i reincarnated as a villaines...

By CHROMATIER

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... More

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
Tres
cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
.....her fate
Catorce
Quince
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
Cincuenta y dos
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Sesenta y nueve
Setenta
Setenta y uno
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
New story: Fujoshi Charge
valentine

Treinta y Seis

9.4K 415 83
By CHROMATIER

(a/n: i am so stressed out with my exams.......and this is the result of me venting it out. *sigh* i don't know if i could survive this hellish nightmare until next week)

"mmm" I look at Ryuuji who is checking the reports I just finished. After that surprising incident in the student council office I have no more recollection on how he managed to pull me out of the room. My mind is in a chaotic mess because of his sudden chuckle and gorgeo—I mean terrifying smile. When I came to my senses his car is already pulling in front of their palace he calls home.

Once inside their study I was glad that he's in his full work mode because I feel more at ease when he's like this plus I am more familiar with this attitude of his than what he had shown a while ago. Seeing a playful Ryuuji is not good for my heart!

"this are all good" I breathe out a sigh of relief, we had been working on those papers since three in the afternoon and we finally managed to finish it. "come" he stood up and look at me "I already ask the maids to prepare dinner, although it's already late"

"hmmmm" I said lazily, truth to be told I don't feel hungry right now what my body needs is a long soak in the tub with all those hot water surrounding my tired body. Just imagining the scene is enough for me slump deeper on the table if that is possible

"stop procrastinating"

"I know" even though I said that I still move at a slower pace.

"cat, if you don't get up from that chair I will personally carry you to the dining area" i look at him in inquiry. He's not actually going to do it right? "suit yourself cat" I jumped out of my seat when I notice the familiar glint in his eyes, it was the same glint when he teased me back in the student council office so I am positive that he will act on what he just said. "hmmm" don't look so disappointed!!! Ahhh!!! What's wrong with you king????

"le-let's go eat" I gave out a nervous laugh and I immediately head outside not caring whether I knew where i should be going. looking around the room I try to figure out where the dining area is, seeing three doors, I immediately head out to the one on my left.

"cat, that's the way to the garden" Ryuuji called me before I could reach the door

"I, I know I was just thinking of taking some fresh air" he look at me in amusement and I feel like shouting the king is acting weird!!!!!!!!

"if you like we could dine in the garden" I almost said yes but after thinking for a while I fervently shake my head in denial. Dining in the garden under the moon and the stars?! Heck that seems like a date! No way!

"who's dining in the garden?!" for the first time in my life I am glad that this person suddenly butted in "you're here again?" Raijin pointed a finger at me

"hello brother Raijin" I said in my sweetest voice and I relaxed when I see him shiver and winced at me. ah there's no better treat than to see Raijin like this. it's like having a younger brother whom you loves to tease because his reactions are just so cute. Though in this case Raijin is older than me and his reactions are not cute but amusing

"please don't call me with that word"

"but Catherine like to call brother Raijin, brother" I said cutely with loads of sugar that I almost laugh out loud when Raijin turn green

"Ryuuji take that malicious girl out of our house!!" he glare at my direction.

"brother Raijin, Catherine is sad" I even gave him a pout and he looks like he's about to pass out

"s-stop! Stop acting like that! it's not cute at all!!!" he then literally run away that I bent down in laughter after seeing him run.

"pft.....hahaha.......his face hahahaha....."

"happy?" I look at Ryuuji and I immediately stop laughing when I am greeted with his warm smile "done already?" he asked softly that I just nodded in daze "good" I close my eyes when he ruffled my head "come, the food will turn cold if we still don't show up" he took my hand and lead me to the dining area while my eyes are fixed in our clasp hand....why.....why do it feels like......why do it feels like as if Ryuuji is treating me like a child?! You, king I'm not a child!!!!.

When we entered the dining area a sweet scent immediately assailed my nose as one by one the maids reach out to take the covering off the dishes served on the table. Five dishes were laid out to choose from and judging from the aroma are all sweet dishes. Just smelling their scent makes me want to run away from the room, if there's one thing I hate its sweet dishes, I always prefer a spicy and salty taste.

When Ryuuji took his seat, I reluctantly sat down in front of the table while trying hard not to gag. I could perfectly eat sweet deserts but for some reason even back in my past life I couldn't really take eating sweet dishes, I mean why does pork have to be cook in sweet style? And don't get me starting on those glaze chicken because I couldn't really imagine them.

"are you okay?" I look up and saw Ryuuji looking at me and seeing the smirk on his face I just know that he knew. Ryuuji is taking his pay back from all those tortures I've put him through by making him eat his detested vegetable by serving me this kind of food. Karma really knows how to spun it's thread, just smelling these aroma is enough for me to repent. "you don't like the food do you?"

