The Nutcracker {Laurence x re...

Da GLiTcH_GaMiNg

Over a two hundred years ago in a country far away a girl named Clara found her prince in another land before... Altro

Prologue
Chapter one~Ballet gift
Chapter two- The Driftwood Casanova
Chapter three-TO NARNIA
Chapter for -can you trust a mouse
Chapter six-first signs
Chapter seven-back to my world...Garroth What are you doing?
Chapter eight- Everyone talks about us and we eavesdrop.
Chapter nine- up the Christmas tree
Chapter ten-love? nah!
Chapter Eleven-really?
Chapter twelve- Candy children
Sorry
Chapter 13 and 14
Chapter 15 the truth
Chapter sixteen-adjusting the the truth.
Double chapter 17 and 18
Chapter nineteen- WHY AM I SHORT
Chapter twenty-Changes
Chapter 21-Toyland
Chapter 22-I have a plan... not a good plan but a plan
Chapter 23- Dammit Laurence
Chapter 24- Christmas Eve
Chapter twenty five - Santa
I'm sorry...A/N
Chapter 26- Dance like no ones watching
Chapter twenty seven- Everything ends.
Chapter 28 and 29- We won
Chapter 30/THE MOTHER F**king EPILOUGUE!
This is not what I expected...(A/N)

Chapter five-Candy...

128 2 0
Da GLiTcH_GaMiNg

Chapter five-Candy...

Y/n=your name

E/c=enter characteristics for example hair, eye colour.

F/c= favourite colour

F/a= favourite animal

S/f/c= second favourite colour

More will added as it goes on.

Btw your hair is dyed ginger.

On the fifth day of December gave to me FIVE CANDY RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n pov

I let out a yawn and stretch. And accidentally hit Laurence in the face. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I say. Standing up and massaging his face. He looks shocked but quickly moves his hand to over mine. I feel heat rise to my cheeks. His eyes widen and he looks down, wood on his cheeks a warm rosewood colour. "Um...I'm s-sorry." I say looking down. "D-don't be." He says. His wooden square like fingers intertwine with mine. A melody begins and snow begins whirling around us. I look down at my feet, my feet rise up onto pointe  so my eyes are in line with Laurence's. I close my eyes when something light touches my cheek. It's warm and soft. Like a snowflake. Then Laurence's fingers become more rounded, soft and warm. I gasp and open my eyes. I look up and see Laurence's bright blue eyes. But instead of them being slightly dull and painted looking they're full of life and...human looking. He looks nearly human. The skin on his face looks human but with marks that looks like knots and grains. But his body is more human looking. I lift my hand to gently brush his hair. Its soft and more...hair like. My hand travels down his face and hold his cheek. Its soft and warm. 

"H-how?" "What?" "Laurence...you h-have..." His hand touches mine and rubs his own cheek. His eyes widen. The melody gets louder and he begins to dance with me.

Third person pov.

Twirl, plié, lift. Laurence's shirt turns to normal fabric and a green cloak appears on his flowing down his back. Laurence begins to dances to the familiar tune. A pair of black male ballet shoes appear on his feet. The dance seems so familiar to him. Then he remembers why.

~flashback~

Laurence's pov

"Laurence hurry up!" Garroth yells. I sprint after him, hopping on one foot tying to tie on my ballet shoes. I run into the hall and...trip over my own two feet. And slide across the floor. I get up and brush myself off. "Ahh! Laurence your here! I would like you to meet my friend —— Thomas Drosslemeyer and his niece...Clara-y/n. You two will be learning the dance for the Yule ball." "But mum..." "No buts Laurence. You and Garroth go talk to Clara-y/n." I sigh and walk over to the little six year old hiding behind a man with black hair and green eyes. Garroth grabs my hand and death glares the girl. "Hi..." I say reluctantly. "H-hi?" She stepped out from behind her uncle and begins playing with her e/c curly, coloured hair. The song comes up and I offer my hand. She takes it and I lead her on to the ballroom floor. I try guiding her but when I begin to stuff up she leads me out of it and leads me aside from doing the female moves. "Your really good!" I say. "T-thanks. My father taught me and my brother. He beat us when we mess up." "Oh... that's horrible." I say. She rolls up her long sleeves to reveal long scars. "Oh...my god. After come up to my room." 

