Why Us?

By Leedlesorus

MayBell Brookes is your normal teenage girl. She has friends, family, and pretty good life in general. That... More

Why?
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 & Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Contest/Chapter 16
Contest/Thank you
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Thank you/ Author's Note
Chapter 33
Contest Winners
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author Note

Chapter 10

230 12 2
By Leedlesorus

May's POV

The Dean called us down, but why? I don't remember doing anything bad. As we are walking down the hallway, the thought hits me. She knows what happened.

It's not like it's the end of the world, but it would be nice if she didn't. "Dood, are you okay?" I guess I had a look of terror on my face. "Yeah, Sarah, I'm fine."

We turn the door walk into the Dean's section. She has a look of pity on her face, this can't be good. "Have a seat." she says. "I have some bad news to share with you guys. I don't really know how to say this, but." she paused and has to wipe tears from her face. "You're parents are dead."

(A/N) Oh how I wanted to end there.

'My parents are dead.' that thought kept on repeating for 2 minutes. I started to feel dizzy, so I grabbed my head. Sarah is in tears, and is being comforted by Ricky. Who is also in tears. I look over at Derek, who is probably still in shock, and has his head in his knees.

I start to feel tears go down my face, and I wipe then immediately. Not here, not now. "You guys may go when you're ready." The Dean said as she walked out of the room.

I was the first to leave. I walk at first, but then I run. I don't know where to, but I just run. I hear footsteps behind me, but I'm too upset to care. My tears are blurring my vision, and I trip on what appears to be my shoe lace. I sit up against the wall and sob.

(A/N) Sorry, but I'm ending it here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 110 22
Just a little typical fanfic. Girl meets boy. Boy meets girl. Boy likes girl. They find out they like each other. Then they find out their friends li...
78.6K 3K 47
Misty has her own creative style but someone *Cough Cough* Team Crafted doesn't like her one bit. They decide to try to bully her till she leaves the...
10.5K 319 18
All of Team Crafted, or what's left of them, are hanging at the TC house for the summer. Jerome and Mitch, two members of TC, have been best friends...
9.8K 355 28
Riley is the sister of a world famous Minecraft YouTuber, JeromeASF. Soon she falls under mortgage debt living alone in her apartment when she seeks...