?" I look at Kana in disbelief

"you call what he did as serious?" she nodded

"c'mon don't tell me you thought all those efforts of his as nothing but just a passing fancy" I look away "geez Catherine, no one in their right mind would transfer here just because they fancy you. you might be smart on some things but you're clearly an idiot when it comes to romance" she shake her head and look at me with pity "I pity your partner in the future"

"Hey!!!"

"so....he confess to you then what? You rejected him?" I nodded

"i-I did and it feels so awful. I can't believe rejecting someone could be this painful. I don't want to experience that again"

"I doubt"

"hmmm????"

"anyway, so you rejected him then why do you look like someone stole something from you"

"well.....i was feeling guilty about those thing I did with him, like how I sort of just brush away his feelings before"

"you should be" I gave her a glare but I sigh because what she said is really true

"but then he suddenly turn back to being playful and he said that despite my rejection he suddenly feels hopeful because I feel sad for turning him down that maybe there's a chance that my feelings will change so he's going all out"

"whoa....he's a tough one" I clutch my head in desperation "good luck on that"

"I just want to be a villain, why is this happening to me?? I never want to attract anyone's attention!"

"well you can't help it, you just have to accept that you're just lovable" Kana pinch my cheeks and I pout at her

"stop that!"

"anyway, don't think of those things because we are all going out to celebrate your birthday after school"

"eh?? We??? Celebrate?" I ask in confusion

"uh-huh. I suggest to your King that we should have an early party for your birthday and he agreed so we're going out tonight"

"w-wait what???"

"we're going to have an early celebration. Student council style!" she's grinning from ear to ear as she look at me "you're king and knight is really efficient they managed to book a room in one of the hotels in the metro just for tonight for your birthday, we must give them points for that"

"w-wait. I- I can't go. Brother is coming home tonight"

"nope! You're coming we can't have a birthday celebration if the birthday girl is not present. Besides who cares about brother Clyde? You can see him in the morning!"

"I need to ask for permissi—"

"I already got it from auntie Catalina" she smiled slyly in my direction "you don't have any excuse. We're going tonight!!!"

"miss Catherine, happy birthday" I receive their gifts one by one and place them on the side table.

"I heard miss Catherine that it was organized by president with the help of Kana, aren't you love miss Catherine" I gave Lyka a fake smile before I glare at Kana who just gave me a peace sign. "ne, miss Catherine are you and president finally going out?"

"what? No!"

"it's alright miss Catherine" Lyka pat me on the shoulders "from what I saw this morning I already get it. Don't worry I won't tell anyone that you're keeping your relationship for now" I look at Lyka in disbelief. Where can you find in my words that I am keeping our relationship secret when we don't even have that kind of relationship.

"no, Lyka, we're really in that kind of relationship" Lyka look at me

"oh!!!" I gave a smile in relief from her response "so you haven't put a label in your relationship yet. that's okay miss Catherine" I mentally face palm when I heard her. Just what kind of filter does your brain have. "but miss Catherine with the scene this morning I think you just made your relationship clear so you better put a label on it fast since I'm pretty sure your rivals will go all out after this"

"what rivals? And we really have no relationship or anything" I tried my hardest to curb my pleading tone but it doesn't seem to reach her. This is tiring

"so....what are you talking about, you look like a boulder is pitch on your shoulder"

"oh, I'm just telling miss Catherine that she should put the label on her relationship with president since her rivals will go all out after what happened this morning"

"hmmmm" Kana look at me and I plead with her through my eyes, she grin at me and I gave her a glare. She roll her eyes ceiling ward before slightly nodding "unfortunately Catherine and president is not in that stage yet"

"ohh....." Lyka look at me with interest " I never thought of president Ryuuji to be that slow"

"I agree with you" i look at them as if I am looking at an alien since I don't get a thing they're saying. Is it a trend now to go from one topic to another???

"guys, what's your order?" I gave out a sigh of relief when Giles came to interrupt us.

"this is the first time that president will treat us and its for miss Catherine, we must show our appreciation by ordering all the expensive foods" I look at Leon in disbelief as he went and talk with the waitress.

"but I wonder where did Aoi and president go, they were just here a moment ago"

"from what I heard it looks like they have an acquaintance here so they were called to meet with them" Kana sat beside me.

I just listen to them as I roam my eyes around the private room that Ryuuji had reserved. the room is designed in a simple and elegant way. It has a floor to ceiling glass wall that affords an amazing view of the city on the left. The pale blue interior of the room changes into a shade of white thanks to the crystal chandelier that lightens the room creating a relaxing atmosphere. the chocolate brown sofa and couches with the antique center piece table invites a cozy feeling that makes you feel like you're home instead of a hotel. Over-all the room gives of the feeling of warmth and home that makes you want to stay here all day and just relax and as the daughter of someone who is inclined in the hospitality business, this kind of feeling that a customer gets is the highest form of compliment.

"guys, I just encountered Aoi and Ryuuji in the reception area looks like they're being hold up by some group of businessmen" Leon who I did not even managed to notice that he went out of the room came in with three waiters in two who are pushing a trolley full of food. "oh and he had a message for us"

"what is it"

"he said to enjoy and that they'll be back latter"

"did president say anything about miss Catherine?" Leon look at me and he shake his head

"I'm sorry miss Catherine, president didn't leave any message" why are you looking at me with the sad look it's not like I care, okay

"what's that? we're celebrating miss Catherine's birthday and he never even leaves a message" Lyka turn in my direction "miss Catherine, don't let president off that easily. Not because he reserved a room doesn't mean it's okay to just leave you just like that"

"let's drink to that!" Kana who just showed up with a champagne glass offered me one. Giles then showed up with a strawberry mousse cake.

"Happy birthday Catherine" they all greeted with a smile and a warm and fluffy feeling enveloped me ask I look at their smiling faces.

"thank you" I said sincerely

"to another year of blessing and smiles. Kampai!!!" we raise our glass until they made a sound as they all connected in the middle and we laugh at the silliness of our act as we all drink from our glasses. I frowned when a bitter taste assailed my tongue and we all turn to look at Leon who is sheepishly looking at us.

"what?? Come on guys it only contains three percent alcohol"

"Leon we're minors"

"who will know?" I am about to answer him but Kana placed her arm around me and smile

"just enjoy the night Catherine" seeing as everyone is waiting for my approval regarding the drink I let out a breath and look at them.

"just tonight"

"yes!!!!!"

_______________________________________________________________

Author: a storm is coming.....

Clyde:............

Author: I take that back. Apocalypse is coming!!!!!!

y|{Y

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 22 44
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
21 9 14
"You will be reborn as hope, My boy Milagro, Oh sorry its Kaan now." "What Reborn!!?" What is this stupid god of tales saying. *** Kaan born to bring...
491K 27.6K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
90.1K 3.1K 34
Aurelia Giliam is her name now, what her original was she can't remember. Her past life comes back to her in a painful headache. She somehow got into...