~timeskip~

I drag Clara-y/n upstairs and plop her on my bed. She begins taking off her dress to reveal an under dress. I grab a necklace that my mother gave me. She said it can heal others. I put it around my neck and place a hand on her shoulder. My hand glows gold and I let out a small muffled squeak of fear. Her back and arms glow f/c. My hands aura becomes s/f/c and/or dark green. 

Third person pov.

Both of them black out mentally. Garroth walks in on them and also blacks out. Their eyes turn white. Garroth's body turns gold, light blue and dark blue. Laurence's body turns dark and light green with gold. And Clara-y/n's body turns f/c, s/f/c and gold. 

~flashback ends.

The melody ends and I look into y/n's e/c coloured orbs. My fingers feel colder and...that spark that made me feel human disappears. The snow leaves and y/n collapses. I pick her up bridal style and walk back to where Garroth is...packing up the camp. I grab a cloak and throw it on top of her. Garroth looks over. "What happened?" "The Melody. The one we met with. She's Clara-y/n." His eyes widen. "You think she?..." "Garroth...we were seven. She was six. I'm going to be nineteen on Christmas day." 

Eventually y/n wakes up and walks with us. And we get to Candyland. I'm sorry but why did my great great ect grandfather call it Candyland. It's...so stupid. My wooden fingers brush against the giant tim tams and skittles. "What's that?" Y/n says in fear. I look towards to where y/n is pointing. Up ahead theres smoke. We run up and see destroyed buildings. Garroth falls to the ground and begins pulling on his ears. 

Y/n sets up a campsite for us and begins singing. Her arms wrap around a crying Garroth and a depressed me.

"In your eyes, there's a heavy blue

One to love and one to lose

Sweet divide, a heavy truth

Water or wine, don't make me choose

I wanna feel the way that we did that summer night (night)

Drunk on a feeling, alone with the stars in the sky

I've been running through the jungle

I've been running with the wolves

To get to you, to get to you

I've been down the darkest alleys

Saw the dark side of the moon

To get to you, to get to you

I've looked for love in every stranger

Took too much to ease the anger

All for you, yeah, all for you

I've been running through the jungle

I've been crying with the wolves

To get to you, to get to you (oh to get to you)

Your fingertips trace my skin

To places I have never been

Blindly I am following

Break down these walls and come on in

I wanna feel the way that we did that summer night

Drunk on a feeling, alone with the stars in the sky

I've been running through the jungle

I've been running with the wolves

To get to you, to get to you

I've been down the darkest alleys

Saw the dark side of the moon

To get to you, to get to you

I've looked for love in every stranger

Took too much to ease the anger

All for you, yeah, all for you

I've been running through the jungle

I've been crying with the wolves

To get to you, to get to you (oh to get to you)

I've been running through the jungle

I've been running with the wolves

To get to you, to get to you

I've been down the darkest alleys

Saw the dark side of the moon

To get to you, to get to you

I've looked for love in every stranger

Took too much to ease the anger

All for you, yeah, all for you

I've been running through the jungle

I've been crying with the wolves

To get to you, to get to you (oh to get to you)

Y/n pulls up a blanket and wraps it around us. "Goodnight boys."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.7K 350 56
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " You...
93.2K 1.9K 36
Y/n arrives at Phoenix Drop and decides to live there with a peaceful happy atmosphere. She becomes best friends with Aphmau and Garroth. As Garroth...
3.8K 181 20
Garroth and Laurence have known each other for as long as they can remember, but will that all change once they start to have strange feelings in the...
874 32 12
Christmas is a festive time, though for young Clara it is a time of heartache. As she watches her sister, Louise, dance with her handsome suitor she...