The Ghost (LOT Reader X Leona...

By ComicSatan

To exist or not to exist, that was a question you had lingering in your head for many years now. Never fittin... More

Autors Note
The Flash
Captain Cold
Is this wat a kidnapping feels like
When the Ghost saves my life
Going bad?
The heist
when things go wrong
My final decision
Different time and place
The stone of Puyupatamarca
Chaos
The fate of Juan
The world going jurassic
The big explosion
consequences
one last second change
Radiation gave me life
Time and time again
Project Svarog
Saving private Stein
2046
Space pirates
The Wizard and the Ghost

Star Labs

1.9K 42 1
By ComicSatan

your p.o.v

After living in Central City for 5 years, I was a bit fed up with it. Because I never grew older, I always looked like a 19-year-old. Because I was not registered anywhere as a person, I could not work and that meant that I had no income.
To eat anyway, I stole some money here and there. Tried to keep a low profile and especially not to be caught. For hundreds of years it went well so I was not afraid to get caught now.
During the day, I was the exemplary citizen and in the evening I was a thief. Not every night because I was not a criminal. This did not take long before I could earn my living in a normal way.

The day after the particle accelerator exploded at Star Labs Laboratories, I volunteered to clean up and prepare Star Labs for a small amount of money for reopening.
Harrinson Wells did not think it was a good idea at first, he wanted to take time for himself to do it himself but to see his disability and after a good half hour of walking through Star Labs I could persuade him that he could not do it alone. He himself indicated that he had many other things on his mind.
Later he accepted my offer and I could start the next day immediately. Harrison was in a hurry to leave and left me in the lobby of the building a good time to explore.

There were some surveillance cameras, but I could see that she was no longer working. I walked quietly through the corridors of the laboratory to explore the area. It was a big mess and I had a lot to do tomorrow, but for a small amount of $ 4.5 per hour, I did it.
Before Harrison realized I was still there, I was already gone. I felt like he was watching me, but I did so too. I did not trust him, he is a man of many secrets and I made it my personal mission to come after every secret.

In the morning, I had to report to Harrison and then I could start cleaning up. Every day I worked 8 hours and in the evening, I had to sign out again with him.
In the morning and in the evening where the only chance that I could get a sneakpeak from the upper floors and the laboratory itself. Immediately on the first morning something strange caught my attention. A young man on a sickbed. He was connected to devices and monitors. He looked tired. Why was he here and not in the hospital?

When Harrison realized that I stared at the Youngman, he closed the curtains of the self-composed treatment room. In the distance, I heard heals hitting the ground and a moment later they stopped. So, there was probably a woman present to be a nurs. I already had so many questions.
Harrison drove me down and showed me where the clean products were stored. ''Here is everything you need to start, outside on the square is a garbage can where you can throw all your garbage. Success.'' Without saying more or less, he drove back upstairs. I stared after him until he had disappeared from my sight.

First I made a lap along all surveillance cameras to dismantle them all. I could not afford to have anyone come after my secret. I had been able to hide it well all those years. After I was sure that all cameras did not function anymore, I could get started. I used my telekinesis to put the rubble aside. In order to cover myself I only moved the debris and debris where I was certain that I could also have moved them without using my powers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.5K 43
{BOOK ONE} Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Lightning, and Ice. These are the six main elements of the world. Fire to defend you. Water to calm you. Earth...
2.3K 105 11
A voice in the Speed Force reaches Barry in his Timeless state to convince him to come home. Barry misses that voice once he's back in real-time, but...
37.4K 886 16
Another year, another adventure. Ben and team Flash now must help Nora, a speedster from the future, but with new friends comes new threats. What wil...
291K 10.7K 99
Getting kidnapped by a lunatic saying he's a time traveler isn't always fun. Especially when he kidnaps your ex...ex crime partner that is...nothing...