"of course not" I forced a smile as I took a serving in my plate, I grab my fork and took a chunk of the pork in orange sauce. When the meat landed in my mouth and the taste permeated my tongue, I could feel my eyes tearing up from disgust. The sweet tangy sauce coming from the pineapple juice coupled with the thick tomato souce is making me want to run to the nearest bathroom and expel the nasty flavor in my mouth! I immediately grab the glass of water beside me and immediately drink from it to drown the sweet taste in my mouth. "Arthur!" Ryuuji called out and the butler appeared out of nowhere.

"yes, young master?"

"change the dishes" Arthur, the butler bowed down and in the blink of an eye the door to my left opened up and suddenly two maids came in pushing a cart. one by one they replace the five dishes in front. Three dishes replaced them on the table and I almost drool when their savory aroma hit my nose. despite my body demanding sleep and that disgusting sweet taste in my mouth my stomach choose that time to let out a sound. I could practically feel my cheeks heating up when I heard Ryuuji chuckle while I kept my head bowed down. "you can eat now, I was just teasing you a while ago" I knew it! he's taking revenge from all those broccoli attacks "Kana told me that you hate those kind of dishes and I just want to let you have a taste of your own medicine" king from now on I will only respect your wishes! "but seeing you looking so pitiful a while ago made me change my mind" he gave out a smile "aren't I good that I have this as a back-up" I had no choice but to nod even though I am crying inside. It's really not good to anger this king he retaliates in the most unconventional way.

"thanks for your hard work today"

"eh??" I carefully put my tea cup down when he let put those words, worrying that it might slip from my hand.

"it's the second time that you have to work overtime because of my request. So thank you for your hard work" a warm feeling suddenly enveloped me after hearing his praise.

"I-it's nothing it's my work to support you as your vice-president" I clasp my hand that is resting on my lap before clearing my throat. "well then" I stood up after glancing at the time "it's already this late and I really nee—" I did not get to finish my words when lighting pierces the dark tranquility of the night followed by the rumble of a thunder and seconds after that pitter patter of rain could be seen from the window until those small drops grew in number and it blanketed the outside view.

"oh I almost forgot" I look at Ryuuji when he stood up "the weather forecast today mentioned about a heavy shower tonight" we both turn to look at the heavy rain. the thought of going home is being slowly washed away by the rain. "looks like you won't be able to go home" I nodded hopelessly. "you already have your room here so you could stay for tonight" like I had a choice.

"i-I need to call home......"

"I already told you that I had called aunt Catalina that you will be staying tonight, you're the one who keep on insisting to go home" I just bit my lip at his words "I know you feel tired already, I will escort you to your room" he held out his hand and I only look at it "my hand won't bite you cat" I gave out a nervous chuckled before placing my hand on his. "let's go"

With half of my face buried under my fluffy pillow I open an eye and hazily look at my surroundings. After seeing the familiar blue wallpaper and lamp shade over the familiar looking side table I buried my head under the pillow as my whole consciousness is starting to drift back to wonderland.

"Cat..."

"hmmm.."I reach for my blanket to cover down the annoying noise when it was taken from me. i glare under the pillow as I ready myself to lash out on whoever is trying to interrupt my sleep. whoever he or she is I will not let her go that easily! I push the pillow out and glare at the intruder while I formulate my words but everything went down the drain when I saw Ryuuji standing beside my bed looking at me with amusement.

"good morning cat" he said like it was the most normal thing to do while I am looking at him with my mouth open. Wha—wha—what is he.... I stop my thoughts when memories from last night came pouring in my head. I groan out loud as I dive under the blanket when I remember that I am currently under their home. Oh god!!!!! Please..please..please tell me this is all a dream!!!! "Cat, you need to get up and get ready for school"

"y-ye-yes, in a minute....." how long was he standing there????? I know this is your house but how shameless are you to enter a girl's room??? Please tell me he's not watching me while i was sleeping???

"good. I already have your uniform wash and ironed out, they're in the dresser. When you're done you can come down and have breakfast, I will be waiting for you" I nodded under the blanket not caring whether he'd seen me or not. I breathe a sigh of relief when I heard his retreating steps, I am about to push the blanket away from me when I heard the door being opened.....when suddenly "by the way Cat" I stop and tense from his voice "you look cute when you look disheveled from sleep" poof!!!!! I close my eyes as I curl myself under the blanket while feeling my cheeks heating up from embarrassment. King!!!!!!!!!!!

"I called your home already" I look at Ryuuji when in confusion as his black service car stop at the door "your body guards will be waiting for you at the academy so you'll be going with me" I look at him in shock, I can't even laugh at Raijin's shocked expression when he heard his little brother.

"tell me your kidding Ryuuji"

"she's coming with us brother"

"oh hell no!!! I can't stay in the same space as her" that get me out of my reverie

"if you don't want to ride in the same car you can just drive your car"

"hmmm" Raijin glare at my direction before he went back inside and talk to one of the maids

"let's go Cat, we'll be late" since I had no choice I followed him inside the car.

When we reach the Academy I suddenly realize that getting out in the same car as him is definitely a bad idea. I look out from the tinted window as we approach the gate and I feel worried, I don't know if its just my imagination or not but somehow more and more students are lingering near the gate. Can't you just walk faster???? When the car stop I had this intense urge to just sneak away but unfortunately such thing is impossible. I watch as Ryuuji step out of the car and everyone around him turn to look and see great he really attracts attention. I wait for him to walk inside but to my surprise he look at me and he held out his hand making me look at it in disbelief.

"Cat"

"eh???" seriously????

"I'm not going to leave you here Cat, now come out" I gritted my teeth as my plan went out the window and I had no choice but accept his hand as he help me out of the car. When I went out I could feel all those gazes being directed on me and once I wish that the floor would just open up and swallow me whole so I could escape from this.

"hmm....hmm...hmmm....mmmm" I put my book down and I glare at Kana who is sitting on my desk as she continues to look at me with that annoyingly teasing eyes of hers. "hmm.." she continued to hum and I just want to cover up her mouth!

"Kana! Please!!!" she grinned at me "stop that!"

"stop what?" she ask in fake innocence

"you know what I mean!"

"I don't know"

"urgh!!!" I said in frustration "just stop teasing me!!"

"I'm not teasing you. after all I did not see you getting out of Ryuuji's car nor did I see him holding your hand" I buried myself under my arms and groan at what she'd said in embarrassment. "and I certainly had no knowledge that you sleep at their house yesterday that's why you're together"

"Kana!!" I look at her in disbelief while she looks so proud of herself

"it's your birthday next week but I feel like I'm the one who got a present" she said in a giddy tone while I just helplessly massage my temple. I could feel a headache coming.

"Miss Catherine" I look around me and I groaned inwardly when I see the excited look in my female classmates face. of course they also knew about what happened earlier. "are you and the king going out?" eh?

"w-who?" I ask for confirmation

"the king, president Ryuuji, are you two going out miss Catherine?"

"k-king? why are you calling Ryuuji that?"

"miss Catherine you always call president Ryuuji as king and since it fits him the whole school had been calling him that" eh?????????? His nickname as king in the manga originated from me?? "anyway miss Catherine we saw the scene at the gate earlier"

"the way he held his hand and the way you take it until the way he help you out of the car" she sigh "it feels like something out of the movies" I lean back when she suddenly move in close "and the way he tenderly look at you when you're not looking miss Catherine.........it's beautiful" ummmm.....can you not get too close

"ummmm.....guys...."

"I just can't get enough about what happened earlier. when you stand together while holding hands it's like looking at a work of art"

"plus the aura around the two of you radiates a warm glow of pink"

"its fall but the season around the two of you is in full spring" I can't even keep up with their excitement anymore so I helplessly look at Kana for help but she just gave me a wink. You worthless friend!!!!

"I'm happy for miss Catherine and King but I can't help but feel sad for the knight" I look at them in confusion.

"yes, I saw him at the corridor. His back looks so sad while looking at them"

"I'm on the RyuuRine ship but I can't help but feel sad for Knight" I think I just heard something I shouldn't have.

"I wonder how the Aorine ship feels after witnessing what happened at the gate"

"they would surely do something to help Knight" I look at my classmates in confusion when their conversion suddenly shift.

"ahhh!!!!" I flinch in surprise "I wonder how will the Joker react" and now there's a joker

"now that you mentioned it. I'm sure the noise will have reach the high school section by now. And as if on cue the door opened up and standing there is president Jansen. God can this day get any worse?????

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author: I can make it worst bwahahahaha

Ryuuji: ho??

Clyde: what was that??

Author: *runs fast to hide*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.2K 17
Now that I think about it the name Lydia reminds me of something. Maybe from a movie or a book I have read before. I think my full name is Angeline L...
21 9 14
"You will be reborn as hope, My boy Milagro, Oh sorry its Kaan now." "What Reborn!!?" What is this stupid god of tales saying. *** Kaan born to bring...
245K 8.2K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...
10.6K 290 25
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...